I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 97

74 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

"Who are you seeking revenge from?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

There was no answer, only blood dripping down.

Shen Yunzhe didn't go in. He closed the door and turned around and went downstairs. Downstairs, Cheng Yiyi was still sitting in the same place and was a little surprised to see Shen Yunzhe walking down.

"Didn't you go upstairs?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "I'm going to randomly find someone to take a bite."

"ah?"

"It's you." Shen Yunzhe walked over and stared at him with faint eyes, "I'm going to bite you."

Cheng Yiyi jumped up and rolled behind the sofa, "No, why did you bite me?!"

"I'm in a bad mood, have a bad appetite, can't sleep, and a strange thing robbed my room." Shen Yunzhe chased after him, and Cheng Yiyi rushed to the front to keep a distance from Shen Yunzhe. He had no idea what was wrong with Shen Yunzhe, but was subconsciously afraid of an abnormal person. of people.

Fortunately, he is a celebrity and is used to avoiding people.

"I'm in a bad mood." Shen Yunzhe said: "So I want someone to be in a bad mood like me."

Cheng Yiyi:......

What a bad and bad character!

Before Cheng Yiyi could think of a way, there was a click, and the closed window next to him opened with a click, and a human-shaped thing rolled in from the window, with pale hands on the window sill, Cheng Yiyi looked over. Then I saw the familiar welcoming face. He was staring at Shen Yunzhe, and blood was pouring from his mouth.

"Ah!" Cheng Yiyi pointed to the window, "The disappeared body!"

Shen Yunzhe grabbed him from behind and pinned him down on the sofa. Then he proudly looked at the body lying by the window and said, "The weird thing that robbed my room."

"Fuck! You call this thing a weird thing?" Cheng Yiyi pushed Shen Yunzhe down with force, "No, you're not even afraid?!"

"There is nothing to be afraid of, it's just a dead person." Shen Yunzhe said: "I have seen a lot of dead people."

Cheng Yiyi didn't understand, and Cheng Yiyi's mind was filled with questions.

Having a disappeared corpse come to your door is a very scary thing in every game venue, because the mortality rate of such a thing is as high as 80%, and 80% of the people will be dead. This is what every player wants. He avoided regular death, but Shen Yunzhe came down as if nothing had happened, and even wanted to bite him to vent his anger.

Good guy, what kind of brain circuit is this?

Isn't he afraid of death?

Shen Yunzhe maintained his original posture without caring. He looked at the corpse on the window sill, "If you don't tell me who killed you, where can I help you get revenge?"

"I'm a forensic doctor, not a fortune teller."

The corpse opened its mouth. His mouth was black and there was no tongue. Cheng Yiyi smelled a strong smell of blood. He looked at Shen Yunzhe beside him, and then saw blood seeping out of his pocket. He He patted Shen Yunzhe on the shoulder in horror and pointed at his pocket.

Shen Yunzhe lowered his head, and when he saw the bleeding pocket, disgust flashed across his face.

Finally, he reached in and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. It turned out to be the paper with Shen Ji's name written on it. His name had a blood-red X drawn on it, and it was constantly spilling out. When blood came, Shen Yunzhe threw the paper on the table in disgust.

"You said that Shen Ji killed you?" Shen Yunzhe frowned.

The corpse didn't say anything, it just stared at the piece of paper.

The red ‌X became darker, and countless small words began to spread from the paper, constantly spilling out. The blood-red small words were particularly bright under the light.

【kill him! 】

【Avenge me! 】

[You lied. If you don't want to die, just kill him for me! 】

【Lies are not allowed in the real town! 】

Cheng Yiyi frowned slightly as he looked at these words. He hid behind Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe reached out to touch the words and found that the handwriting didn't look like it was written on it, but more like it was carved on it. Lines of bloody handwriting were covered with blood. Engraved on the table, the small characters continue to spread, and they are eternally fixed on the table.

This thing was obviously asking him to kill Shen Ji.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the window, but the body on the window had disappeared, leaving only a table of handwriting and Shen Ji's name marked with an X in blood red.

"What... is this?" Cheng Yiyi looked at the writing on the table, "Shen Wei, is this talking about you? Are you lying?"

"Probably not." Shen Yunzhe sat on the sofa and crossed his legs indifferently, not paying attention to the writing on the table. "Truth and lies are actually false propositions. As long as other people don't know the truth, so false It can also become real, and you don't know me, so how do you know that my real name is Shen Wei, and this is the fourth game?"

Cheng Yiyi was stunned. He sat next to Shen Yunzhe, "...Are you fake Shen Wei?"

