I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 118

66 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Although Codename hopes to say that he will protect them, Shen Xinlu is really worried.

Maybe he really has Shen Yunzhe's ability, but his performance is too harmless. His long silver hair and silver eyes are indeed Shen Yunzhe's favorite doll style. It's hard for people to trust a person with a clear face. A gentle and pitiful person, Codename Hope happens to belong to this category.

Just when Shen Xinlu was worried, a child behind her started crying.

This is a child who is only three years old. Not long after he was sent to the orphanage, his parents died in a car accident. He has not yet adapted to life without a father and mother.

I came here without even having lunch. After a nap, the child started crying because he was hungry. While crying, he asked for his parents. The director tried to coax him in a low voice but it was no use. The child is an infectious disease. One of the creatures, whose eyes were red after crying, was also sobbing and ready to cry together.

Codename Hope glanced back, with the figures of these children reflected in her eyes.

"Xiao Xi?"

"I don't like sharp sounds." Codename Hope felt aggrieved and covered her ears, with red eyes, "It's so noisy."

"The child is too young and I can't control it." Shen Xinlu only thought that he had some flaws because of Shen Yunzhe's ability. She had already turned around and hugged a child who started to cry. "I'm sorry, you can't bear it any longer." Forbearance, soon they will stop crying."

Codename Hope covered her ears and looked at them, "I can bear it, but this kind of crying will attract the attention of strange things."

The moment he finished speaking, there was a creak, and the door of the small room was broken open. Thick vines squeezed into the small room. Shen Xinlu reacted quickly and stopped in front of everyone. A huge flower stretched out, and a rotten corpse was revealed among the flowers. The head is coming.

The rotten stench quickly filled the entire room.

Even Shen Xinlu, a senior police officer, was shocked by the miserable appearance of the corpse, let alone the life teachers and children who had never seen a corpse.

The child was frightened and cried instantly, and the sound of crying lingered in the whole room.

"I found you." The rotten corpse stared at them and started the plot, "Come and apologize for us!"

The narrator's voice rang in everyone's ears, but it was not clear because of the children's cries.

"Miss Zhu found the first group of townspeople. She wants to ask the townspeople to apologize. There are children in this group of people. If she gets an apology, maybe she will let these people go."

"But I didn't expect that they would not repent. Not only did they not apologize, they even intensified their insults to Miss Zhu and Mr. Liang. The children also picked up stones and threw them at them."

"The townspeople are insulting Miss Zhu."

"The townspeople are slandering Mr. Liang."

"Townshipers, unrepentant."

The children were crying, and more than a dozen children were crying loudly. Shen Xinlu was paying attention to the plot and the strange things in front of him. The two life teachers and the dean couldn't coax them away at all.

Only Codename Hope sat there with a look of resentment.

He began to regret agreeing to Shen Yunzhe to do this, and he began to regret actually coming here.

There was a sharp cry in his ears, and a foul smell in his nose. It had been in a place where there was nothing for a long time. Codename Hope was stimulated to the point of going crazy, or in other words, he felt that his rational string had broken. I can't bear it any longer.

If Shen Yunzhe's future is like this, then it would be better for Shen Yunzhe to have no future!

The narration kept urging, the child behind him was still crying, Shen Xinlu was as big as two heads and two heads. Just when she felt that she was about to collapse, a man slowly stood up. He walked around Shen Xinlu and walked to the front. Come face to face with strange things.

Codename Hope spoke, his voice was very soft, not even as loud as when he greeted Shen Xinlu before.

But the voice was so cold that it seemed like she was about to fall off. Even if Shen Xinlu couldn't see his face, she seemed to be able to see his expressionless face.

He said: "Shut up and get out now."

The narrator's voice was stuck for two seconds.

"Not only did you not apologize, you also..." Before the resentful spirit could finish its words, Codename Hope snapped his fingers in front of it, and with a pop, something like a beam of light rose up from the ground, and the light pillar penetrated the resentful spirit. The flower fell, and in just a moment, the resentful spirit's doubts turned into screams.

The flowers and vines began to melt and dry up quickly, and the rotting smell became stronger, like fire burning rotten flesh.

The tips and leaves of the vines were burnt off, and they fled away like ghosts wrapped in resentment, leaving only the broken branches and fallen leaves on the ground.

The wind blew over and dispersed the strong smell. At least it smelled better than before.

Codename Hope Brick looked behind him. He stared at the crying children, the emotion in his silver eyes was not good.

The adults present looked at the code name Hope with almost horror. Shen Xinlu was the first to react. She quickly asked the dean and teachers to coax the children. They hurriedly coaxed the crying children, even if they were crying, they would not stop crying. Making too much noise.

When the children finally calmed down, she was covered in sweat. When she turned her head, she found that the codename Hope was not in the room. He seemed to have gone out.

