The Silent Beat of a Butterfl...

Por xXZiallsChildXx

It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. ... Más

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
ZiallGiggles• Aaronmk• MyIrish One
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bromance Awards 2015
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
THE END
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
The End

Chapter Twenty-One

1.9K 173 175
Por xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: "what's nine plus ten?"
"....this chapter."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I WRITE LAST CHAPTER. ON GOD I DONT REMEMBER WRITING ANY OF IT.

I'll make up for that suck ass smut scene because I was on pain medication. I was high af I swear 😂😂😂😂😂

I SAW JURASSIC WORLD AND OMF WISSJWNDOAOEF WATCH IT I SUGGEST TO WATCH IT 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Okay, let's see if this goes better because I literally make this shit up as I go.

It's currently 1 in the morning and I'm in the car but I'm awake so that's a plus side.

ZIALLISLIFEE *bows to you* Tysm for reading this shit ass book omfg I'm legit still squealing and I look forward to reading your comments and omg💕

Thank you to the few accounts who actually fucking comment. You know who you are loves. 😈✨

I cry bc Emoji Chatroom is funny as hell and its legit life. I bow to that story. I also bow to 18 & Up. 🔥

Q: Who's the funniest character?
Comment what you think!

Enjoy loves ❤️
________________________

"All I'm saying is what if at the end of the book the boy died of a drug overdose?" Juli was talking -once again- about her otp's and gay fanfiction.

"You know if we were in a book you'd be the character everyone relates to." Zayn chuckled.

"You ain't lying." She said in her all-American-accent.

"You don't understand like the guy that this fanfic is about quit that band that I'm obsessed with to be a "normal 22 year old"," juli air quotes.

"BUT he has time to hang out with that Nice Girl person and get signed onto 50 Cent's record label? Hell no." Juli scoffs.

"But wasn't there a hashtag on Twitter about him coming back?" Zayn asks trying to be interested.

"YEAH THAT LITTLE FUCK IS CONFUSING." She growled frustratedly.

"But yet you want him to fuck his other band mates and marry him?" Zayn asks.

"Basically." She nodded.

Zayn laughed and rolled his eyes to meet Niall's. "Hey there, babe." Zayn gave him a quick kiss before handing him his coffee and sitting with him.

"So how's your day been?" Niall asks. "Well, I hit my head, listened to Juli vent, spilled coffee, and got called a druggie so I say today's been pretty sucky. As always." Zayn smiled sarcastically then frowned.

"Cheer up. It'll get better." Niall pats his cheek lightly. "Only because you're here." Zayn smiled and looked Niall in the eyes.

Little did he know Juli was crying and fangirling due to the cuteness. "I came here to talk." Niall looked down.

Zayn body tensed a little. "It's about Harry..." Niall fake coughed in attempt to clear the tension. "I don't want to see him." Zayn refused.

"You do realise that's the least you can do?" Niall lifts an eyebrow. "He isn't gonna hold it against you." Niall said.

It was really hard to say no.

"Five minutes." Zayn said.
"Ten." Niall argues.
"Eight." Zayn disagreed.
"Twenty." Niall smirks and places his hand on Zayns upper thigh under the table.

"Thirty-five and you'll get a surprise." Niall whispers. Zayn whined and threw his head back. "Fuck, fine. Thirty-Five." Zayn whimpered. Niall smiled innocently and pulled back.

"Let's see who's gonna beg tonight."

-

"Okay, Zayn, it's been 7 and a half minutes it's time to go in." Niall groaned. "Are you coming with me?" Zayn asks. "No." Niall shook his head.

"Niall!" Zayn whines.

"Babe, go. I'll be right down the road." Niall kissed him softly and and Zayn got out.

"I better get some good ass head." Zayn mumbled as he made his way to the hospital. "Like, million dollar head." Zayn adds to himself.

"Maybe I'll ride him." Zayn ponders aloud as he got in the elevator. "Maybe I'll let.. Fuck no. Let's not get hard." Zayn shook away his thoughts.

