I control the unlimited flow...

Por aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 86

83 3 0
Por aneeqaahmed01

When Codename Hope joined the official, the official already had Huang Yihua and Li Yilun, and they were not as immature as they are now.

After causing trouble for a while, Shen Yunzhe ran to Huang Yihua and watched her draw the talisman. The talisman Huang Yihua drew was an exorcism talisman, but it was more detailed and used more blood than the one she drew on yellow paper.

After only two drawings, her face turned pale, as if she was about to lose strength.

Seeing the code name, Huang Yihua reluctantly showed a smile and handed one of the cards to him, "Take it."

Codename Hope looked at this talisman and said, "Give it to me?"

"Yes." Huang Yihua nodded, "Thank you for coming to help. I also know that this may not be of much use, but it is a guarantee at least. I don't dare to let you have problems, whether it is the official or Shen Yunzhe, You all matter."

Codename Hope stared at her and spoke after a moment, "Aren't you afraid that one day the oil lamp will run out?"

Huang Yihua was stunned for a moment. After a moment, she smiled with relief and said, "It doesn't matter."

"The master adopted me and taught me to do good deeds since I was a child. He told me that there are many good people in the world, and I also want to be a good person." Huang Yihua's smile was shallow but clear, "Even if the oil lamp dries up, I also want to protect everyone, as long as I can."

When she met the famous Talisman Master, she was already on the verge of running out of oil, because there was a necessary condition for her spell to be effective, and that was her blood.

For several years, she kept squeezing her own blood to draw talismans, struggling in the reality that could no longer be saved, and finally died earlier than anyone else.

Codename Hope nodded and put away the charm. Huang Yihua told him the plan in his hand. After the train stopped, he would go to the station alone. After the station was eliminated, they would go up immediately, although it was possible to leave. Not open, but this is the only thing they can do at the moment.

The train was still moving, but it would soon stop at its original stop. Shen Yunzhe looked behind him and saw that the living dead in the car in front were still sitting in their original positions.

He didn't understand at all why these living dead people were already dead and still had all kinds of sharp emotions, and sounds kept pouring into his ears.

"I really want to die, why am I here? Why do people have to go to work?"

"Why should I die? Why is she still alive before I have time to enjoy it?"

"That ugly woman actually thinks that I like her, and she dares to touch her with any disgusting things, just for fun."

"I will report the teacher tomorrow so that he will not be able to teach in this school!"

Shen Yunzhe began to have a headache. He closed his eyes and tried to relieve it, but unfortunately it could not be relieved. These words with sharp emotions kept drilling into his head. Just when he was in pain and wanted to hit the wall, a pair of cold hands covered his head. Ears, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes just in time to see Codename Hope looking at him.

There is no use covering your ears, the sound is not something that your ears can hear at all.

Seeing that there was no sign of relaxation in Shen Yunzhe's eyes, Codename Hope thought for a while, then he leaned forward and carefully kissed the corner of Shen Yunzhe's mouth, and then carefully pulled back, as if he was afraid that Shen Yunzhe would hit him.

Fortunately, Shen Yunzhe didn't hit him or pat him, he just looked at him with a strange look.

Shen Yunzhe thought: He had done something wrong before, and he should not have used this way to deal with the intensifying fun of Codename Hope. He did not regard this kind of thing as a shock at all, but rather enjoyed it as if he had discovered a new toy. , Codename Hope has no shame at all.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope called him.

"Don't call me by my name like that." Shen Yunzhe said, "What kind of relationship do we have? You just hug me and hug me and kiss me back."

Codename Hope's eyes lit up, and he leaned over to invite Shen Yunzhe again, "Can we kiss if we have a relationship?"

Shen Yunzhe didn't push him away, but his tone was very bad, "No."

"It doesn't matter, I don't care." Codename Hope doesn't care at all.

Shen Yunzhe pressed his head, frowned and scolded him, "What do you mean?"

Codename Hope smiled. He leaned into Shen Yunzhe's ear and whispered, "This is considered masturbation."

what? ? ?

There were three huge question marks in Shen Yunzhe's mind. He looked at the code name as if he were looking at some prehistoric creature. A good young man with both good character and academic skills has never thought of such a thing. He has never thought that there are people who can be so confident. .

So he said the next sentence without even thinking about it, "I don't have a disobedient right hand."

"I'm obedient." Codename Hope still had that obedient look, "I will listen to whatever Shen Yunzhe says."

If Shen Yunzhe dies one day, he will definitely be angry to death because of the codename Hope.

[I would rather suggest to you, Plato, that if it develops to the limbs, one may die and the other may be injured. 】The system, which had not spoken for a long time, suddenly spoke.

