I control the unlimited flow...

aneeqaahmed01 द्वारा

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 101

69 4 0
aneeqaahmed01 द्वारा

Shi Xingxiang didn't dare to look at Shen Yunzhe, although she didn't know why.

So she couldn't help but change the topic, "Will something happen to Yang Pei?"

Shi Xingxiang didn't react until she finished speaking. Her expression changed, but she couldn't swallow it again after she had said it.

"As long as you didn't say panic, it should be fine." Shen Yunzhe looked at the still-burning real incense with a smile, "But if you lied, it probably wouldn't be easy."

Shi Xingxiang looked at the three sticks of incense strangely, "Can this thing really make a person tell the truth? Or even write a false accusation note to himself?"

"Maybe, I'm not dead anyway." Shen Yunzhe said.

This sentence shocked Shi Xingxiang.

His meaning is very obvious, that is, he has lied, and the incense is now lit in front of him, but he has no idea, and even reveals that he has lied. He is too calm about it, so that The stone star aspect feels more and more difficult to understand, and the more difficult it is to understand, the more uneasy it becomes.

"By the way." Shen Yunzhe said suddenly, "I seem to know where the confession box is."

Shi Xingxiang was completely stunned this time, "Do you know?"

"You can probably guess that since it is a confession box, it must be confessed in some characteristic place, facing thousands of heroic spirits and people in the village, but now everyone in the real town is dead. It's almost done, so there's only one place where I can repent." Shen Yunzhe pulled out the incense and pressed it to the ground.

Shi Xingxiang understood, "In the real temple."

"It seems that Yang Pei went back to the hotel to write a confession. After all, only the hotel is equipped with pen and paper. Maybe we can stop her when we go to the real temple now."

"Are you going?" Shen Yunzhe asked her.

"It's none of my business, don't go." Shi Xingxiang turned around and left. After taking two steps, he stopped and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "I advise you not to meddle in other people's business. There is no eternal friendship in the game field. If this is a death option, if Yang Pei doesn't die, you will die."

Shen Yunzhe squatted on the spot and looked at Shi Xingxiang with a smile, "That's fine."

"Alright?"

"Eternal sleep sounds really tempting." Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes with a smile on his lips, "I used to want to sleep without waking up. It's best to open my eyes after a while. Two years was the best, but the doctor told me that if I slept for that long without anyone taking care of me, I would die in the hospital bed."

"Whether you are sleeping or awake, you must neutralize it. Don't be too awake or too confused."

Shi Xingxiang frowned, "What are you talking about?"

"It's okay, see you tonight." Shen Yunzhe stood up, reached for his phone, put it in his pocket and left, heading towards the real temple.

Shi Xingxiang stood there for a while, then cursed softly and walked in the opposite direction.

She would never get involved in such a thing. If no one came to save her before, she would not save others.

Shen Yunzhe didn't care where Shi Xingxiang went. He strolled to the real temple. There were still the same few people outside the temple. Shen Yunzhe once again used his robbery ability to grab the entry and exit table, making sure that Yang Pei didn't come back after leaving. When he came back, he happily sat on the table and played with his mobile phone.

This mobile phone was newly bought, and its functions were almost the same, but he couldn't stop playing with it and seemed very happy.

At this moment, a burst of footsteps came. Shen Yunzhe didn't even raise his head. The footsteps were very slow, and it sounded like he was not a determined person. When the man walked to Shen Yunzhe, Shen Yunzhe One hand was holding the mobile phone, and the other hand was grabbing the person's arm.

The man was hindered from moving and turned to look at Shen Yunzhe in confusion.

"Shen Wei?" Yang Pei called his name, "What are you doing?"

"Playing games." Shen Yunzhe pulled her and didn't let go or look at her, "What about you? What do you want to do?"

Yang Pei stared at Shen Yunzhe and spoke after a long time, "You lied."

"I lied." Shen Yunzhe affirmed this sentence without even listening to Yang Pei's next words, "Then what?"

Yang Pei was stunned for a moment, as if she didn't expect Shen Yunzhe to admit it so quickly. She spoke again after a few seconds, "You can't lie in the real town. Those who lie will be punished by the real god. But as long as you write A good confession can be made with impunity before the true God."

"I also lied, so I have to repent." Yang Pei began to break away, "I was wrong, but as long as I sincerely repent, God will forgive me!"

Shen Yunzhe nodded, and he held on to Yang Pei, "Okay, I understand, but you have to tell me what lies you told, and I will let you go."

Yang Pei tried hard to break free, but she couldn't, so she had no choice but to say, "It's a false accusation point, no, it's a suggestion box."

"I told other people about the suggestion box, but I told Shen Wei that I didn't tell anyone." Yang Pei said, "I lied. I don't know why I was like this, but when I looked at Shen Wei I lied subconsciously because of his eyes. I knew Shen Wei was doing it for my own good, but I still failed him."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Instead of confessing to some real god, shouldn't you apologize to me first?"

"Apologise?" Yang Pei was stunned.

Seeing the confused expression on Yang Pei's face, Shen Yunzhe smiled playfully and said, "Yes, you have to apologize to me."

