I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 67

99 5 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Shen Yunzhe disappeared in front of his eyes in the blink of an eye, and the three people present were stunned for a moment.

"Where is the person?" Zhang Xian looked around in surprise, "He suddenly disappeared?"

"He must have been taken away by that female ghost!" Ji Yu said quickly: "We have to find him!"

"He must be very scared now." Wang Shiyu was also worried.

Zhang Xian, who was about to speak, silently closed his mouth. He looked at Ji Yu and Wang Shiyu strangely, but no matter how he looked, he saw the deepest worry in their eyes. They were really worried about Shen Yunzhe. If you go missing, you will encounter misfortune.

Shen Yunzhe had saved them, so it was normal for them to be worried, but... was this worry too much?

This is a game field, and they are players trapped in the game field.

It is very normal to encounter ghosts and be taken away by ghosts in the game field, and players generally avoid this.

Could it be the influence of the game field?

"Let's search around first." Wang Shiyu immediately started looking for clues.

But the moment she squatted down, a white hairpin appeared in front of her eyes, and she was stunned for a moment.

The white hairpin was just placed on the bench. The suppressed and dull fear surged out the moment she saw the hairpin. Wang Shiyu found that she still had reason, but her hand But she couldn't control it. No matter how she yelled in her heart, her hand slowly picked up the hairpin.

"It's so beautiful." Wang Shiyu heard herself say this, her hands were shaking, her face was a twisted smile, and her eyes were full of fear.

"Isn't this what I've always wanted?"

"It's mine now, no one can take it away."

By the time Ji Yu and Zhang Xian realized something was wrong, the hairpin had already been put on Wang Shiyu's head. She ran very fast and disappeared in front of them.

"Wang Shiyu!" Ji Yu was startled, "Why did that hairpin appear again? And wasn't it on Shen Yunzhe's head before?"

"I don't know, hurry up and chase her." Zhang Xian followed, "She will go to the pirate ship!"

They quickly ran towards the pirate ship, but Wang Shiyu's luck was not so good this time. When Ji Yu and Zhang Xian came over, there was a ding-dong sound, and the pirate ship had already started moving. They saw what they had not had time to take back. On his pale wrist, he held the pirate ship's ticket validation machine.

The pirate ship moved and they had to retreat.

At this time, in the 5D cinema, Shen Yunzhe found that the screen in front of him lit up, but soon he saw Wang Shiyu.

Wang Shiyu sat at one end of the pirate ship, her body swaying with the pirate ship.

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and glanced at the title of the film "The Funhouse".

"Why does it have to be a pirate ship?" Shen Yunzhe murmured.

He heard the joyful laughter beside him, and the female ghost stared at the big screen, "My hairpin."

"It turns out that it was stolen. My hairpin has been missing for so long, and it's actually on your body."

"Take it back now, hehe, my hairpin."

The female ghost moved her fingers, and soon she could see that they were broken into strange shapes. Shen Yunzhe looked carefully and found that this was because the female ghost looked like this originally. She seemed to have come from a very high place. He fell down and all the bones in his body were broken.

A very high place... a pirate ship?

Shen Yunzhe remembered his judgment when he first came to the pirate ship.

"Why did you come to the amusement park?" Shen Yunzhe asked her, "Are you here to play like me?"

The female ghost paused in the movement of twirling her fingers. She looked at Shen Yunzhe and said, "I lost my ticket."

"How did you lose it?"

"I don't know." The female ghost smiled again, "They wouldn't let me in and asked me to buy another one, but I didn't have the money, so I killed them and came in myself. But I still can't play without a ticket. I only have a ticket. Only then can we open these things."

"I have killed all of them, and I will never get a second vote."

The pirate ship turned to the top, with Wang Shiyu swaying on it. Shen Yunzhe looked at Wang Shiyu wearing a hairpin on the screen. Although she didn't scream, Shen Yunzhe could still see the fear solidified in her eyes.

The female ghost clapped her hands next to him, "It's fun! I want to play too!"

"I want to play too!"

"Wait for the next round." Shen Yunzhe called to her, "Now she has played half of the game. You can only play the remaining half now, but we can play the second round later."

"And it's so dangerous to go up now."

There should be only one female ghost. She will not be able to clone herself. She will only compete with the player to steal the player's game times. The pirate ship is a special place, and it is likely to be the place where the female ghost died, so as long as you do not sit with the female ghost, The pirate ship shouldn't be a big problem.

Shen Yunzhe said it very seriously. He was indeed worried very seriously. The female ghost looked at him and finally showed a weird smile.

"Okay, you go play with me."

The pirate ship would only run for a short time, and soon it would stop. Wang Shiyu's luck was better. She was still sitting on it and did not fall down like Che Qing. Zhang Xian and Ji Yu quickly went up and pulled her down. ‌, Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief. The screen in front of him flickered and started to show another picture.

