I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 98

74 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

"I thought I was lucky enough to survive. It turned out that the corpse was looking for all of us." Yang Pei then said, "I was looked for when I went to the toilet last night."

Qiu Shurong nodded, "It was hiding in the cabinet. I was so frightened that I almost jumped out of the window and ran away."

"Me too." Shi Xingxiang whispered: "I didn't expect everyone to be like this."

After speaking, Shi Xingxiang added: "Do you think one of us killed him?"

"This is impossible. Players are restricted by game rules and cannot kill each other. Moreover, we are all veteran players. We know better than anyone that the consequences of killing each other are more terrifying than the game field itself."

Zhang Luqing looked at Shi Xingxiang with strange eyes, "I didn't say that."

"What she means is: If Shen Ji's death is related to the corpse, then we can use this to determine who will die. After all, the corpse told everyone that he wanted to kill Shen Ji." Cheng Yiyi whispered, watching There was also a little doubt in Shi Xingxiang's eyes, "How did you think it was us who killed Shen Ji?"

Shi Xingxiang's face was ugly, "I will say what I have to say. Say whatever comes to mind. I don't believe you don't think so!"

"That's a corpse. The corpse came to the door and told you that you lied. If you don't want to die, go kill another person!"

"It's better if you didn't lie." Shen Yunzhe's voice was casual, as if what he heard now was not a quarrel, but some interesting cross talk, "Like me, I have never said panic, so I don't care about that sentence at all. Who Even if I die, I will not die."

Everyone stared at Shen Yunzhe with shock in their eyes.

No, 'I never said panic', this is a lie in itself!

This Shen Wei actually lied casually!

Isn't he afraid of death? !

"Shen Wei." Zhang Luqing couldn't help it anymore. She frowned and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "If you really lie, you will die. If you do this, you will only die faster. Be careful."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows, "Oh, you think I lied?"

"I don't know." Zhang Luqing shook his head, "Anyway, we all have to pay attention. This is the fourth game. This game is difficult. We haven't found the rules of the game yet, and we don't know how Shen Ji died. After breakfast, let's go around and see if there are any changes."

After saying that, Zhang Luqing turned around and went downstairs.

Watching Zhang Luqing go down, Shi Xingxiang had displeasure in his eyes and couldn't help but say, "Why are you pretending? I really think I am some kind of pure white lotus."

"Can the player who can get here be the little white rabbit?"

After saying that, she realized that there were other people here. She glanced at the people around her, then turned around and left, no longer hiding her hostility towards Zhang Luqing.

Yang Pei shook his head, "You three should find a way to deal with Shen Ji's body."

"Whatever you want to deal with, just throw it there. I haven't dealt with it before." Qiu Shurong walked down, "I don't care who of you wants to deal with it."

So only Shen Yunzhe and Cheng Yiyi were left in the place.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Shen Ji's body and thought for a while, "Can it be thrown behind?"

Cheng Yiyi looked at him strangely, "What are you throwing?"

"Corpse." Shen Yunzhe walked over and opened the window and looked at the small house behind. "Should we throw the corpse over there? It is a graveyard anyway, and the dead should stay in the graveyard."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe suddenly clapped his hands as if he thought of something.

Then he quickly went downstairs and went out without eating breakfast. Cheng Yiyi was a little confused. He thought about it and finally gave up breakfast and followed Shen Yunzhe out of the hotel. He saw Shen Yunzhe running along the path to the hotel with a cheerful expression. Behind it is the cemetery area.

Did he discover something?

Cheng Yiyi hurriedly followed, and then saw Shen Yunzhe take out his mobile phone from his pocket.

cell phone?

I saw Shen Yunzhe squatting in the center of the cemetery and digging a hole in the ground. The dead man in front of the small house next to him looked at him faintly. Shen Yunzhe didn't care and just kept digging the hole. Then Cheng Yiyi saw... Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and switched to the live broadcast interface, smiling happily at the phone.

"The dead should stay among the dead. Why didn't I think of that before? I will send you home now."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe threw the phone into the pit and buried it on the spot.

Cheng Yiyi:......

Live audience:...

