I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 110

66 4 1
By aneeqaahmed01

According to tradition, Shen Yunzhe will see the code name Hope when he falls asleep, and this is also the case now.

Shen Yunzhe was sitting in the darkness holding the baby. He looked around. Hope was staring at him not far away. After looking at it for a long time, Shen Yunzhe looked at the baby in his arms.

The delicate doll lay obediently in his arms, although it was controlled by Shen Yunzhe.

Um? Did the doll come with you? !

"System." Shen Yunzhe asked, "What's going on?"

[Your ability has always controlled the doll, so you brought it with you. 】

"It's that simple?"

【if not? 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. Before he could continue thinking, he felt someone in front of him. When he raised his head, he saw that Codename Hope had moved over. His silver eyes were staring at the baby in his arms, his face full of expression. All out of desire, Shen Yunzhe hugged the baby a little tighter.

Shen Yunzhe emphasized, "Mine."

"Be stingy, I didn't give you one as a gift." Codename Hope leaned forward for a hug, but was dodged by Shen Yunzhe.

"You still have the nerve to say that I bought that doll with my own money, and you didn't get a penny from it!" Shen Yunzhe was pushed and fell down by the code name Hope. The doll in his arms was still lying in his arms. Shen Yunzhe hugged her tightly, "No!"

Codename Hope pouted, he narrowed his eyes slightly, then leaned over to hug Shen Yunzhe and kissed him on the lips.

The baby is not allowed to be hugged, so it's time for me to be hugged!

Shen Yunzhe really doesn't like intimate behaviors like kissing and hugging. He is used to living alone and always feels that exchanging body temperature is a very uncomfortable thing, but Codename Hope seems to have skin hunger syndrome. Likewise, after being in contact with him, I kept posting with him.

I won't get tired of hugging her for any length of time, asking for kisses in all kinds of ways.

Especially since this guy never kisses his relatives properly. He likes to bite and leave his mark mercilessly with his teeth.

Shen Yunzhe had to let go of the control of the baby in his arms. The invisible thread was wrapped around the code name Hope. The code name Hope was forcibly torn away from Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe sat up from the ground. He wiped the corner of his mouth and felt the tip of his tongue hurt.

This guy bit him again!

"It's so tiring, Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope sat opposite him and stretched out his hand. He looked aggrieved and pitiful. His eyes were almost red, like a wronged puppy. "Shen Yunzhe, don't You keep pulling me away, I miss you."

Shen Yunzhe looked him up and down with disgust in his eyes, "The way to miss me is to bite me?"

"I was wrong." Codename hoped to admit his mistake immediately, "I will definitely not bite him next time!"

"Do you want a next time?"

"Of course I want to." Codename Hope confidently shook his arms, with a smile in his silver eyes, but no matter how he looked at the smile, it was as cunning as a fox, "Shen Yunzhe, you promised me , I will help you, and you will give me whatever you want later."

"Are you going to lie? Are you going to regret it? Or are you planning to suppress me by force?"

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe expectantly, "Or are you the one who said this before you were about to say it?"

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, and he tried to save it.

"I just asked Li Yilun to report Cheng Yiyi."

Codename Hope blinked, "Who is Cheng Yiyi?"

"Just the players in the game field."

"Oh." Codename Hope nodded, and suddenly there were tears in his eyes, as if the tears were really going to fall, "Are you going to abandon me and choose him? Shen Yunzhe, you are called chaos at first and abandonment at the end. It's hard for me to be in this place all the time. Waiting for you to come back, but you actually treat me like this, I'd better die, you heartless man!"

Shen Yunzhe:......

The failure to save the situation even made the current situation even more terrifying.

"I'm going to call the police, separate from you, and go wandering." Codename Hope began to talk nonsense.

"Because I'm so sad, so sad that I'm going to die."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "What on earth do you want to do?"

