I control the unlimited flow...

Af aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 74

83 6 0
Af aneeqaahmed01

Shen Yunzhe was almost shocked.

"Other? Doll?"

Codename Hope nodded seriously. He looked like an aggrieved child. If he wanted to pretend, he could deceive everyone. Even Shen Yunzhe didn't know his true nature until he was completely in sync with him. He only felt that he was All the extreme emotions were caused by being locked up in the small dark room.

Now Shen Yunzhe knows that confinement in Xiaoheiwu can only aggravate the condition, but it cannot be said that he was not ill before being locked up.

Zhang Xian lowered his head regretfully, knowing that there was no way to get useful information.

"Do you want to squat in the closet?" Shen Yunzhe asked, codenamed Hope.

"Okay." Codename Hope nodded seriously, "If you let me go, I will go."

There is no need for food and salt, and there is no sense of shame. All these things will happen in a hurry. Shen Yunzhe can feel that the code name Hope is happy. He once again confirmed that this person is suffering from some illness. Why is he parallel? There is no normal person among the peers in the world.

Shen Yunzhe, a normal person, fell silent.

"Go to the theater as originally planned." Shen Yunzhe decided to ignore the code name Hope.

"Ah?" Zhang Xian was stunned for a moment, "...Ah, okay."

Is this the end? Not interesting at all. Zhang Xian thought to himself that he didn't think it was too big of a deal to watch the excitement.

They walked toward the theater. Codename Hope turned around and glanced behind him, but did not follow them for a while.

"Hope?" Shen Yunzhe called to him.

Codename Hope turned around and ran to Shen Yunzhe to talk to him as before, chattering as if he hadn't spoken to him in decades.

Yes, it is true that he has not spoken for more than 20 years. When he contacted Shen Yunzhe for the first time, he even forgot what to say.

"Shen Yunzhe, do you like it here?"

"I hate it. The playground smells rancid. No place is more disgusting than this place."

"I want to go to your house. Your house is very clean. I also like your other dolls."

Shen Yunzhe's voice was perfunctory, "Aren't you afraid that they will compete with you for favor?"

"They can't talk or move, so why should we worry?"

It's okay, my brain can still work, I'm not stupid.

They left quickly. At this time, two people quietly poked their heads out from behind the lawn. It was Xie Yiyun and Wen Hai who had left before.

"Did you hear that?" Xie Yiyun looked at Wen Hai, "The official people want to kill us!"

"Of course I heard it. It was right to avoid them from the beginning." Wen Hai looked ugly, "Goddamn the officials, they also said they would protect the players. I knew I couldn't trust them so much. No. ‌To think that our life or death could be decided so easily."

"We have to find a way!"

Wen Hai nodded, his eyes full of malice, staring at the place where Zhang Xian disappeared.

"Since you are unkind, don't blame us for being unjust. Strike first to gain the upper hand."

"As long as Zhang Xian is dealt with, the problem is solved."

Xie Yiyun then sneered, "Yes, after all, it is natural for a player to die in the game field, and who knows how he died."

...

The entrance to the theater was deserted. The glass that had been smashed by Zhang Xian was still on display. The door was open, as if to welcome them in.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the gate and thought for a moment, "Speaking of which, will the director of the park come to the door if I go in?"

"Ah? Why?" Zhang Xian squatted three meters away and was confused.

"I have been to a cinema, and the director thought he had stolen my glasses, so I ran out of it." Shen Yunzhe said, "The director seemed quite angry."

"Hiss, this is possible." Zhang Xian frowned, "But we are here just for the director this time."

"It might be better if we can draw him out."

With this in mind, Shen Yunzhe and Zhang Xian entered the cinema. They swiped their tickets at the door. Zhang Xian repeatedly made sure there were no suspicious stamps on his tickets. Shen Yunzhe stared at the electronic ticket on his phone. Sure enough, they heard footsteps before they entered the theater.

The footsteps were quick and powerful, snapping, snapping, like a frog jumping.

The director also rushed in like a big frog.

"Thief! The thief who stole the glasses!" The principal stared at Shen Yunzhe with his swollen eyes, "Give the glasses back!"

"I don't have the habit of wearing glasses." Shen Yunzhe moved away his frog-like swollen hands, "I don't go to the cinema either."

The principal yelled, "I'm going to keep your eyes to replace my glasses!"

Shen Yunzhe pushed the codename Hope to the front, then grabbed Zhang Xian, who was always ready to escape, and said, "Look for glasses."

"What?" Zhang Xian was confused.

"Doesn't he care so much about those glasses? Find those glasses and then threaten him." Shen Yunzhe said seriously, "I think this is a breakthrough point."

Zhang Xian was shocked. He never thought that he could threaten NPCs with glasses!

But he knew that this method was worth a try. He quickly rushed out to look around. The 5D theater comes standard with 3D glasses. This equipment must be somewhere. Shen Yunzhe also started to look for it. Only the code name was Hope. He frowned and looked at the ugly, frog-like principal in front of him.

