I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 89

65 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

The train started to move. Shen Yunzhe sat on his knees and watched the train move.

He had somewhat forgotten why he was here, and was filled with pain and sorrow. As he watched the train move in overflowing sadness, he vaguely felt as if he could only stay here.

Shen Yunzhe subconsciously raised his hand, as if to save the train.

"It's not me." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "I didn't hurt anyone."

Li Yilun looked at him on the train. He was silent for a while, then quickly squeezed through everyone and ran in the opposite direction. The train drove slowly, and he ran to the end and found the carriage with all the windows smashed. He Climb up and reach down with all your strength.

"Shen Yunzhe!" he shouted: "Grab me and I'll pull you up!"

Shen Yunzhe heard the sound, he turned to look to the side, but his hand was grabbed by someone on the train in an instant. He staggered and was taken up, and his whole body fell on the train. His strong sense of self-rescue made him subconsciously grab him. The window on the edge of the train was blocked, and the intense sadness was interrupted by this unexpected situation.

"How can I let you stay alone?" Li Yilun grabbed his arm tightly, "Aren't you good at climbing walls? Climb up!"

The train started to speed up, and Li Yilun was startled. Shen Yunzhe almost subconsciously jumped in from the window. He fell into the carriage, and then stared blankly at the countless living dead staring at him. Li Yilun sat down. He fell to the ground and breathed violently.

The living dead around them stared at them with eager eyes, as if they would attack them immediately if they showed any excitement.

Shen Yunzhe was silent, his mind went blank, and the sadness and sharp hatred seemed to suddenly disappear.

He blinked, then looked at Li Yilun and said, "I didn't."

"Nothing?" Li Yilun was confused, but something was very wrong around him. He quickly got up from the ground, and then pulled up Shen Yunzhe, "Okay, I know you are not there. Let's go quickly and find Huang Yihua."

Shen Yunzhe was pulled away by Li Yilun. He looked at Li Yilun and said after a long time: "Do you believe me?"

"Yes, I believe it." Li Yilun was neither too perfunctory nor too serious, and just followed Shen Yunzhe's words.

"But no one believed me before." Shen Yunzhe murmured, as if talking to Li Yilun or to himself, "They said I was strange and that I must be possessed by a ghost. Do you really believe it? Me? Maybe I really am possessed by a ghost."

"Even if you are possessed by a ghost, you are still Shen Yunzhe." Li Yilun dragged Shen Yunzhe away from the living dead and walked forward, "Of course I know that you are possessed by a ghost. I have a pair of eyes that can see the truth. I have seen it. There are many ‌A strange person is possessing you, and so is your brother."

Shen Yunzhe didn't quite understand what Li Yilun meant, but he listened carefully without delay.

"I don't care what happened to you. I only know that you saved me in the playground. You were possessed, but you are not a ghost or a monster. You are still you. If you saved me, then I will save you." Li Yilun tried hard to keep his heartbeat steady, "Shen Yunzhe, you still owe me 30,000 yuan. I saved you with money to save me."

"Don't worry, I won't abandon you."

At that moment, Shen Yunzhe's consciousness suddenly returned to normal. He looked at the back of Li Yilun's head. It was rare for him to think like Shen Yunzhe for a moment in this state.

He suddenly understood why a person named Hope was friends with Li Yilun.

Li Yilun has a rare and pure heart. He will sincerely help his friends, even in such a terrible environment.

So when he saw the look in Shen Yunzhe's eyes, he went to pull him up without hesitation, because at that moment Li Yilun realized: Shen Yunzhe cannot be left behind, even if this is what Shen Yunzhe asked for.

Even if he wanted this lonely bastard, he couldn't refuse Li Yilun as a friend.

The train was accelerating, and the whole train was bumping. The subway itself was very stable, but this was not an ordinary subway. Li Yilun did not stand firm and almost fell, but was helped by Shen Yunzhe from behind.

"Don't go forward." Shen Yunzhe said.

"Um?"

"There is a sound." Shen Yunzhe squatted down. He listened to the sound inside, and then hummed a few words in a low voice, "It was like a mother coaxing a child to sleep, singing a lullaby."

Li Yilun opened his eyes wide, "There are no mothers or children among the survivors."

"The tune is getting faster and faster." Shen Yunzhe listened to the sound, "And it's getting closer and closer, it seems to be heading here."

Li Yilun hurriedly squatted next to Shen Yunzhe, "What should we do now?"

"Wait a minute." Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly, "There are other sounds, as if someone is crying, crying..."

A scream came from the train. The scream made Shen Yunzhe raise his head suddenly, and then he was forced down by Li Yilun, who covered his mouth.