Codename Hope returned to its original state immediately. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and signaled Shen Yunzhe to loosen the thread. Shen Yunzhe waved his finger, and the invisible thread was retracted from his hand and disappeared, so Codename Hope cheered and rushed over to hug him again.

Codename Hope is the nemesis of all weird things. The strings of a mere puppet cannot trap him at all. It is because he is unwilling to struggle that he wants Shen Yunzhe to let him go voluntarily.

An inexplicable competitiveness.

Shen Yunzhe still didn't know what he wanted to do. Codename Hope hugged him for a while and then stared at the baby in his arms. Shen Yunzhe glanced at the baby and said, "The baby can't do it."

"Hmph!" Codename Hope squeezed the doll away and got into Shen Yunzhe's arms, "Shen Yunzhe, why don't you treat me as your beautiful doll?"

Shen Yunzhe was disgusted, "Do you think you look like a baby now?"

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. I didn't act as your doll." Codename Hope apologized immediately, then leaned into Shen Yunzhe's ear and said, "Then Shen Yunzhe, you can be my doll."

Shen Yunzhe's hands shook, and he looked at the codename Hope in surprise.

The smile code-named Hope told Shen Yunzhe that he was serious. Even if he wasn't serious, he became serious after seeing Shen Yunzhe's surprised look. Anyway, this guy has been here to cause trouble for Shen Yunzhe in his life. When Shen Yunzhe is unhappy, he will be happy.

"Okay?" Codename Hope softened her voice.

He has a good appearance. His long silver hair and silver eyelashes give him a gentle disguise, especially when he speaks in a soft voice.

It seems that there is no more gentle and considerate person in the world than him.

It's a pity that he is not, he is just a guy who dares to open a dyeing workshop if he is given a little color.

Without waiting for Shen Yunzhe to speak, Codename Hope pushed Shen Yunzhe down. His gentle eyes reflected Shen Yunzhe lying on his back on the ground. His long silver hair hung down beside Shen Yunzhe's hand. Shen Yunzhe reached out and grabbed a handful of his hair. .

"you......"

"Shh." Codename Hope put her finger on Shen Yunzhe's lips, "Dolls can't talk."

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly, then he opened his brows and looked at him with a trace of scrutiny in his eyes, as if he wanted to see what he could do.

But he didn't do anything. He just lay down with Shen Yunzhe and put his hands on Shen Yunzhe, like a restless child sleeping with a baby in his arms.

Just when Shen Yunzhe wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, Hope's hand was placed on his collar and even drilled into it.

Shen Yunzhe pressed his hand, "What are you doing?"

"Dolls can't talk." Codename Hope declared confidently again.

"I can!" Shen Yunzhe wanted to sit up, but was forced to sit down.

Codename Hope said with a smile: "I think the doll's clothes don't look good, and I want to change the doll's clothes."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him in shock. After looking at him for a while, he said, "No, where did you get the other clothes?"

"As the owner, I want to wear couple clothes with the doll!" Codename Hope changed her words without blushing, "Do you think the clothes on me look good? I want it to be worn on the doll!"

What a shocking statement!

Shen Yunzhe turned around and wanted to leave, but then his hand was held by Codename Hope.

"No, Shen Yunzhe, you promised me." Codename Hope said softly in his ear: "But you can't be a person who breaks your word."

Excuse me? !

This person said in front of him that he could not be a person who broke his word!

The exquisite doll was left alone, and the owner who cherished it was protecting his own integrity. Unfortunately, this thing did not exist in the eyes of Codename Hope. The surroundings were very quiet, and occasionally Shen Yunzhe could be heard faintly. The sound of insults.

Do not see what is inappropriate, do not hear what is inappropriate.

...

Qiao Dong came to Shen Yunzhe's home at the exact time. Shen Yunzhe opened the door for him and sat back on the sofa.

Qiao Dong, who was just about to say hello to him, put down his outstretched hand with some doubts and looked at Shen Yunzhe without any trace.