The shaky picture looks like it was taken with a mobile phone, and the person taking the picture is not professional and only yells.

He heard the photographer's scream. The camera looked up at a shaking pirate ship. A woman fell from it and hit the ground with a thud.

Screams came and went.

It was exactly the same way as Che Qing.

The screen went completely black and the seat belt on his body was untied. When Shen Yunzhe turned his head again, he found that the female ghost had disappeared.

After getting off his seat, Shen Yunzhe opened his electronic ticket and found that there was a pirate ship stamp on the electronic ticket.

He looked at the safe passage and left. It seemed that this time he was not just playing, and he had to do it all over again to make up for it.

But just when he came out of the cinema door, something stopped in front of him. It was a man wearing a hat, but there was a bandage tied around his throat and a bloodstain on his temple. At first glance, it was not... On the face of a living person, his eyes were wide open and he looked very angry.

The thing reached out to him, "Give it to me."

"What?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

"Return the 3D glasses in the theater." It shouted sharply: "The glasses are the private property of the amusement park and you must not be allowed to take them away!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him strangely, "But I was not given glasses when I entered."

"Impossible! We are the most enthusiastic playground!" the man shouted, "Where did you hide your glasses!"

The thing stared at Shen Yunzhe, "Since you hid your glasses, use your eyes to return them."

Oops, what model is this? Forced buying and selling.

Shen Yunzhe turned around and ran away. This was the exit, but he could still walk on the other side of the entrance.

"Give it back to me! Give me your glasses back!" The thing was still chasing behind him.

When he ran to the entrance, Shen Yunzhe found that the entrance had been locked tightly. After the glass door was locked, the safety door was also locked. The footsteps behind him were getting closer and closer. Shen Yunzhe could only get under a table nearby. , hoping to avoid it for a while. Although Shen Yunzhe knew very well how unwise it was to hide under the table, in horror games, there are safe houses under the table.

Click, click, click, footsteps approaching a little bit.

"Hee hee, you can't escape." Its old voice became clearer and clearer.

"As long as it's in the playground, it's all mine."

"Amusement park glasses, amusement park people, amusement park money."

It entered the entrance hall, and Shen Yunzhe saw his legs. Because the position was very low, he finally realized that something was wrong with this thing's legs. It looked like it had been stabbed dozens or hundreds of times, and the broken meat was stuck to his leg bones. , the severed blood vessels were exposed and covered with a layer of loess.

It's like a corpse that has been buried but was dug up again.

Shen Yunzhe saw the legs standing in front of him and then walked away, and heard him babbling.

Suddenly, the voices disappeared abruptly. Shen Yunzhe looked out and saw no one. Just when he was confused, there was a thud from the table.

"Hehe, I found you."

Boom, someone stepped on the table.

Shen Yunzhe reacted quickly and immediately got out from the side. The moment she got out, she saw a quite terrifying scene.

The thing's arm dug a hole in the middle of the table, and the arm was already poking straight down. If Shen Yunzhe was a step slower, he would definitely be penetrated. Shen Yunzhe quickly got up and ran outside. The ability of the code-named climber was still there. For him, climbing over these strange fences is no problem.

"Don't run!" Shen Yunzhe heard the furious voice behind him,

"Security! Someone stole the cinema glasses!"

"Security! Get him!"

Shen Yunzhe ran out from the exit and did not dare to stop immediately. Instead, he stopped and breathed a sigh of relief after running for a while.

What is that thing? Why did he suddenly appear in the cinema and ask him for glasses.

His playground? Could it be that he is the owner of the amusement park?

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw a familiar hairpin lying on the green lawn next to him.

The hairpin has a white background and is dotted with small yellow flowers.

Shen Yunzhe picked up the hairpin. He looked at the hairpin at the sky with confusion in his eyes.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a voice coming from behind him.

"Why are you the only one not affected?"

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He turned his head and looked behind him. The woman in the white dress stood there and looked at him with resentful eyes, "Why are you the only one who won't die even if you wear a hairpin?"

"Why is it that only you can live!"

Shen Yunzhe wanted to step back, but the woman in white grabbed his wrist.

The pale woman showed a smile, and her eyes were indeed full of resentment.

"Let's go play pirate ship."

Shen Yunzhe was dragged forward. He found that he could not break free. After he was sure that the struggle was effective, he stopped moving. He followed and walked all the way to the bottom of the pirate ship. With a ding-dong sound, Shen Yunzhe heard his own The phone rang, the sound of the electronic ticket being verified.

As he got closer to the pirate ship, Shen Yunzhe found that he did not have any panic in his heart, and even had some expectations.

Since he had never been on a pirate ship, he wanted to try what it felt like.

It's a pity that this is not an ordinary amusement project, but a death project.

Shen Yunzhe was let go by the female ghost, who happily chose a seat. Shen Yunzhe couldn't avoid it, so he planned to choose a relatively safe seat that might not fall down.

