I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 124

70 3 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Although he didn't understand it, Shen Yunzhe still called Qiao Dong.

He has never joined the officialdom, but he still trusts Qiao Dong. Qiao Dong is a good person and will make things easier for Shen Yunzhe under actual circumstances. This is enough.

"The statue of the Virgin has been approaching?" Qiao Dong didn't understand this sentence very well, "It's so abstract."

Shen Yunzhe was lying on the bed and leaning on the bedside table. Codename Hope was dozing off against him. He looked like he was asleep and still had some consciousness. He was half asleep, but he looked extremely well-behaved. Shen Yunzhe stretched out his hand. I rubbed his long hair, it was smooth and smooth, and he didn't move around.

"Will the Statue of the Madonna be the epitome of the playground?" Shen Yunzhe began to guide, "A certain gaming ground is called the Statue of the Virgin."

"Speaking of which, what the Virgin Mary statue is..."

[World B03415, code name sleep disordered person synchronization, synchronization rate 100%. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

But at the moment of synchronization, something emerged in Shen Yunzhe's mind.

It was a dark night, and countless strange objects appeared in reality. Shen Yunzhe had seen this scene before. It was the memory of the person with code name sleep disorder before his death. At that time, he only paid attention to the person with code name sleep disorder. In my inner thoughts, I really didn't look at this memory carefully.

The sky seemed to be shattering, black fog poured into the whole world, people screamed and ran into the distance, but there was no safe place in all directions.

The codename sleep disordered person should be standing on the roof of a very high building, but even so, it was still unbearable for him when that thing appeared.

Even when Shen Yunzhe saw the picture in his memory, he was shocked incomprehensibly.

It was a very tall stone statue. The stone statue was so tall that its head was about to plunge into the clouds. Humans and even high-rise buildings were like little ants in front of it. The sense of enormity that was difficult for the brain to comprehend was overwhelming. Everyone who sees it will panic.

The white Madonna raised her hands and faced the sky. There were tears in the corners of her eyes, and black mist continued to flow from her eyes.

Its appearance in the world means that the world has come to an end and the entire world will be eroded by the game field.

[Synchronization is released. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He took two rapid breaths and didn't know where to look.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Qiao Dong called him on the phone, "What's wrong? Why haven't you said anything?"

"It's okay, it's okay." Shen Yunzhe quickly replied: "Anyway, you can help check this Madonna statue, and I'll chat with him here."

Qiao Dong was silent for a few seconds and then responded, "Okay, but be careful not to go out and meet the other party. It's best if you can dig out the information. It doesn't matter if you can't. The official Investigating them."

"okay."

So far, among the peers that can be 100% synchronized, only the codename sleep disorder has survived to the end, and the others have died in the middle. Let's not talk about the memories of other peers. The sleep disorder alone One scene caused him great resistance.

Is that thing really a statue of the Virgin?

It's too scary.

"What is that?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

[The Virgin Mary statue is really difficult to understand, you can also think of it as a medium. 】

"Such a big medium?!"

[The medium is the playing field of the entity. Of course, there can be such a large medium. 】

That makes sense. Shen Yunzhe rolled his eyes silently, thinking that you said before that there was no media in this playground, and then turned around and lay down to sleep.

But the phone didn't want to let him sleep. It kept sending out message notification sounds. Shen Yunzhe picked up the phone resentfully and found that it was indeed the person from the Madonna statue who was sending him messages.

[Shen Wei is a very hateful person. When he left, he told us about the statue of the Holy Mother, which made us feel the inability to fight in the game field. 】

[But he also said that the playground is not completely unsolvable. The playground is also a place where obsessions and resentments are formed and can be dealt with. 】

[He never said anything else after that, but now, the live broadcast system has disappeared. 】

[How on earth did you, or rather him, do it? 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at the message. He chose to block the message, then put the phone next to the pillow, and then began to fall asleep. He hoped to be awakened by his movements. He opened his eyes in confusion and glanced at Shen Yunzhe. Then he reached out and took Shen Yunzhe's cell phone.

Use your fingerprint to open the phone screen and start typing.

[Shut up, you're so annoying, I hate noise. 】

The person on the other side was silent. I don't know if he was surprised by the reply or if he really felt that it disturbed him.

Codename Hope flipped through the chat history and frowned slightly as he looked at him, as if he remembered something.

It is not entirely true to say that he has recovered his memory. After all, after staying in that place for more than twenty years, a lot of his memories have been more or less wiped away. When he saw the word "prophet", he remembered something.

In his world, the code name of Prophet is Li Yilun.

He is a fortune teller and can see a person's destiny. In the end, he grows up to the point where he can see the future, including the future of the world.

When he finally entered the game field, he still remembered that Li Yilun made the last prophecy.

He said that he saw a crying woman. The woman shed black tears and she was holding something unknown in her hands. She was so big that even when she raised her head, she couldn't see her face. Only tears kept falling on the ground.