At this time, Shen Yunzhe was sitting on the sofa in his pajamas. He was very quiet and his expression was very tragic. Qiao Dong noticed that there seemed to be a little red mark on his collar. This mark...

Oh, it turns out we are in love.

Qiao Dong pretended that he didn't see anything. He sat across from Shen Yunzhe and asked, "Do you have time to talk about the game arcade now?"

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe didn't even look at Qiao Dong.

To be honest, his thoughts are still in the dream. What happened in the dream is simply a picture that he could never imagine in his life. He is a delicate doll, codenamed Hope, but he is playing hooligan! In the end, Shen Yunzhe couldn't bear it anymore and almost strangled him to death.

But even with this code name, Hope is very happy. He is looking forward to dying in the hands of Shen Yunzhe.

Oh my god, what is this?

Shen Yunzhe does not admit that this is a sexual act. First of all, Codename Hope is not considered an outsider. Secondly, Codename Hope may not be considered a human being. Finally, Codename Hope is himself in the parallel world.

It does not comply with the basic norms of sexual behavior between two people.

【Self-deception‌ is quite good. 】

"Shut up!"

Shen Yunzhe frowned and opened his mouth to retort, "And he didn't make it to the end at all!"

After he finished cursing, he remembered that there was someone else in the house. He looked at Qiao Dong opposite. Qiao Dong silently covered his ears to indicate that he didn't hear anything.

Shen Yunzhe has always had the problem of talking to himself, and he is no longer surprised.

Seeing that Shen Yunzhe had been staring at him, Qiao Dong put down his hand, "So, can I start working?"

"Yeah." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Okay."

Official routine inquiries included questions about the name of the game venue, media rules and some characteristics. Shen Yunzhe concealed the existence of the code name erosion and told Qiao Dong about what happened in the game venue. Qiao Dong recorded everything Shen Yunzhe said. , and finally looked at the information and spoke.

"That is to say: there is a real god in the game field, and the real god turns the village into a real town. People who lie in the real town will have their tongues cut out, and people who repent will be turned into stone statues, but even if they Even if you die, you can't leave, you will always be bound to the game field."

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe responded.

Qiao Dong thought for a while, "This setting of trapping the dead inside the game is a bit like the subway."

"subway?"

"Yes, the subway." Qiao Dong said: "You are a person who escaped from the subway train. You should know what I mean."

Shen Yunzhe does know.

The bodies of all the people who died in the subway train are still inside. They maintain extreme emotions, disappearing and reappearing like ordinary passengers on the train, until they meet people and they will ask "why" It's just the emotion that I can't get off that pulls more people up.

There are also passengers on the train who have their own emotions, such as a mother holding her child.

They are also souls trapped in the playground.

"There's one more thing I don't know if you want to hear, about your father Shen Wei." Qiao Dong put away the computer.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Were you found out so quickly?"

"It can only be said that we have found a little bit of information. It is the result of an investigation twenty years ago, and it was unearthed."

"We investigated it twenty years ago?"

"Yes, it's just that the investigation results have been sealed." Qiao Dong said: "Shen Wei is one of the official organizers and a very well-known occultist, but in fact he also has a student named Wu Yan, Wu Yan was the only person who could contact Shen Wei after Shen Wei left, but later he went deep into the 'Mountain Village' for work and disappeared in the 'Mountain Village', and there is no news yet."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows, "You mean to say that although Shen Wei left the official, he has always been in contact with the official?"

"At least the information looks like this." Qiao Dong continued: "After Wu Yan disappeared, the official and Shen Wei completely lost contact. The official also searched for Shen Wei's old address, but could not find anyone at all. ‌He just disappeared without being seen alive or dead."

"Died in the playground?"

Qiao Dong shook his head, "It is impossible to die without traces in the game field. Anyone who dies in the game field will die accidentally in reality."

But Shen Wei just disappeared, and even his children were missing.

Until now they discovered that Shen Yunzhe was the child that Shen Wei took away back then.

