I control the unlimited flow...

Door aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 59

112 8 0
Door aneeqaahmed01

80% of the players who have entered the game field are selfish people. Under the devastation of the death games again and again, no one can still be a good person. Even if they protect the newcomers, it is because they are worried that the death of the newcomers will make their game more difficult.

During the live broadcast, some of them were discussing what to do about this problem, and some were trying to persuade Shen Yunzhe to leave it alone. Even the official sent a notice to Shen Yunzhe to stop the rescue.

If the authorities can enter here, they will try their best to save the people inside, but it is not their people but Shen Yunzhe.

Black cats attack qualified people indiscriminately. There is only one person, Shen Yunzhe or S. He can save one or two but cannot save everyone. This will cause very terrible consequences.

——Why did you save him but not me? !

——It's all because you didn't save me that I got hurt and the rest of my life was in such pain.

——If you had saved my family, you wouldn't have been like this!

——Since you don't save me, then we will die together!

They are all people who came out of the game field. Everyone knows that things will always develop like this. Almost no players are optimistic about human nature, so the official asked Shen Yunzhe to stop. He can't save anyone. Protect yourself as much as possible.

Because Shen Yunzhe is the only player inside who knows the truth, he can only rely on him to solve this strange and spreading incident.

"We are separated for the time being." Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope next to him, "The black cat has almost killed all the people who meet the requirements. You have let it suffer several losses, but it probably won't dare to do it while you are here. come over."

Codename Hope clenched his hands and looked into Shen Yunzhe's eyes, "Let me leave?"

"I just asked you to go aside and take shelter."

Codename Hope was still looking at Shen Yunzhe, with a little grievance in his silver eyes. He looked around, then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe obviously found that he was reluctant to leave, and this reluctance had already overflowed from his heart and showed outside.

Codename Hope is different from the outside, and he rarely shows such clear reluctance.

"Do we have to separate?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe in a low voice. He looked seriously into Shen Yunzhe's eyes and said, "It's getting dark."

Only then did Shen Yunzhe realize that the entire day had been wasted. The sky was a little dark. When he turned on his phone, he found that it was already half past four in the afternoon. It would soon get dark in the winter. After a while, the sky would look like a little after five o'clock. Covered in black gauze, and getting darker.

It's getting dark, and it's going to get dark very quickly, so I hope I'm afraid of the dark.

"The street lights will turn on if it gets darker. I've seen it before, and there is still electricity." Shen Yunzhe comforted her, "It's okay, it won't be particularly dark."

Codename Hope still didn't nod, he held Shen Yunzhe's hand.

"When we catch the black cat, we can leave."

In the end, Codename Hope nodded. He glanced at Shen Yunzhe one last time before turning and leaving. He seemed to have observed this place before, and soon hid on the first floor of a building in front. Shen Yunzhe saw his cat next to him. Inside the door of the building, he looked at him cautiously through a crack.

Shen Yunzhe, who is in sync with Code No. Hope, actually knows why Code No. Hope is so reluctant to leave.

He didn't know what kind of personality and preferences Code Hope had in the past, but his more than twenty years of life had made him afraid of the dark and loneliness. He didn't want to be alone in a dark place, let alone He didn't want to stay there alone. He hoped to be bathed in light forever during these three extreme days, and to always be able to turn his head and see Shen Yunzhe.

Being together, leaning closely together, is like looking for evidence that they are still alive.

But he was obedient because he knew very well that the reason why he was able to get out of that small box and stand here was because Shen Yunzhe needed him.

He can't be too willful.

Determining the code name, he hoped that although he was scared, he was not out of control yet. Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked to the side. He stood on the snow-covered lawn and lowered his head to look at a faucet under his feet. This was actually used by security guards to water the lawn in spring and summer. device, it will be shut down in winter.

Shen Yunzhe turned on the faucet and found that the outdoor faucet had been frozen for a long time.

Well, I originally wanted to water the cat, but cats are afraid of cold and water.

Just like what Shen Yunzhe said, when it gets dark, the street lights turn on, illuminating the entire road, and the lights in the residential buildings are also on, but the residential buildings are completely dark, and no one dares to turn on the lights. , after a day, the screams finally subsided, replaced by crying sounds from time to time.

Turning on Hou Zheng's mobile phone, the owner group slowly began to receive news. The survivors were telling their nervousness, and those whose family members had died were falling apart.

Just when Shen Yunzhe wanted to remind them that the matter was not over yet and not to let down their guard, he heard footsteps behind him.

"Meow."

This is not the sound of a cat, but a human imitating a cat's meow.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and looked behind him. He saw a man crawling on all fours, with a flesh-colored tail sticking out from his waist. The man was crawling, his green eyes staring at him.

"Meow." It called again.

The black cat came to find him.

