I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 79

79 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

【Your peer can deceive the place and take Code Hope out, and Code Hope, as your peer, can also disguise itself as you. 】

[In other words: Codename Hope is indeed being swallowed up by the game field on your behalf. 】

"Then I still have to thank him?" Shen Yunzhe sneered, "Thank him for doing such a thing, and you. Don't you think you are worthy of the name of intelligent AI? You were deceived by him for two times. Second-rate."

[Judging from the results, you really should thank him. 】

Shen Yunzhe snorted coldly.

He is not stupid, and he cannot be the Holy Father calmly by following consequentialism.

He clearly knew that the code name was Hope. He stayed in that place for too long and became sick all over his body. When he didn't recover, he looked stupid and had no interest in audio. Light things are very sticky, and after recovery, they will reveal their illness, and they will have fun for themselves regardless of the location or the role.

He himself is a joy, Shen Yunzhe is a joy, everything is a joy.

Shen Yunzhe thought: He has never seen such a crazy person in his life.

Then I thought, this is myself in a parallel world, and I became even more angry.

He is such a normal person, how come he is a psychopath in the parallel world?

[Turn right at the front intersection. 】System opening‌.

"Thank you." Shen Yunzhe thanked him angrily, "You are quite qualified to be a navigator."

Shen Yunzhe had no idea where he was thrown. It was not at home anyway. The most important thing was that Shen Yunzhe had just moved. He was not familiar with his new address. At most, he knew the name of his community.

Then he didn't bring his wallet or ID card. The screen of his mobile phone was so broken that he couldn't turn it on, and he was left with only clothes that were not thick enough.

If the system hadn't suddenly spoken, Shen Yunzhe would have just found someone to call the police for him.

The system told Shen Yunzhe that it was five o'clock in the morning, and it was the darkest and coldest time. After a while, the high school students who had morning self-study would go out. It gave Shen Yunzhe directions and asked Shen Yunzhe to go home as soon as possible. Because if I don't go home, I will get frostbite in this weather.

Shen Yunzhe breathed out as he walked, watching his breath turn into white mist.

He walked for three hours before he saw a familiar road.

This throw is really far.

Walking with heavy legs into the community, Shen Yunzhe planned to go back and have a good sleep. After sleeping, he went to find the code name to settle the score. That guy really deserved a beating.

As a result, as soon as I walked into the community, I saw a person talking on the phone at the door.

The young man was wearing work clothes and sitting in the cold wind with a red nose. He called over and over again, "Why don't you answer the phone? Turn off the phone?"

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming, the young man quickly called out to him, "Brother, are you from this community?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Is something wrong?"

"Do you know Shen Yunzhe, No. 1002, Unit 1, Building 3?" The young man said quickly: "The security guard in your community won't let me in, and I can't contact anyone. You see, I'm delivering something, so I have to hand it over to him. "

Shen Yunzhe looked at him suspiciously, "For me?"

"Ah?" The young man was stunned for a moment, and then he suddenly realized, "Are you Shen Yunzhe?!"

"Why don't you answer the phone!"

Shen Yunzhe raised his phone and showed him the deep cracks on his phone. "It was damaged in an accident and there was no time to replace it."

The young man quickly handed the box behind him to Shen Yunzhe, "Okay, okay, I'll be relieved to give you the goods. You can inspect the goods first."

But Shen Yunzhe was sure that he had never bought anything that needed to be delivered to his door.

He looked at the box in his hand strangely. The box was not small. It was almost one meter high. It was not heavy. It was probably not a household appliance. Shen Yunzhe squatted down and opened the box. Soon Shen Yunzhe saw the inside. s things.

A doll, an exquisite doll that is very similar to Shen Yunzhe.

The doll is very delicate and beautiful, and the shadow of Shen Yunzhe can be seen in the eyebrows. Whether it is the hairstyle or the clothes, it is the look that Shen Yunzhe likes.

Shen Yunzhe:......

He didn't need to think about it, but he knew who ordered it. It wasn't him, it could only be the codename Hope. That guy ran away to spend the day by himself some time ago, but he didn't expect to order a doll for him?

Shen Yunzhe sneered: "Is he afraid that he will anger me to death?"

[Hmm... maybe. 】The system agrees.

The young man came over seriously, "How's it going? Our goods are pretty good, right?"

"Not bad, thank you." Shen Yunzhe buttoned up the box.

The young man breathed a sigh of relief, and then took out his mobile phone, with light in his eyes, "Okay, you have accepted it. Please pay the shipping fee, expedited fee, design fee and production fee, a total of 3800 Yuan, blue code or green code?"

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

Damn it, Codename Hope wants him to pay for it himself? And what kind of sky-high-priced doll is this? !

"gentlemen?"

Shen Yunzhe glanced at his mobile phone that could not be turned on, and said silently: "Can I swipe my card?"

Full of resentment, he carried a big box back home. Shen Yunzhe put the box on the coffee table, then poured a lot of cold water into the kitchen, and finally put out the fire.

