Saved By A Zungu Prince

By Erotic_Lelo

Melokuhle Mpumelelo Siphosethu Zungu The first born son of Nkosinathi and Zanothando Zungu. A now matured eig... More

00|INTRODUCTION
00|CHARACTERS
01|Introverted
02|PARTY TIME
03|WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?
04|PREPARING FOR THE WORST
05|DEAD TO ME!
06|UNDERSTOOD?!
07|STUBBORN
08|WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
09|THROWN UNDER THE BUS
10|OPEN YOUR WINDOW
11|UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER
12|REVEALED
13|DISTANCE
14|WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?
15|HOSPITALIZED
16|YOU LOOK SEXY
17|I'LL SEE YOU LATER
18|HELP YOURSELF
19|I NEED TO BE AT HOME!
20|THE QUEEN'S POV
21|ARE YOU GOING WITH HIM?!
22|THE MEETING
23|OLWETHU PUT THE GUN DOWN
24|I'M LEAVING
25|I MISS HIM.
26|SHE'S ALL I THINK ABOUT
27| YOU'RE AWAKE
28|NTANDO
29|I NEED TO PUT ME FIRST.
30|GOING INTO LABOUR
31|LET HER GO, PLEASE
32|I'LL TAKE YOU HOME.
33|WHAT IS SHE DOING TO MY HEART?!
34|THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
35|WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW?!
37|CHANGE
38|BULLYING OLWETHU
39|UMUHLE, NGELOSI YAMI
40|IT'S ALL MY FAULT
41|THE LADY IN RED
42|I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME...
43|DID SHE SAY THAT FORGIVES YOU?
44|UNPLEASANT SURPRISES
45|THE END OF THE BEGINNING
46|NEW BEGINNINGS
47|BACK FOR GOOD
48|HALLUCINATIONS
49|I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
50|A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS
51|IT WAS A MISTAKE.
52|BABYSITTING
53|A FRIEND OF MINE
54|MISSING
55|PLEASE HELP ME
56|HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!
57|uYahlanya uMelokuhle
58|ONE STEP AT A TIME
59|WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA?
60|I'LL BE GENTLE...
61|YOU SENT A WHAT?!
62|I LOVE HIM, ACCEPT THAT!
63|COLD BLOODED MURDER
64|AMALOBOLO WEEKEND
65|YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE.
66|SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!
67|WHEN ARE YOU GETTING RID OF IT?
68|I LOVE THIS MAN
69|BAZOKUBULALA UYANGIZWA?
70|DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES.
71|I'M AFRAID OF LOOSING HER
72|IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
73|I'M FINE... WE'LL BE FINE
74|I THINK I KILLED HER
75|GOING INTO WHAT?... HOW?!!!
76|TODAY'S ABOUT US
77|I'M STILL INLOVE WITH YOU
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

36|GETAWAY

632 42 4
By Erotic_Lelo

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 36

"Olwethu, say something, please" Zithulele begs once again. I remain silent as I continue cooking.

"Olwethu p-" I cut him off. "What do you want me to say Zithulele?! I have absolutely nothing to say to you... Ngicela ungiyeke tuu" I close to pot and walk away from him.

"Yonke le drama yaloya mfana wezungu?! Nx" He clicks his tongue in disgust, I turn back around to face him.

"That 'Zungu boy' saved my life from your human trafficking agency a few months ago. He's the reason I'm here today, the least you can do is try getting along with him" I scoff.

"Ukhuluma ngani?" He frowns. "Nothing. Leave me alone... Oh and I haven't been staying away from Melokuhle" I finally get it off my chest.

Melokuhle and I still talk, behind Zithulele's back of course. I'm officially done with my matric exams, I'm not attending my matric dance tho.

I don't feel like it, plus Melokuhle and I are having our own getaway trip. It's not just us.

Sne, Lihle, Thabang, Tyrone and Andrew. "Don't bore me" He threatens.."Mxm. I'm going out with Sna and Lihle this weekend." I spit it out.

"Just you three? Where are you going?" He raises an eyebrow. "We're flying to Sun City" I mumble and he nods.

"How much do you need?" He pulls out his phone. "I'll be fine" He just looks at me with a questioning look.

I just walk away, heading to my room. My phone beeps and I look down at the notification.