Cheng Yiyi silently took out his mobile phone from his pocket. He was now staying with Shen Yunzhe, so their live broadcast interface was the same and they were also the same audience.

As soon as Cheng Yiyi opened the live broadcast interface, she saw a riot of barrages on the screen.

【What the hell? We didn't provoke him, did we? 】

[He is holding a burial ceremony for us? ! 】

[Oh my god, why doesn't the difficulty of his game exceed 10! His game difficulty should be 100! He should have been shot to death by a ghost when he appeared on stage! 】

[He has nothing to do? What does it mean when players come to provoke us if they don't do their tasks well in the game field? 】

"You should thank me." Shen Yunzhe patted the dirt on his body, "I am helping you to bury the dead in the ground. The dead should be buried in the ground, and the grievances like ghosts in you will be put away. Life, old age, illness and death It's so ordinary, why are you just here to be an audience when you have nothing to do? Hurry up and disappear."

"Forget it, no thanks, this is what I should do."

The barrage was silent for a while, and then more intense insults poured out. Cheng Yiyi quickly turned off the phone screen and stuffed the phone into her pocket.

He was so afraid that Shen Wei would bury his phone when he saw the interface on his phone.

After burying the phone, Shen Yunzhe was very happy. He came over and seemed to want to go back for breakfast. But at this moment, a child next to him came over and grabbed the corner of Shen Yunzhe's clothes. Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and looked. It was a little boy. He was wearing gray clothes and his eyes were surprisingly dark.

The little boy opened his mouth to Shen Yunzhe, revealing his dark mouth without a tongue.

"What do you want to say?" Shen Yunzhe asked him in a good mood, "I can lip read."

The little boy closed his mouth, and soon his mouth opened and closed, as if he was saying something, but because he had no tongue, his breath sound was very strange. Cheng Yiyi didn't understand it at all, and he subconsciously looked at Shen Yunzhe , Shen Yunzhe was looking at the little boy seriously, as if he really understood.

After talking like this for a few minutes, the little boy closed his mouth and pointed at the people around him. Cheng Yiyi looked in the direction he pointed and almost took two steps back in fright.

The dead people in front of countless small houses all around stood up and opened their mouths to Shen Yunzhe and the others. There was no tongue in the dark mouth.

"So that's it." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Okay, I understand."

The little boy stepped back and returned to his small house. The remaining dead people also closed their mouths and returned to their original positions. They squatted down again, exactly the same as before.

Cheng Yiyi asked Shen Yunzhe, "Do you really understand?"

"I can understand most of it. I guess Yang Pei and Qiu Shurong also told them when they came here, but it's a pity that they can't understand it."

"What did he say?" Cheng Yiyi was curious.

"You can't lie, you can't go to the temple, and to tell the truth, they didn't say panic, that's about it."

Cheng Yiyi was confused, "Just to tell you that they died without lying?"

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "He said that they were all falsely accused and they had never lied at all. But some people still said that they had lied. In the end, they all had their tongues cut out and killed. , whether they are old people or children, many, many people died, but there are more people who 'lied'."

"So, most of the people in the town are dead and buried here."

Cheng Yiyi quickly grasped the key point, "False accusation?"

"Let's go look for it after dinner. There must be a false accusation point here, and there is also an executioner who specializes in cutting out people's tongues." Shen Yunzhe walked back, "If you find the false accusation point, maybe you can know the record, and then you can follow the clues. Find‌the backstory, determine the medium."

"Ah..." Shen Yunzhe suddenly stopped.

Cheng Yiyi was startled, and he quickly looked around with caution, "What's wrong? What happened?!"

"I want to eat watermelon." Shen Yunzhe said: "The red flesh and green skin are beautiful!"

Cheng Yiyi felt that she had absolutely no way to deal with the person in front of her. He had been an actor for so many years and had seen many markets, but he had never seen anyone change the topic suddenly like him.

Pulling Shen Yunzhe back to the hotel, Cheng Yiyi pressed Shen Yunzhe on his seat, placed breakfast in front of him, and then Cheng Yiyi began to talk about what he had just gained.

Hearing that Shen Yunzhe could lip-read, they looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, but then remembered that he was a forensic doctor, and immediately relaxed their brows.

The police can lip read, which makes sense.

