I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 76

75 6 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Zhang Xian walked step by step on the cobblestone road. Weeds grew out of the middle of the cobblestone road. Every step would trample countless weeds under his feet, making it difficult to stand still.

But Zhang Xian didn't care. He was breathing heavily and his mind was full of chaos.

Maybe Shen Yunzhe thought he couldn't bear these words, and in fact it was really hard for him to bear them. But it was not these words that made him run away so quickly, but a huge sense of threat, which Zhang Xian had never felt since he entered the game field. A strong sense of threat that I have never felt before.

Will die, will be killed...will be killed by Shen Yunxi.

So he left quickly, but this strong feeling of fear could not disappear at all. It was like a sticky fog that could not be seen, wrapping him tightly.

Who is Shen Yunxi? Why does he know everything? Why does he know the future and understand the government so well?

The exact same appearance as Shen Yunzhe made Zhang Xian have to think of a word: rebirth.

This kind of thing that only appears in novels may actually be possible in this terrible era.

We must find a way to spread the news here. Even if we die, we must let the body carry the news out. Zhang Xian looked at his hands and wrists, and forced to shake his fear-soaked brain dry. Thinking of ways to spread the news in the warning sound.

Covering his arms as if he could suppress the goosebumps, Zhang Xian walked forward nervously, not noticing the two people following behind him.

Xie Yiyun and Wenhai quietly followed Zhang Xian behind.

"Why did he come out of the theater alone?" Wen Hai frowned.

"Why, the others are all dead." Xie Yiyun said disdainfully: "You didn't see his expression, you were so scared, it's probably because of his guilt."

Wenhai was convinced, "Then it's just the two of us versus him, so we can do it."

"If two against one can't do it, then we are really useless." Xie Yiyun said bluntly, "Let's go, follow us."

They quickly followed and Zhang Xian didn't notice it, but at this moment, Zhang Xian stopped. He stared at the fork in the road not far away. A woman in a white skirt stood there with her head lowered. There was blood on her skirt.

Zhang Xian swallowed his water and turned around to walk to the other side.

It was bad, because Shen Yunxi's threat to him was too strong, and he had completely suppressed the threat to him from the female ghost. His intuition had temporarily failed, and he was not aware that the female ghost was nearby.

Pretend you didn't see it and avoid it.

He lowered his head and walked into another fork in the road. At this moment, he found a white skirt appeared in front of him. There were no feet under the skirt. It seemed that the skirt was floating around. He did not raise his head. Bite the bullet and move forward.

He could feel the white skirt being swept by the wind on his legs as he passed by, and could feel the slightly cool touch and the strong smell of blood.

Fortunately, he is an official and a professionally trained person, so he can remain calm in this situation.

After successfully missing the female ghost, Zhang Xian did not breathe a sigh of relief. He kept walking forward with that sigh of relief. Finally, he checked in to a nearby amusement park and sat down. He thought that he was here just for this amusement park and treated himself to it. Pretend to be a mere tourist.

The white skirt swayed and disappeared.

Zhang Xian felt that the swing began to move with the machine, and his mind went up and down with the swing, not daring to relax at all.

He finally dared to raise his head, and Zhang Xian's eyes widened slightly when he saw everything in front of him.

I saw the female ghost still standing at the fork in the road not far away, and two familiar people not far away from the fork in the road were constantly looking left and right, as if they were looking for something.

Xie Yiyun and Wenhai? !

What are they looking for? Could it be that he is looking for this female ghost? !

On the other side, Xie Yiyun and Wen Hai, who were following Zhang Xian, stood up.

"Where are the people?" Wen Hai looked around, "How come people disappeared in the blink of an eye?"

"Did you notice that we are following you?"

"Impossible, even if we find him, he shouldn't hide from us." Wen Hai shook his head, "If he wants to kill all the players, then he will deal with all of us one by one. It's impossible. We avoid it like this, but why are the people gone?"

Xie Yiyun suddenly patted him on the shoulder, "Found it! There!"

Wenhai followed where Xie Yiyun was pointing and saw Zhang Xian standing at the fork in the road in the opposite position. He seemed to be thinking about which way to go, and then walked forward.

"How did he go there?"

"Who knows? Hurry up and follow me." Xie Yiyun said, "If you don't follow me, you will really lose me!"

Zhang Xian left quickly, and Wenhai suppressed his doubts in his heart. They hurriedly followed him, all they could think about was to deal with Zhang Xian as soon as possible.

After walking out of the fork in the road, Zhang Xian in front of him turned a corner.

"Where is he going?"

"I don't know. Maybe we got some clues that we don't know about." Xie Yiyun replied: "We are keeping an eye on him. We will also take away the clues when we kill him."

They still remembered to leave this game field, so they silently moved Zhang Xian's death date back in their hearts.

The person walked into an amusement park, checked the ticket, and then disappeared inside. The two people quickly followed to check the ticket and enter.

"What kind of project is this?"

"It's a small roller coaster, why is he here?" Wen Hai thought: "Is there any secret on the track?"

