I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 108

71 3 0
By aneeqaahmed01

It's not easy to find a stone statue in a dirty river.

The three people groped from the beginning to the end of the river. The water was very cold and had a strange smell, so they had no choice but to go into the water and explore.

Codename Hope didn't intend to go into the water at all. He sat on the bank and watched them touching the bottom of the river with interest. Occasionally, he would shake the water twice with his hands and it would be considered as entering the water. Qiu Shurong and others dared not be angry. Speak up.

"Is Shen Wei just looking at him like this?" Qiu Shurong asked the other two people in a low voice.

"He's not Shen Wei." Cheng Yiyi said.

Qiu Shurong was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously looked at Shi Xingxiang and found that Shi Xing's expression did not change at all.

"no?!"

"How can a person become another person in such a short period of time? If you think about it, you will know that it cannot be the same person." Shi Xingxiang glanced at Qiu Shurong expressionlessly, "I thought you After being thrown into the real temple by him, I realized that Shen Wei could rescue Yang Pei, so how could he do such an extreme thing."

Qiu Shurong was dumbfounded. He looked at Cheng Yiyi and said, "You also know?"

"I just found out." Cheng Yiyi lowered her head and touched the stone, "He almost strangled me to death."

Shi Xingxiang snorted coldly and said nothing about it.

"Although I don't know what relationship he has with Shen Wei, he obviously listened to Shen Wei and didn't want to kill us like this, so he just watched from the side." Shi Xingxiang said: "As long as he didn't want to kill us. If you don't know the law, just pretend you don't know and just go away."

"So unlucky?" Qiu Shurong wanted to cry.

"No, I must have been lucky enough to meet someone like Shen Wei." Shi Xingxiang threw the stone aside, "Shen Wei obviously has the ability to deal with the game field. He didn't have it in the early stage. Exposed, I guess he was stimulated after Yang Pei's death. After all, Yang Pei was the person he saved, and he was just gone."

"Didn't you notice? After Shen Wei left, we never encountered any supernatural events."

Cheng Yiyi sighed, "I just hope that I can complete the task quickly and leave immediately for seven days. If I continue to stay, I feel like I will collapse."

Qiu Shurong sniffed. He wanted to complain, but when he turned his head, he saw Codename Hope looking at him, with no emotion in those colorful eyes.

He trembled and hurriedly squatted down to touch the rocks on the other side.

Forget it, forget it, you can't beat it, just keep touching the rocks.

Qiu Shurong was groping randomly at the bottom of the river. At this moment, he seemed to have encountered a strange stone. He felt that something colder than water suddenly wrapped around his finger, as if it were a piece of ice.

He carefully withdrew his hand, then put it in again.

Touching the biting cold water, you can see a palm-sized stone when you touch it further. You can feel something carved on the stone.

Qiu Shurong took the stone out of the water, and the kind-hearted woman on the wet stone statue was looking at him with a smile.

"Found it!" Qiu Shurong called to the people around him, but the moment he turned his head, he found that there was no one behind him.

He stood alone on the river, with the water washing over his calves. He looked around blankly, but could not see the hotel covered with red letters, only the real temple filled with smoke not far away.

Water drops dripped from the stone statue. Qiu Shurong looked at the real temple, his eyes becoming more and more vacant.

A male-female voice sounded in his ear, and Qiu Shurong raised his head to find the source of the sound.

"I am the True God. You found me, and now I can fulfill your wish."

"What is your wish?"

"My wish..." Qiu Shurong replied in a low voice: "My wish is to become a member of a real town and to become a real person who cannot lie."

A male-female voice sounded in my ears again, "Take the statue of the real god and come to the real temple."

"I'll wait for you there."

"You are an "honest and kind person" and you can definitely become a resident of a real town."

Qiu Shurong's eyes were blank as he walked towards the real temple step by step, "I will definitely become a resident of a real town."

Cheng Yiyi, who was turning over stones, seemed to feel something and raised his head. He looked at Qiu Shurong not far away, only to find that Qiu Shurong was walking out step by step.

"Qiu Shurong?" Cheng Yiyi called him, "Where are you going?"

Shi Xingxiang also heard the sound, and she raised her head to look over, but Qiu Shurong continued to move forward as if she didn't hear the sound.

"Wait a minute, look what he's holding in his hand?!"

In Qiu Shurong's hands was a palm-sized stone statue. The stone statue was exquisitely carved, as exquisite as all the real gods they had ever seen. Qiu Shurong held the stone statue and walked out, walking in the direction It happened to be the location of the real temple. Cheng Yiyi and Qiu Shurong were shocked and quickly rushed over to stop Qiu Shurong.

"Qiu Shurong!" Shi Xingxiang almost jumped up and punched him on the head, "Wake up!"

Qiu Shurong turned to look at them blankly, "I want to become a member of a real town."

"I'll go!" Cheng Yiyi wanted to snatch the stone statue out, but before she could put her hand down, her wrist was grabbed.