"I didn't say it was fake, but you can be sure it's true." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "A household name is a big star, and his private affairs will be known to the whole world. If he can't make a fake, he won't be known. Misunderstanding, big star, you are lucky."

"Is this good luck?" Cheng Yiyi was surprised, "I don't quite understand what you said."

"In other words: do you think Shen Ji really lied?"

Cheng Yiyi nodded, "He lied. He said it wasn't him at first, and then he told the scene in the temple, so he must have lied."

"What if not?" Shen Yunzhe said: "If Shen Ji really didn't enter the temple at the beginning, because there was another person in the temple, so he left. At this time, Shi Shi When Xingxiang arrived, he also confirmed that there was someone in the temple. After Shi Xingxiang left, Shen Ji came back. This time, the people in the temple left and he successfully entered."

"The possibility is too low. I still think he lied." Cheng Yiyi shook his head.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Yes, if you think he lied, then he lied even if he didn't lie."

This sentence was so meaningful that Cheng Yiyi almost fell into a daze. Shen Yunzhe did not continue to speak. He just turned around and went upstairs. When he entered the room again, there was no body lying on the window. Shen Yunzhe left. When I went to the window and looked out, I saw a candle was lit in front of the small tombs, and the dim candlelight could only illuminate their faces.

Shen Yunzhe looked at them with a smile.

"Can a dead person dance? It would be a pity not to dance like this."

【Control your desire to rejoice in misfortune for fear that the world will not be in chaos. 】

"Why? I feel so uncomfortable right now. I feel like vomiting and can't sleep. I have to find a way to make myself happy." Shen Yunzhe gritted his teeth and ground his teeth twice, "I want to bite someone."

"System, I want to bite someone!"

【Do you have any other ideas of your own? 】

"What are you talking about? I am Shen Yunzhe, not someone with a sleep disorder." Shen Yunzhe sat on the bed, with a hint of impatience in his eyes, "It's not time to lose control yet."

【good. 】

The system disappeared, and the sound sounded again after a minute, [half an hour], send it back after finishing the bite. 】

Shen Yunzhe turned his head, and the next moment someone was sitting on his bed in a daze, like a large doll that had been packed and thrown over. He looked around in confusion until he met Shen Yunzhe's eyes and his eyes lit up. , he opened his hands to Shen Yunzhe, his eyes filled with stars.

"Chen Yunzhe." Codename Hope said: "I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you so much. Why don't you come to me? Is it because I'm not good?"

"Shen Yunzhe, you've neglected me. I'm so sad."

Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly. He looked up and down at Code Hope, with an aggressive look in his eyes. Code Hope blinked.

"Who are you synchronizing with?"

"Sleep disorder." Shen Yunzhe climbed onto the bed, holding on and hoping to press him directly under him, "I'm in a bad mood now."

"In a bad mood?" Codename hoped to repeat his words, and then laughed. Shen Yunzhe even saw excitement in his eyes, "You want to see me when you are in a bad mood. "Come to me and tell me that you think I can change your mood and bring you happiness, Shen Yunzhe, I'm very happy."

Wow, breathtaking.

Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and kissed him directly to stop him from talking. Codename Hope also accepted the kiss honestly without rejecting it at all. There was even a meaning of 'continue' in his eyes. Shen Yunzhe With a click of his tongue, he let go of Code Hope's lips and bit the side of his neck.

He didn't hold back at all, his teeth bit through the skin, and the smell of blood filled his mouth. Shen Yunzhe didn't let go, just biting hard.

Codename Hope stretched out her arms to hug him, acquiesced in Shen Yunzhe's actions, and didn't care whether Shen Yunzhe would change places and bite his throat out.

Tired of biting, Shen Yunzhe let go of his teeth, and then Codename Hope asked for a kiss that smelled of blood. Shen Yunzhe turned his head away, and was pushed back by Codename Hope aggrievedly. Codename Hope's eyes were full of 'you' Beginning with chaos and ending with abandonment! ', with teeth marks all over his neck, he bit Shen Yunzhe's earlobe in turn.

[You two...] The system complained, [Kissing is like fighting. 】

"Close your eyes, shut up, and log off immediately!" Shen Yunzhe shouted, "Are you embarrassed to watch others kissing you?!"

[I have to remind you that you are in the game field now, and your current situation has been seen by countless viewers. 】

Shen Yunzhe held down the codename Hope to prevent him from pounced on again, then took out his mobile phone and opened the live broadcast page. Sure enough, the barrage had exploded, and the entire screen was filled with question marks and surprised questions.