After picking and choosing without even taking a bite of the meal, the front desk came to collect the plates again. Shen Yunzhe looked at him and asked, "Do you have any watermelon here?"

The front desk ignored him and continued to collect the plates.

"I am a guest, you are a waiter, you have to serve me." Shen Yunzhe continued to ask: "Watermelon, are there any watermelons?"

"This is a game ground, where did the watermelon come from?" Qiu Shurong was helpless, "Shen Wei, are you really a forensic doctor? Why are you different from the policeman in my impression?"

"Forensic doctors are human beings, and police officers are human beings too. You don't care what I look like." Shen Yunzhe put one hand on his chin.

Everyone looked at each other and finally stopped talking.

To be honest, they didn't want Shen Wei to die too early, because Shen Wei was a forensic doctor and a police officer. Not long after they came here, they realized that Shen Wei had sharp observation skills that exceeded theirs. Even if he behaved strangely, he discovered everything that should be discovered.

Shen Wei has far greater benefits living than dying, not to mention... he is a policeman.

While they were talking, the front desk had already left with the plates, and Shen Yunzhe did not bother. The people present were ready to find the point of false accusation.

At this moment, Shi Xingxiang said, "You all believe in him?"

"Is there really a policeman like him?"

Everyone looked at Shi Xingxiang strangely, even Qiu Shurong frowned, "I'll go, why didn't you say it before if you don't believe him?"

"I just don't think any policeman is as crazy as him." Shi Xingxiang stared at Shen Yunzhe, "And he said he could lip read and he could lip read? None of us can, not even him. Yes, what should we do if what he told us is false?"

"I don't think there's any false accusation here!"

"We come from all over the world and don't know each other, but this is a game field. Players need to complete tasks. We need to go back alive, so we must trust each other and help each other." Zhang Luqing stared at Shi Xingxiang, "You are in the fourth game. Players don't know this?"

"What on earth do you mean?!"

Shi Xingxiang snorted coldly, "That's nice to say. Will there be players in the game field who trust each other? Are you lying?"

"I won't waste my time on this kind of thing!"

After speaking, Shi Xingxiang turned around and left.

As the person under suspicion, Shen Yunzhe watched her leave as if watching a play without even a word of retort.

Shen Ji died, Shi Xingxiang left, and they had five people left, so they divided into two teams. One team went to find possible false accusation points, and the other team went to the temple mentioned before. Shen Yunzhe and Yang Pei were divided into two teams. Looking for false accusation points together, Zhang Luqing took the others to the temple.

Yang Pei talked a lot and kept talking to Shen Yunzhe all the way. She could continue to entertain herself even if Shen Yunzhe ignored her.

"Is there really any false accusation?" Yang Pei looked around as he walked.

The area around the hotel is very small. This is to ensure that they are not spread out too far. Most of the game fields are like this. This place is more of a tourist attraction than a small town. Not to mention a town, it is not even a village. Not really.

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe replied. He walked to a shop with his hands behind his back. There was a man standing at the door of the shop.

The man stood there indifferently, and when he saw Shen Yunzhe coming over, he just looked at him coldly.

"We talked to people before, but they ignored us completely." Yang Pei said: "We tried again and again several times and almost burned down their store, but they are still like this."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, and Yang Pei saw Shen Yunzhe put away the smile on his face and became silent in an instant.

He said expressionlessly: "I want to report that someone lied in a real town."

The expression of the person at the door of the store changed instantly. Yang Pei could clearly see that the person's face was filled with fear. He fell to the ground in a panic, and tried to run into the store while crawling, but was killed. Shen Yunzhe stepped on his leg and it kept kicking and beating him, but Shen Yunzhe held him down effortlessly.

Shen Yunzhe's voice had a strange ethereal quality as he said, "Didn't you hear? I said I wanted to report him."

"Where's the person who can handle it?"

The man fluttered and finally pointed out a location to Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe looked towards where he pointed and saw a house. Shen Yunzhe let go of his feet and the man climbed into the room and closed the door with a click. .

Shen Yunzhe put his hands in his pockets and faced forward, "Found it."

Yang Pei was stunned.