"I finally understand. I suddenly heard the tune and could hear the emotion. I seem to have seen your personality before. The one who can play the piano, right?" Li Yilun looked at him, "Music creation? Your other personality is still there. Classification? No, we'll ask about this later, wait for that thing to leave first."

The position where they crouched was in the recessed corner next to the car door, so it was not easy to find them.

Soon, Li Yilun also heard the sound of humming, the tune was soft, it was a lullaby.

"Baby, go to bed quickly, mommy will take you to sleep." The female voice hummed.

Click, click, click, the sound of walking sounded little by little on the train.

Soon, a woman holding a swaddling baby came over. There was a big blood hole in her chest, and the blood soaked her yellow coat. She walked slowly, but Li Yilun saw that the swaddling baby in her arms was all wet. There was blood, and the woman walked step by step, holding her baby in her arms and humming.

When the woman passed by, Li Yilun's eyes suddenly opened wide.

What was in the swaddling clothes was not a child at all, but the head of an adult. The face of the head was frozen in fear. Li Yilun still remembered this person as one of the thirty survivors.

It's hard for normal people not to be afraid under this kind of stimulation. Li Yilun felt his heart beating faster almost instantly.

The woman stopped suddenly, humming a lullaby and stood there. She didn't move or turn around, just humming a weird lullaby.

This feeling of fear was difficult to control. Li Yilun frowned and closed his eyes, but the lullaby still penetrated his ears.

Li Yilun knew that if he continued to lose control, he would end up like a baby, but how could this kind of thing be so easy to control? The more he tried to control it, the more he would lose control. His mind was full of chaos, and all he could think about was standing still. The woman next to me.

Just then, Li Yilun heard singing.

The singing was very soft, but it was not a lullaby for women. The song had a gentle tone. Li Yilun opened his eyes and looked to the side, and sure enough he found that the person singing was Shen Yunzhe.

It was strange that Shen Yunzhe was just humming, even in a very low voice, but it somehow overwhelmed the female ghost's lullaby. Li Yilun strangely felt that he was soothed, and his frantic heartbeat calmed down. He sat quietly where he was. The ground, breathing gently.

The female ghost finally took steps. She hugged her baby and continued to walk forward. After walking a certain distance, Shen Yunzhe stopped humming.

"You can also sing?" Li Yilun asked quietly in surprise.

"I can play the piano, of course I can sing, right?" Shen Yunzhe answered him, "In this state, I don't want to sing at all, those things are looking at me."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe asked: "Where is this place? Why are so many ghosts looking at me?"

Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe silently, "Well...what else do you remember?"

"You pulled me onto the train." Shen Yunzhe asked him again, "Why did you pull me up?"

"Stupid?" Li Yilun was confused, "Forget it, being stupid is more useful than ordinary people. Anyway, just come with me."

Shen Yunzhe nodded blankly and followed Li Yilun.

In fact, Shen Yunzhe was thinking all the time while moving. He was thinking about problems in his not very clear mind.

What is this place? Why is he here? He seemed to have been attacked before, and it seemed that he was also attacked by the player. The player thought he was a ghost and beat him to death... No, this is not him, it is the codename music composer.

Shen Yunzhe frowned, pressed his temples, and followed Li Yilun closely.

"Why didn't anyone come to save me?" Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

Li Yilun looked back at Shen Yunzhe, "What?"

"There are so many people in a playground, why doesn't anyone come to save me?" Shen Yunzhe asked him, "Everyone says I am a ghost, but there is only one ghost, and the ghost could be anyone."

Li Yilun sighed, "Don't think about it. Didn't I save you?"

"It's almost time. The place where we get on the train is right ahead. Huang Yihua is also there. Let's stay together as much as possible and get off the train as soon as it stops."

Huang Yihua saw them. She and a few people were squatting in the corner. When she saw them, they raised their small hands and waved. Li Yilun led Shen Yunzhe forward. When they arrived at the location, Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe seriously. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked pleased.

She said it was great, luckily Li Yilun brought you back.

This current situation is more than a little different from the one in Shen Yunzhe's impression. Half of Shen Yunzhe's head is now overflowing with grief and anger at being killed by his companions, but the other half of his brain tells him that there are two people here who care about him very much. teammates.

Which side is true?

Just when his mind was still fighting, the sound of a lullaby suddenly sounded, and Shen Yunzhe suddenly raised his head and looked behind him.

Huang Yihua and Li Yilun also realized this, and they quickly shut up, not forgetting to ask those who were still alive not to make any sound.

The tune of the lullaby was getting closer and closer, and Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the woman holding the infant.

The woman was reflected in his eyes, but he could not be seen in the woman's eyes.

The woman stood beside them holding her head, smiling and humming a song.

"Baby, baby, go to sleep, mommy is sleeping with you." The woman kept singing, "Baby, go to sleep."

She sang and sang, just standing here and not leaving.

