I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 136

51 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Dual personality is a very common setting in novels, and it is normal for it to appear in reality, but they have never heard that multiple personalities can be independent.

They looked at Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope with blank faces, not knowing what to say.

So weird, so weird...

"What's going on outside?" Qi Xue reluctantly allowed himself to ignore this abnormality, because Shen Yunzhe is indeed the most valuable among this group of players. With him, their chances of passing this game field will be greatly increased. Enhancement, and he is also an official non-staff member, knowing that there are rare people with special abilities among the players.

Maybe this Yun Xi is one of them.

"It's okay." Shen Yunzhe said: "The bride and the weird things outside have ran away."

"ah?"

Qi Xue's face was blank, and the other players didn't understand either.

The scene just now was engraved in every player's mind. Whether it was the bride or the large number of guests, they were all strange objects. Why did they leave so easily? Qi Xue opened the bathroom door directly. Looking outside, he saw a very strange sight.

It's not surprising to say that it's strange, because the box is very neat.

Neat tables, a neat stage, not even a trace of blood, and the food was placed on the table peacefully, as if all the weird things had evaporated.

"What's going on with this mirror?" Xing Ruomiao touched the surface of the mirror, "It feels like there's nothing in it, but no one can be seen in the mirror. What's going on?"

"Since the weird things outside are no longer there, can we take the things away? Take them to box four or one." Some players suggested.

"No." Qi Xue said: "Although the strange object is gone, the waiter has been patrolling outside the box. Once it is taken out, it will be discovered immediately. Can you guarantee that when being chased by the waiter, you can still move as quickly as possible? Go into the Mirror World quickly and carry this thing to Box 8?"

"But since there are so many of us, one person can enter the mirror world in advance and take away the food as soon as it appears."

Qi Xue frowned, "Then, which one of you wants to be the one who carries the food to other boxes?"

There was dead silence for a moment.

Because no one wants to do that.

This is very dangerous, and they will be chased by the waiter. Although the waiter has not killed the players so far, they all know that the waiter is more terrifying than the strange things in the box. They were able to escape when chased by the waiter before. , but now they are carrying something, and the waiter will keep chasing the person carrying something.

He will die, he will really die!

Qi Xue snorted coldly and continued to look for the problem with the mirror, while also looking for the eyes on the mirror.

There is one eye of the waiter on each mirror. Although they are not sure why the waiter did not come this time, they still tried their best to seize the time.

It would be over if the waiter actually came.

Behind them, Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope were sitting in the corner, because Codename Hope was covered in injuries, and everyone just glanced at him curiously. Due to Shen Yunzhe's words, they only Think that Shen Yunzhe was injured.

Ma Ran gratefully came to thank him three times, and then Qi Xue pulled him back and pressed him against the mirror to find any flaws.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the mirror and other players not far away, and then glanced at the aggrieved Codename Hope who was tugging at the corner of his clothes next to him. He seemed to be really in pain, and he was always shivering next to him.

Although the injury was caused by Codename Hope, Shen Yunzhe still felt distressed inexplicably.

He had nothing to do with Codename Hope, and he was willing to listen to Codename Hope.

"You left so suddenly before, it seems different from before." Codename Hope suddenly spoke.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him.

"When you left before, it was like air dissipating in front of me. It always seemed that only your soul appeared in front of me, but that time, I saw you falling into the darkness." Codename Hope said: "Black Yes, you can't see it anymore after you fall in. I wanted to pull you out, but I didn't grab your hand."

"Shen Yunzhe, for a moment, I felt like you were fused with the darkness."

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "It sounds disgusting."

Codename Hope: It's more scary than disgusting.

He has seen too many people who have been integrated into the game field. The game field is a sludge called extreme negative emotions. The sludge covers everyone. He has seen everyone burying and wrapping them. In the end, he suffocated them to death. Codename Hope will not be covered in mud, so he still looks like himself.

But Shen Yunzhe, he seemed to have turned into the sludge itself at that moment.

It was at that moment that Codename Hope was filled with fear. He began to worry that Shen Yunzhe would be eroded by the game field and become something he didn't recognize after being eroded, like those buried in filth. People are all disgustingly identical.

The next moment, endless killing intent surged from his heart.

Kill Shen Yunzhe and let him die in his current lovable appearance and never become ugly.

He thought this method was great, really great.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope, as if realizing his current thoughts through his dull eyes. Shen Yunzhe sighed in his heart and almost rolled his eyes.

He knows Codename Hope too well, and he can tell with just one look what twisted things Codename Hope is thinking.

"System." Shen Yunzhe said, "What's going on?"

【what you mean? 】

"What I just wanted to say."

[Should I remind you, the synchronization rate between you and the person with the code name sleep disorder has reached 100%. After reaching the peak of the synchronization rate, you can have the ability of a peer. 】

[Codename: Ability of a sleep disordered person: Connecting different worlds. 】

"You mean to say that when I dreamed about entering Hope, I was more inclined to have the ability to suffer from sleep disorders than before?"

