I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 69

89 6 0
By aneeqaahmed01

"How pitiful. The owner of the amusement park is too bad. How could he treat a girl like this?" Ji Yu followed them and said as they walked.

It's now afternoon, and they have now obtained the brochure, which is equivalent to filtering out the dangerous game items, and the rest can be played.

They finished the place before night came.

The game field is very afraid of the dark night, which means that they cannot see clearly and cannot find things that are hidden, so they prefer to rest in one place at night to protect their own safety.

But along the way, Ji Yu kept saying these words over and over again.

Zhang Xian kept looking at Ji Yu, and at first he would say a word or two, but then he stopped talking and let Ji Yu talk to himself.

"That girl must be very sad, to be used like this a year after her death." Ji Yu murmured, "It's so pitiful."

Zhang Xian couldn't help but say, "It's not certain whether the female ghost in this playground is this girl."

"First of all, this was a marketing campaign that was launched a year after the girl died. It was a crooked idea created by the owner of the amusement park for the performance of the amusement park. Compared to the girl, this female ghost is more likely to be motivated by this marketing event. Born in."

"That is: a ghost born in supernatural legends."

"That's very pitiful." Ji Yu said, "She definitely doesn't want to live in this capacity in reality."

Zhang Xian sighed, he almost slapped himself.

You shouldn't say this to Ji Yu, who is obviously wrong.

"Shen Yunzhe, what do you think?" Ji Yu looked at Shen Yunzhe expectantly.

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, and then he spoke, "This form is wrong. This female ghost should not have been born in the first place, so it is right to call her pitiful. She should not want to appear like this."

"You see, Shen Yunzhe thinks I'm right." Ji Yu said happily.

"I was wrong, you were right, let me reflect on it." Zhang Xiancai would not take things seriously with someone who was not quite right.

He couldn't afford to make her worse, or even get killed for it.

I sat through all the other rides except for the dangerous ones, because this playground was too old and the equipment was creaking, making people wonder if they would fall directly. Zhang Xian looked at it expressionlessly. Shen Yunzhe and Ji Yu put a plastic bag on him and took him to ride the rafting.

He didn't know why, but he always felt that among the three people, he was the only one who was an adult. The remaining one was abnormal and the other was a child.

"This is my first time rafting." The child Shen Yunzhe sat on the boat curiously and looked outside, "Will it be fast? Will the water be cold?"

Ji Yu suddenly felt distressed, "How come you haven't even been to the amusement park? Shen Yunzhe, you have to be kind to yourself."

Zhang Xian once again looked expressionlessly at the pool below, which had long since dried up and had no water at all. Is there any need to wear a plastic bag for this thing?

Maybe Shen Yunzhe just wanted a sense of ceremony, so the three of them got off the boat with plastic bags on them. Shen Yunzhe looked down with bright eyes, even though there was no water in the pool.

It was getting late after crawling out of it, and they were sure to have completed the last non-dangerous project. The most important thing for them now was to find a small canteen for food, and then find a place to stay for the night. In this place, it is best to have a smaller space and have lights.

Because they were in such a hurry to leave, they even forgot to take off the plastic bags they were wearing until they met Wen Hai and his group in the small canteen.

Wen Hai and the others looked at the three people in the blue plastic bags in surprise, their eyes full of confusion. Only then did Zhang Xian notice that he didn't even take off this thing.

"What are you...?"

"Nothing." Zhang Xian inexplicably felt the responsibility of an adult taking care of children. He stood in front of Shen Yunzhe and the others and replied: "We will leave as soon as we get food and water."

So the four of Wenhai watched blankly as they left wearing blue plastic bags and holding food.

Because he was so focused on watching, the player Tang Feng didn't even notice the upturned stone slab in front of him. He stumbled and was pulled by someone just as he was about to land on his face.

Tang Feng looked in horror at the place where he almost fell. There was an upturned stone at that location. If he really fell on it, he would suffer a bloody head at worst.

"Thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome, be careful when walking." Shen Yunzhe answered gently while holding the mineral water.

Tang Feng was stunned for a moment. He slowly raised his head and looked at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe has a good appearance, even though he is now wearing a blue plastic bag and a plastic bag hat, his gentle face makes his whole person extremely friendly, making sure that he is not fine afterwards. ‌Shen‌, Zhang Xian has already called him over there.

"Are you okay?" Xie Yiyun from the Wenhai team came over and kicked him, "Hey, is Wang Shiyu gone?"

"I didn't see her there, so she must be gone. After all, she was wearing that hairpin." Jing Lianzhong joined in the conversation, "I see that Shen Yunzhe was on the verge of death. He tried to be a hero to save people, but in the end, no one was there. After being rescued, he also took me up."