[But he bought you a doll, the one you like. 】

"Am I a pervert? I like dolls made in my own image?"

[But don't you treat Codename Hope like a baby? 】

"That's because I really thought he was a very good person at first." Shen Yunzhe retorted, looking disappointed, "Who knew he actually pretended to be innocent, but in fact he was not There is no kid with a more evil heart than him, and you can't teach him."

Shen Yunzhe stared at the box on the table and said, "You gave me such a narcissistic doll. I think this doll was not made to look like me, but to look like him." of."

【What's the difference? 】

"The difference is huge. If you pinch it the way I do, it only means he is a pervert. If you pinch it the way he does, it means he is a lunatic." Shen Yunzhe continued to pour cold water on himself.

The system thought about it and felt that Shen Yunzhe was right.

Codename Hope gradually regained his memory, and after being ignorant without knowing anything, he finally showed extremely strong aggression, offending Shen Yunzhe, a good boy raised in a friendly society.

So the system suggested: [Then you throw it away? 】

Shen Yunzhe opened the box. He looked at the doll and then at the trash can next to it.

Then the system saw him hugging the doll, "But it's so pretty."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "Why is it so beautiful?"

"And this is what I paid, 3,800 yuan! I have to make ten days to get the 3,800 yuan." Shen Yunzhe fell on the sofa, "Let me play with it for a few days before I think about throwing it away."

system:【......】

very good.

It has already foreseen the outcome and is reluctant to throw away even a doll. How could it throw away the code name Hope?

It shouldn't pay attention to these two bastards.

On the other side, Codename Hope was sitting in an empty little black box. He clenched his hands so tightly that his nails seemed to be digging into his palms.

It feels bad to be swallowed by darkness, very bad.

It's like the whole person is empty, the heart is empty, the soul is empty, the memory is empty, even the bones and blood are empty, leaving only a shell filled with emptiness. Codename Hope has felt all this, and now feels it again The second time, he had to inflict some pain on himself to prove that he was still alive.

But it doesn't hurt, because even perception is empty in this place.

Big drops of tears fell down, but he was smiling. He was crying miserably and smiling happily at the same time.

"Shen Yunzhe, Shen Yunzhe..." He murmured while crying, "Do you like the gift I gave you?"

"You must like it. I will be sad if you don't like it."

He smiled and imagined Shen Yunzhe's expression when he saw the gift, and then he became even happier, "Actually, it doesn't matter if you don't like it."

"Remember to come to me."

There is no pain in this place, but Shen Yunzhe is not from here. He can give the code name hope feeling, warmth or cold, strong pain and suffocation, so he can expect Shen Yunzhe to come, and as long as he comes, he will Happy.

If he could go out in the future, he would definitely settle the score with Li Yilun.

That guy never told him that this little dark room would look like this.

The masochistic behavior lasted for two hours. Codename Hope was still tired. He was always tired of things, especially when he was unconscious, so he lay down on the spot, feeling wet all over his body. Close your eyes, as if preparing to fall asleep.

Heartless.

After Shen Yunzhe fell asleep, he saw this guy lying on the ground in his dream.

To be honest, Shen Yunzhe knew that he was thinking about things day by day and dreaming about things at night. Now all he could think about was beating up Codename Hope, but he didn't expect to come here right after he fell asleep.

Codename Hope looked like he was sleeping peacefully, with long silver hair hanging on his body, and tears on his face. He looked quite pitiful, and his wrists were scratched out. The traces were bloody and a bit scary, and no one could imagine that this was actually done by himself.

Codename hopes to be cruel enough to himself, he is not afraid of pain or injury, and he dares to try anything as long as it can provide stimulation.

The more he saw him like this, the angrier Shen Yunzhe became.

I originally thought I was getting a bargain and got a good baby who is powerful, beautiful, gentle and obedient, but when I cut it open, it turned out that there was a sinister person inside.

He walked to Codename Hope, Codename Hope was completely unaware.

So Shen Yunzhe squatted down and looked at his face. Even without a mirror, Shen Yunzhe knew that his expression probably wasn't very good-looking.

[Shen Yunzhe. ] The system reminded him, [Calm down. 】

Shen Yunzhe has always been calm. He was calm when he first entered the game field, and was also calm when he synchronized with his peers for the first time. He is a normal person who grew up in a peaceful era, but he lacks a little fear and panic. ‌ factor, so many people say that he is very suitable for the game field.

He ignored the system's reminder and opened his eyes when he turned his codename Hope sideways, but what followed was a feeling of suffocation.

Shen Yunzhe grabbed his neck.

【Shen Yunzhe! 】The system is really anxious this time, 【Don't do anything! 】

"I hate people lying to me the most." Shen Yunzhe's hand was exerting force. He could feel Codename Hope wanting to cough but couldn't. "My things are mine. If they can't be mine, I will." Break it, drop it, break it into parts and then put it back together."

