I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 73

95 6 0
By aneeqaahmed01

The female ghost laughed and burrowed into the broken glass. Zhang Xian held Ji Yu tightly to prevent her from getting in front of Shen Yunzhe.

"Happy birthday to you." the female ghost sang.

The box of the Ferris wheel was too small. The five of them were crowded together, and now there was no place to hide. The Ferris wheel was turning slowly, and they could only watch the female ghost's hands keep moving here. ‌Stretch over here.

The black hair pierced the glass, like needles.

"Don't look at her!" Zhang Xian reacted quickly, "Just pretend that nothing happened."

Shen Yunzhe also knew what Zhang Xian meant.

Because it is written on the sign under the Ferris wheel that if you encounter a woman in white next to you, you should pretend not to see her.

The people present immediately turned to look to the side, pretending to be looking at the scenery. Shen Yunzhe wanted to get up from Code Hope, but Code Hope refused to let him go. Shen Yunzhe looked up at him and found that he was looking at him gently. ‌, seems to be very innocent, but in fact, his mind is full of destructive desire.

He wanted to throw this female ghost out immediately.

"How could you hold back and not take action?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him.

The words were strange. Zhang Xian listened with his ears pricked and tried to guess what they were talking about.

"She is an accessory of the amusement park. Unlike those ghosts with real bodies, the incarnation of rumors can be reborn once it is destroyed." Codename Hope narrowed her eyes and smiled more gently, "So I am not in a good mood. OK, Shen Yunzhe."

Shen Yunzhe tried to sit up again, but Codename Hope wouldn't let him get up.

"Let me hold you for a while." Code Hope's voice was very soft.

Creaking, the female ghost next to her kept making noises. She opened the glass and continued to hum the birthday song. After everyone pretended not to see her, her black hair also fell down, so she lay on the The glass kept looking at the people inside.

Shen Yunzhe patted Code Hope's hand. Code Hope realized that Shen Yunzhe's patience was running out, so he reluctantly let go of his hand and let Shen Yunzhe sit up.

After sitting up, Shen Yunzhe and Code Hope changed positions, pushing Code Hope next to the female ghost, and went to the other side to look down at the scenery.

The wind was blowing loudly, Code Hope glanced at the female ghost, and then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope grabbed the corner of his clothes, "You pushed me toward the ghost because you wanted me to die?"

"But the ghost can't kill me, and I won't die here."

"Shen Yunzhe, what if I lose control?"

"Then you're out of control." Shen Yunzhe glanced at him, "Are you expecting me to coax you? You just finished using me before you came, and I'm not some holy father who descended from heaven, and now I'm still very angry. , why do I have to be your guardian and leash."

Shen Yunzhe also figured it out.

Why does he have to take care of the code name Hope?

He can do whatever he wants. If he cheats the system, that's the system's fault. The system deserves to be cheated by him. Just because he is a peer, he has to watch him? Forget it, he doesn't have that much leisure time.

If he disobeys and gets out of control, just ask the system to throw him back. Anyway, the code name is Hope, and this place is no different from his little dark room.

What should I do if my baby is willful and cheats?

No coaxing, absolutely no coaxing.

He has to correct his bad habits.

Zhang Xian clicked his tongue in his heart. It's good to listen to the gossip nearby. However, what Shen Yunzhe said was a bit powerful. But in this way, the conclusion that these two people are the same person may not be so. Believable.

So why did Shen Yunxi suddenly appear in the game field?

"Can you see me?" While Zhang Xian was thinking, a voice sounded in his ear.

Zhang Xian almost subconsciously turned his head and looked over. His hairs exploded, and the emergency warning lights all over his body were flashing red, telling him that there was a big threat around him. Danger premonitions and conditioned reflexes were different. Everyone can't help but look at dangerous things.

He no longer dared to think wildly, and just stared at the glass in front of him.

Click, click.