"What is Plato?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe curiously.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and then replied: "Singleism."

"Oh." Codename Hope nodded.

[Countdown to two hours. ] The system reminded, [Shen Yunzhe, there are only less than two hours left. 】

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a ding-dong sound, and the train arrived at the station. After the door opened, the old station was still in front of him. Huang Yihua also gave another talisman the code name Hope.

"Please." Huang Yihua said: "The train will definitely move immediately after you get off, but the train will only linger at this station, so it will definitely stop here. You need to wait for the train to stop here. Then destroy the site and control the time."

Codename Hope smiled, he didn't answer, he just turned around and got out of the car.

The moment he got off the car, the door was closed immediately, and the train moved quickly like it was hiding from a hunter. Because the speed was too fast, the people on the car staggered. Shen Yunzhe leaned against the door and looked at the area where Codename Hope was standing and He looked at each other.

Until I can no longer see it.

"It's going to be okay." Li Yilun was a little worried, "He's only one person."

Shen Yunzhe looked to the side, "Rather than caring about him, it's better to care about us."

"Um?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the train in front of him, and Li Yilun turned to look over. The next moment, his eyes widened slightly, because the living dead who had been sitting quietly and peacefully with them in the carriage all turned their heads to look here. His mutilated eyes were fixed on this carriage.

"......what happened?"

"The problem with the characteristics of the game field." Huang Yihua explained, "The game field will not let everyone die at the beginning, and the basic rules of this game field are extreme emotions, that is, fear. All of us are here now, and we cannot breed ‌Extreme emotions."

"These things were originally intended to arouse fear before they returned to the train." Huang Yihua said: "They were afraid of Shen Yunxi here before, but now that Shen Yunxi got off the train, they are no longer afraid."

Shen Yunzhe stepped back, "Everyone, step back."

The people in the carriage quickly shrank back, and the remaining thirty or so people tried to shrink themselves. Huang Yihua posted the yellow paper on the door, trying to delay time.

She knew from the beginning that the most difficult moment was when Shen Yunxi got off the bus and when they returned to the station.

The living dead began to walk here, staring inside with dead eyes, full of sharp jealousy.

Their messy inner thoughts gradually turned into the same sentence.

'Why can you be saved! '

'You will die like me! '

"Li Yilun!" Shen Yunzhe shouted Li Yilun's name, "Pay attention to the people who are still alive and watch them!"

Li Yilun knew what Shen Yunzhe meant. He could see a person's fate, and he could also judge what would happen in the future through the fate of these people. He retreated into the crowd and paid attention to everyone. Huang Yihua was still drawing talismans. But the talisman paper taped to the window was already rustling.

The hands of the living dead were reaching in, and Shen Yunzhe slowly backed away to prevent them from catching them.

Someone began to cry, and the people around them were affected, and gradually heard intermittent sobbing sounds.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a voice that was clearly different from that of the living dead.

"It's so terrible. I might as well just die."

"Let me die, let me die."

Shen Yunzhe turned his head suddenly, and Li Yilun also opened his eyes wide. In his eyes, the fate of a boy quickly turned black and turned into a strong look of death. Li Yilun immediately went to catch him, but before he could catch him, the train's The car window shattered, screams came one after another, and a pair of pale hands stretched out from the car window and strangled the boy's neck fiercely.

In just a few seconds, the boy's neck was broken, his pale hands were released, and the boy fell into the carriage with his eyes wide open and died with his eyes open.

People follow the crowd, and they are also affected by the environment. When everyone around them is afraid, most people will follow suit. Shen Yunzhe became more and more excited as he listened to the uncontrollable emotions of this group of people, and Li Yilun also watched. There are more and more black people among these people.

Huang Yihua slapped the seat hard, "Shut up, everyone!"

The entire carriage was silent for an instant. Huang Yihua frowned and looked at them, "The people who can stay now are those with good psychological quality. The more scared you are, the more likely it is that something will happen to you. We just need to wait for the train to stop and we can go out. Even like this Can't you hold on for any longer?"

"Are you willing to die in a place like this?"

"I, I don't want to, but it's too scary here." A girl cried and said: "I'm so scared, I can't control it, I don't want to die, I'm really afraid of death. "

"I haven't gone home yet. My mother is sick and I want to see her."

"Me too. My daughter fell at school and the teacher called me to pick her up, so I took leave."

Shen Yunzhe sighed and looked at Huang Yihua, "How about we stop treating them as people who need protection?"

Huang Yihua turned to look at Shen Yunzhe, "What did you say?"

"They are newcomers to the game field, new players who have just entered the game field. If they want to survive, they need to explore the rules and find their own way to survive." Shen Yunzhe said: "We have all come this way. Even if they leave here alive, they still have to enter the game field."