"I hold a grudge." Shen Yunzhe said in his ear.

Codename Hope felt that his vision was blurry, but he did not resist, and was even smiling. He smiled and felt Shen Yunzhe exerting force.

He wanted to say something, ask Shen Yunzhe if he liked his gift, ask why Shen Yunzhe dared to come to see him, or ask if Shen Yunzhe would remember him in the future?

Unfortunately, he couldn't open his mouth, let alone speak.

[The existence of the character named Hope has restrained the erosion of the game to a certain extent. He himself cannot be replaced. If you kill him here, the erosion of the real world will accelerate rapidly! ] The system is still trying to convince Shen Yunzhe, [Shen Yunzhe, let go. 】

Codename Hope thought: This parallel world system is really stupid.

Even if you were deceived by yourself, why can't you understand the current situation?

He really wanted to drag Shen Yunzhe into this place with nothing, but he gave up halfway just because he suddenly remembered that the gift to Shen Yunzhe had not been delivered yet; Shen Yunzhe also really wanted to kill him after being angered. , strangle him to death right here.

No matter Shen Yunzhe or Codename Hope, they will only give up on their own and will never be persuaded.

If he completely ignores the system, Shen Yunzhe's hands are still strong. He really wants to smash the code name hope and break it up. Just like the beautiful doll in the orphanage, his doll must obey him. The words belong entirely to him, rather than being made on your own initiative to lie to him.

Codename Hope opened his mouth but said nothing. Shen Yunzhe saw him looking at his eyes wandering, but even so, he did not raise his hand, even if he could push Shen Yunzhe away with just a push.

Biological tears slipped from the corners of his eyes and dripped into the silver hair spread underneath him, but he kept smiling, as if spring flowers were blooming before his eyes.

His behavior of willingly letting Shen Yunzhe kill him made Shen Yunzhe feel even more uncomfortable.

Shen Yunzhe slowly let go of his hand.

"Cough, cough, cough." Codename Hope kept coughing. Because of the cough, his chin was raised high and his chest was making noise.

While coughing, he grabbed Shen Yunzhe's hand and called his name with tears, "Shen Yunzhe."

"You are so kind, are you ready to let me go?"

"Did you receive the gift I gave you? Do you like it?"

"Shen Yunzhe, am I not good? Don't abandon me."

These nonsense words are all said in jest. This guy is completely provoking. He knows what kind of virtue he is, but he still says such things.

Shen Yunzhe covered his mouth, but the man reached out to grab his clothes as if his natural instinct had been unleashed. Shen Yunzhe had to press down his rebellious hand. Finally, he was really annoyed by the fuss and kissed him directly. Going to block his mouth, Codename Hope seemed not to have expected this development, and he finally stopped talking nonsense.

"Stop making trouble?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him.

Codename Hope blinked, he looked at Shen Yunzhe's eyes, and then at his mouth. There were still pinch marks left by Shen Yunzhe on his neck.

"Shen Yunzhe, are you a pervert?" Codename Hope asked.

"You were trying to strangle me just now, and now you're kissing me. You're so weird."

Shen Yunzhe pushed him down, and his head hit the ground hard, but Codename Hope laughed out loud.

He was happier.

"Just wait, sooner or later I will take care of you." Shen Yunzhe gritted his teeth.

System, the system doesn't want to talk anymore.

They are worthy of being the only two homologous beings that have survived in the parallel world. They are really... shocking to the whole world.

At the same time, an official meeting was taking place, and the content of the meeting was the information left by Zhang Xian.

Just then, a man broke into the conference room.

"Shen Yunzhe, Shen Yunzhe is back!"

Everyone present looked at him in surprise.

Zhang Xian is dead. The players who entered the game field are sure that none of the survivors are in the same game field as Zhang Xian. Moreover, Shen Yunzhe disappeared at home. No one is alive or dead, and they can only consider the worst. The result was that Shen Yunzhe was dead, and not a single player in this game field survived.

Especially after searching all day without finding anyone.

They assumed that Shen Yunzhe was dead, and that the mysterious player who could hurt strange objects was also dead.

But now, Shen Yunzhe is back? !

"Yes, he returned home around eight o'clock. We checked the surveillance system to determine his route and found that he came back on foot from a very far away place." The person who reported the report quickly gave them the information. "He signed for a courier at the gate of the community. We found the courier to confirm that he was in good spirits at the time."

"Go find him now." The person in charge of this meeting immediately decided, "No, that's not right, wait a little longer."

The person next to him nodded, "I just came out of the game field and walked for such a long time. I must be very tired. I probably need to sleep for a while."

The person in charge nodded, "Contact Qiao Dong and visit in the evening."

"yes!"

The person in charge closed his eyes, covered his mouth with his hands and sighed, not knowing what he was thinking.

"The meeting continues." Finally he opened his eyes and adjusted his emotions. "Reality will not wait for us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 120 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...
7.4K 219 21
Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given full luck points or S-level weapons at t...
22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...