【? ? ? 】

[Take others offline? Damn it, don't talk about love in the game arcade! 】

【Damn it, who is this person? Why did it suddenly appear? Did you even kiss the player? ! 】

[The thing that suddenly appeared looks exactly like Shen Wei. Grass, the fourth love? ! 】

[The fourth love is also heterosexual. He is not just two men, but both of them are himself, which is considered narcissistic! 】

[If he curses others after talking to himself enough, he doesn't really have a brain problem, does he? madman? A player who came out of a mental hospital? 】

"Swearing people?" Shen Yunzhe became more excited. He put aside his hope for a code name and looked at the barrage, "Those are people too. Are you people? You dare to use this word. A group of guys who are not people are secretly rubbing their hands. Why didn't I kill you when I peeked into people's lives?"

"Oh, I forgot, you have been dead a long time ago." Shen Yunzhe mocked, "Of course a dead person cannot die again."

Codename Hope blinked. He listened to Shen Yunzhe scolding the audience with a little doubt in his eyes.

When he was still in the real world, he had a live broadcast and an audience, but he had been ignoring it. This live broadcast had no sense of existence for him. Several players in the same game field told him that the audience had been scolding him. He, codenamed Hope, didn't bother him either.

I didn't expect that Shen Yunzhe would directly catch the audience and ridicule him.

Codename Hope watched silently for a while, then reached out and pulled out the mobile phone from Shen Yunzhe's hand. Shen Yunzhe looked at him with raised eyebrows, with full aggression in his eyes.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope said in a soft voice: "We only have half an hour. Can you kiss me?"

"I miss you so much."

He grabbed Shen Yunzhe's hand, imitating the interlocking fingers in his memory, and threw the phone to the pillow. Shen Yunzhe did not refuse, but was slowly pulled down, in this dark game field. They exchanged a kiss that still smelled of blood.

Half an hour hadn't come yet, and the hope suddenly disappeared just after the kiss. Shen Yunzhe frowned and looked at the air around him.

[I'm afraid you might accidentally misfire. This is not your home. There are cameras. 】

Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, lay down directly, and then covered himself with a blanket. After closing his eyes, he remained motionless, as if he fell asleep immediately without any buffer.

After a long while of cursing and cursing, someone from the audience asked.

[Just fell asleep like this? 】

[No, this person really has something wrong with his brain! 】

[So angry, we cursed here, and he just fell asleep! 】

So the audience angrily rushed into other players' live broadcasts. Cheng Yiyi, who had been up most of the night and was scrolling through his mobile phone, suffered huge firepower. He looked blankly at the barrage and cursed at him. Celebrities have long been accustomed to fans and fans scolding each other, and they are very used to this kind of unreasonable swearing.

After this group of inexplicable spectators finished cursing and left, Cheng Yiyi took a look at the difficulty level of the game.

0.89.

"Ah?" Cheng Yiyi couldn't help but say, "You scolded me so hard, but the difficulty of the game dropped to 0.89?"

"What's the meaning?"

...

The next day, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes at seven o'clock on time. He jumped out of bed and opened the curtains in a good mood. He was full of tolerance for the pile of dead people downstairs.

"I fell asleep." Shen Yunzhe said: "I don't know why, but I slept for three hours, three hours!"

He began to think about how last night was different from any other night.

The system stared at Shen Yunzhe silently, and he realized that Shen Yunzhe might make some unreasonable demands on himself.

【no! 】The system rejects it first.

"For my precious sleep, I have to bite someone every night, and you have to send him here!"

[I hope I didn't give you the synchronization code name just to grind your teeth! 】

"No matter." Shen Yunzhe persisted, "As long as there is synchronized sleep disorder, he must be sent here!"

At this time, a few lines of barrage appeared on the mobile phone that was thrown by Shen Yunzhe by the bed.

[Talking to himself again. 】

[Yes, are you really sick? 】

[The mentally ill patient is a real person. How on earth did he survive to reach the fourth game field? 】

[Maybe it's because it's weirder than a ghost. 】

Bargaining with the system failed, because the system could ignore him and let Shen Yunzhe scream all over the world without making a sound. Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, picked up the phone from the bed and went downstairs. After going downstairs, Shen Yunzhe unexpectedly ‌I found that several people were already sitting downstairs.

Everyone from Cheng Yiyi to Zhang Luqing was there, except Shen Ji.

"Good morning." Zhang Luqing shouted to Shen Yunzhe, "I have something to tell you when everyone gets here."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Oh."