Statue of the Virgin?

Codename hoped to put the phone back, and he stayed in Shen Yunzhe's arms.

If you really want to deal with the game field, you will always encounter it.

On the other side, Qiao Dong carefully looked at everything Shen Wei left behind. Let alone the statue of the Virgin, he didn't see any elements related to the Virgin, not even a stone statue.

Qiao Dong called his subordinates, "Go through all of Shen Wei's information since he left the officialdom, and carefully determine whether there are any elements related to the statue of the Virgin."

In Qiao Dong's opinion, this Madonna statue must be very important, so important that on the other hand, Shen Wei's achievements have been still entangled for so many years. After the live broadcast system disappeared, Shen Yunzhe continued to pester him, wanting to know the reason for the disappearance of the live broadcast system. Shen Wei must have revealed something to them.

"What exactly is the Virgin Mary statue?" Qiao Dong murmured.

The five-pointed star sitting next to Qiao Dong raised his head and looked at him, "Statue of the Virgin? Are you looking for this?"

"What do you know about the statue of the Virgin?" Qiao Dong looked at him unexpectedly.

"No, I just seem to have heard of something." Pentagram recalled, "After Shen Wei left, only his disciple Wu Yan could contact him through a single line. That was once, Wu Yan Asked us a strange question."

Qiao Dong nodded, "What's the problem?"

"Wu Yan asked us, if there was a game field where you could resurrect your loved one, would you resurrect your lover in the game field, or even spend the rest of your life in the game field."

"This is obviously abnormal. Why would he ask such a strange question?"

"He said it was Shen Wei who asked."

Qiao Dong was stunned for a moment, "Shen Wei? Are you asking?"

"Yes, we were joking at the time, saying that this was not the miracle of the Virgin Mary's resurrection." Pentagram spread his hands, "We all know that after leaving the game field, we will never enter the same one again. In the game field, no matter what Shen Wei thought, he made a choice, he chose reality and did not indulge in the false game field."

"Now you suddenly mentioned the Holy Mother and said that you were related to Shen Wei. This reminded me of this past incident."

Qiao Dong thought for a while, "Although I don't know if this has anything to do with the Holy Mother, Shen Wei shouldn't ask strange questions so easily, so it's better to record it."

"Unfortunately, the only one who knows about this past event is Wu Yan. Wu Yan disappeared in the 'mountain village' and there is no news yet. He has been presumed dead long ago." Pentagram sighed, "If Wu Yan is still here. , many things may not be so complicated, and even Shen Yunzhe may not go to the orphanage."

Shen Wei may not trust anyone in the officialdom, but he trusts his only disciple Wu Yan. As long as Wu Yan is around, he will entrust his only child to him.

"Speaking of this..." Qiao Dong asked: "Why would Wu Yan, the only person who can contact Shen Wei, go to the 'Mountain Village'? It's so dangerous there."

"In the past, Shen Wei was always the one who dealt with the mountain village problems. But after Shen Wei left the official, this job could only be placed on Wu Yan, who worked with Shen Wei to deal with this problem. This is something that I can't help. None of us has a better understanding of mountain villages than him."

"But a new pattern of change suddenly appeared in the mountain village, and Wu Yan's disappearance is unknown." Pentagram murmured, "It is still unclear whether he is dead or alive."

"The Talisman Master said that he might still be alive, just like they could stay temporarily at the train station. If he could endure the loneliness, he might really be able to survive."

"After all, Wu Yan, as a student of Shen Wei, is also a very keen occultist."

...

Codename Hope has gone back. The system said from the beginning that it can only hide it for a week at most. Codename Hope cannot stay outside for too long. Shen Yunzhe can only lament that he is spending this year alone again. .

After Codename Hope left, Shen Yunzhe started doing another thing, visiting relatives and friends.

The children in the orphanage are all in hospital, and Shen Xinlu is also in hospital. Shen Yunzhe has not visited them in the past few days.

Although the codename Hope has never been hostile to them, the codename Hope is really an uncontrollable person. Who knows what he will do in the end. Compared with taking him to see patients and enduring the voices of children, , it is better for him to go alone later.

He first went to see the dean and the group of children. The children were almost fine. The dean was here to accompany them, and the life teacher went back to take care of the other children.

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming, Dean Shen smiled at him.

"Xiao Zhe." Dean Shen smiled and waved to him, "Come and sit next to me."

Shen Yunzhe walked over, distributed the snacks he bought to the children, and then sat next to the dean, "Sorry, there are some things that have to be done now."

"I'm very happy that you can come." The director said: "Few children who leave the orphanage can come back. Everyone has their own lives and will never come back. Yes, I'm not sending batches of children out just to get them back."

"Is that man your brother?"

Shen Yunzhe knew that he was talking about the code name Hope, "That's right."