Wen Hai clicked his tongue, "We will contact Zhang Xian after Shen Yunzhe dies. Zhang Xian may have some life-saving tricks, we have to get them."

"Um."

Tang Feng sat on the ground, his mind filled with the scene just now.

Shen Yunzhe pulled him up, and Shen Yunzhe smiled at him. Shen Yunzhe... They said Shen Yunzhe was going to die soon? !

"Shen Yunzhe will not die!" Tang Feng suddenly shouted, "He will live, and he will live forever!"

"He is such a good person, he will never die!"

The people around him were stunned for a moment. They looked at Tang Feng in surprise and weirdness.

"ah?"

"Shen Yunzhe is a good person. I have never seen a better person than him. Why should such a person die?" Tang Feng held his head and kept talking to himself, "If he were alive, he could help more people. ‌, this world should allow people like him to survive, he cannot die."

"I won't let him die."

Xie Yiyun and Wenhai looked at each other, both of them looking blank.

"Tang Feng, what's wrong with you?" Jing Lianzhong knelt down and asked him, "Yesterday, didn't you call Shen Yunzhe a madman, and you would die here sooner or later?"

"Shut up!" Tang Feng roared, "You are the lunatics. You always think that you can live if others die. Shameless!"

Wen Hai signaled Xie Yiyun with her eyes, and Xie Yiyun understood. She hit Tang Feng on the back of the neck. Tang Feng twitched, closed his eyes and fainted.

"Maybe he was affected by this playground." Wen Hai said: "It happens to be night time, let him sleep first, maybe he will be fine tomorrow."

Jing Lianzhong nodded, and he carried the fainted Tang Feng back to their temporary base.

While walking, Wenhai stopped and said, "No."

"What's not working?" Xie Yiyun asked.

"Let's get some blue plastic bags, the ones they wear." Wen Hai said: "Even Zhang Xian is wearing them. He is an official. Maybe this plastic bag is some special prop or a ghost here. We have to wear it even if we are afraid of this kind of thing."

Xie Yiyun suddenly realized, "It makes sense. I'll go find it now."

Let's not talk about the people on Wenhai's side looking for blue plastic bags in the middle of the night. Shen Yunzhe and the others found a new temporary overnight spot. Zhang Xian coaxed and coaxed him to take off the plastic bags from Shen Yunzhe. Ji Yu was easier to handle, and Shen Yunzhe If you take it off, she will take it off too.

Don't wear this plastic bag anymore, it's embarrassing!

After eating the bread, Zhang Xian began to analyze the media of this game field, and was still trying to find more information from the brochure.

For example, they only have a small premise now, which is what they may encounter in this amusement park, but it is not detailed. They don't know more yet, so it is difficult to accurately avoid dangers.

"Tomorrow morning we will go to the 5D cinema first. Although this place is small and not wide, we will not fall directly to death." Zhang Xian said while analyzing: "The female ghost should steal one of our tickets. , that person will come in again, then when the time comes..."

"No." Shen Yunzhe suddenly interrupted Zhang Xian's words.

Zhang Xian looked up at Shen Yunzhe, "What?"

"There is an owner of the amusement park inside." Shen Yunzhe replied: "I was taken there by a female ghost before, and I met her when I was leaving."

Zhang Xian blinked, and he remembered that the brochure did say that the director would appear randomly.

"Can we communicate?" Zhang Xian asked.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "Maybe."

"Then can we know the reason why he released this marketing? Is it true that a terrible incident happened and he is deliberately exaggerating it, or is it all a fake thing that he found someone to pretend to be." Zhang Xian said: "Speak. We don't know what else happened after that."

"But, it's very dangerous." Ji Yu said, "Shen Yunzhe can't do dangerous things."

Zhang Xian and Shen Yunzhe subconsciously turned to look at Ji Yu. After three seconds, the two looked away and decided not to take all of Ji Yu's suggestions.

In the end, I chose to go to the 5D theater first. The temptation to get follow-up clues was too great.

After the discussion, they began to sleep. As a girl, Ji Yu was well taken care of. She lay on the bench alone, covered with Zhang Xian's coat. As for Shen Yunzhe's... morning It was covered with Che Qing's body.

Shen Yunzhe sat there quietly. He raised his head and looked at the sky, but there was only darkness in front of him.

"A night without stars." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "There seem to be no stars in the playground. What a pity."

"This is not reality. It's probably an unknown space. Of course there won't be real stars." Zhang Xian didn't sleep either and started chatting when he heard Shen Yunzhe talking.

Shen Yunzhe stared at the night sky quietly, "But the night without stars is also beautiful. I like it very much."

"Come on, I don't like it at all. I just want to go home and sleep. My bed is so comfortable and this chair is so hard." Zhang Xian leaned on the back of the chair. "When you go to the theater tomorrow, watch more. Dian Jiyu, something is very wrong with her now, I doubt she will die for you without hesitation."

