I control the unlimited flow...

aneeqaahmed01 által

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 95

69 4 0
aneeqaahmed01 által

The "train" incident is still spreading in the society, the subway is still blocked, and residents' access methods have returned to the most common buses, taxis and passenger cars. It is inconvenient but there is no way.

This is a matter of life and death.

Shen Yunzhe did not change other peers in the following period, which caused Shen Yunzhe to have terrible sleep troubles.

Unable to sleep, and of course not going to see the code name Hope, Shen Yunzhe put a knife to his neck after four days of not sleeping and threatened to desynchronize the system. After sleeping for a day and night, he was synchronized again, which led to all attempts to contact Shen Yunzhe. Everyone was angry.

The person codenamed Sleep Disorder was a willful person. His combat effectiveness increased several times due to lack of sleep, and soon no one dared to come to him anymore.

In this way, it was time for Shen Yunzhe to enter the game field day by day. At this time, Shen Yunzhe was desynchronized by the system and fell asleep for a long time, and he was still in a daze.

While half asleep and half awake, Shen Yunzhe heard the phone ringing. It was Qiao Dong's routine call. Shen Yunzhe muttered a few times, then threw the phone to the edge of the bed and lay down to continue sleeping. However, the moment he lay down, he just lay down. Empty, the whole person fell to the ground.

To be honest, few players fall directly to the ground when they come to the game field.

The surrounding players looked at Shen Yunzhe, who was sitting on the ground in a daze, with doubts in their eyes.

Shen Yunzhe felt a cold wind blowing on him. He wanted to yawn subconsciously, but then the wind made him sneeze.

[World B03415, codename sleep disordered person is synchronizing, synchronization rate is 80%]

The hell is it still coming? !

Ding dong, Shen Yunzhe heard the notification tone from the mobile phone he threw on the ground. Shen Yunzhe reached over and picked up the phone. Then he saw that the players had already walked inside. Shen Yunzhe was dizzy. He took a moment to stand up. He got up and walked in step by step with a rather tired look.

When he walked in, he sat directly on the ground, completely giving up the struggle.

"Newcomer?" A man looked at Shen Yunzhe, "It looks like he hasn't accepted the reality yet."

"There will be new people in the fourth game?" Another woman murmured, "That's really weird. I thought only the first three games would have new people."

"Maybe there are not enough people to fill the gap." Someone else explained, "Anyway, let's read the announcement first."

Shen Yunzhe sat on the ground. No one paid attention to him, as if he was ready to let him die. Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, and he ignored these people. He lay down directly and opened the phone screen, looking at the unread message. announcement.

[The game "Real Town" has been loaded. 】

[Game content: A new tourist spot 'Real Town' has been opened in Qingcheng City. It is said that all the people in the real town tell the truth, and no one can lie. Terrible things will happen. This rule attracts countless tourists. 】

[Main mission: Players are asked to survive in a real town for seven days. 】

"It's another survival mission." The woman sighed. She came over and squatted down to look at Shen Yunzhe, "Are you a newcomer?"

Shen Yunzhe didn't look at him, just stared at the phone screen.

To others, he was like a newcomer who was scared to death.

"You should have seen news about the game field before. Yes, you were dragged into the game field." The female voice was calm, "My name is Zhang Luqing. If you have any questions, you can ask me."

Others were a little surprised. They didn't expect Zhang Luqing to take care of the newcomers.

Shen Yunzhe looked up at her, and after a moment he said, "Shen Wei."

If he uses his father's name, it should be fine, and he won't care if something happens!

"Follow us closely, it's very dangerous here." Zhang Luqing patted him on the shoulder, "Don't be afraid, as long as we survive seven days, we can go home alive."

Shen Yunzhe thought: Rather than go home alive, he has to fight the system first. Why must he continue to synchronize the code name of a sleep disordered person? The sleep state of a sleep disordered person is really poor. Now he is driving it himself. I began to dislike myself, couldn't sleep, and had no one to talk to.

He is so pitiful!

Shen Yunzhe pursed his lips and got up from the ground, looking aggrieved.

The other man cast a contemptuous look, as if he was judging when he would die.