At that moment, Shen Xinlu realized that her fingers were trembling.

She is a police officer and someone who has fought with gangsters. She is very sure that Shen Yunxi has murderous intent in his eyes. He has a very sharp hostility towards the object that made the noise. At that moment, the crying child and the putrid strange thing In his eyes, they are the same existence!

Shen Xinlu walked out of the room, and the next moment she saw Codename Hope squatting on a stone outside the room. He sat there, looking outside, but his eyes were empty.

Just as she was about to speak, Codename Hope put her index finger in front of her lips and made a shushing gesture towards her.

"Don't talk." Codename Hope showed a smile, but this smile looked dangerous. "If I hear too much sound again, I might lose control."

"If it really gets out of control, Shen Yunzhe will scold me."

"For your own good, and for my own good, be quiet, do you understand?"

Shen Xinlu returned to the house. Her mind was very confused. The only thing she clearly understood was: Shen Yunxi is dangerous!

His danger is beyond expectation. Shen Xinlu, who has been a policeman for so many years, thought that he was an innocent and simple person at the beginning, which is very different from his current state.

Since when did Shen Yunzhe like dolls with this kind of personality? He doesn't read Hongyanbidong literature!

Maybe it's because Shen Yunzhe's ability is not with him? So it will be unstable? Shen Xinlu thinks this is very possible.

During the emergency training, Shen Xinlu knew that most of their abilities were consistent with weirdness. It was normal for a doll to be like this, right? Shen Xinlu silently convinced herself that now she would just wait for Shen Yunzhe to finish his work and come back.

To be honest, even if it was the police, she found it difficult to maintain a normal state in front of this Shen Yunxi.

...

Shen Yunzhe didn't know what was going on outside. He was very reassured about Code Hope, or in other words, he was very confident about Code Hope's ability.

The only person with special abilities in all parallel worlds who can directly harm strange objects. Codename Hope has become more refined during his 20 years of imprisonment in a small black room. Ordinary strange objects cannot get close to him. He is probably also the only one who can directly hurt strange objects. People who ignore the plot of the movie.

Shen Yunzhe walked around the hospital inside and out. Although he had no memory of this place, Shen Yunzhe found that he walked very skillfully, as if he had stayed here for a long time. This was the code name doctor's appreciation of this place. sense of familiarity.

The emergency department has two floors. The first floor is the emergency room, the second floor is the inpatient observation room, and the basement is the morgue. The setting is very sloppy, so sloppy that it is really unprofessional for Shen Yunzhe to complain while walking.

The hospital was badly burned. Both the second floor and the basement were dark. The white walls were smoked black. It must be that a very large amount of accelerant was used, so everything except the walls was burned down, including the instruments. They were all burned to pieces.

For some reason, Shen Yunzhe desperately wanted to find a piece of paper and a pen to draw the topography he visited.

...Tsk, my fingers are ready to move, but there are no props.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw a file sitting alone on the burned ruins. He walked over and picked it up with some surprise.

When I opened it, I found a name signed on it: Shen Nuo.

Shen Nuo? Your surname is Shen? Could it be that he is the codename doctor?

This is actually the file of Doctor Codename? !

[The game field determines that you are Doctor Codename. In order to make this movie end, it will repair a few things. If the ruined movie becomes the background, it can actually become a new movie. 】

Therefore, the game field needs to send some clues to Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe flipped the file down and soon saw a large amount of handwriting. Compared with the above content, Shen Yunzhe was more surprised: the handwriting of the code name Hope was exactly the same as his. It turns out that although the characters and professions of the same person are different, they have different personalities. The words are still the same.

[Doctor Codename is a record-keeper. He records everything he encounters, so fixing this is equivalent to completing the entire background story. 】

Shen Yunzhe nodded, and he began to read what was written on it bit by bit.

The codename doctor is Shen Nuo. He likes to make plans and record. The files he makes are very neat and clean, with a hint of obsessive-compulsive disorder, but this kind of organization does clearly record everything that should be there. Come down.

[New game center "Jiahua Movie", announcement: You need to act in a movie according to the plot, and you can leave the game field after playing a role in the movie. 】

[The name of the movie "Emergency Medicine", the game method is too simple, which makes people worried. 】

[The premonition is very bad. Four players have become emergency doctors, five players are emergency department patients, and the remaining four are family members of a certain deceased, a total of thirteen players, and: Although ‌Movie scene, but this emergency department hospital is so unprofessional that it's hard to complain. 】

[The first player died. He was an emergency department patient, suspected of being killed in the plot. 】

[The second player who died was an emergency doctor and the staff member on duty last night. 】

[I was on duty tonight and saw a miserable corpse. It was the deceased in the car accident introduced at the beginning of the game. It was placed in the basement. It was looking for its family members. The plot asked me to talk to it. 】