Cheng Yiyi was stunned for a moment, then turned his head. Codename Hope was standing next to him, his eyes reflected the obviously abnormal Qiu Shurong. Not only Cheng Yiyi, Codename Hope also stopped Shi Xingxiang who wanted to pounce.

"Shh." Codename Hope put her fingers in front of her mouth to make a silent gesture.

"No, boss! You have found this medium and you still want to kill us?!" Cheng Yiyi quickly pulled Shi Xingxiang back, "I found it, it's in Qiu Shurong's hands!"

Codename Hope glanced at them with disgust in his eyes.

"Don't you see what he looks like now? You would do the same thing if you took the stone statue. I am saving you. If you don't thank me, forget it, but you still spread rumors. I am so unjust."

Cheng Yiyi twitched the corner of her mouth and thought, "Aren't you the one who wanted to kill us with the medium quickly?"

"What should we do? He is going to go to the real temple at first glance." Shi Xingxiang asked: "In this way, we can put the stone statue in the real temple, but he will not be able to survive at this glance. His whole body now... He is even scarier than Yang Pei before, and all he thinks about is becoming a resident of a real small town."

Codename Hope looked at Qiu Shurong with interest, "Then let him die."

"In this way, I wasn't the one who killed him. He was the one who sought his own death. It had nothing to do with me." Codename hoped to be happy. "Shen Yunzhe can't scold me for this, let alone bully me for this."

"No, let's bully him, so that I can reverse the case after he bullies me, and then bully him back while he's feeling guilty!"

"But will Shen Yunzhe feel guilty?"

Cheng Yiyi was almost desperate. This boss who was not Shen Yunzhe clearly didn't want to take care of Qiu Shurong!

Just when Cheng Yiyi was extremely anxious, Qiu Shurong's steps suddenly stopped.

He froze in place, and the expression on his entire face was distorted and changing.

"What...what happened?"

Codename Hope smiled and said, "It's resistance."

Resist?

Cheng Yiyi was filled with confusion when he heard this word. He saw Qiu Shurong suddenly stood firm after being stiff for more than ten seconds. He raised his head and looked at the sky, and the empty and twisted expression on his face disappeared. , leaving only an indifferent expression.

Soon, he spoke.

"I don't want to be part of a real town because I didn't lie."

"I don't want to repent because I shouldn't repent."

"I can't go to the Temple of Truth because I don't want to prove my authenticity through the Temple of Truth."

"I......"

Qiu Shurong let go of his hand, and the stone statue fell into the river with a clatter. The moment the stone statue fell into the water, Qiu Shurong closed his eyes and fell softly. Cheng Yiyi hurriedly ran over to pull the person out of the river. Although the river water It's very shallow, but even an unconscious person will drown if he falls in!

Cheng Yiyi and Shi Xingxiang pulled the wet Qiu Shurong out of the river, but Codename Hope walked over and reached out to pick up the stone statue.

The kind-hearted woman became fierce and vicious, as if she was about to open her mouth and bite him.

Codename Hope stared at the stone statue in his hand with disgust in his eyes, as if he would smash the stone statue to pieces in the next moment.

The two people who were still awake on the shore looked at the codename Hope and the stone statue in his hand, and then looked down at the unconscious Qiu Shurong.

It was at that moment that they suddenly realized something was wrong.

They seemed to see two forces confronting each other, the real town of the True God, where liars needed to be punished, and all the dead people were victims; another force that opposed the True God, which resisted the True God. All rules, everyone affected will say: I should not repent.

It's like the confrontation between evil gods and humans.

Codename Hope turned to look at them, "You guys find a place to hide."

"Ah?" Cheng Yiyi had doubts on her face.

"Go back after seven days, and don't worry about the rest." Codename Hope smiled and said, "By the way, there is one more thing."

Codename hopes to boo them again.

"After you leave, don't talk nonsense outside. I can keep watching you."

Cheng Yiyi shuddered. He looked at the codename Hope and turned around in the direction of the real temple.

"What should we do now?" Shi Xingxiang asked him.

"Let's go, find a safe place and wait." Cheng Yiyi lifted up the unconscious Qiu Shurong, "We don't have any good options now, we can only take one step at a time."

Shi Xingxiang nodded, "The real temple is very dangerous, let's find a place far away from the real temple!"

After searching around for a while, they finally stopped at the bridge hole in the lower section of the river and threw Qiu Shurong inside. Cheng Yiyi and Shi Xingxiang sat outside, both speechless.

The sky was a little dark. Cheng Yiyi raised his head and looked at the sky. He remembered Qiu Shurong's eyes before he fell into coma.

"Tell me, what will happen?"

"I don't know." Cheng Yiyi lowered his head, "But where did Shen Wei go with the media?"

As soon as he finished speaking, a notification tone sounded on the mobile phones of the three people present. It was an announcement.