[It is your own abilities that are mixed into the abilities of people with code-named sleep disorders, including your awareness of the mirror world, which is also helped by this ability to a certain extent. You are using this ability unconsciously, What Codename hopes to see is not that you merge with the darkness, but that you withdraw from that space. 】

There is actually something like this happening.

I have to say that sentence again: Why didn't you say it earlier?

Just at this moment, the Times Hope approached Shen Yunzhe. He stared at Shen Yunzhe's ear, and then cautiously approached and bit it. Shen Yunzhe, who was still arguing with the system, was completely caught off guard. He subconsciously leaned back. , making an inhaling sound.

Because the movement was too loud, the players who were studying the mirror all looked over.

Shen Yunzhe covered his ears and looked at the codename Hope, "What are you doing?"

"It will be red." Codename Hope looked at him innocently, and then pointed at Shen Yunzhe's ear.

Of course it will be red, because Codename hopes to use a lot of force. Not only is it red, Shen Yunzhe also feels that the tips of his ears are hot and hot, and his palms are a little wet. The players around them are staring at them, if they are not in sync. Codename Fraudster is so thick-skinned that Shen Yunzhe will probably die of embarrassment.

"What are you doing?" High school student Xing Ruomiao asked.

Shen Yunzhe covered his ears and broke the jar, very bravely, "Let's talk about love."

The senior high school student who was stopped from having puppy love almost fell off the sink.

"Are you in love with yourself?!" Xing Ruomiao was horrified.

"Can't you?" Shen Yunzhe put down the hand covering his ears. The tips of his ears were faintly red, like a pink ruby, and they looked particularly beautiful.

Codename Hope wanted to reach out and pinch him again, but Shen Yunzhe held his hand and tied it in his arms.

Codename Hope was hugged innocently. The wounds on his body split open and blood soaked into his coat bit by bit. He looked pitiful but also had a sadistic sense of deja vu.

Anyway...it's pretty good-looking?

Qi Xue looked at the two of them silently, and then hesitantly said after a moment, "Congratulations?"

"There is a wedding venue outside, how about you two go get married?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Qi Xue found that the person who seemed to be holding down without resistance gave him an appreciative look, as if a bird sang a song in front of the person. The song was very nice, so People looked at him one more time and gave him a compliment.

ah......?

Codename Hope happily put her head on Shen Yunzhe's chest, but put her hands on Shen Yunzhe's body. Shen Yunzhe made sure that he didn't want to be a gangster here and left it alone. Codename Hope put his hand into his pocket casually. When his hand came out, he ‌Holding a shard of glass.

Shen Yunzhe knocked on his hand and ignored it, letting the sharp edges of the mirror fragments cut into his palm.

Then there was dead silence again.

Qi Xue was surprised to find that this person who suddenly appeared and looked exactly like Shen Yunzhe stood up without any protection, holding a piece of mirror fragment. He walked past the player step by step and came to the mirror. He seemed very happy. , with a smile on his lips.

When Shen Yunzhe stood up, he had already grabbed the glass shards and thrust them into the mirror in front of him.

Screams that seemed both human and inhuman filled the entire bathroom, a fishy smell hit his face, and thick black blood emerged from the place where Codename Hope was stabbed. Soon, an eye was exposed where he was stabbed. , eyes were penetrated by debris, looking extremely miserable.

The splinter pinned the eye to the mirror, and a transparent film appeared where the black blood had flowed.

Codename Hope let go of his hand, and the fragments fell to the ground with his eyes. The fragments fell into smaller pieces. Shen Yunzhe took his hand and looked at the wound in his palm.

But Qi Xue found that the codename looked at him with hope and appreciation...as if it was a reward for a pet.

"It hurts so much." He seamlessly acted coquettishly to Shen Yunzhe, "Shen Yunzhe, I'm hurt again."

etc?

Qi Xue looked at the two of them, then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

What did he hear just now? What did that new person call Yun Xi?

Shen Yunzhe? !

He has an impression of this name, or in other words, all official people and even non-staff members know this name.

The mysterious player who can directly harm strange objects is the person that the official is fighting for, but he has not let go until now, and there is also a player with special abilities who is his friend, and he has stated that Shen Yunzhe will not join the official. Don't join either.

I have entered the real-life site where strange objects eroded me at least twice, and it was still intact.

Damn it, Shen Yunzhe!

After taking off the transparent film on the mirror, the mirror finally reflected them. The players cheered, but Xing Ruomiao looked at Qi Xue's twisted expression.

"Brother? What's wrong with you?" Xing Ruomiao asked, "You look like you're about to die."

"No." Qi Xue twisted his face and forced a smile, "I'm so ecstatic, I'm going crazy with joy."