"Did you steal my skin?" The man stumbled as he said this, twisting his neck enough to break his cervical vertebrae. "Give me back my skin."

There was a stabbing sound, and the surrounding lights went out instantly. The door of the building next to the community gate was locked directly, and the scene immediately fell into darkness.

Shen Yunzhe lost his sight almost instantly, and the last thing he saw was the man's evil eyes full of resentment.

It was a completely subconscious side movement. He knew that when a cat pounced, it was best not to move forward or backward. Cats are bad hunters with the habit of playing with their prey. Now that they are wearing a human shell, their movements will become sluggish. Sure enough, The next moment he heard something rushing towards him, and the man's heavy breathing was right next to his ears.

Shen Yunzhe stood up from the ground in a hurry, but was pushed directly to the ground. Shen Yunzhe saw its eyes glowing green in the darkness.

Eyes that finally adapted to the darkness saw the black cat opening its mouth, and Shen Yunzhe felt endless anxiety.

Terror, collapse, worry... have overflowed to the point of collapse.

Codename Hope.

The mouth of the cup cracked because it could not hold the excess water. The cracks spread to the bottom of the cup little by little, and finally completely collapsed.

Just for a moment, a ray of light suddenly lit up from the glass door in front of the building. The light illuminated everything around him. Shen Yunzhe also saw the man who was pressing on him and opening his mouth. The man's mouth was cracked to the base of his ear, and he could see He had a big hole in his stomach and sharp teeth that were not normal.

The light penetrated the man's body in just a moment, and a smell like chemical corrosion filled the air.

When Shen Yunzhe saw him rolling down, it let out a sharp scream. The cat seemed to be strangled by its throat. It howled miserably. It rolled until it was motionless. A pink cat came out and quickly rushed in. In the darkness, it disappeared in an instant.

The light suddenly disappeared again, and the sky became dark again.

Shen Yunzhe sat on the ground and coughed. He covered his neck that had just been strangled but had no time to care about it. He hurriedly got up from the ground and ran towards the nearby residential building with snow all over his body.

The light stopped turning on. Shen Yunzhe opened the glass door. He turned on the flashlight on his phone with trembling hands. When the light came on, he saw Code Hope squatting behind the door.

Codename Hope was obviously out of control. He stared at Shen Yunzhe calmly, but his fingertips were stained with blood. He looked at Shen Yunzhe, stretched out his blood-stained hand and put it on Shen Yunzhe's cheek. His eyes were red, as if It was as if he had cried before, but Shen Yunzhe knew that he would not cry at all.

"You shouldn't push me away." Codename Hope suddenly spoke.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him.

"If I had been by your side, you wouldn't have been caught. Look, you're hurt."

Codename Hope held his hand, and Shen Yunzhe noticed that the back of his hand had been scratched by the cat just now.

"This is a lesson, you need this lesson, because you need me, I can protect you, so you have to let me stay by your side." The voice code-named Hope was cold and scummy, and he It's completely different from the usual pity attitude, "Shen Yunzhe, do you understand? You can't live without me."

"Without me, you would be dead."

Shen Yunzhe hugged him, "Are you acting coquettishly?"

"Or you can die, so that all my future dreams will be red." Code Hope said in his ear in a terrifying voice: "I will have great regret and... Although there is no hope in missing that place again, it doesn't matter. This kind of emotional stimulation is enough for me to hold on for a while."

"That's great. It doesn't matter to me whether you live or die."

"You can die a little more miserably, so that I can remember you for a while longer."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "I was wrong."

"you are right."

"Hope." Shen Yunzhe said, "I shouldn't have let you leave alone, I shouldn't have left you here, and I shouldn't have left you alone. I was wrong. Please forgive me."

So Codename Hope stopped talking, and he was silent for a long time.

Finally, he carefully hugged Shen Yunzhe back with his arms. He rubbed Shen Yunzhe's hair, "Then you can never abandon me again."

An exquisite doll that lost its temper with its owner because it was abandoned.

It's his fault. The doll is very fragile and pitiful. It has nothing but the love of its master. If the master doesn't accompany him, he will really have no one to accompany him, and he can only be left alone in the dark to watch. It is normal for a baby to be scared when there is no light.

He has to take good care of his baby.

...

They were still staying in place, but the cat had already bolted out. The camera kept chasing the cat, and soon Shen Yunzhe and Dai No. Hope were no longer visible.

But at this moment, no one cared about the cat at all, and the players were discussing the flash of light like crazy.

【What it is? ! Light? 】

【Can people shine? What type of player is S? ! 】

【Where is the official one? The official can contact ‌S. Do you know what is going on? 】

[Speaking of which, I seem to have encountered a player with special abilities. He has a sixth sense, can accurately predict the time of ghost attacks, and can also have precognitive dreams. We relied on him to survive a game, and only died. Two people, isn't he like this a special case? 】

[A player with special powers? This can't be true, can it? 】

[It may be a very small number of players, and that S is one of them. 】

Players are discussing it, but in fact the officials are also confused. They are desperately looking for the owner files of this community, trying to find the identity of this player.