Without continuing to care about this place, they walked to the house. It was just an ordinary house with no one inside. But what caught people's attention was that there was a box standing at the door of the house, with three words written on it. Suggestion box'.

"Suggestion box..." Yang Pei's eyes were complicated, "Is this a must-have thing in tourist attractions?"

"Is it possible that this suggestion box is a point of false accusation?"

"You'll know just by looking at it." Shen Yunzhe picked up a piece of wire from the side and opened the lock in a few clicks. Yang Pei was stunned for a moment, and then told himself that it was normal for the police to know how to open the lock.

Yes, it's normal, even if he is just a forensic doctor.

The suggestion box was full, and after Shen Yunzhe opened it, the white papers overflowed instantly. They could tell that the papers must be a little old, with traces of time.

They randomly opened a few pieces of white paper, and on the white paper were various reports written in different writings.

[Xianlian lied, she doesn't have a husband at all! 】

【gossip! Speak ill of others every day! His mouth is unclean and he lies every day! 】

[The damn bachelor dared to deceive my daughter, he deserves to die! 】

[The landlord refused to rent the house to me. He said he wanted to use it himself, but I knew he just didn't want to rent it to me. What a lying landlord! 】

[Meng's daughter-in-law's family has no money at all. She is lying to us. She is lying to us about her family's wealth. This is so bad! 】

[The village chief is also lying! His son didn't go abroad at all, he went to jail! 】

The sharp malice in his heart made Yang Pei's breath hitch.

People are lying animals, and they may tell a little lie at some point or another, maybe to whitewash the situation, or to cover up embarrassment or to exaggerate. This is normal, but in this real town Here, these are not allowed and must be reported, so the suggestion box is full of such words.

At this moment, Yang Pei heard Shen Yunzhe smile. She looked at Shen Yunzhe strangely, but found that he was holding a piece of white paper in his hand.

This piece of white paper is obviously different from the old paper in the suggestion box. It is very new, and the torn-off teeth are very clear. Yang Pei has seen this kind of paper in hotels, and it is matched with every room. Paper. At that time, she also thought about why hotel rooms were equipped with paper and pen.

Yang Pei looked over and saw the content on the paper.

[Shen Ji lied. He entered the temple, but said he did not go in. 】

Yang Pei's face turned pale instantly. She stared at the paper closely, and then looked at Shen Yunzhe.

"Is that what I mean?"

"Someone wrote down Shen Ji's lie on paper and put it in the suggestion box! But this is a false accusation point, and anyone who is put in it will die!"

"Calm down, calm down, you are too loud." Shen Yunzhe said, "At least we know why Shen Ji died, don't we?"

Yang Pei's face turned ugly, "That's not the problem, Shen Wei, how can you be so calm!"

"This thing is here, that is to say: there is a person among us who wants to kill the player. He can kill Shen Ji or all of us. All he needs to do is put this report note into this suggestion box. Got it!"

Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly, "Then let's find out who this person who submitted the suggestion box is, okay?"

"How could anyone admit it! By the way, you can ask everyone to write to compare the traces, and you can also find the paper loss in everyone's room!"

Shen Yunzhe silently took out a stack of paper from his pocket, "Okay, let's compare."

Yang Pei's voice stopped suddenly, and she looked blankly at the paper in Shen Yunzhe's hand. It took her a while to remember that this was the agreement they signed at the door of the hotel when they first arrived.

She, she fell silent.

"When did you take this away?"

"Ten minutes after Yingbin died." Shen Yunzhe waved the paper in his hand, like a proud child showing off his treasure, "I went to get it when I saw that guy was dead. These things were signed The names of all of us are very good evidence."

"It would be bad if the body was destroyed and no traces were left."

Yang Pei...Yang Pei began to mourn from the bottom of his heart for the player who wrote the false accusation note.

Who would have thought that Shen Yunzhe would steal this thing back ten minutes after Yingbin died and still keep it on his body. This thing is indeed the best evidence. It was signed by everyone with the same name. No one can deny it if you put it out there.

Is this the strength of the police? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
20.5K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
8.9K 305 20
Izaya finds out that he has cancer, he has to decide whether he gets treatment and hopes he gets cured. Or spend it with Shizuo living on the edge ti...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...