Zayn made his way to Harry's room without even noticing. "I should just wait here for 35 minutes." Zayn says. "No, fuck, I can't." Zayn put his hand on the handle.

"No, shit." Zayn jerks back. He eyed the door and heard laughter inside. He held his breath and slowly walked on in.

"Oh, he showed." Louis said as his smile turned into a frown. "Hey Mate." Liam said coolly. Zayn nodded and waved at Austin.

His eyes went to Harry and Harry gave him a small smile. Harry pulled Zayn to him by his jacket sleeve and hugged him.

"It's nice to see you." Harry whispers. "You too." Zayn breathed shakily.

"So, how's it been, Zayn?" Liam asks. "Uh... Pretty well. I'm with Niall now.." Zayn shrugged. "It's about time." Harry laughed.

"Did you fuck?" Austin asks re question Louis usually does. "Yeah." Zayn admits with a little too much pride.

"Rate it on a scale from 1 to 10." Harry says. "25." Zayn replied shortly. "Fuck yeah." Austin high-fives Zayn. "I'm out tomorrow-"

"How the fuck are you even standing yourself looking at him?" Louis asks. The room got quiet. "Louis..." Harry said softly.

"How the fuck?" Louis stood up. "It's okay, Zayn." Harry said.

"No. That's why I didn't wanna come because I knew you would lie. It's not okay. I knew I would have to look at you like that knowing I fucking did it." Zayn swore.

"Do us all a Goddamn favor and kill yourself." Louis laughed with a scoff.

That hit Zayn in the chest. That made his entire world crash. Louis was his other half. Louis was that one person he trusted with his entire life.

"Louis stop!" Harry shouted. Zayn looked Louis in the eyes when the sky erupted with thunder.

He saw the fear in Louis' eyes and Zayn was the only one who could put him to sleep during one. Besides Harry.

Zayn literally ran.

He ran and ran until he didn't even know he was in the hospital parking lot. His lungs burned, his eyes were wet, and his entire body craved something. Some drug.

Niall wouldn't be there for another 15 minutes. One blunt. Just one.

Zayns eyes jerked to the road. The church was only a good 3 minutes by walk. Lightening struck close to the ground and Zayn jumped.

He jogged out to the road and that's where he didn't see the bright lights coming until he was pushed back.

Full force of a car had thrown him back and the rain poured. Zayn wondered why bad things happened to him. One more realization crossed his mind before he blacked out.

His life wanna gonna end anyways.

-

"Zayn? I've called at least 4 times. Call me back. You're worrying me. I love you." Niall hung up and slammed his hand on the wheel as traffic builds up.

He saw cars turn around and go the opposite way when a police officer came to him and knocked on his window.

"It's a road block. There's been an accident." The cop sniffs as the rain poured on him. "With who?" Niall's body got chills and tried to look over the ambulance and cop cars.

"Sir, please-"

"ZAYN!" Niall screams when he saw the body getting loaded. "That's my fucking boyfriend!" Niall got out. "You need to pull over and get on the ambulance, Sir." The cop was nice enough.

He pulls over and he's never seen himself run so fast. Except when he was 13 and Megan brought vodka to his house.

"What's your name?" The paramedic asks once Niall got next to his boyfriend. "Niall Horan. His name is Zay-Zayn Malik." Niall was shaking.

There was so much blood.

"WE'RE LOSING THE PULSE!" The paramedic screamed for help from her partner.

"Zayn, you're gonna be okay." Niall cried and mumbled into Zayns ear. "Y... You hear that? Isn't the rain beautiful?" Niall hiccuped. "ITS BACK, ITS BACK!" They all seemed relieved. Niall whispered with a relieved smile.

"Enjoy the little things..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

519K 14.1K 29
Niall Horan was visiting the States from Ireland on a school field trip. It's summer, so they decided to visit Denver, Colorado. Hoping they would en...
73.2K 2.6K 42
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. She was nerdy. Small nerdy little Emma. Always being picked on by people bigger than her. People like Harry fo...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
409K 17.1K 39
When there's a problem in your way, use your fists. That's all Zayn Malik has known his whole life. He was from the poorest and roughest end of Bradf...