Xing Ruomiao watched him climb up the sink and enter the mirror world in a daze. He had arrived three hours ago, and the players also hurriedly returned to the safe area. Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope were the last to enter. After entering, they did not After dealing with the follow-up, Qi Xue quickly recovered and was directing the people present to quickly bring the special dishes to box number eight.

It was a plate of tiger skin and chicken feet and a bottle of red wine.

The tiger skin and chicken feet are the player's hands and feet, and the red wine is the player's blood.

Shen Yunzhe didn't care about this. He took Codename Hope's hand and flushed him with water. The water washed away his blood. Soon he saw the pink-white wound on Codename Hope's hand. Shen Yunzhe tried to find it. I got some clean cloth and wrapped it around him, at least to stop the bleeding first.

The blood-stained coat was also taken off, and Shen Yunzhe treated the wound with Codename Hope. Codename Hope didn't complain that it hurt anymore, and just kept looking into Shen Yunzhe's eyes.

"This won't work." Xing Ruomiao squatted aside and watched, "The bleeding can't be stopped. I remember seeing bandages and other medical supplies in the kitchen. Do you want to look for them?"

Codename Hope was sitting on the ground, with his long silver hair hanging down. He lowered his head and looked very quiet, not caring about the wounds on his body at all.

Perhaps for Codename Hope, pain has never been something that needs to be endured. For him, pain is stimulation and enjoyment.

"Wait for me here." Shen Yunzhe said to the code name Hope: "Be quiet and don't cause trouble."

Codename Hope nodded seriously, like a child who obediently listens to his parents.

Shen Yunzhe and Xing Ruomiao left the box and went to the kitchen to look for the medical items they had seen before. Regardless of whether they were expired or not, some were better than none. Qi Xue happened to come back with the player who had sent them special dishes. When he saw Shen Yunzhe going out, Qi Xue immediately followed him.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at him, "Where else are you going?"

"No." Qi Xue looked at him, "Are you Shen Yunzhe?"

Xing Ruomiao looked at them doubtfully, "Who is Shen Yunzhe?"

"It's him." Qi Xue said: "If you were Shen Yunzhe, wouldn't the person you brought with you be the mysterious player who can directly hurt strange objects?"

Shen Yunzhe gave him a strange look, "Is it good for you to ask these questions?"

"Information is also something that must be mastered in the game field." Qi Xue said: "If you are really Shen Yunzhe, and he is really the mysterious player who can hurt strange objects, then I think we leave this time. The odds on the gaming floor will be greatly increased."

"Compared with this, do you want to go back first?" Shen Yunzhe recalled the players just now, "Most of those people are newcomers to the second game, right?"

Qixue nodded, "What's wrong?"

"I have a bad premonition, but I hope it's still there." Shen Yunzhe said, "He's in a bad mood."

Qi Xue doesn't quite understand.

"I hope that when you are in a bad mood, it is best not to be disturbed by outsiders, otherwise it will cause serious consequences." Shen Yunzhe said: "I am going to find some bandages now. You'd better go back and watch other players. Don't think of hope as a savior, avoid it as a scourge."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe turned around and left. Xing Ruomiao looked at this and that, and finally ran out with Shen Yunzhe.

Qi Xue felt a little doubt in his heart.

When to avoid the scourge‌?

...

The game field is similar to the small black box of Codename Hope. Anyway, it is a place that is swallowed up and is completely dark. Codename Hope also lacks interest when Shen Yunzhe is not around. He closes his eyes and leans against the wall to sleep. Her long hair was hanging around her body, stained with a little red blood.

It hurt, his hands hurt, his feet hurt, and his whole body hurt. The pain made him tremble, but he felt excited at the same time.

This is the injury Shen Yunzhe gave him, the mark left by Shen Yunzhe. He likes it very much.

It would be great if Shen Yunzhe could kill him, so that he wouldn't always have random thoughts, but death is so boring. There is no need for meaningless death, and such boring death is torture.

It needs to be a grand death that is exciting and has a sense of presence!

Well, it's okay if Shen Yunzhe participates. It can be reluctantly accepted with Shen Yunzhe.

The creaking sound of the door opening interrupted Codename Hope's imagination. He opened his eyes and looked at the door, his silver eyes still filled with the residual pleasure from his fantasy.

"Are you okay?" the man asked, codenamed Hope, "Why are you the only one here?"

He is Yan Yuan, the player this time.

Being able to spot the eyes on the mirror immediately and being able to remove them all at once showed that this person was very powerful. Yan Yuan did not miss Qi Xue's surprised look when he looked at him.

He was lucky enough to pass the novice game field. He wanted to live and work hard, but he didn't have such strength, so he could only hold on to his thighs.

This person was injured and was going through a difficult time. If someone could help him in times of need...

Yan Yuan was thinking in his mind.

He didn't notice the increasingly cold and sharp eyes of Codename Hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...
7.4K 217 21
Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given full luck points or S-level weapons at t...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...