I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 138

55 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

"It's not a thief!" Yan Yuan said with a trembling voice, "It's me, your neighbor, neighbor..."

"Oh, it turns out to be a neighbor." The male host said as if he believed him, "Neighbor, your voice is too loud. It's really rude."

The hostess was still staring at him with faint eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Yan Yuan immediately apologized, "It was my fault, I was so rude."

Amid Yan Yuan's apology, the couple sat down to pack their things again, as if the crisis had been over. Yan Yuan sat softly on the ground covered in cold sweat. He did not dare to say anything again. Loud voice, looking completely frightened.

The young couple who had just moved into a new house started chatting again, and their words were full of expectations for the future.

This level has passed.

Yan Yuan held his breath and returned to Shen Yunzhe and Ma Ran. Ma Ran looked a little worried about him and wanted to say something but did not dare to say anything in this situation. Shen Yunzhe also looked at him up and down. Fan, I am sure that he will not continue to seek death after encountering this kind of situation.

Yan Yuan didn't want to die, he didn't want to die at all.

He entered the game field because he was tricked. His annoying boss said he was going to give him work guidance, but in the end he was shown a live broadcast. He was forced into the game field. He didn't know this until he came out of the novice game field. The boss had shown the live broadcast to dozens of employees and was taken away by the police on the spot.

When he was taken away in full view of everyone, his boss laughed like crazy.

He said this was to assimilate more people into the game field, saying it was for the good of everyone, but Yan Yuan saw the crazy revenge in his eyes, and he did it just to take revenge on society.

But why? Why should he become the target of others' venting? Why enter such a terrible place? !

He wants to live.

With his heart pounding, he kept looking at the things around him, messy thoughts swirling in his mind, and finally he turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

In this box, he is the only one who can really survive, right?

Yun Xi is a mysterious player who must be very powerful. He has almost the same voice as Qi Xue in this game. He also found the right way to do the task, protecting a small player who wants to live. There must be no difficulty!

Thinking like this, Yan Yuan swallowed.

There are only three people in this box, and one of them will definitely die. Ma Ran, the unlucky guy, is the one with the highest probability of dying.

If it weren't for Shen Yunzhe, he would have been dead in box five! If you live for a few more hours, you will be lucky!

He carefully sat down next to Shen Yunzhe, while the young couple were still talking quietly.

"I seem to have heard that something happened to the Xingfu Dumpling Restaurant that suffered a big fire. Someone died inside?"

"It was a fighting couple. They had conflicts to begin with, and ended up attacking each other to death in the box. It's not the dumpling restaurant's fault." The man coaxed his wife, "That's why I ordered takeout. , we won't go to the dumpling restaurant."

The hostess looked at him happily, "That's great, I'm looking forward to it more and more."

"It's because of this incident that the dumpling restaurant opened takeout, which was not available before." The male owner smiled and continued to pack things.

Shen Yunzhe listened to their conversation and determined that they were talking about what happened in Box 1. The couple attacked each other to death in the box. In other words: it is very likely that the things in the box did not happen at the same time, but in sequence. , maybe even appear according to the box number.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunzhe felt even stranger.

If the main task is to combine the special dishes of all the boxes and finally hold a wedding banquet in box eight, then what is the medium of this game field?

At first, Shen Yunzhe thought it was a mirror, but now he is not so sure.

Although there is a mirror world in the mirror, the entire main body of the game seems to revolve around these seven special dishes.

Is it possible that the media is still fragmented?

[The media of the game field may be anything. What you think is possible may not be possible. Even the players themselves are media, so what is impossible. 】

Shen Yunzhe's pupils dilated slightly.

A medium that relies on players to create ingredients from scratch? !

"Um, are you okay?" This greeting appeared when Shen Yunzhe was deep in thought.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and looked to his side. Yan Yuan was sitting there, looking at him.

"What?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

"It's just the injury from before." Yan Yuan whispered: "I don't know what happened to him. You said it was your second personality, but his injury was really serious. I have always been worried. , since he is you too, are you okay now?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him unexpectedly, "Are you concerned about me?"

"No, you care about Hope?"

"Is his name Hope?" Yan Yuan ignored the fact that Shen Yunzhe had called Hope before, pretending not to know anything, with worry on his face.

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly.

The worries about the game field and the media just now disappeared, and even the influence of the codename Fraudster was also gone. Shen Yunzhe clearly felt that he was in a bad mood now, and the dissatisfaction in his heart rose. He turned to look at the young couple in front of him. , trying to relieve his bad mood.

But it's of no use at all.

Shen Yunzhe knows himself very well. He has always longed for a stable social relationship, but in fact he avoids this so-called social relationship. He and Codename Hope are the same person, and he also has the extreme emotions Codename Hope has. It's just that I don't want to hide my codename so much.

After realizing that Yan Yuan cared about Codename Hope, whether he really cared or not, it aroused the twisted desire for exclusivity in Shen Yunzhe's heart.

Codename Hope is his thing that belongs to him alone, and he does not allow anyone to contact Codename Hope without his consent.