[Background story compilation: The patient in the car accident died in the emergency department and was pushed into the morgue to wait for his family to claim him. There was something wrong with the patient's death, which was most likely caused by his family members. 】

[New plot: It is clearly stated that the patient was killed by his family to make money. 】

[The second patient in the emergency department died. It is difficult to understand that the deceased in the car accident had a grudge against his family. Why were the patients and doctors upstairs the ones who died? 】

[I mentioned this idea in the cafeteria, which attracted strange looks from other players. There seems to be something I don't know about in their plot. The family members of the deceased have been staying in the hospital and cannot leave, but until now, the deceased No one in the family died. 】

[The third emergency department patient died. 】

[The first family member of the deceased died. I don't know why the player who is an emergency doctor looked strange. The plot did not give me any hints. It only asked me to work hard. Working here is better than me outside. Face-to-face work is much more boring. 】

[The second family member of the deceased died. On duty at night, I encountered the corpse of the deceased wandering around. The corpse kept saying that it wanted revenge. The patients were trembling with fear, but those two doctors were in a good mood? 】

[The organ sale was discovered in the archives. It's such a cliche plot. So the emergency department patients on the second floor are all the ones who bought the organs of the deceased? Are doctors traders? 】

【Why don't I know anything? 】

The record came to an abrupt end, and Shen Yunzhe scrolled down. He did not see any new records. He only found a topographic map at the end of the book, which was drawn by Doctor Codename after seeing the entire emergency department. He The painting is very detailed, including the location, orientation and windows of the toilet.

Shen Yunzhe realized that the codename doctor might be assigned a special role just like himself.

This kind of character may be called the "protagonist" in the work. He comes to an unfamiliar area in a state of knowing nothing, and gradually notices some strange things and discovers the truth of the matter, just like "Liang Zhuli suddenly" Just like the warriors who appeared‌.

Shen Yunzhe doesn't know the specific plot, but according to Liang Zhu, it won't be a good plot.

Those plots were unfolding little by little in secret, and the codename doctor was concealed. It is estimated that other players were even envious of him, because after all, he was not caught up in such a terrible plot.

But is it really like this?

Shen Yunzhe put down the file, turned around and walked to the stairs, walked down the stairs, and finally stepped into the underground floor. The sign in the morgue had been burned cleanly, and only half-burned ones were left. Shen Yunzhe opened the door, and a charred corpse sat up on the charred morgue.

The corpse's abdomen was shriveled and its whole body was burned. It got off the morgue and walked step by step to Shen Yunzhe.

His legs staggered every time he took a step. This was not his fault, because his body was riddled with holes in the car accident.

"Doctor." The corpse opened its mouth, and an unknown voice emerged, "Have you discovered the truth?"

"Doctor, do you really think this is a place to treat illnesses and save lives?"

"Doctor, they are hopeless!"

"Doctor, last time you told me that it was not they who were hopeless, but the reality, the place that forced them to become doctors, patients, and family members. Do you still think so now?" Corpse Face to face with Shen Yunzhe through a door, "They are the ones who are hopeless."

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back, leaning his back against the dark wall. He kept panting, and a violent feeling of vomiting came to his heart.

Codename Doctor is a doctor but hates doctors. Does he really hate doctors? When the synchronization rate is too low, it is difficult for him to truly understand the emotions of his peers.

Codename Doctor: As a doctor, why do you hate doctors?

[World A03719, codename doctor synchronization rate increased‌, synchronization rate 100%! 】

【Shen Yunzhe! Control your emotions! 】

The sharp anger and disgust knocked his reason to a pulp. Shen Yunzhe felt that he could not breathe, as if something was covering his mouth and nose, making it impossible for him to breathe. He began to feel dizzy because of the suffocation in his eyes. Flickering snowflakes also began to appear.

In the buzzing tinnitus, those sounds were so clear.

'It's the plot that makes us do this! It's not our fault! We are just trying to survive! '

'Don't you want to live? Don't be stupid, resisting the plot will only lead to death! '

'Do you really think you are a saint? Then go be a saint yourself, we want to go home, we will not stay here! '

'This movie is about to end, so just wait here! '

Shen Yunzhe raised his head. He looked at the burnt corpse in front of him. His face was expressionless, but his eyes were filled with sharp hostility.

"They deserve to die, and so do you. Damn it. This playground deserves to die."

"You are a bird trapped in a cage, thinking that this is everything to you, and you are complacent about it. You don't know who you have killed, and you don't know how many innocent people you have hurt, but you are here with me." Tell them to die."

There was unconcealed anger in Shen Yunzhe's voice, "Are you trying to laugh me to death?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 765 133
Author: Shenquanyuan/神泉院 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 133 Chapter (Complete) TAG: How can the cannon fodder NPC become Bai Yueguang Introduct...
41.8K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
104K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...