"Everyone, please introduce yourselves. We have been teammates for the past seven days." Zhang Luqing greeted the people present, "Zhang Luqing, the fifth game."

"Yang Pei, the fourth game." Another woman followed with a brief introduction.

"Why should I introduce myself?" As soon as he finished speaking, a man interrupted. He was the person who had just despised Shen Yunzhe. "You should know that you will always know where I have time to introduce myself to you. The most important thing now is The goal is to find people and a place to live‌!"

Zhang Luqing frowned. She was obviously unhappy, but she didn't explode since she had just entered the game field.

So the people present just finished introducing themselves lukewarmly and went to look for a place to stay.

Fortunately, they found the hotel quickly. The door of the hotel was open, and the plaque above said "real hotel" in four big characters.

There was a man standing at the door of the hotel. He lowered his head. When he saw the players coming, he came over and handed them the papers in his hands one by one. Shen Yunzhe yawned and looked at the papers sent to him from behind. Paper with their names and notes from the hotel.

[Note: 1. Lies are not allowed in the real hotel, and those who tell lies will be responsible for the consequences; 2. Tourists are welcome to stay in the real hotel, please do not enter the basement, where debris is piled up and there is a risk of collapse; 3 . The hotel provides board and lodging for seven days. Please come to the lobby to eat at 8:00 am, 12:00 noon and 7:00 pm; 4. There will be a performance on the rooftop at 12:00 pm, and tourists can watch the performance. 】

There was a signature point at the back, and the person at the hotel door gave each of them a pen, seemingly asking them to sign their names.

Everyone present looked at each other, and no one was willing to sign.

"Will nothing happen if you sign?" Yang Pei frowned, "Do you want to sign your name?"

"I suggest you sign your real name." A man who always wore sunglasses said, "Since this is a real town, and it is said that you lie at your own risk, I guess this is the basic rule. You must tell the truth and sign your name."

Everyone nodded and chose to sign their names.

Of course, Shen Yunzhe couldn't listen. He casually signed the word "Shen Wei" at the signature place, leaving the black ink on it without any change.

After collecting all the signature forms, the people guarding the door stood back, but the door of the hotel slowly opened in front of them, and the people present entered the hotel after hesitating for a moment.

The interior of the hotel is no different from what they imagined. It's just like an ordinary or even cheap chain hotel. The lobby is small and pitiful, with only the front desk and a table. The front desk handed over the keys one by one without saying a word. ‌Leave it to them.

"This is too quiet." Someone said.

Yes, it's so quiet that it's unnervingly quiet.

After entering, there was nothing, only a simple path and an open hotel. The person at the door asked them to sign an agreement, and the person inside gave them the key. After that, there was nothing. The surroundings were dead silent, and the front desk opened its eyes. Staring at them with dead eyes.

Shen Yunzhe ignored them and went directly upstairs to find his room.

[I have no idea why you are so stubborn. 】The system spoke, 【Unsynchronize, didn't you fall asleep? 】

"It's different." Shen Yunzhe said as he walked: "I have to fall asleep when synchronized. I can fall asleep when not synchronized because I can fall asleep. Falling asleep when synchronized is a victory!" "

The people left behind by Shen Yunzhe looked at each other in confusion.

"Did you hear that? Is he talking to himself?"

"There won't be any problems with this newcomer, right?"

"Tch, you'll be scared crazy when you enter the game arcade."

The room was easy to find. The second floor was their room. Shen Yunzhe took the key and opened the door. The window was open. The moment Shen Yunzhe opened the door, the wind blew the curtains in. Shen Yunzhe Walking over, he glanced down at the window and saw a cluster of small houses.

There seems to be a person sitting in front of each small house. They are wearing black clothes and sitting quietly in front of the house with their heads lowered, like tombstones in front of graves.

"The scenery is so beautiful." Shen Yunzhe sighed. He reached out to close the window, closed the curtains and went straight to bed.

It's a pity that this can't make Shen Yunzhe fall asleep, it will only make him extremely irritable.

After ten minutes of being quiet and motionless with his eyes closed, Shen Yunzhe suddenly sat up and kicked off the quilt. His whole body was in the state of mania.