"Get out of the way!" the frog director roared.

He grabbed the sleeve of Codename Hope, but a burst of white smoke erupted the moment he touched it. Director Frog screamed, and his whole hand instantly turned black and hardened.

Codename Hope frowned, a little disgusted and a little unhappy. He called out in a long voice, "Shen Yunzhe."

"Block him." Shen Yunzhe took the time to reply, "You can kick him."

The words were correct, only a bang was heard, and the frog director flew straight out, hitting the stretched out pale arm, breaking the arm, and the ticket verification machine fell to the ground with a thud, directly After being smashed into pieces, Zhang Xian, who was looking through the box, gave a trembling thumbs up to the codename Hope.

Mysophobic people are awesome.

"Originally, we didn't need to do so much. The director won't come out when we enter the theater. At that time, we can look for glasses as much as we want." Shen Yunzhe continued to search, "Unfortunately, I came in once and it wasn't the same. He came in the normal way, so the director came directly."

"In other words, this theater is a one-time attraction. If you can't pass it or it is stolen by the female ghost, there will be no second chance?"

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Fortunately, there is hope on our side that we can restrain the strange objects."

Zhang Xian was curious and mean-mouthed, "Why did you call him Hope? Is it a pet name?"

After choking hard, Shen Yunzhe shut his mouth, neither explaining nor denying.

Huh... I said the wrong thing.

Zhang Xian rubbed his nose and continued to look for something, and finally found the glasses from the bottom box, "Found it!"

So he grinned in pain after being kicked out. He lay on his stomach and wanted to leave, but was stepped on by the codename Hope and refused to let go. When he looked up, he saw two players breaking their glasses, and Behind them is a box of glasses that they have hidden away.

"No! No!!" Director Frog instantly forgot about the pain, "Give it back to me! Give me back my glasses!"

Shen Yunzhe squatted in front of him with his glasses, "You want us to return them to you."

"This is mine!" Director Frog kept grabbing it. "It's my property! My money! My glasses!"

"As long as you tell us some news, I will return these glasses to you." Shen Yunzhe handed the glasses to him, "Otherwise, I will burn all these glasses with a fire."

"Damn thief, vile thief!" Director Frog kept insulting.

Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly, "Or do you just want to see them burned to ashes now?"

"No, I said, I won't tell you anything!" Director Frog was still panicked, "What do you want to know?!"

Shen Yunzhe and Zhang Xian looked at each other, Zhang Xian nodded slightly, and he began to ask questions to the director on behalf of Shen Yunzhe.

"I heard that someone died in your amusement park?"

"Bah! That damn woman! She deserves to die! She died in my amusement park and ruined my business!" As soon as he talked about that woman, the director started to be filled with righteous indignation, and he was full of curses, and his eyes were full of curses. Filled with resentment, "She caused me to be heavily in debt! She caused the amusement park to close!"

From the principal's voice, they probably understood some issues that were not explained in the brochure.

It was her eighteenth birthday when the dead girl came to the amusement park that day. She came to celebrate her birthday with her friends and got a birthday present from the amusement park. Who would have thought that she would fall off the pirate ship and die? Birthdays become death anniversaries.

Everyone can see that the girl fell because there was something wrong with the amusement ride, and the amusement park was unstoppable.

They lost a lot of money, and due to equipment problems, the number of tourists dropped sharply, and they were about to go bankrupt.

But how could the principal be so willing?

"I gave her the money. She died in my playground. It was my thing. I just used her to promote it." The director said disdainfully: "I know many people are not interested in this kind of thing." ‌I was interested in the matter, so I arranged for staff to throw hairpins in the amusement park and dress up as women in white to mingle among the tourists. Sure enough, my business improved!"

"So many people have come to the amusement park, and they are all buying tickets!" The director laughed, "I will be able to make a comeback soon!"

However, something happened soon.

In the haunted house, tourists saw a woman in white who was not pretended by the staff. After getting off the pirate ship, the tourists picked up hairpins and couldn't help but put them on their heads. They returned to the amusement park two days later without anyone noticing. He jumped off the pirate ship and fell to his death.

But even so, there are more and more people, and the number of tourists is soaring every day.

Another person died, but the number of visitors doubled again.

For every person who dies, the number of tourists will double. All the amusement projects are surrounded by dense crowds of tourists. In the end, more and more people die. The director finally discovers...these tourists are not there at all. When he bought a ticket, he didn't receive any money at all in his account.

All the staff were so scared that they resigned and left, except for him who remained here.

His playground, his money, all his stuff!

How could he let a woman ruin everything for him!

After that, Zhang Xian asked a few more questions, but the frog director only kept cursing and kept saying that the playground belonged to him.

Codename Hope covered her ears and rested her chin on Shen Yunzhe's shoulder. At first glance, she was lying on top of him.

"It's useless for you to ask, he only knows this." Codename Hope said: "He is an accessory product of this playground like the female ghost, and is not the original director."