But no matter how you look at it, the only player in this community is Shen Yunzhe.

"Is it possible that this person is not the owner of this community, but is just looking for other players of Shen Yunzhe?" Yue Ding narrowed his eyes slightly, "Actually, I was surprised at the beginning. It is very normal for players to guard against each other, especially Shen Yunzhe. This kind of thing has something to do with the officialdom right from the beginning."

"Why does that player always follow Shen Yunzhe?"

"There is only one possibility, and that is that this person and Shen Yunzhe knew each other from the beginning."

Qiao Dong nodded, "That's indeed the truth. It seems that we want to confirm the news about this player and start investigating from Shen Yunzhe's social relationship."

Being able to directly hurt strange objects, or even damage strange objects from such a distance, one can imagine the importance of this mysterious player.

Just like what the players said‌, some people with strange abilities began to appear in the game field, but this number was too small. Their special department could identify and recruit only a dozen people, and they have been hiding His identity has always been a secret.

This is the first time they have confirmed that there are players who can directly harm the strange objects, and it is also the first time they have seen that the strange objects can be restrained.

This player must find it!

At this time, Shen Yunzhe and Code Hope had no idea that the outside world was crazy about Code Hope's ability. Of course, even if they knew, they wouldn't care.

Codename Hope does not belong to this world. He can only stay here for three days. These three days were exchanged for Shen Yunzhe in the parallel world. No one can find Codename Hope, and no one can use him again. .

They returned home. Shen Yunzhe's home was different from everyone else's. He turned on the lights and even turned on the lights in all the rooms.

After returning home, Shen Yunzhe rummaged through the refrigerator first, and finally found the bread he had bought before, which was filled with chocolate. He broke open the bread and put half of it into Hope's hand, then turned around and went into the kitchen to pour it. Water, this bread is also whole wheat, and it tastes very choked.

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe walking into the kitchen with the bread in his hands. His silver eyes reflected Shen Yunzhe's figure, his little finger twitched, and there was a hint of weirdness on his expressionless face.

He actually wanted to kill Shen Yunzhe.

Killing his own hopes with his own hands and making him hopeless for the rest of his life seemed to be a good idea in his eyes now. His overflowing extreme emotions made him think about this picture, and then he became excited.

Fortunately, he hasn't lost control enough to actually implement it.

He took a bite of the cold whole-wheat bread in his hand, hoping to chew it mechanically until the bread became soft and rotten before swallowing it. The magical self-mechanism of the human body made it the first time he had eaten in twenty years. He won't even bite the rice if he doesn't hold it in his mouth.

Shen Yunzhe handed the warm water to his hand, and he took it and drank it. The warm water washed his cold body, and he began to think again: What would it be like to drink water until death?

It is not normal and not like the way of thinking of human beings. It is different from people with code name sleep disorders. It is the extreme extreme of code name hope.

Shen Yunzhe can actually feel it and even judge what Code Hope is thinking. After all, their synchronization rate is very high now.

Codename Hope chews and chews while thinking about it, like a hamster with two purposes.

"I probably know what the media is." Shen Yunzhe said.

Codename Hope Chew stopped for a moment, looked at Shen Yunzhe, and then said after a moment, "Well."

"Did you guess it too?"

"Yeah." Codename Hope slobbered on himself, and after uttering one syllable, he didn't speak again.

Seeing him eating seriously, Shen Yunzhe gave him his half of the bread, watched him continue eating, and then listened to his thoughts of "eating", "wanting to kill people", "the water is hot" and "wanting to eat people". ''hate cats'' ''love cats''.

The contradictory and weird emotions and thoughts make him seem quite... vivid.

"The people the black cat killed here all took other people's things privately, but the starting point here should normally be the start of the surprise easter egg live broadcast. It was the little girl who was attacked by the black cat. In other words, there is only one exception for the person who was attacked by the black cat. ‌, that is the little girl Lu Xiaoxiao at the beginning."

"Lu Xiaoxiao's toys were thrown away privately, and the black cat was skinned. They all lost their most important things. Finally, the black cat got into Lu Xiaoxiao's body and became one with her."

Shen Yunzhe took a sip of water and said, "That's right. The first Lu Xiaoxiao was the skin of a black cat, that is, the medium."

"As long as the media is destroyed, reality will not continue to be eroded."

"There is only one thing to do now, find Lu Xiaoxiao's body."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
30.2K 765 133
Author: Shenquanyuan/神泉院 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 133 Chapter (Complete) TAG: How can the cannon fodder NPC become Bai Yueguang Introduct...
64.7K 533 92
New oneshot books cause I stopped updating my other ones-
31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...