Capitec:
+R80 000
From: Mr. Z Nkosi.
Reference: You won't be fine.

I roll my eyes as I respond to Sne's text.

Sne:
Are we still on?

Me:
Yep. I'm currently packing, can't choose between my dark blue and yellow swimsuit tho.

Sne:
Go for the dark blue babes, we're going to fricking Sun city!

Me:
Just cause I love it, I'm choosing it... Thanks.

Sne:
My pleasure! We're on our way, hurry tf up... Three hours is all you've got. The masculine energy in here is suffocating... HELP ME!

Me:

I shake my head with a smile as I text Lihle.

Me:
Hey Lee!

Lihle:
Hii.
We're still going right?

Me:
Obviously!
Are you ready, the jet will be at the hanger in three hours.

Lihle:
Jet?!

Me:
Yep, I pulled some strings and got us a jet.

Lihle:
For a jet?! Do you have a blesser or something?

Me:
Zithulele would kill me. A friend of mine owns it.

Lihle:
Sureeee. A friend.
I'll see you in a few babes.

I put my phone away as I finish up packing up my clothes and necessities. "Zithu!" I shout as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Yini manje Buhlebendalo?" He groans as he walks up to me. "I need you to drive both me and Lihle to the airport.... Please" I add.

"Asambe" He grabs my arm dragging me out the door and into the car. ''Where does this friend of yours stay?" He asks and I direct him.

I text her to come outside and she's out with a large bag. Zithu places it in the boot before driving off.

"You do know that we're going there for a week right?" I glance at her. "Mhmhm" she nods.

"The huge bag sisi?" I laugh. "You never know when you'll need it" She rolls her eyes as I continue laughing at her.

"Our bags are the same size mos" She shrugs and I stop laughing, giving her the fuck off look.

Zithulele just snickers causing me to nudge him. He arrives at the private hanger.

I quickly get out of the car, pulling Lihle along. "Don't fuckin slam my doo- Is that the Zungu's private jet?!" He gets out of the car.

"I-uhm. No" Lihle answers for me. "Awuyi ndawo naye" He glares at it. I tightly hold onto my bag as the door open.

"Lihle... RUN!'' I shout already heading for the jet. "OLWETHU!" Fuck!. The air hostesses take out bags.

"Olwe-ethu" He shouts, out of breath. ''Bye Zithu. I love you and thanks for the money!" I huff out as my now weak feet carry me into the jet.

"What happened to you?" Sne asks as I enter with Lihle behind me. "Her brother was chasing her" She answers.

"Why aren't you out of breath?" She raises an eyebrow. "He's not my brother" She says in a Duh tone.

"Oh, hey Lwethu" Tyrone waves and I wave back. He used to supply my neighbour with cocaine and would sometimes fall out eith Zithu.

"Hey I'm Thabang" He winks. "I know, you were the only one in physics talking about my ass. Thank you" I sacarstically say.

"Oh. Uhm" He mutters.

"I'm joking. Where's Melokuhle?" I look atound them. "Ohhhh. You want him?" Andrew emerges from god knows where.

"Yes asshole, she just asked" Sne scoffs. "Bitch" He mumbles under his breath. "Uhm. Does anyone know where the bathroom is?'' Lihle asks.

"I'll show you" Tyrone agrees and she follows him. "What's with all the nois-" I cut Melokuhle off by jumping into his arms.

"I just risked my life for you. You owe me" I wrap my legs around his waist. "Your brother?" He mumbles and I nod.

He lowly laughs and pecks my temple. Someone decides to clear their throat. ''What Andrew?" He groans.

"Are they serious right now? And when we ask, they're mot dating right?" He scoffs.

"Shh. I'm enjoying this" Sne taps his arm and i throw my head back laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 4.9K 72
NANDIPHA, A 24 YEAR OLD LADY CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF THE "NEVER IMPRESSED", MR QUINTON REDELLO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY DECIDE TO BOTH TAKE A SH...
1.1M 49.4K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...
19.1K 1.8K 46
-MIHLALIKAZI LANGA I am Mihlalikazi Siphiwokuhle Langa, the daughter of Sinokuhle Mbana and Lunga Langa, mom changed her surname back after she and m...
307K 16.8K 129
2 hearts and 2 souls refusing their destiny , Nkosenye and Nomzamo facing their fate ,a course of the ancestors made just for them ,a love so dangero...