Zhang Xian thought for a while, "He and that female ghost are so at odds, but they can still appear in the same place."

"No, he can only stay here now." Shen Yunzhe said: "He is probably afraid of meeting the female ghost, so he doesn't go out. He has been squatting here all the time. He probably doesn't dare to enter either. The theater, after all, is a place where female ghosts will definitely appear."

In other words, if you want to avoid this frog director, you only need to enter the movie theater.

It just so happened that they came here to pass this amusement project.

Shen Yunzhe spilled a box of glasses on the ground, and then ran directly into the movie theater with Zhang Xian. Director Frog roared angrily, but instead of chasing them, Director Frog knelt down on the ground to pick up the glasses. When he entered the movie theater, Shen Yunzhe looked back.

As a result, he unexpectedly saw a length of black hair hanging from the ceiling.

When he raised his head, he saw the female ghost lying on the floor with her head lowered, looking at the frog director.

The female ghost's black hair was about to touch the frog director, but the frog director didn't notice it. He just carefully picked up his glasses. The female ghost grinned, and her eyes were full of joy for the prey. .

Shen Yunzhe knew: This female ghost probably would not enter the movie theater.

"Fuck." Zhang Xian cursed in his ear, and Shen Yunzhe turned around and saw the scene of blood on the seat.

The dead Jing Lianzhong was lying on the seat. He stared at the ceiling with his mouth open, his eyes filled with frozen horror. His upper body was covered with bloody gashes, and the strong smell of blood hit his face.

Yes, Jing Lianzhong died here.

Click, the lights in the room went dark instantly, and Shen Yunzhe immediately felt his arms being hugged.

Codename Hope hugged his arm tightly, and his heartbeat suddenly became faster and his breathing began to become unsteady. Shen Yunzhe could also feel his momentary anxiety. As the lights dimmed, he became heavier and heavier, and his strength The anger got louder and louder, and Shen Yunzhe's arms began to hurt when he clenched them.

Shen Yunzhe took out his hand and patted his shoulder, indicating that he was there.

The big screen in front of him lit up, making the surroundings slightly less dark. Shen Yunzhe directly chose the nearest position and pulled Codename Hope to sit down, and then brought the person closer to him, using this method to appease Codename Hope. of fear.

He was really afraid of the dark. In this environment, all the pretense of pity was instantly wiped away. He leaned against Shen Yunzhe with a pale face, looking really pitiful.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope called him in a low voice, "Talk to me."

He squeezed Shen Yunzhe's hand forcefully, "I want to listen to you."

"say what?"

"Say you will always stay with me." Codename Hope dares to push the envelope even when she is scared. "I can't go back home. Even if I go back, no one will know me. Shen Yunzhe, I only have you. You said we will always be there." How about being together?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at his subconscious comforting hand, codenamed Hope, and thought: Why are you so disobedient?

Let him be scared a few more times and maybe he will behave.

But the fear and annoyance rushing into his chest could never be faked. He was afraid of being in the dark and didn't like a black box with no end in sight.

He really has nothing and has given up everything.

His world sent him to that place. He could not and could not leave. At most, he could threaten the system and look at the sky outside through the birdcage like a bird. Only Shen Yunzhe could talk to him. , sing and let him flap his wings.

In the end, Shen Yunzhe didn't let go.

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe whispered, "I'm here and will stay with you."

Zhang Xian, who was behind, withdrew his gaze, preparing to memorize everything he saw and heard in his mind. If he was lucky enough to get out, he would have to analyze the situation between the two of them with the authorities.

Originally he thought Shen Yunzhe was Shen Yunxi, but now no matter how he looked, they were not the same person.

But why does Shen Yunxi appear next to Shen Yunzhe?

This is a magical question.

"ah!"

At this moment, a sharp scream came from outside the theater. Zhang Xian was frightened by the sound. Codename Hope was also upset because of the scream, and his chest was churning with the desire to destroy. .

Shen Yunzhe asked him to lean against him, and then reached out to cover his ears.

"It's the director."

"Ah? What happened to it?" Zhang Xian looked outside.

"She must have been attacked by a female ghost." Shen Yunzhe said: "When I came in, I saw a female ghost hanging from the ceiling. In the story, they are completely opposite ghosts. It is normal for them to hurt each other."

Zhang Xian was a little surprised, "But they are all ghosts catalyzed by the playground."

"That's right." Shen Yunzhe replied: "But haven't you noticed? The setting of the female ghost in this amusement park is related to the background story. The female ghost sings Happy Birthday on the Ferris wheel. The principal told us that the girl's birthday was on the day she died."

"Then, the director cares so much about these glasses, and the brochure also specifically chose this theater to promote them."

"Is it because that girl has been here before, but was targeted because she lost her glasses in the theater?"

Zhang Xian suddenly realized, "...This is so possible."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
8.9K 305 20
Izaya finds out that he has cancer, he has to decide whether he gets treatment and hopes he gets cured. Or spend it with Shizuo living on the edge ti...
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...