In his eyes, the glass in front of him was broken bit by bit, and the wind was still pouring into it. He swallowed and could feel the hair hanging on his neck. His brain was already helping him quickly. The current appearance has been described.

He sat quietly and looked at the scenery outside the window. The female ghost lay on his shoulder, her hair hanging on his neck, and her split mouth right next to his ear.

"Can you see me?"

I can't see the grass, I really can't see it at all!

Zhang Xian counted the time until the Ferris wheel went down. He couldn't help swallowing and raised his head. His eyes quietly looked at the glass in front of him. The glass reflected the reflections of himself and the female ghost. The reflection of the female ghost was reflected on the glass. Lying on his back, black hair covered his neck.

He slowly looked away, trying hard not to let the female ghost find out that he was observing. At this moment, his eyes were fixed on the side, which was the reflection of Shen Yunzhe and code name Hope.

They didn't care about the female ghost, they just stared at him and the woman on his back.

It's a completely expectant look.

What to expect? ! Did the female ghost kill him or did he successfully avoid the female ghost?

Taking a long breath and telling himself to be normal, Zhang Xian thought: It would be too embarrassing for the authorities if he died here.

Waiting and waiting, the Ferris wheel reached the bottom. They actually waited until they got off the Ferris wheel. The door of the Ferris wheel opened with a click, and Zhang Xian rushed out quickly, faster than a rabbit.

Ji Yu tried to pull Tang Feng down alone, but Zhang Xian came back in the end. He and Ji Yu pulled him down together, and then they were no longer ready to take Tang Feng down. It would be okay if Tang Feng was awake. He is now completely unconscious, and it is very difficult to continue exploring with him.

"It seems to have gone very smoothly this time." Zhang Xian frowned, "It's a bit strange that it went smoothly."

Shen Yunzhe also nodded, "Indeed, the warning sign is below. You can avoid it by pretending not to see the female ghost. This doesn't look like the fifth game."

"...It should be a little more terrifying." Zhang Xian murmured.

As he spoke, he looked around and said, "Logically speaking: Generally speaking, game parks have clear rules and media, but this game field is so strange. There is nothing, except for the female ghost affiliated with the amusement park and the occasional movie theater. There was nothing but the director who showed up."

"The medium should be the playground itself." Shen Yunzhe replied.

Zhang Xian was stunned for a moment, "The playground itself?!"

He was completely shocked.

Zhang Xian didn't know the age when the game arcade appeared. The mysterious department was established to deal with the game arcade, but the arcade had already existed for a long time when the department was established, and the officials had been working hard to collect information about the arcade to find a solution. , and also summarized a large amount of information.

For example: There is a medium that is its own playground.

The source of strange objects in the game field is not external, but catalyzed by the game field itself.

According to the summary of the old-timers, that is: in general game parks, incidents are caused by strange objects from outside entering the game field, but in this special game field, strange objects are generated internally and intensify.

This kind of game field is extremely dangerous, because there is no way to deal with it but to follow the task. As long as the task is completed, the game field will 100% appear in reality.

The government maintains a first-level alert for such game venues, and has a rigid requirement for every official.

"You shouldn't tell him." Codename Hope smiled and said in Shen Yunzhe's ear: "If you tell him, he will be in a dilemma."

Zhang Xian looked at the codename Hope with an ugly expression.

His expression was really wrong, which made it difficult for Shen Yunzhe not to care.

"What's the meaning?"

"I said, I have been in the officialdom." Codename Xiang's voice was very soft and gentle, but the words he said made Zhang Xian couldn't help but lower his head, "The playground where the medium is the body is very scary. It will 100% appear in reality and 100% cause large-scale strange erosion events, so there is a hard condition in the official document."

Zhang Xian clicked his tongue. He did not let the code name continue, but said it himself, "Once you encounter a game field where the medium is the main body, kill all the players at all costs."

"We cannot let the playground have the possibility of eroding reality."