[Hidden mission: Return the real statue to the real temple, completed. 】

[Congratulations to the player for completing the hidden mission. 】

"Okay, now I know." Cheng Yiyi sighed, "He sent the medium back to the real temple."

"He is not affected by the real idol, and can freely enter the real temple." Shi Xingxiang frowned, "What exactly is he?"

Cheng Yiyi shook her head, "You don't need to know if you don't know. Just like what you said, we got lucky and met Shen Wei this time, so we can easily go back alive."

"Isn't that what we want?"

...

Codename Hope strolled back to the hotel, and he skillfully climbed in through the window.

Shen Yunzhe still maintained the same posture as when he left, looking a little dazed and tired.

So he ran over, grabbed his wrist when Shen Yunzhe wasn't looking at him, and put him in various postures on the chair. Shen Yunzhe didn't care and just let him play as he pleased, waiting for the code name. I hope I'll ask him after I've had enough fun: "How's it going?"

"The media has been sent to the real temple, your mission is completed." Codename Hope hugged him tightly, "I worked so hard, please praise me!"

"What about the rest?"

"I asked them to hide." Codename Hope played with his fingers, "I know, you don't want them to be affected at all."

Shen Yunzhe smiled and pulled back his hand, "Are you angry?"

"Of course I will be angry. You didn't even ask me when I first came. You just asked about your mission and irrelevant people." Codename Hope grabbed his hand again, "I wanted to kill them several times. , it's best if no one dies, so you can only see me."

"I'm the one who's so angry."

"Yes, you should be angry." Codename Hope reached out and pinched his face, "Shen Yunzhe, have you never been angry again since you synchronized with this person? It was obviously in the past. When you hear me talking like this, you will scold me and punish me, but now you will only laugh."

"I hate it when you smile like that."

Shen Yunzhe pinched it back with his backhand, and said: "There is no way. Codename Errosion is born not to be angry. His spiritual world is full and empty. It is terrible. I am sitting here motionless, and when I was chased by strange things, ‌The feeling is ‌the same."

"But, I am not code erosion, I am Shen Yunzhe, so I will still be angry."

Codename Hope looked at him, as if to confirm that he was really like this.

"My patience has reached its limit now. Code Corrosion actually doesn't care about players at all. In his opinion, there is no difference between players and dead people in the game field, so he has never limited his abilities. ." Shen Yunzhe stood up and said, "Thank you, Hope, for completing the task so quickly."

Codename Hope was happy, and he nuzzled up to Shen Yunzhe, "Well, you're welcome."

"As long as it's what Shen Yunzhe wants, I will do it, I'm serious!"

Of course, you can't believe what Codename Hope says. He talks one thing and does another behind the scenes. If you want him to do things, you have to be prepared to be forced to repay him afterwards.

Shen Yunzhe stood up. He walked to the window and looked at the smoky real temple not far away. The smile in his eyes disappeared instantly.

The flowing red writing on the hotel is finally no longer limited to the hotel. The red writing flows to the ground, to the cobblestone road, and to the dead trees on both sides of the road. The writing travels outward as if it is alive, and the people surrounding the hotel The dead opened their mouths, but they could not speak. They could only open and close their mouths and make breathy sounds.

There are more and more words, more and more words.

【I did not lie! Why do you want to cut out my tongue? 】

【This is not a real town! 】

【Why should I confess? I haven't done anything, I don't want to repent! 】

【It's all you! You are not God! 】

【It's you who are wrong! It's you who lied! 】

【Tear it down! 】

Cheng Yiyi and Shi Xingxiang were sitting in the bridge cave. It was getting dark. Qiu Shurong was still unconscious. At this moment, Cheng Yiyi seemed to see a red light. He stood up suddenly and Shi Xingxiang was He was startled, and Cheng Yiyi pointed her in the direction.

They saw countless dense red words spreading from the hotel.

At that time, they didn't read much because they were afraid. This time they hid here and actually saw the red writing clearly.

It's not confession or regret, but refutation and opposition.

All of these words rebel against the idea of ​​a true God.

"The dead man has his tongue cut out and cannot say anything to refute, but in this world, it is not only words that can express his meaning, but also words." Cheng Yiyi looked at the overwhelming handwriting, her pupils trembling slightly, "The dead man ‌They are resisting."

These red writings are their souls and their blood, their grievances trapped in small houses with distorted thoughts and sealed in stone statues.

Now, this real resentment has exploded.

That was the first time Cheng Yiyi saw such a scene, and it was probably the last time she saw it.

Code-named erosion, the ability has the same origin as the game field, and its origin is out-of-control emotions.

Game field manipulation distorts people's emotions, but code erosion can bring out the truest emotions in people's hearts and compete with the former.

Shen Yunzhe lay on the window sill and watched the scarlet letters spreading like a red ocean, watching the dead spread out into the small house after the demolished hotel, with an ignorant and innocent smile in his eyes.

Codename Hope walked up to him, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Help the bird break its cage... or something?"

Shen Yunzhe smiled happily, "It's a good thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
6.7K 120 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...