Cheng Yiyi looked at Shen Yunzhe strangely, and asked in a low voice, "What's going on at the corner of your mouth? There seems to be blood?"

"I bit someone." Shen Yunzhe bared his teeth and showed him, "The blood from the bite."

Cheng Yiyi:......

He shouldn't have asked!

There was one person missing in the hall, Shen Ji. Qiu Shurong wanted to say "leave him alone", but Zhang Luqing said "he is very important" and must wait for him to come down, but even when he had breakfast, he didn't see Shen Ji. ‌Shadow.

"Did he leave early in the morning?" Shi Xingxiang said.

"Even if I leave, I still have to come back for breakfast." Yang Pei stared at the clock, "Do you want to go upstairs and have a look? But it's a men's room. It's not good for us women to go there. You guys One of the three men went to take a look."

Qiu Shurong was not interested and obviously didn't want to go. Shen Yunzhe did not fold paper this time, but instead tore it up. He tore the leaflet into small pieces and piled them on the table. Under the pieces were the remains of yesterday's corpse. ‌Red writing, it is estimated that every player here has seen this line of writing.

Cheng Yiyi stood up and said, "I'll go take a look."

On the second floor, Cheng Yiyi found Shen Ji's door. He didn't knock on the door, but called out first.

"Are you in there?"

He still remembered that Shen Ji had not introduced himself, so he did not call his name.

No one answered, so Cheng Yiyi knocked on the door and said, "It's time to have breakfast."

Unexpectedly, he just knocked on the door, and it opened with a creak. The door was not closed at all. Cheng Yiyi was stunned for a moment. He reached out and pushed the door. The next moment, a cold wind blew in his face. , Cheng Yiyi felt that the wind was very strong and cold, so she probably didn't close the window.

"Are you there?" Cheng Yiyi took a step forward, but the next moment his steps froze in place.

Because in front of him, Shen Ji was lying on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling quietly, his mouth open, and the bed and quilt were wet with blood.

he died.

Cheng Yiyi quickly rushed out and shouted downstairs: "Hey, come up quickly!"

"Something happened to Shen Ji!"

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the second floor. He raised his eyebrows slightly, then grabbed a handful of crumbs and sprinkled them to the side. Sitting next to him was Shi Xingxiang, who was caught off guard by Shen Yunzhe. The crumbs were scattered all over him. This The sudden move shocked everyone around him.

"What are you doing?!" Shi Xingxiang stood up and patted the debris on her body. She looked at Shen Yunzhe with resentful eyes, "Are you sick?!"

Shen Yunzhe didn't care and even grabbed another handful of debris with a smile. Shi Xinglian hurriedly hid behind.

So Shen Yunzhe threw the debris into the trash can, got up and went upstairs.

The people present looked at each other in confusion. They were not sure what was going on, so they could only hold their nerve and go upstairs to take a look. Cheng Yiyi was waiting for them at the door. When they came up, she pointed at the door.

Shen Yunzhe went in first. He seemed not to care about the danger at all. He stood beside the bed. Shen Yunzhe looked at Shen Ji's death state.

There was a big hole in his chest, which split all the way to his abdomen, and all the internal organs in his body were dug out. That's not all, there was a tongue missing from Shen Ji's open mouth, and the base of his tongue could be seen being forcibly cut off. The flesh and blood of the tongue.

"...Those who lie will die." Qiu Shurong looked at Shen Ji's death in horror, "It turns out that what we were worried about was right. Lying must not be allowed here!"

"Fortunately, we didn't lie before." Yang Pei frowned, "This way of death is really terrible."

Zhang Luqing sighed, "It's still a step too late. I thought it was too late."

She stood at the door and looked at everyone, "Now that this is the case, then I can ask clearly, who encountered the disappeared body last night?"

Everyone looked at Zhang Luqing.

Zhang Luqing looked at everyone present, "I saw what was said on the table. I was found by a corpse last night, and the corpse asked me to kill Shen Ji."

"Why? Just because Shen Ji lied?"

"Dead people won't lie anymore, right?" Shen Yunzhe said with a smile.

The people present looked at Shen Yunzhe in horror. They had not yet come out of the fear of Shen Ji's death, but Shen Yunzhe was actually laughing.

"Don't be so afraid, it's just a corpse. I've seen it a lot." Shen Yunzhe said, "I met that corpse last night, together with Cheng Yiyi."

"The words on the table are from that time."

Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "I said: It can't be just the three of us touching the corpse, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
133K 28.5K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
23K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...