"First, you lied to me; second, you also said that I was doing it for your own good, but you betrayed my good intentions and didn't care about me at all. Should you talk to me first? Apologize?"

"If you don't apologize to me and obtain my forgiveness, you won't be qualified to truly repent."

Yang Pei thought for a while, and finally she spoke carefully, "I'm sorry, Shen Wei, I lied to you, can you forgive me?"

"Of course..." Shen Yunzhe paused in his words. He smiled at Yang Pei, and his smile was full of joy. He said, "Of course it's impossible, I won't forgive you."

Yang Pei looked at Shen Yunzhe, and she blinked. "......ah?"

"I don't forgive you." Shen Yunzhe repeated, he said: "You have caused me serious psychological harm, which makes me afraid to help others in the future, and I am also blamed by other players for being too naive. , I'm so sad, so I decided not to forgive you."

"You can't repent until you get my forgiveness."

"But..." Yang Pei took out the confession he had written from his pocket, "I have to confess."

Shen Yunzhe took the confession book away from her hand, "I said before you get my forgiveness, you are not qualified to repent, because the person you lied to is me, and the person you hurt is me, sincerely. Your confession should be to apologize to me seriously, right?"

"Yes, yes." Yang Pei couldn't find the loophole, and her mind was in a blur.

Half of her brain told her that she should go to the real temple and repent to the real god now, and the other half of her brain told her that Shen Yunzhe was the one who suffered, so she had to get Shen Yunzhe's forgiveness, so that she could truly repent.

"Okay, that's it."

Shen Yunzhe jumped down from the table, "In order to obtain my forgiveness, come and work with me."

Shen Yunzhe also folded up her confession and put it in his pocket, telling her that he had not destroyed her confession and that as long as she earnestly obtained his forgiveness, he would return the confession to her.

"Oh, oh." Yang Pei followed Shen Yunzhe seriously, "I will definitely obtain your forgiveness."

After leaving the real temple, Shen Yunzhe turned around and glanced at the temple at the end of the bend. The temple door had long been opened, and the stone statue was looming in the darkness, as if he was angry.

"Since we have this pattern of confessing after lying, we should know that the object of the liar's confession should not be a stone statue, but the person involved." Shen Yunzhe was smiling, but there was no smile in his eyes.

After that, Shen Yunzhe pulled Yang Pei to the opinion box. As he passed by, he happened to see Zhang Luqing removing the lock on the opinion box. The mouth sewn up by the candle did not move.

"What are you doing?"

Zhang Luqing saw that Shen Yunzhe was not nervous. She said calmly: "Of course I'm here to sort out everything inside."

"Must it be like this?" Shen Yunzhe asked her, "There are no good things in it, they are just some random reports, just false accusations to maintain the balance of the real town."

"That needs to be sorted out. Yang Pei and I have said that as long as all of our players know it, we will monitor each other and no one will ever throw a note in there." Zhang Luqing pointed at him as he spoke. Pointing to the input port that was sealed by Shen Yunzhe, "And I didn't remove this."

Shen Yunzhe looked at her. He put away his smile and became very silent.

He didn't speak, just looked at Zhang Luqing quietly.

Zhang Luqing was a little strange, so she had to ask first: "What do you want to say?"

"You told me so easily that Yang Pei told you?" Shen Yunzhe asked her.

"Of course, you can't lie in a real town. Of course I will tell you the real situation." Zhang Luqing took it for granted.

"But you don't have to tell me, I didn't ask you." Shen Yunzhe found a place to sit down, as if he was tired of standing, "Zhang Luqing, guess what, if Yang Pei didn't tell me that she I've told you here, so to me, did she lie?"

"Because I told her in the beginning not to tell anyone."

Zhang Luqing was unmoved, "That's her business and has nothing to do with me. I only know that I didn't lie."

After saying that, Zhang Luqing left with a bunch of notes in the suggestion box, without even looking at Yang Pei. Yang Pei seemed a little scared and never dared to look up into her eyes.

"Oops, ouch." Shen Yunzhe smiled again, "Yang Pei, she used everyone's safety to ask you to reveal the location of the false accusation, but she didn't care about your safety at all. Even if she lied, it was because you lied. No, it has nothing to do with her, isn't she such a terrible person?"

Yang Pei nodded slightly and said, "It's so scary."

"Such a terrible person should be enlightened by the real God, so that she can become a real and respectable person."

Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "Instead of seeking enlightenment from the true God, you now have to obtain my forgiveness."

Yang Pei lowered his head in aggrieved manner, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was wrong again."

If Li Yilun were here, he would probably be called a bully. Unfortunately, if Li Yilun is not here, even if Shen Yunzhe bullies all the players, no one will know!

Shen Yunzhe became happy. He walked to the opinion box and opened the candle seal of the opinion box. Now that the opinion box was empty, he was not worried that it would not be filled. So Shen Yunzhe happily took out his notebook and pen from his arms and started. I wrote and drew, and soon I wrote several lines of words.

He tore the paper off the notebook, then stuffed it into the suggestion box with his mobile phone. Then he asked Yang Pei next to him to put three incense sticks under the suggestion box and light them.