But at that moment, a person appeared from the side and pushed Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe was standing on the edge of the booth at that time, and was pushed down by her.

Wang Shiyu, who was wearing a hairpin, watched him fall with red eyes, and finally showed a smile.

Shen Yunzhe fell on the weeds and watched Wang Shiyu board the pirate ship.

"Wang Shiyu?" Shen Yunzhe called to her, "Don't go up!"

"you will die!"

The female ghost doesn't care who is accompanying her, she is just stealing their tickets and wants someone to play with her, but playing pirate ship with the female ghost will lead to death, and that person will fall from the top. ‌, just like the death of the female ghost, the female ghost likes to see this scene, which will make the female ghost feel that the person who died is not her.

Why was she the only one to die? More people should be allowed to die like her!

"Wang Shiyu!" Shen Yunzhe wanted to go up, but was grabbed by the people behind him. Zhang Xian and Ji Yu came over quickly and slowly.

"It's too late!" Zhang Xian shouted to him: "The pirate ship has moved!"

Zhang Xian dragged him back, and they just watched Wang Shiyu and the female ghost swaying on both sides of the pirate ship.

The female ghost's laughter was sharp and terrifying, and that kind of gloating laughter pierced everyone's heart.

But Wang Shiyu was also smiling. She smiled and wore her hairpin and let the pirate ship fly to the top.

She thought: Great.

The person who died was not Shen Yunzhe, but her.

When she thought that Shen Yunzhe would die, or die because of her, her heart was cut like a knife, and the pain was too much to accept. Shen Yunzhe should not die for her, he should keep going.

So when she realized that Shen Yunzhe might come to this pirate ship, she stayed here and waited until the end to push Shen Yunzhe down. She came to replace Shen Yunzhe. In this way, Shen Yunzhe could get the electronic stamp of the pirate ship and also Can survive.

It's great that she doesn't have to worry about guilt for the rest of her life.

The pirate ship reached the highest point, and she was thrown high. The safety belt and guardrails were all broken. She could feel herself flying in the air. The feeling of weightlessness made her head tingle, and she couldn't help but laugh.

In the end, she was pulled to the ground by gravity, only to return to the starting point.

She has no regrets.

Zhang Xian looked at the dead Wang Shiyu with complicated eyes. He was now in a state that seemed understandable but completely incomprehensible.

He could only look at the corpse and then at Shen Yunzhe, trying to find the reason why Shen Yunzhe would be saved with his life.

As he looked at it, he found that Ji Yu next to him had something wrong in his eyes.

Ji Yu stared at Wang Shiyu, but the look in her eyes was not fear and uneasiness, but an overflowing envy. She was envious of Wang Shiyu...

Zhang Xian shuddered and suspected that he had seen it wrong.

Not only Zhang Xian, but also Shen Yunzhe noticed Ji Yu's eyes. Ji Yu looked at Wang Shiyu with envy, as if he was envious that she had finally paid off his kindness and could finally close his eyes happily. He envied her because Shen Yunzhe died.

At that moment, Shen Yunzhe realized why Code Erosion didn't think he would die.

He never needs to be afraid of any environment.

Because he is a kind person who treats everyone equally, and those who have been helped by him will reciprocate with the greatest kindness. This kind of kindness will continue to amplify and magnify until it becomes an uncontrollable feeling of guilt. They felt that Shen Yunzhe was hurt because he was trying to help them, and that it was all their fault.

They will harbor this idea and even die to repay it.

Codename Corrosion is definitely not a normal person, and his abilities are definitely not normal. This corrosiveness that can even affect the mind makes him extremely dangerous.

[The code name Corrosion treats everyone equally. He can use his life to save anyone, and he will also accept anyone to use their life to save him. This ability becomes extremely terrifying with the blessing of his nature. 】The system arrived belatedly and made a belated conclusion to Shen Yunzhe.

[He relied on this ability to severely damage several game fields and completely wiped them out. 】

[In the most extreme period, his followers exceeded tens of thousands, and this was only the number of players. 】

Shen Yunzhe sat on his knees on the grass. He looked at Wang Shiyu's smiling corpse not far away, with a hint of confusion in his eyes.

"But I'm not Erotic, I'm Shen Yunzhe."

"What?" Zhang Xian next to him heard him muttering to himself, "What dormitory? Is there a dormitory here?"

Shen Yunzhe ignored Zhang Xian and kept talking to himself.

"I don't have an equal mind and am a very partial person. I love myself more than others. But I grew up in a modern society and received modern education. I don't have a natural heart of kindness, let alone ‌I am not born with a cold heart, I am Shen Yunzhe, an ordinary person."

"How can I accept others dying for me?"

Shen Yunzhe stood up, his voice almost trance-like.

"Is this kind of ability really necessary for a kind person?"

"If he was really a kind person, he wouldn't have peace of mind about this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 28.4K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

97.3K 4.1K 26
obsessed
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
23K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...