As they walked, they looked for Zhang Xian, but they couldn't find him at all. At this moment, Xie Yiyun shouted and pointed ahead. They saw that Zhang Xian had already gotten on the small roller coaster and glanced at them. He gave a strange smile.

They quickly followed and jumped up during the slow movement of the small roller coaster at the beginning. But before they could move forward, they felt the car under them accelerate rapidly. Their expressions changed and they quickly fastened their seat belts.

The roller coaster rushed out of the booth, and at this moment Wenhai's peripheral vision saw a person rushing up.

Is it Zhang Xian, Zhang Xian?

Wenhai's face turned pale in an instant. He thought: If the person below is Zhang Xian, then who is in front? !

He turned to look ahead, and the female ghost in a white skirt let out a crisp laugh.

This is not the small roller coaster they have ridden before, it is simply the only large roller coaster in the amusement park!

"Fly!" the female ghost hummed, "Fly high!"

Zhang Xian, who had just arrived, was almost horrified as he watched the roller coaster soar out. The screams of Wenhai and Xie Yiyun floated in the air. Zhang Xian took two steps back and saw the roller coaster falling rapidly, and rushed to the first lock up.

The first thing to fall was the railing. Wenhai screamed and hung on the roller coaster, with all his body weight pressed on the only safety rope.

In the second lap, Wenhai was thrown into the air, and he struggled to catch Xie Yiyun next to him.

Xie Yiyun had been frightened for a long time, and when Wen Hai stretched out his hand, he subconsciously kicked him.

On the third lap, the safety rope finally broke. Wenhai flew blankly in the air. When he fell, he hit the track of the roller coaster. The solid track cut him open. The roller coaster crushed the blood stains and flew forward. The female ghost Laughing loudly, Xie Yiyun passed the last lap with an ugly expression.

The roller coaster swayed to a stop, and Xie Yiyun fell from it. She lay on the ground, then quickly got up and started vomiting, her fingers twitching.

Zhang Xian wanted to go over and help her, "Are you okay?"

"It's all your fault, it's all your fault!" Xie Yiyun suddenly got angry.

Zhang Xian froze on the spot, "Blame me?"

"It was you who wanted to kill us, so we followed you and wanted to strike first, so we were deceived by the female ghost! It's all because of you that Wen Hai died!" Xie Yiyun was screaming, "If it hadn't been for you , Wenhai will not die! It was you who killed him!"

Even though he had dealt with players a lot, Zhang Xian never expected that there would be such a shameless person.

He said openly that they followed him because they wanted to kill him, but they were deceived by the female ghost and dared to blame him.

He was actually worried about them just now?

They don't deserve it!

Zhang Xian turned around and walked down with an ugly expression. Before he could go down, he saw Shen Yunzhe standing below and looking at them.

"Shen Yunzhe?"

Xie Yiyun got up from the ground and looked at Shen Yunzhe below with a pale face, "He is still alive?!"

Without hesitation, Xie Yiyun rushed down and grabbed Shen Yunzhe's collar, "How did you do it? All the people wearing hairpins are dead, but you are still alive. Those people want to protect you inexplicably. Who are you?! A player disguised as a female ghost!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at her with cold eyes.

"What? You can't refute it?" Xie Yiyun shouted, "What the hell are you!"

Zhang Xian came down from above and looked around. He knew that Shen Yunzhe himself was not much of a threat. The person who put tremendous pressure on him was Shen Yunxi.

But they have been together since Shen Yunxi appeared. Why is Shen Yunzhe the only one here now?

"I'm in a bad mood now, you'd better leave me alone." Shen Yunzhe stared at Xie Yiyun in front of him, with a bit of cruelty in his black eyes.

Zhang Xian was stunned for a moment, and turned to look at Shen Yunzhe in surprise.

This seems...not something Shen Yunzhe would say?

Xie Yiyun hadn't noticed anything yet. Also, Xie Yiyun hadn't gotten along with Shen Yunzhe much since entering the game field. Shen Yunzhe in her heart was still the young man who would laugh while playing the merry-go-round. She didn't let go, her face full of laughter. It's all distortion.

"I'm still in a bad mood! Let me tell you, if there is a way, you'd better say it now, otherwise..."

Shen Yunzhe grabbed Xie Yiyun's neck and dragged her up to the booth with Zhang Xian's horrified eyes. Xie Yiyun screamed and struggled but couldn't get away at all. Zhang Xian just watched Shen Yunzhe swipe the ticket, and then pushed Xie Yiyun directly Press it on the roller coaster seat and lock it directly.

"What are you doing?!" Xie Yiyun was really scared and cried, "Zhang Xian! Zhang Xian, save me!"

"don't want!"

The roller coaster started to move, and Zhang Xian stared dumbfounded as Xie Yiyun screamed and was carried up the roller coaster.

There were still traces of blood on the track. Shen Yunzhe stood at the booth and watched the roller coaster crush it over and over again.

