I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 63

128 7 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Everyone entered the game field at the specified time. It may not be easy for everyone, but they are not panicked and it can be seen that everyone has experience.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the people around him, and after counting, he determined that there were nine, including five men and four women.

"Mr. S?" A woman suddenly spoke. She was wearing black-rimmed glasses, a pair of loose bell-bottom pants and a white shirt. Her long hair was spread out. She was tall and pretty.

Shen Yunzhe blinked.

He suddenly remembered that he had been live broadcasted to all players in the community...

"I thought it looked like it just now, but I didn't expect it to be true?" A man also spoke, "Is it really S?!"

"What S?" There are also players who don't know.

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back and explained, "No, the person you are looking for is not me. He is not here."

The two people who recognized Shen Yunzhe looked at each other, and then showed a smile, "What are you talking about? It doesn't matter even if you are not the mysterious player. We have all seen your performance. You must be an experienced player, right? You'll feel at ease with us."

The people next to him looked at Shen Yunzhe in surprise when they saw this formation, and recognized his identity as the boss.

After all, the players are all random and no one knows each other. How could two people get close to one player in one game?

"Anyway, everyone, please introduce yourself. Are there any newcomers among us?" The woman who spoke first introduced herself, "My name is Wang Shiyu. I am in the fifth game. I am braver and dare to go to dangerous places. Go, that's why I'm still alive today."

"Wen Hai." The man also began to introduce himself, "I am the sixth scene."

Soon everyone introduced themselves. Shen Yunzhe did not hide it and told his name and the number of games.

Not surprisingly, Shen Yunzhe was the only one in the audience to play the fourth game.

The people present looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion. After a moment, they suddenly understood as if they understood something. Shen Yunzhe realized that they seemed to have made up something in their heads, but Shen Yunzhe didn't want to explain it. No one would believe it anyway. Is that so? !

troublesome.

After introducing each other, it was time to do the task. They looked ahead. The dilapidated playground looked deserted for a long time. Weeds had grown up to the ankles on the ground. There were mottled rust on the amusement equipment, which made them feel uncomfortable. People suspect that these devices will malfunction if they sit on them.

But they have to do it. The task is to let them play the entire playground equipment.

"This mission does not require exploration. We just need to follow the route." Wang Shiyu took a photo of the route at the entrance of the amusement park. "This way we don't need to separate to find things. We can all make equipment together. , this also ensures everyone's safety."

Wang Shiyu said: "The closest amusement equipment to us is the pirate ship and rapids next to us, and further ahead are the carousel and Ferris wheel."

As she said this, she looked at everyone, "Which one should we play first?"

"Leave the Ferris wheel aside for now. There are too many scary legends here. We'd better avoid all possible dangerous places first." Another player Zhang Xian replied. He is a veteran of the sixth game. The player looks very young and speaks elegantly, like a child from a scholarly family.

"Also avoid high places." Shen Yunzhe looked at the Ferris wheel and said, "If you fall, you will be dead."

Everyone nodded, and they immediately decided to go to the carousel first.

Of these options, the carousel seems to be the least dangerous device.

They walked together to the path to the carousel. Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and looked at the weeds under his feet. The weeds were growing very well. They were obviously coming out of the cracks in the cement floor, but they were very fat, with thick roots and green leaves. It seems there is no shortage of water or fertilizer.

This path passes by a pirate ship. When Shen Yunzhe walks, he looks up at the stagnant airship ahead. Players walking will more or less observe their surroundings.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at them. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw that the face of a girl in front of him suddenly turned pale. She looked at the pirate ship in horror, not knowing what she saw.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and continued to look at the pirate ship, once again confirming that there was nothing on the pirate ship.

"Woman..." the girl said with a pale face, "There is a woman on the pirate ship!"

Shen Yunzhe still remembered her. When she introduced herself, she said her name was Ji Yu and she was a graduate student. This was her fifth game.

Everyone was startled by her, and everyone quickly determined the woman's location.

But no matter how you look at it, the pirate ship is empty, and there are no women at all.

Then their frightened eyes gradually turned into confusion.

"Where did the woman come from?" Wen Hai asked, "Why didn't I see it?"

"Me neither." Zhang Xian said.

"There she is! She was hung on the pirate ship with her head lowered. Can't you all see it?!" Ji Yu was anxious. She looked at everyone in panic, and then looked inside the pirate ship. This panic was gradually increasing. deepen.

The people present looked at each other, and finally looked at Ji Yu with a strange look.

In the game field, a person can see things that others cannot see. However, this situation is not a good thing, because this specialness can only make them sure of one thing.

That is: whoever sees it will be in bad luck.

Ji Yu's face was pale. She could only helplessly rub her eyes and glanced at the pirate ship again and again.