He now urgently needs to vent his resentment about being unable to sleep.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered something.

Hiss... This is a new playing field, which means that there will also be new audiences?

Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone and opened it, expertly clicked into the live broadcast interface, and the next moment he saw scattered barrages on it.

[Why did this newcomer fall asleep just after he arrived? Is this high quality or low quality? 】

[Generally, newcomers who come to the game arcade scream like crazy, but the first ones to sleep are the first ones. 】

[Maybe he was frightened. 】

【Why didn't you say it? You were stupid before you came in. 】

[He seems to have seen the live broadcast. Newcomer, did you see the prompt? Do you want to please us and get some clues? 】

Shen Yunzhe yawned, "The fool is talking about yourselves."

【? ? ? 】

"It will always be this rhetoric, and it will always only use one kind of rhetoric to deceive people. Don't you know how to learn it at all?" Shen Yunzhe shook his head in disgust, "A three-year-old child is better at deceiving than you." Man, tsk tsk, a fool actually calls someone else a fool."

【Grass? ! Isn't he a newcomer? ! 】

[How could you be so arrogant! Aren't you worried about the difficulty of the game? 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at his game difficulty level of only 1.2 and sighed expressionlessly, "Wow, I'm so scared."

"I feel like it's no longer interesting to confront you." Shen Yunzhe got off the bed, "Adults don't even bother to argue with children."

[Player Shen Wei is crazy, right? 】

[This is the first time I have seen a player who is not afraid of death. 】

[Did he lie? He lied that he was a newcomer, which was fine. He was the first person to die! 】

"I'm not the first person to die. How many people have died in this game field? It's not my turn." Shen Yunzhe smiled, obviously he was laughing, but his tone was deadly calm, "Do you want to Tell me your name? I will set up a monument for you after I leave the game field."

"Engraved on the monument: the cowardly and cowardly audience who are afraid of life and death."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe turned off the live broadcast directly, not caring that his live broadcast interface had erupted with endless levels of national curses.

Shen Yunzhe dug his ears, turned around and went downstairs. When he went down, he saw that almost all the players who were in the lobby had left. Only the man in a suit and sunglasses was sitting on the sofa watching a game. Flyer, Shen Yunzhe stood on the stairs looking at his outfit.

This feeling... security?

Hearing the footsteps, the man glanced at Shen Yunzhe, and then continued to look at the leaflet in his hand, but he pointed to the side, and there was a pile of leaflets on the table.

Shen Yunzhe came over and took out one. The man continued to look at it carefully, and then heard a strange sound.

He turned around and looked over, just in time to see Shen Yunzhe folding the leaflet into a paper airplane and throwing it out. The paper airplane was suddenly inserted into the receptionist's hair. The man said nothing, looking at the two of them quietly, with a hand on his head. ‌A messy paper airplane.

man:......

"What are you doing?" The man was shocked, "I asked you to read the flyer, not to ask you to fly!"

"I read it, and there is no new news here." Shen Yunzhe said: "There are usually incidents in survival game venues. You can find the background story in the incident, and then you can find the media. What can you tell by simply looking at a flyer?"

The man was stunned for a moment, and you could feel his shock even through his sunglasses.

"You're not new?!"

"I never said I was a newcomer." Shen Yunzhe said: "Why are you still wearing sunglasses? There is something wrong with your eyes?"

The man choked, and he slowly took off his sunglasses, revealing his pretty features.

In fact, when he wears sunglasses, you can tell that he looks good, has a great face, and has a good figure in a suit. Both his clothes and sunglasses are from well-known brands, and they are not cheap. He is a man who is either rich or expensive. people.

After taking off his sunglasses, the man waited for the surprised sound, but he waited and waited and heard no sound at all. He couldn't help it, and turned to look at Shen Yunzhe, only to find that Shen Yunzhe had already begun to fold. Three planes didn't even look at him!

"Don't you recognize me?" The man was shocked.

"Ah?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Who are you? Why should I know you? You don't even know me."

The man wondered, is Shen Yunzhe also a celebrity?

He looked and looked again and found that Shen Yunzhe's appearance was very good, and he was not inferior at all when he was around him. Could it be that...