The roller coaster ride lasted only a few minutes. After returning to the starting point, Xie Yiyun huddled on the seat with a pale face. Shen Yunzhe looked at her, "Do you want to do it again?"

"No, no, I was wrong!" Xie Yiyun shook his head crazily.

"Luckily, I didn't fall." These were the last words Shen Yunzhe said to her.

Xie Yiyun fell softly to the ground. She was trembling and couldn't get up. If Zhang Xian said he would kill all the players but didn't do it, she did not hesitate to believe that Shen Yunzhe was the one who would definitely do it. Shen Yunzhe would kill He won over everyone and showed no mercy at all.

Shen Yunzhe climbed over the booth and walked down, and Zhang Xian quickly chased after him.

"Shen Yunzhe!"

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, with obvious displeasure on his face.

The bad mood codenamed Hope came to Shen Yunzhe perfectly through the 100% synchronization rate, with a sharp desire for destruction, which was the effect of restraint just now.

Zhang Xian couldn't control that much, so he asked: "Where is Shen Yunxi?"

"He's gone." Shen Yunzhe replied: "He said he was going to visit other places, so he left me separately and would not come back until night."

He is so afraid of the dark that no matter how far he goes and how independent he is, he will always come back at night and nuzzle into his arms for comfort.

"Shen Yunzhe, he is very dangerous." Zhang Xian stopped in front of him, "Where is he from?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him. "I have already warned you officials that he is dangerous, right?"

Zhang presented the card shell.

This is true.

After it was determined that the mysterious player was related to Shen Yunzhe in reality, the officials asked Shen Yunzhe about the mysterious player. Shen Yunzhe insisted that he did not know him and just met him inside, but he told them one thing, that is, this player very dangerous.

But at that time, everyone thought it was just what Shen Yunzhe said casually to reject them.

Zhang Xian closed his eyes, exhaled heavily, and opened his eyes again.

"Where has Shen Yunxi gone now?"

"I don't know." Shen Yunzhe avoided him and continued to walk forward, "He was very angry and emotionally unstable. If he wanted to leave, I would let him go. There is no use in staying here except to make me angry. , let him go out and vent by himself, and it will be fine after he vents."

Zhang Xian didn't want to know what this so-called "venting" meant.

"Then where are you going now?"

"The Haunted House." Shen Yunzhe said, "Xie Yiyun just paid for my e-ticket on that trip, so even if I have taken the ride, I only have to go to the Haunted House. After going to the Haunted House, I have to take all the rides."

Zhang Xian frowned, "No, there's a pirate ship!"

"The pirate ship is being repaired. Whose amusement park repair project is considered an official project?"

"We didn't need to be on a pirate ship in the first place?"

"There is no pirate ship even in the background story." Shen Yunzhe said: "After the girl dies, the pirate ship will no longer open. The only explanation that can be mentioned is that the person who picks up the hairpin will jump off the pirate ship."

This is indeed the case. If we want to replicate the girl's death, we should use the word "fall" instead of "jump".

This can only mean that the pirate ship has never been opened.

Zhang Xian looked back at Xie Yiyun, who was still sitting on the ground, and finally decided to follow Shen Yunzhe to the haunted house.

Regardless of the threat, regardless of whether he would die or not, he wanted more information.

...

Ji Yu, who was driven away by Shen Yunzhe, cried so hard that her eyes were swollen. She didn't know what was going on. She just felt sad.

She just wants to repay Shen Yunzhe and become someone like him. Why is she hated by Shen Yunzhe? She just thinks Shen Yunzhe is too good.

Walking on the road step by step, Ji Yu lowered her head and walked forward. At this moment, she felt something touching her ankle. She raised her head blankly and saw only a touch of white in her hazy vision. He wiped the white color and quickly changed into Shen Yunzhe's appearance.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Ji Yu shouted, "Why are you here?"

"Are you here to pick me up?"

Ji Yu saw Shen Yunzhe turn to look at her, with the coldness in his eyes when they finally separated. He just glanced at Ji Yu, turned around and walked forward.

"Shen Yunzhe!" Ji Yu chased after him, "Why do you hate me? I just want to be a good person."

"You stop and tell me how to do it well."

"I don't want to be disliked by you."

But Shen Yunzhe didn't look back or stop, and Ji Yu quickly caught up with him. She didn't even see where the 'Shen Yunzhe' in front of her walked into, and she didn't even notice the huge words "Haunted House" on the sign.

After rushing into a dark house, Ji Yu's eyes were filled with grievances and suddenly turned cold.

She stared blankly at the dark place.

"Shen Yunzhe?"

A piece of music suddenly sounded, a suona. Ji Yu suddenly turned his head and saw a bright red room with a bright red quilt and red candles. Behind the candles was a plaque. It looked like a bride in red.

Ji Yu turned around and wanted to run, but there was no door behind him.

"Shen Yunzhe? Where am I?" Ji Yu murmured, "Come quickly."

Her eyes were full of emptiness.

"If it were here...would I be able to die for you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

97K 4.1K 26
obsessed
20.6K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
104K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...