It doesn't matter whether you care or talk.

"Yunxi?"

"Shut up." Shen Yunzhe interrupted him crisply.

Yan Yuan was stunned. He looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly, "...Shut up?"

"Why didn't I find you so annoying before?" Shen Yunzhe said: "If you had eyes, you would realize that the injury is not on me. I can move freely and think sharply."

"But I just care about you."

"There is no need to care." Shen Yunzhe's attitude now is much colder than before, "I don't need it, I hope I don't need it. If you are really overflowing with sympathy and can't find anyone, then have sympathy for yourself. It wasn't just now Are you still saying that you shouldn't enter this playground?"

"Keep shouting twice, I don't mind."

Yan Yuan closed his mouth with an ugly expression.

He didn't know what happened, he only knew that he didn't achieve the results he expected, and it made Yun Xi's impression of him very bad.

Screwed!

But how could it be? He just cares about others. Everyone in modern society is very friendly to others. Why is Yunxi different?

Yan Yuan was thinking about whether to remedy the situation, but at this moment, the doorbell rang in the box.

Ding dong, a sound came from outside the door.

"Hello, we are the delivery staff of Xingfu Dumpling House."

"Here we come!" The hostess wiped her hands happily. She walked over and opened the door. The moment the door opened, they saw the waiter.

The waiter stood at the door with a smile.

She was wearing a yellow tie, and the smile on her face seemed to be engraved on it. She saw the male host not far away through the box, and then saw the three players sitting next to her. The smile on her face became even bigger. ‌Yes.

The hostess took the package from her hand in surprise.

"Happiness Dumpling House upholds the purpose of serving every guest in a friendly manner and prepares a special dish for the guests." The waiter stared at Shen Yunzhe and the three of them, swallowing the saliva that was about to overflow, "I promise, this is the best A delicious dish."

"Guests should enjoy themselves."

The hostess nodded quickly and thanked her repeatedly.

The waiter did not yell to catch the mouse as before, but gave the three players a meaningful look, turned around and left the box.

The hostess took the box and put it on the table. Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked to the box door. He carefully opened the box door, leaving only a gap.

Just when the gap was big enough to see something outside, the waiter bent down and suddenly appeared in the gap. Its eyes became extremely swollen, and the swollen eye faced Shen Yunzhe like this. Looking at it, Shen Yunzhe saw the waiter smiling after a few seconds, with a strange smile in his huge eyes.

The waiter's sharp laughter came from outside.

Shen Yunzhe closed the door and returned to the sofa.

"The waiter is waiting outside." Shen Yunzhe told the other two people, "She should be waiting for the special dish to be produced."

"What can we do!" Ma Ran shouted softly: "The mirror hasn't been opened yet. Even if it is opened, the waiter will be at the door. She can see it when we are handling the mirror, and she will come in immediately when she sees it. We need time, the waiter doesn't need time!"

Yan Yuan kept shaking his head, "How could this happen? The waiter is actually a delivery person!"

Shen Yunzhe didn't say a word, he was still looking at the young couple in front of him.

The hostess was humming a song and clearing the table. The male host stood up and said he was going to the kitchen to wash a few plates and serve the dishes.

Shen Yunzhe looked in the direction where the male host left. At this moment, he raised his eyebrows slightly, and he seemed to see a black figure disappearing quickly in front of his eyes.

He had synchronized with forensic doctors countless times, so he also knew some criminal investigation methods. Although he didn't see it clearly, Shen Yunzhe had already subconsciously judged that the dark figure should be a person.

Shen Yunzhe thought of something.

At the beginning, when Yan Yuan spoke loudly, the young couple called him a 'thief'.

They say: It is very unlucky to have a thief enter your house just after moving.

......Thief.

Shen Yunzhe stood up directly. He ignored the blank looks in Ma Ran and Yan Yuan's eyes and followed the male host into the kitchen. In the kitchen, the male host was humming a song and washing dishes.

The plates are all newly purchased. They are very new and beautiful. They only need a simple rinse.

When he turned around after washing the dishes, he saw Shen Yunzhe.

"Neighbor?" He looked at Shen Yunzhe with peace in his eyes, "Why are you here? Aren't you drinking tea in the living room?"

"Let me see if there's anything I can do to help you."

The host smiled and said, "You are so kind, but I just wash a few plates, so I don't need any help."

Shen Yunzhe leaned against the door frame, "But I suggest you not to go out now."

"Why?" When the male host heard that Shen Yunzhe refused to let him go out, the peaceful smile on his face quickly disappeared. He looked at Shen Yunzhe with dead eyes, "Neighbor, this is my home. I can go wherever I want. Why are you stopping me from leaving?"

"Are you a thief? A thief who pretended to be a neighbor and came to my house to steal things?"

"Are those two people outside your gang?"

Shen Yunzhe shook his head.

He just expected what would happen next. He remembered the little girl in Box 1 asking why they didn't stop her parents, and the players in Box 4 who tried to stop but were killed together. It seemed that There is simply no way to change the plot in the box.