Yang Pei did as asked, and then looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, "Shen Wei, what are you doing?"

"Transcendence."

Yang Pei blinked, not understanding.

"Did you know? The audience on the live broadcast is a group of innocent souls who have nowhere to go. Because they died too tragically and their bodies are too ugly, they are locked here and cannot get out. I will comment on what they have done. Show the box to the real God, so that the real God can save them and help them reincarnate as soon as possible."

Shen Yunzhe said: "Show me your mobile phone."

Yang Pei honestly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and gave it to Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe turned on the live broadcast. At this time, his live broadcast interface was the same as Yang Pei's, but surprisingly, the live broadcast interface was a bit empty.

"Have you really been saved?" Shen Yunzhe smiled, "I thought you were so powerful, but now you are silent? It's really boring."

After Shen Yunzhe finished speaking, the barrage finally appeared.

But this time, Shen Yunzhe found that they had obviously broken through.

【Do you think you are very powerful? You dare to do this because you know what we are, right? But let me tell you, we will be you in the future! 】

【How upright and upright you are, how chic you live! Why can you be so happy even in the playground? 】

Gradually, curses and complaints filled the entire live broadcast interface.

There were repeated words everywhere, and resentment kept coming out of the words.

[Why did I die? Why did I get stuck in this place and couldn't get out? If I had taken a step forward, I wouldn't have died. 】

【I still have so many family members, why should I die here! 】

【I want you to be like me! Stay here full of resentment! 】

【Everyone, go to hell! 】

【Are we not human? How could we not be human! Each of us is a human being, and each of us is a person who has no way to go home. I can only watch you go home. I am so jealous and I am so resentful! 】

【Stay here together! 】

Even in this abnormal state, Yang Pei was frightened by the extreme emotion of the barrage. She closed her eyes and crouched down, pretending that she didn't see anything, like a bird somewhere. A turtle in its shell; but Shen Yunzhe wanted to laugh more and more as he watched, until finally he laughed out loud, as if he had never seen anything so funny.

One is smiling and the other is scared. If someone were here, they would be scared and run away.

"I finally admitted it." Shen Yunzhe stared at the live broadcast page on the screen of his mobile phone, with a smile in his voice.

He looked at this picture, but it fit in with the picture that suddenly appeared in his mind.

[World B03415, the synchronization rate of people with sleep disorders codenamed has increased, and the synchronization rate is 85%. 】

Shen Yunzhe saw the same barrage screen and heard strange sounds, which echoed in his ears.

"Chen Meng, you don't know how scary it is here, it's black, everything is black."

"There's nothing here, it's so cold and empty."

"Why should I be kept in this chaotic darkness? I don't want it. I want to leave, but I can't leave. I have no choice but to try to bring more people in. I can do it if only one person comes in. I feel a little warm, so warm, really warm."

"Chen Meng, Chen Meng, you come too, please."

Among the countless barrages of insults that broke the defense, Code Sleep Disordered only saw this one. It was obviously sent by a person, and it was obviously sent by someone known by Code Sleep Disorder.

Shen Yunzhe kept smiling, his eyes full of ridicule.

"Many people say I'm a lunatic, but I haven't refuted it. After all, my sleep quality is really poor. Once people don't sleep well, they get angry and forget easily." Shen Yunzhe looked at the barrage, "But, even if it's People like me also know that there is a bottom line in being a human being."

"In what way do you look like humans?" Shen Yunzhe said: "You don't have a human body, you don't have a human soul, and you don't have human beliefs."

"You are scarier than ghosts. You have turned into monsters long ago, and you still pretend to be human."

Shen Yunzhe's voice was filled with an indescribable cold thorn.

[The synchronization rate has increased to 90%, Shen Yunzhe? ! 】

"Dead people don't want to have anything to do with me. You're just a ghost who thinks you're a human being."

【Who the hell are you, dare to have a relationship with me? You're not worthy, you're just a self-destructive ghost. Do you really think I'll go through fire and water if you just say a word? 】

[It's so disgusting. I definitely don't want to die in the game arcade. I feel like vomiting just thinking about you being here. 】

The person with the codename sleep disorder hates the live broadcast audience because his former friend died in the game field. He accidentally entered the same game field, but found the friend who had become a viewer in the live broadcast audience. He Guide players to die, trying to let more people stay here like them.

Only despicable people will be detained by the game field as spectators, because they have the greatest malice and the most obsession to survive. This kind of malice and obsession are the nourishment of the game field.

And my friend who is codenamed sleep disorder has also become such a despicable person.

He called the person with the code name Sleep Disorder by his real name, and used a coaxing tone to guide him into the dangerous area. The person with the code name Sleep Disorder was so keen that he had never believed it or listened to it.

So he started to insult, started to make confusing moral kidnappings, and started to talk about his own difficulties. The ultimate goal was to let the person with the code name sleep disorder die here.

But the person with the code name Sleep Disorder is a very willful and self-centered person, how could he be kidnapped by him?

【Before I really die, I will have to deal with all of you sooner or later. 】Chen Meng stared at the live broadcast audience with strong disgust in his eyes.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
132K 28.4K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
79.2K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...