"There are no players to protect them in the game field."

Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe, then turned to look at the thirty or so people. Finally, she closed her eyes and sighed slightly.

"You're right."

"I can only protect them this time, but I can't protect them forever. They will go into more terrifying places."

Huang Yihua opened her eyes, "My asylum is over. Everyone, if you want to live, just struggle on your own. The only thing we can tell you now is: don't be afraid, fear will be discovered by the ghosts here. ."

As soon as the words fell, there was a bang, all the glass shattered, and several people screamed.

This was already the limit of Huang Yihua's spell, and the living dead rushed in directly.

"Hold your breath, don't be afraid!" Li Yilun finally reminded, "They will only target people who are emotional and very scared."

Shen Yunzhe felt these things brushing past him and walking inside. He looked at the living dead passing by with an expressionless face, his eyes never wavering. Huang Yihua looked around worriedly, and Li Lun also leaned on the edge. ‌Speak again.

This is a train that can never leave. The train will only wander around one station. If people are afraid, they will be caught and dragged off the train. Once they get off the train, they will die. This kind of repeated stimulation It will only make people go crazy, and it won't be surprising if everyone dies.

They need to do this. As long as there are living people who are emotional, they will be grabbed by the living dead, and they will drag these people out of the train and into the station.

"No, help!" Someone was soon dragged away. She cried loudly and was pulled back by her legs. Huang Yihua breathed quickly, and then Li Yilun grabbed her and signaled not to move. ‌She was dragged to the door of the car, and she grabbed Shen Yunzhe's trousers.

"Help me!" the woman howled miserably, "I don't want to die!"

Shen Yunzhe didn't speak and let the woman pull his trousers.

"Aren't you here to save us?" The woman struggled to get away, and she kept crying. The words in her mouth came over and over with pain, "Why don't you save me? I'm so scared. I don't want to." Death, please save me."

"No one needs to be responsible for another person's life." Shen Yunzhe said, "Let's not mention that I am not here to save you at all. Even if I am, it is you who can keep you alive, not Me, your fear is their nourishment."

Huang Yihua then spoke, "Don't let fear control your reason. There will be more terrifying scenes in the game field. You must adapt!"

"We're just unlucky to be here, why do we have to adapt to this!" someone cried.

"Because you are so unlucky, not just here." Li Yilun made the final conclusion, "Even if you survive here, you have to enter a game field similar to this one. The official will wait for you to leave safely. ‌Let me explain the situation to you, life is a very difficult thing‌."

No one understood what happened. They just huddled in place blankly, with the living dead standing around them.

At this moment, there was a creak, the arrival signal sounded, the door slowly opened, and the woman being dragged screamed. She still remembered what the person being dragged down looked like.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look outside the car. At this time, a man was standing on the platform looking here. The moment he saw Shen Yunzhe, he smiled.

A white light suddenly lit up, piercing the entire station.

"Get off the bus immediately!" Huang Yihua shouted, "Everyone! Get off the bus immediately!"

Shen Yunzhe jumped over the crying woman. The woman was stunned for a moment. She rolled and crawled out of the car. Those people saw that Shen Yunzhe and the other two people also got off, so they quickly followed them. Go, they felt a little calm the moment their feet fell. Huang Yihua helped the crying woman on the ground, and then heard a miserable howl from behind.

The survivors turned their heads and looked behind them. Countless faces of the living dead were pressed against the car windows. They looked at everyone with their eyes wide open and made pitiful sounds from their mouths.

The train door slowly closed, and these living dead disappeared on the track.

Some people were so weak that they couldn't stand up on the ground. Most people were crying. The lights in the train square had been turned off. Codename Hope stood not far away and looked at this place curiously.

"Can we go home?" someone asked.

"Not yet." Shen Yunzhe replied: "We have to wait until people outside find us."

Codename Hope came over and leaned against Shen Yunzhe, with an expression like "Look, I'm very good."

"What if no one outside can find it?"

"Then just keep waiting." Codename Hope replied with a smile: "A year, two years, or even more than ten years, it doesn't matter, you won't die or get hungry if you stay here. There are so many people, maybe it won't be boring, there will always be a day when we can go out."

Li Yilun sighed, "Don't worry, I don't think any of you look dead, so you can all get out alive."

"Everyone, please relax and take a rest here."

After speaking, Li Yilun sighed again.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "What's wrong with you?"

"I just thought that I seem to be entering the game field soon." Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe with a strange look, "Do you think I will enter the game field here? Will it happen if I come out of the game field? ‌Back here? From one game field to another."

"It's such a transcendent experience," he said.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.5K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
41.7K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
7.4K 219 21
Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given full luck points or S-level weapons at t...