After saying that, he looked up and down at the code name Hope, "Who are you? Why do you know so much about official matters?"

Codename Hope looked at him for a few seconds. Just when Zhang Xian thought he would answer, he turned around and ran behind Shen Yunzhe to hide, his hands tightly holding Shen Yunzhe's clothes, like a little boy who didn't feel safe enough. ‌Friend, Shen Yunzhe's clothes were wrinkled by him.

Zhang Xian silently turned to look at Ji Yu, "Do I look like I'm having a good time?"

Ji Yu looked at him blankly, "No."

"You are a very nice person, very kind, and you have helped many people. But Shen Yunzhe is also a good person. He must not have any intention of getting rid of you."

"Thank you." Zhang Xian turned around and continued to stare at Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope.

After speaking, Zhang Xian was stunned for a moment. He looked at Ji Yu strangely. After a moment, he pointed at Shen Yunzhe and asked Ji Yu, "Who is he?"

"Shen Yunzhe."

"What about him?" Zhang Xian pointed to the codename Hope next to him.

Ji Yu thought for a moment, "Shen Yunzhe."

"Don't you think it's strange?" Zhang Xian frowned, "Both of them are Shen Yunzhe?"

Ji Yu nodded, "Yeah."

After being affected, Ji Yu prefers Shen Yunzhe, but it is difficult for her to distinguish between Shen Yunzhe and his peers. In Ji Yu's eyes, both are Shen Yunzhe. This is a set of things that is difficult to understand but seems impossible to understand. With the changed logic, Ji Yu regarded Shen Yunzhe and Code Hope as one person.

It is also very normal to assume that they are one person. Note: one person is a quantifier.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at Ji Yu with complicated eyes, thinking that he really had to find a way to deal with this problem.

but......

He said to Zhang Xian, "Then have you thought of a way to kill all the players?"

"No, and I won't think about it." Zhang Xian said clearly, "This order does exist within the officialdom, but there is another order, that is, regarding mysterious players who can harm strange objects, we must Ensure his survival."

"This order is higher than the previous order." Zhang Xian said, "So, my most important task now is to ensure that you are alive."

Shen Yunzhe was not surprised. He knew that if Code Hope dared to speak out like this, he must be confident that Zhang Xian would not take action.

But I didn't expect that the existence of the code name Hope would be so high within the officialdom.

Then why did Codename Hope enter that dark place?

"Those who are not allowed to kill should live well together." Ji Yu said enthusiastically: "There will definitely be a better solution. Everyone can leave, and the real world will not be eroded. Shen Yunzhe is very powerful. He must have a good idea."

Shen Yunzhe:......

Sorry, he didn't.

Ji Yu was still talking, but at this moment she was slightly stunned, her words paused, and she seemed to want to turn her head. Shen Yunzhe reacted quickly. He pulled Ji Yu and covered her mouth. Ji Yu opened his eyes With big eyes, she subconsciously looked at Shen Yunzhe.

Strange sounds are still coming from my ears.

"Happy birthday to you."

"can you see me?"

The female ghost stood next to Ji Yu and kept saying, "I'm here, right here, look at me."

"Hehe, you saw me."

"Now that you see me, come and play with me!"

Zhang Xian was also shocked.

They had been talking about why it was so easy to get up and down the Ferris wheel from the beginning, but he did not expect that the female ghost was following behind them and suddenly spoke when they were unconscious. If Shen Yunzhe had just Without holding Ji Yu down in time, Ji Yu subconsciously turned around.

Once he meets the female ghost's eyes, it's over.

The female ghost got no response, so she kept asking questions, asking behind everyone's ears. Finally, after one round of questioning, she reluctantly disappeared, and Shen Yunzhe let go.

Ji Yu sat there blankly.

"Shen Yunzhe, thank you." She said, "You saved me again."

"You are such a nice person."