In her eyes, a woman in a white dress was sitting on a pirate ship. She was stuck on the seat with her head lowered. She looked as quiet as a dead thing. Ji Yu closed his eyes and opened them again. But he was horrified to find that the woman in white was no longer on the pirate ship.

She was hung from the tip of the pirate ship, the pirate ship's rope hanging around her neck, her body swaying in the wind.

"Look, there's a lot of blood here!" Wang Shiyu found something. She pointed at the tourist entry and exit fence full of weeds, "It's all drying up under the grass."

Shen Yunzhe walked over and took a look. He looked at the traces of blood and then looked up at the pirate ship.

"Splash marks." Shen Yunzhe said: "From the angle of the spray, it seems that something was hung on the pirate ship, and then as the ship shook, the body hit something, and the blood was like this It was knocked out and spread here with the inertia."

Shen Yunzhe touched his chin, "Otherwise the blood wouldn't have been thrown here."

Everyone's expressions were ugly, and Ji Yu's expression became even worse because she really saw the body hanging and shaking on the pirate ship.

At this moment, a man pointed to the sign in front and saw a dark mark on the sign. He said in a trembling voice: "It can't be this, right?"

Shen Yunzhe visually measured the distance, then nodded, "Eighty percent yes."

"How do you know this! Do you have any evidence?!" Ji Yu shouted, "You didn't say so, this is how things developed!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at Ji Yu in confusion, and after a moment he said, "I'm a forensic doctor."

One sentence dispelled everyone's doubts.

If he were a forensic doctor, he could indeed tell it.

It turned out to be a forensic doctor.

It is difficult to pretend to be a forensic doctor. It requires a reasonable and solid knowledge base and medical skills. Normal people would not pretend to be a profession when pretending. Since Shen Yunzhe dares to say it, it means that he has a certain degree of confidence and can only It may be true.

Even if it's fake, if he really has this kind of knowledge and ability, it won't matter.

Seeing that everyone around him believed it, Shen Yunzhe's face was calm, but he was thinking about one thing in his heart.

Have you matched with new codename peers after entering the game? Or a forensic doctor?

[World C07390, codename Locksmith starts synchronization. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. What did he hear just now?

[Synchronization successful, synchronization rate 30%. 】

[This is an abandoned playground. The facilities have not been maintained and protected. It is normal for the locks to have problems. The locksmith can open almost all locks and is also a very useful code peer. 】

Okay, Shen Yunzhe thought expressionlessly.

I just don't know what kind of character this locksmith is and whether it will affect him.

I can't even notice it now.

Ji Yu obviously didn't want to give up. She began to avoid the pirate ship and observe the things around her. Everyone stopped here temporarily. Shen Yunzhe also started to look. Then he found the notification panel that the pirate ship was temporarily closed for maintenance. Shen Yunzhe stared at this One section realized that even if there were no female ghosts on the pirate ship, it would be difficult for them to complete this amusement project.

"It actually needs maintenance." Wang Shiyu, who was next to him, also saw the sign. "It reminded me of a bad memory. When I went to the amusement park for the first time as a child, I really wanted to ride the roller coaster, but I didn't know until I went that the roller coaster was under maintenance. , I didn't get to play it in the end, I regretted it for a long time."

Shen Yunzhe looked at her and said after a moment, "I have never been to an amusement park."

Wang Shiyu was stunned for a moment, "Huh?"

Yes, Shen Yunzhe has never been to an amusement park, and all his impressions of amusement parks come from TV series.

After all, he is an orphan, but he has neither money nor time to play in the amusement park. He worked part-time during college to earn living expenses. He has never even been in love. After working, he dedicated all his wages to his children, leaving no spare money. playground.

It seems that after leaving this game field, he will not go there, and there will be psychological shadow.

Still no problem was found, and Ji Yu couldn't see the strange woman. They still chose to go to the merry-go-round and go to this simple amusement project first to determine the danger level of this amusement park.

The ground of the carousel was covered with green weeds, and the carousel looked very worn.

"How to get up here?"

"Where are the tickets? Do I need to pay for them?"

Everyone took out their mobile phones and opened the announcement, and the next moment an electronic ticket popped up.

Electronic tickets!

"Still keeping pace with the times?" Shen Yunzhe complained.

As soon as Shen Yunzhe finished complaining, he heard a short scream from someone. Everyone raised their heads and looked around cautiously, and then saw the ticket gate.

A pale hand stretched out from the window, holding a card validator in its hand, just lying there in a daze.

With a creak, the door of the carousel opened.

Everyone looked at each other, not sure whether they should go up or not.

Shen Yunzhe looked at this hand. He looked around, and finally walked over first. He waved the phone in front of the pale hand, only to hear a ding, and a voice came from the machine.

"Verification passed, stamped."