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, "It's so scary."

"It's really scary that someone suddenly comes out to die for you." Zhang Xian sighed, "It's weird when you think about it. We all met by chance, and it's not a heroic act. It was originally a death to let more people live. In the game, there are more than one players who suddenly appeared and saved their lives."

"It's too scary and terrifying." Zhang Xian rubbed the goosebumps on his arms, "Leave me here, I'll go crazy."

"I'll die of guilt."

Shen Yunzhe turned back, "Well, so I will stop her and won't let her do this."

Because he is Shen Yunzhe, not Code Corrosion, so Shen Yunzhe will also feel guilty.

"Is it true that we can't change partners?" Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

Zhang Xian gave him a strange look, because he didn't understand what it meant at all. After looking over, he realized that this was Shen Yunzhe talking to himself again.

Silently keeping the words "peer" in his mind, Zhang Xian felt that this might be something similar to split personality.

If you chat with yourself to this extent, it can only be a split personality.

[Please don't talk to me in front of other people. Let's not talk about whether you will be exposed or you will scare people. 】

"Everyone now thinks that my mental state is very poor. Is it so important to say it in front of others?" Shen Yunzhe didn't care. "I can't suppress this ability at all now. My whole body is completely numb." Very passive, which is different from other peers."

[Of course it's different. You will have many more opportunities like this in the future. 】

"Then you have to give me some news."

[Codename Corrosion did not die in the game field, he died in an official assassination. 】

Shen Yunzhe slowly put a question mark in his mind.

What did he just hear? Did Codename Corrosion die at the hands of the officials? ah? He was not killed by a ghost, but by someone?

[The ability of Code Erosion is uncontrollable. On the contrary, Code Erosion itself is not different from the thinking ability of normal people. People affected by it will be 100% biased towards him. This is the case in the game field, and those who leave the game field will not be able to control it. The reality is that his unconscious influence far exceeds his contribution. 】

[The mental ability that has the same origin as the game field cannot be matched by humans. 】

So the official chose to eliminate him?

But there is a question. There were more than 10,000 players who admired him during the heyday of Code Corrosion. Even if the official wanted to take action, how could he die so easily.

[You are wrong, Shen Yunzhe, your understanding of code name erosion is still at the narrowest stage. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly and said, "What do you mean?"

[Codename Corrosion has goodwill that treats everyone equally, including himself. He takes it for granted that others can sacrifice for him, and of course he also admits that it is natural for him to sacrifice for others. 】

The moment the system's voice fell, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes suddenly, his pupils dilating.

At that moment, he seemed to see something.

It seemed to be the wind, maybe it was still noon, the sun was very strong, and I could smell the fragrance of the food carried in the wind. People were cooking and eating with smiles, and everyone had a bright smile on their face. They were so harmonious, The rapport is not real enough.

You are here, I have been waiting for you here for a long time.

Why is it so peaceful? Isn't this difficult to understand? You can die for me, and of course I can die for you, which is fair.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, and questions are running through my head. Can you tell me? Are they happy?

I understand that they are not truly happy, and since it is for their own good I can accept everything.

However, I never think that my ability is useless, nor do I think that it will not bring real happiness. There is nothing wrong with being good, and there is nothing wrong with being honest.

I am waiting for you here just to tell you that I am willing because they are not real happiness, not because I am a disaster.

Calm, tenacious, confident...

No matter how extraordinary the thought codename is, he is still a human being. He has his own character and persistence. He is more confident than anyone else. He has the most terrifying corrosive ability in the world, but he is also the one who can persist the most. A true person.

Shen Yunzhe pressed his temples, and the severe headache made him groan in pain.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Zhang Xian heard the voice and ran over in a hurry, only to see Shen Yunzhe fall under the chair while pressing his temples.

"What's wrong? Shen Yunzhe?"

[Code name erosion synchronization rate increased, 35%, 38%, 45%...62%]

【what happened? Why did the synchronization rate surge so suddenly? Where did you hit the point of codename erosion? 】

【Shen Yunzhe! Come to your senses! 】

[Emergency replacement of the parallel world, codenamed Forensic...can't change it? 】

[Shen Yunzhe, don't lose consciousness! 】

Zhang Xian tried to support Shen Yunzhe, but found that Shen Yunzhe's eyes were looking straight ahead. Nothing could be printed in the black eyes, as if he was looking at something, but also as if he was not looking at anything.

"Even if it's erosion, it can still bring true happiness." Shen Yunzhe's voice was stumbling, as if it was squeezing out hoarsely from the base of his tongue.

"I do it because they are not real happiness, not because I am a disaster."

"I'll prove it to everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
19.8K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...