Shen Yunzhe immediately retreated and kept a distance from Ji Yu, but Ji Yu refused to let go. She kept chasing Shen Yunzhe, "I should learn from you. I have never been a good person. I feel that I am really too much. How could he be that kind of person before?"

"I also want to be someone like you."

"Shen Yunzhe, Shen Yunzhe..." Ji Yu looked at him with admiring eyes, but deep in his eyes there was only emptiness, "One day, I will die for you."

To be honest, Zhang Xian felt extremely ridiculous looking at this scene.

At this time, Ji Yu turned out to be even weirder than the female ghost just now.

"What's going on? Such mental problems are completely opposite to this playground." Zhang Xian wanted to go over and grab Ji Yu, "The only thing that comes with this playground is that female ghost. It's not at all There is no hint of self-sacrifice."

Zhang Xian grabbed Ji Yu and said, "Please wake up! You didn't come to the game field to die for others!"

It's a pity that Ji Yu couldn't hear it at all. She just kept looking at Shen Yunzhe and murmuring, "I will die for you, I will save you, protect you, and follow you forever."

"I want to be you."

Zhang Xian was almost confused by these two sentences. He wanted to stand together and watch the show, his eyes full of smiles.

He seemed to want nothing to do with it.

"No." Shen Yunzhe rejected her very directly and coldly, "I don't need you to die for me, and I don't need you to save me and protect me, and I don't need you to follow me. I am very withdrawn and do not accept strangers approaching me. ."

"You don't meet my criteria for choosing a social partner."

Ji Yu was stunned and looked at Shen Yunzhe with trembling eyelids, "You, reject me?"

"Yes, I am rejecting you." Shen Yunzhe said: "Becoming a kind person does not mean that your heart becomes another person. I hate it when a person does not have his own character."

Ji Yu's face turned pale, "You hate me?"

"I hate you." Shen Yunzhe used sharp words that he would never say.

Ji Yu lowered her head. She cried. She stopped walking and turned around to leave. Zhang Xian tried to hold her but was unmoved. In the end, Zhang Xian could only watch her disappear along the path among them. In front of you.

Codename Hope finally had enough of the drama, he came over and said, "You are really a bad person."

"Code Corrosion is a good person who treats everyone equally. I am not. He will not refuse anyone's approach. I can't." Shen Yunzhe said these words almost indifferently, "Even if she is so sad that she seeks death, It's better than taking the initiative to die for me."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe turned around and walked out.

Zhang Xian sighed and followed him anyway.

He knew that Shen Yunzhe drove Ji Yu away on purpose, because now Ji Yu was in a state that was completely difficult to control. She was already trying to take the initiative to die for Shen Yunzhe. She might even In a non-crisis state, he took the initiative to do dangerous things, and he also called it: for Shen Yunzhe.

So Shen Yunzhe drove her away, partly to protect her.

"You hate strangers around you, but you never hate me around you." Code Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Does this mean: I am a very special person to you?"

"Shen Yunzhe, I like you very much. Do you like me too?"

"I found myself dreaming when I was sleeping. I haven't had a dream for a long, long time. I saw you in my dream, and you became my dream."

"I want to have more dreams like this."

Shen Yunzhe stopped helplessly and looked at him, "What do you think we should do?"

"Huh?" Codename Hope looked at him doubtfully, "What should we do?"

"This game field." Shen Yunzhe had to explain, "Aren't you here for this game field? A game field that will 100% erode reality. Do you have a solution?"

Zhang Xian, who was three meters behind him, pricked up his ears when he heard the solution.

Although he doesn't know what the code name is Hope, he seems to know a lot of things. If he really knows what to do in this kind of playground, then the official can no longer have that order to perish together. Got it!

Codename Hope blinked, and then sighed after a moment, "Shen Yunzhe."

"Why don't you believe it?"

"I'm here for you."

"As the owner, you don't even have a nice word to say to me. I'm going to be jealous of your other dolls."

Shen Yunzhe:...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
19.8K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...
79.1K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...