Shen Yunzhe took back his phone and saw a small stamp on the electronic card in his phone. Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly. He thought: Isn't this just a vote? Why just stamp it directly?

With this doubt in mind, Shen Yunzhe found a merry-go-round and sat on it, waiting for others to come up. While waiting, he exited the announcement point and entered the live broadcast area where he had not seen him for a long time.

As soon as Shen Yunzhe clicked in, he felt a familiar smell.

[Carousel, isn't this a standard feature in love novels? 】

[The standard equipment depends on the Ferris wheel, the carousel is nothing, the standard equipment of horror games is pretty much the same. 】

[Everyone who comes this time seems to be very calm. There are no new people. How do I remember that this place was originally a low-level game ground? 】

[Upgrade it, I've never seen this‌ game show a ghost at the beginning. 】

"So, you don't know what will happen?" Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

The barrage was silent for two seconds. Maybe the audience didn't expect that a player was peeking at the screen while they were having fun discussing it!

"Even you, the audience, are not familiar with the game field, or it is a changed game field, which means that you are less attractive to players." Yunzhe was still analyzing, "In this way, You are completely useless this time, you can't even deceive people."

"useless."

Shen Yunzhe turned off the barrage and didn't care at all about the question marks and curses that flooded the screen.

But Shen Yunzhe is very happy. He is a professional user of high-difficulty games. The audience in every game venue hates him. The difficulty of the game in the last game field dropped to 10 for an unprecedented time. This game field can start from 0! This should not stimulate the audience to celebrate.

After being happy for a while, Shen Yunzhe suddenly realized something.

It seems that all the codename peers have a disapproving and disgusting attitude towards the live broadcast audience. Even the rational codename forensic doctor is mainly silent. Silence does not mean that he compromises, but that he disdains to argue with the audience.

Seeing that Shen Yunzhe was fine, the remaining players swiped their cards to come in, and everyone chose a Trojan of their own.

Shen Yunzhe watched Ji Yu pass by him, so he gave her a weak tug.

Ji Yu looked back at him doubtfully.

"Being the only one who sees the ghost is not necessarily a dead end, it may also be a clue." Shen Yunzhe whispered: "Don't give up. Now that you see how she died, start thinking about how to avoid her. How can you escape if you can't avoid it?"

Ji Yu looked at Shen Yunzhe and spoke after a moment, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Why do you say that?" Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, looking particularly sincere.

"Every game field needs a pathfinder to find out the rules of the game and the method of death, but you want me to survive." Ji Yu looked at Shen Yunzhe, "You are so strange."

Shen Yunzhe was lying on the merry-go-round, his eyes clear and gentle, "It's not that you have to die to find out the rules of the game, you have to think of other ways."

Ji Yu smiled, "I understand."

When Ji Yu selected his own carousel, the carousel under his feet started. Because the old carousel made a terrible sound, the sound was sharp and terrifying, and the music also changed the tune, but the carousel was shaking after all. It started to spin swayingly.

Shen Yunzhe felt the rotation of the merry-go-round in novelty, his eyes full of joy, as if he was really just here to play.

This seems even weirder in the eyes of others.

Wang Shiyu frowned slightly. Now Shen Yunzhe is not so much a powerful old player, but a newcomer who has just entered the game field and has never seen horror. His smile and the innocence in his eyes are incompatible with the game field. They are completely incompatible with the game field. wrong.

Why do some people play so happily in the game arcade? !

He just said those boring words to Ji Yu, which were useless and couldn't even comfort people's hearts. What did he mean? !

Shen Yunzhe opened his hands and was completely immersed in the merry-go-round. Of course, he also realized something.

It seems that it is easy to immerse in happiness, and my personality seems to have become a little brighter and cheerful, as if... I have become an ordinary sunny child.

A sunny kid who is different from the one codenamed Hope pretends to be.

Wow, he has never been such a simple and cheerful child.

The carousel sang a changed song and moved up and down. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard laughter. The laughter was very clear and came from a girl, and the laughter was really close to him.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and looked to the side, and saw a woman wearing a white skirt sitting on the carousel beside him. The woman opened her hands to welcome the wind like him, and laughter kept coming. Shen Yunzhe looked at the others. The player noticed that no one seemed to notice this woman.

So Shen Yunzhe continued to look at her.

The woman slowly turned her head, with horrific wounds on her pale face.

She grinned and hummed happily.

Shen Yunzhe noticed a broken and bloody mobile phone in her hand. Inside the mobile phone was a stamped electronic ticket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
8.9K 305 20
Izaya finds out that he has cancer, he has to decide whether he gets treatment and hopes he gets cured. Or spend it with Shizuo living on the edge ti...
41.8K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
7.4K 219 21
Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given full luck points or S-level weapons at t...