But is there really no way to change it?

Ordinary players can't help it, but now Shen Yunzhe is codenamed Fraudster.

Ability of Codename Trickster: Strange Object Charm Value MAX.

As long as it is him, he can communicate with strange objects for a short time without dying immediately.

[Codename Fraudster's synchronization rate has been increased to 80%, and his abilities have been improved. 】The system increased his synchronization rate in a timely manner. 【The ability of Codename Trickster also needs to be used to a certain extent. The erosion ability will elevate the ability of Codename Trickster, so be careful when using it. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "If you leave from here, you may die."

The male host was holding the plate. At that moment, his heart was shaken. He suddenly wanted to listen to Shen Yunzhe's words.

Just when he opened his mouth to agree, the voice of the hostess calling him came from outside.

"No." The male host suddenly had the strength to refuse, "My wife is waiting for me, and I want to have a perfect housewarming party with her. Even if there is danger, I can't let my wife stay there alone." inside."

"I have to go back."

The male host walked past Shen Yunzhe and walked out.

Shen Yunzhe didn't look back, but the sound of the plate falling to the ground was too harsh.

He still turned his head, only to see the male host falling among the broken plates. He opened his mouth but couldn't make a sound at all, because there was a bloody cut on his neck. He covered himself helplessly. neck, but blood continued to overflow from his fingers.

The thief in black clothes and white socks stood next to him, with a bloody knife in his hand.

Blood dripped onto his white socks.

"Husband?" the hostess called to the male host, "haven't you finished washing the dishes?"

The thief walked out step by step. The male owner opened his eyes wide. He kept opening his mouth to think of something to shout, but he could only make a suffocating sound. In the end, his eyes were wide open. , as if about to bulge out of the eye sockets.

The thief in black clutched the knife and continued walking out, leaving a bloody footprint with every step he took.

The hostess who came to look for the male owner stood there in horror. She looked at the male owner's body and let out an earth-shattering scream. The thief was alerted by her voice. In order to ensure that he would not be caught, the thief grabbed the knife and started Go towards the mistress.

Cut off the roots and kill people to silence them.

The hostess turned around and ran away. She ran to the door of the private room, but she couldn't open the door no matter what, so she entered the nearest door and locked it tightly.

The thief stood at the door, and there was dead silence in the air.

When Shen Yunzhe followed out, he saw Ma Ran and Yan Yuan huddled aside, as well as the silent thief.

"Come out." The thief finally kicked the door and opened his mouth. "You can't run away. There is no one here except you, and no one can hear your screams."

"I'm just a poor man. I just want a little money. I don't want to kill anyone, but who can let him resist."

"I promise, if you give me the money, I won't kill you."

Of course the hostess couldn't open the door, she wasn't stupid.

The thief had a stern look in his eyes. He picked up the tool hammer of the male owner next to him and hit the door lock again and again. Amidst the screams of the hostess, the thief broke open the door.

The short scream suddenly disappeared.

Seeing happiness is like seeing evil, and a wedding banquet will always turn into a murder scene.

The thief came out with blood stains all over his body. He stared at the three players on the spot.

"You are accomplices." The thief said, "If I am captured, you will not be able to escape!"

"I killed someone, and you watched me kill someone!"

As the thief walked towards the living room step by step, he began to rummage through the boxes and cabinets looking for valuables.

Ma Ran asked Shen Yunzhe fearfully, "What should we do now? Should we leave the box?"

"Didn't you see that the hostess couldn't open the door?" Shen Yunzhe said: "And there is a waiter outside. She is waiting for the special dishes to appear. We are fine so far, which only means that the matter is not over yet."

"It's not over yet!" Ma Ran grabbed his hair, "This is scary enough!"

They moved to a new home, but before the new home was decorated, a strange thief appeared in the house. The thief hid out of sight and killed everyone in the family.

terrible!

"I'm more concerned about one thing than this." Shen Yunzhe said: "The thief just now said that we are accomplices?"

Accomplices refer to people who cooperate in committing crimes. This emphasis makes Shen Yunzhe feel a little uneasy.

Click, a strange sound suddenly sounded. Ma Ran glanced towards the place where the sound came from. When he saw it, his face suddenly turned pale. He was even frightened and kept retreating until he reached the There is no place on the wall to avoid anymore.

The male host was struggling with blood on the porcelain fragments. The fragments dug into his flesh, and blood came out from his throat.

He stood up holding on to the wall with blood all over his body. The thief was still looking for his property without realizing it.

Creaking, the bedroom door opened, and the hostess crawled out. She raised her head, her face covered with blood stains.

"We just moved here, how could a thief break in?"

"How unlucky."

"Unlucky things should be cleared away, and thieves should not be born in this world."

"Kill him!"

The dead couple moved step by step towards the thief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 765 133
Author: Shenquanyuan/神泉院 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 133 Chapter (Complete) TAG: How can the cannon fodder NPC become Bai Yueguang Introduct...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
41.7K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...