"I'm an actor." The man said, "Cheng Yiyi, do you know?"

Compared to the man being an actor, Shen Yunzhe first doubted his name, "Cheng Yiyi?"

Very good, Cheng Yiyi was sure that Shen Yunzhe didn't recognize him anymore.

If you know him, you will not be surprised by his name.

"I was in poor health when I was a child. My grandma said that a girl's name would make a living, so she gave me this name, Cheng Yiyi." Cheng Yiyi looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Who are you? What did you mean just now? Do you think you are famous? But I don't remember a colleague named Shen Wei."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, and after a moment he smiled and said, "I am a forensic doctor, a big star. If you come back alive, I can do an autopsy for you for free."

"So you know how famous I am."

Cheng Yiyi:? ? ?

He didn't understand Shen Yunzhe's words at all, and his entire vocabulary became completely blank in front of Shen Yunzhe.

He never thought that someone would say to him: I am a medical examiner, and I will do an autopsy for you for free.

This is so scary and weird!

Throwing the paper plane out again, Shen Yunzhe's eyes were watching the trajectory of the paper plane flying out, with joy in his eyes. This made the hairs on Cheng Yiyi's back stand up, and he subconsciously moved to the side, away from Shen Yunzhe. a little.

Oh my god, how can anyone be so happy in a game arcade!

At this moment, two people came in from outside. Their voices were not gentle, they could even be considered cursing.

They immediately shut up after seeing Shen Yunzhe and Cheng Yiyi.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Yiyi asked him.

"Eh? Are you Cheng Yiyi?!" One of the girls who came looked at Cheng Yiyi in surprise. Shen Yunzhe glanced at her and confirmed that she was Yang Pei who introduced himself before.

"Cheng Yiyi also entered the game field." Another man also knew him, "I said it looked similar before, but I didn't expect it to be real."

Cheng Yiyi smiled, then glanced at Shen Yunzhe carefully, and happened to be looking at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe's half-smiling look made him tremble.

He quickly put on his sunglasses, "Actors can also play with mobile phones, and they will be cheated when they play with mobile phones. Anyway, did you just discover something?"

Speaking of this, the two people's faces turned ugly.

The man with Yang Pei was named Qiu Shurong. After Shen Yunzhe went upstairs and entered the room, they followed him upstairs. Then they saw the small houses outside and the people in front of the small houses. Their first reaction was to go and take a look, because ‌We set out together because we came out together and had the same idea.

"Those small houses are like tombs and no bigger than tents. They fill the open space behind. There is a person sitting in front of each small house, including men and women, old people and children." Yang Pei She frowned and said what she had just seen, "When we walked past, those people looked at us, and their eyes moved, as if they were living people."

"This is the first time I have seen a game ground with living people, although these living people are not normal." Qiu Shurong also said: "We thought they were living people, so they should be able to communicate, so I went Try talking to a little kid."

"result......"

Qiu Shurong frowned, as if thinking that the scene just now made him very uncomfortable.

"Then the child opened his mouth, and I saw that his mouth was pitch black and there was no tongue." Qiu Shurong scratched his hair, "Then those people stood up and opened their mouths to us. Mouth, no one there has a tongue."

"I was also shocked. I didn't expect it to be like this." Yang Pei said, "We were afraid of something happening, so we hurried back."

Cheng Yiyi thought about that scene for a while, and he couldn't help but feel numb in his heart.

A bunch of people opened their mouths, and their mouths were black and there were no tongues. It was really scary.

"Did you know that in some places, the tongue represents many things?" Shen Yunzhe suddenly spoke.

The three people present turned to look at Shen Yunzhe with doubts in their eyes.

"It is very common for victims to lose their tongues at murder scenes, because some perpetrators have some strange thoughts." Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "For example: if the tongue is cut off, the corpse will not speak. Nor would they tell the police who killed them."

Yang Pei looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, "Are you a policeman?"

"I'm a forensic doctor." Shen Yunzhe said: "Hey, no, do you want to feed it into your mouth? This is a real town."

"What is the best way to ensure that a person never tells a lie?"

"Of course they can't speak."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
19.8K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...