"He is very much like you." Dean Shen said, "He is just more outgoing than you."

Shen Yunzhe looked at Dean Shen with some surprise, "Is there any?"

"Of course, I'm very good at reading people." Dean Shen patted his hand. Although he was much older than Shen Yunzhe remembered, he still smiled helplessly and gently, "What do you do in the orphanage? The most outrageous thing in my life was breaking a doll. In fact, I was quite happy at the time, at least you could really vent your emotions."

"You are a too quiet child. You look very quiet on the outside, but in fact you are not at all restless on the inside. You suppress yourself a little too much, or you may have grown up too early."

"I thought at that time that it would be better if you were more willful. Fortunately, you were really willful, and it surprised me." The dean said with a smile: "That baby is me. ‌Watch you throw it down."

Shen Yunzhe was a little surprised, "You really saw it."

"I happened to get up at night and saw it." The dean made a shushing expression to Shen Yunzhe, "This is our little secret, no one can tell it."

Shen Yunzhe finally couldn't help but smile and nodded, "Thank you."

"Every child should be a treasure in the world." The dean patted his shoulder, "Okay, go and see your sister. She has been bored to death these days, and she is clamoring for it every day. Discharged."

Shen Yunzhe nodded. He said goodbye to the dean and turned to go upstairs. The trauma department and the internal medicine department were not on the same floor. When Shen Yunzhe went up, he happened to see Shen Xin showing her ward door. She looked sneaky. Shen Yunzhe saw An awkward smile appeared on her face for a moment.

"I actually want to go to the toilet." Shen Xinlu said, "Really, I want to go to the toilet."

Shen Yunzhe stood there and looked at him, as if asking: Do you think I believe it?

So Shen Xinlu sighed, turned around and returned to the ward.

Unlike the dean, Shen Yunzhe and Shen Xinlu were barely the same age. Shen Xinlu kept complaining that her arms and legs were getting rusty. She felt that she was almost healed and really wanted to be discharged from the hospital. She asked Shen Yunzhe if he really wanted to be discharged from the hospital. ‌Do you work in the government? What happened to that younger brother? Is it really ability?

Shen Yunzhe told him that he did not work for the government, but his father had a relationship with the government, so the government took good care of him for the time being.

As for the codename Hope... I can only say that he is still a little sick in his brain, and it would be best not to get along with him.

"I can see it." Shen Xinlu said: "In all these years of being a police officer, this is the first time I have made a mistake."

"He hates all irritating things, irritating sounds and smells, too bright or too dark, can easily make him lose control." Shen Yunzhe said: "He seems like the kind of doll that is only suitable for staying in a greenhouse. It requires careful nurturing, and is infinitely more picky than the dolls in my cabinet."

"But I think you are very happy raising him." Shen Xinlu laughed at him, "I think he is also very attached to you."

Shen Yunzhe shook his head and sighed, "I can't help it because I'm entangled. Who made me unlucky?"

"Why do you listen to what you said...are you going to live with him?" Shen Xinlu sighed, "People live with cats and dogs, but you live with your own artificial dolls? Is life just Cosplay?"

"Okay, you, the police are so gossipy." Shen Yunzhe waved to her, "Okay, I have to go, I'll see you again tomorrow."

"Hurry up and let me go for a walk alone." Shen Xinlu waved her hand, as if telling him to leave quickly.

Just when Shen Yunzhe opened his mouth to say that he was going to file a complaint, Shen Xinlu suddenly disappeared in front of him. Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He hesitated briefly as he looked at the empty ward. Then he rushed out of the hospital and ran downstairs. The ward of the elder and the child was also empty, no one was there.

The ringtone rang, and Shen Yunzhe picked up the phone without looking.

"People disappeared!" Shen Yunzhe said.

"Bad news!" The people on the other side of the phone said at the same time, "The game has restarted! It pulled all the players into the game before the announcement time! Now..."

The conversation stopped abruptly. Shen Yunzhe looked at the call interface on his mobile phone. Qiao Dong's call had been interrupted. At this moment, he noticed a change in the surrounding environment.

In front of him was a familiar unfamiliar environment, a building with an open door, and several players standing here.

It's just that every player looked as confused as him, and some even maintained their sitting posture and squatted directly on the ground.

"What's going on? It's not time to enter the game field yet!"

"No, I'm still eating!"

"I'm wearing pajamas! Or slippers!"

Shen Yunzhe looked around and asked, "What's going on?"

[The game field is conducting a full-player game to restart the 'surprise easter eggs', so that new media can appear in large quantities, and new 'surprise easter eggs' can also be obtained. 】

[For this all-player game, all players are disrupted and enter the random game field. Shen Yunzhe pays attention to safety. 】

[This may be a novice game field, or it may be a high-risk game field with a difficulty level of over ten. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
79.2K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
132K 28.4K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...