Li Yilun has also experienced this kind of thing. He knows that this is because someone is afraid here. This fear attracts the female ghost's attention, but it has not completely aroused her anger.

"Isn't she a little pitiful?" Shen Yunzhe suddenly said, "Her child has died long ago. She can only find her child on the train with an empty swaddling bag, imagining that she is humming and coaxing the child. Go to sleep and fill the swaddle with all kinds of stuff."

"How sad is she that she is still looking for her child here."

"Then aren't we pitiable?!" A voice suddenly amplified, almost a scream. Shen Yunzhe was startled. He turned around and saw a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man yelled, "I came here for no reason, and so many people died! You still pity this murderous female ghost!"

"Crazy! Perverted!"

The harsh sound instantly penetrated Shen Yunzhe, but the one who reacted faster than Shen Yunzhe was the female ghost holding the infant. The female ghost grabbed the middle-aged man's neck and lifted him directly out of the crowd.

"My daughter is not dead." The female ghost stared at him, "My daughter will not die."

"Did you see it? This is my daughter." The female ghost showed the swaddling clothes in her arms to the middle-aged man, but the middle-aged man could only see the head in the swaddling clothes, and the middle-aged man screamed in horror. The female ghost strangled his neck and dragged him away.

"It's all because of you that my daughter became like this!" The female ghost strangled his neck hard.

The middle-aged man's head was violently torn off. She threw away the infant head, replaced it with another, and then transformed back into a mother singing a lullaby.

Shen Yunzhe watched all this, and the female ghost slowly turned her head to look at him.

At this moment, a person stood in front of him. Li Yilun blocked his figure and pushed him inside.

At that moment, a picture suddenly jumped into Shen Yunzhe's mind.

The blood-stained wooden stick swung down hard, but it didn't hit him, but another person standing in front of him.

"This guy has been defending him, he must be possessed by a ghost!"

"Isn't there just one ghost?"

"The announcement didn't say there was only one ghost. Isn't it strange? The two of them found so many clues so quickly. Is this the ability of ordinary players?"

"Yes, he must be a ghost too!"

"Kill him, kill them!"

"After killing the ghost, we can leave the game field! We can go home soon!"

He stretched out his hand to grab something, but couldn't grab anything. He only saw blood splattering, and saw that the person standing in front of him could no longer move.

Shen Yunzhe began to tremble, and his head began to hurt sharply.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Li Yilun realized something was wrong with him now, "Shen Yunzhe?! Are you okay?"

Shen Yunzhe couldn't hear Li Yilun's voice, but he understood why the codename music creator was so sad and why he was so angry with the players.

Codename Music Creator is a graduate student and musician who likes to challenge the emotions of life and death. He thinks he is relieved of life and death, but before he dies, he understands: The so-called life and death are never something that people can accept.

He didn't accept that he died in this way, nor did he accept that the people in front of him left like this.

Birth and death are never fair!

"Can't die." Shen Yunzhe murmured.

Li Yilun tried hard to listen to what Shen Yunzhe said, "What did you say?"

"You can't die." Shen Yunzhe looked forward with empty eyes, "You can't die."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a brief exclamation from behind. Li Yilun looked back and his eyes widened instantly. He saw the middle-aged man who had just died staggering up, but he had no head. He was lying on the ground without his head. After groping around, he finally touched the head that the female ghost had dropped.

So it put its head on its body, and then stood in front of Li Yilun, like a guardian, with Li Yilun's eyes blank.

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, looked at the person in front of him, blinked, and then looked at Li Yilun, "What is that?"

"How do I know?" Li Yilun looked at the thing, "But... why do I seem to see something extra in his severed fate?"

Shen Yunzhe blinked his eyes and tilted his head.

【Don't think about it, it was you who did it. 】

Shen Yunzhe subconsciously searched for where the sound came from.

[I'm in your mind, you can't find it. I said that except for code name Hope, the 100% synchronization rate of other peers is uncomfortable. I didn't expect that you actually inspired the code name music creator after his death. special abilities. 】

"special power?"

【Marionette. ] The system answered him, [Strong faith will allow you to control a strange object. The strange object has no thoughts, but will protect you based on your thoughts. 】

"I do not want."

【Why? 】

"Death is death. I don't want to be used to protect anyone after my death, nor do I want to control who to protect me." Shen Yunzhe stared at the corpse in front of him, "Everyone is a medium in the game field, everyone is Pawns in the game field, they shouldn't be like this."

【All right. ] The system agreed very easily, [As expected, you are still Shen Yunzhe, even if the synchronization rate is 100%, it cannot change your nature. 】

[Codename Music Creator ends simultaneously. 】

[Thank you for reminding him that there was once someone who stood in front of him and tried to protect him. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
20.5K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...