"I still don't understand." Shen Yunzhe looked at Qiao Dong, "Whether it's Shen Wei's disappearance or the death of his wife, it doesn't seem like a normal thing."

"This is another question I asked you." Qiao Dong asked Shen Yunzhe, "What do you think the playground is?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at Qiao Dong and replied after a moment: "It's not a good place."

Real emotions are distorted, life is controlled, and even the soul cannot escape. What kind of good place is this?

"Yes, this is not a good place in the eyes of normal people, so there is an official establishment, but there are not just normal people in this world." Qiao Dong's eyes were complicated, "There are also games that will A psychopath who worships people like gods."

Shen Yunzhe was shocked for a moment.

"These psychopaths put too much emphasis on their abilities. They think that the game field is an ability that can be studied and controlled, a power that can be quantified. The more they cannot control it, the more fanatical they become. Their numbers are too small and they cannot become a climate, so the two Ten years ago, we didn't take them seriously at all." Qiao Dong frowned, "There was once such a person who came into contact with Shen Wei and thought that Shen Wei, as a fanatical mysticist, would definitely study the game with them. field."

"They were rejected by Shen Wei, and then the official noticed the organization, but someone at the top of the official thought that it might be beneficial to let them develop."

"what is the benefit?"

"Because they are studying the game field, they may be able to find the characteristics of the game field." Qiao Dong sighed, "Who knew something terrible happened, and it later turned out that the senior executive who proposed to let them develop was also related to this person. ‌Some people‌ have been in contact."

In the context of the emergence of game fields, ordinary people are forced to enter the game field to live and die, and official organizations are established in the real world, they can undoubtedly be called a cult.

"Because a high-level official member was involved, these files were sealed after Shen Wei completely disappeared. Everyone thought that Shen Wei and you were all..."

No one expected that twenty years later, Shen Wei's son Shen Yunzhe not only survived, but also grew up and returned to them.

Qiao Dong clearly told Shen Yunzhe that this matter will continue to be investigated and that this force may still exist in reality, so Shen Yunzhe should pay attention to safety.

They were able to attack Shen Wei twenty years ago, and now they can attack Shen Yunzhe.

After leaving Shen Yunzhe's house, Qiao Dong got into the car and made a phone call in the car.

The person on the other side quickly picked up the phone.

"How's it going? Have you told him?"

"I said it." Qiao Dong responded.

"What was his reaction?"

"No response." Qiao Dong replied: "You are really worried too much. Shen Yunzhe grew up in an orphanage and has no memory of Shen Wei. Even if he knew about it, he would not care about it. There are no too big personal emotions, Shen Yunzhe is a mature adult."

Mr. Shi sighed, "I still feel flustered. Shen Wei really hid him very well. If he hadn't been discovered by the authorities when he entered the game field, we wouldn't have been able to find him at all."

Shen Wei cleaned up the traces very cleanly, carefully selected the orphanages where Shen Yunzhe was sent, and really put great effort into ensuring Shen Yunzhe's safety.

"But now that we've found him, those dirty things staring at us will see him too."

"Believe him." Qiao Dong was relieved about this, "I have some discoveries here, do you want to hear them?"

Mr. Shi paused for a few seconds, "What? Is this a hidden communication now?"

"Yes." Qiao Dong glanced at the driver, "This time Shen Yunzhe didn't tell me the ending of the game field, but this time I found someone who was in the same game field as Shen Yunzhe, although he also had something hidden. ..."

But this kind of hiding can't hide Qiao Dong at all, he is a professional.

Mr. Shi thought for a while and said, "Come to the headquarters now?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Dong continued to organize the documents in his hand. He organized the documents in batches and then took out what he had recorded from Cheng Yiyi yesterday.

A real town and the rebellion of the dead.

The dead souls whose tongues were cut off fought back with bloody words, demolishing the real temple at the last moment, and finally turned into foam in the sun.

What a perfect ending, and what an unimaginable ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
6.7K 120 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...
22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...