I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 47

148 8 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Shen Yunzhe opened the announcement and made sure that the content of the announcement had not changed. Their mission was still to escape from the school, and it was still an unlimited time mission.

Li Yilun looked at Lu Shun hiding in the corner with complicated eyes.

"Why him?" Li Yilun began to analyze, "In the order of our death in No. 1 Middle School?"

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, "I don't think it's right."

"Ah?" Li Yilun looked at him, "Then what do you think is going on?"

Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "I have said it before, have you ever heard that players who die in the game field will turn into ghosts and come to take revenge. Lu Shun killed Bi Jiayin, and Bi Jiayin came back for revenge. He's cursed."

Li Yilun's eyes were strange, but Shen Yunzhe looked quite serious.

"How many game arcades have you been to?" Li Yilun asked, "I've heard of this kind of thing, but as a newcomer, you shouldn't have heard of this legend, right?"

Shen Yunzhe blinked his eyes, his thoughts returned a little, and he finally remembered that he was still pretending to be a newcomer in the game.

It's a pity that the person he is synchronizing with now is not the code-named Climber, but the code-named Sleep Disordered Person.

"Don't worry about such small problems." Shen Yunzhe replied nonchalantly.

"There is no theoretical basis for the fact that players will turn into ghosts and come back for revenge after death. I have spent three games in the game and I have never seen any player ghosts who will come back for revenge."

Shen Yunzhe interrupted him and said, "I've encountered it before."

Li Yilun was stuck, "...you?"

"Last time in the game field, a player who was traveling with me failed to frame me. He wanted to drag me down." Shen Yunzhe smiled, "Let's go and see if it's okay in the cafeteria. We won't do it again this time. Then we have to eat too. I'm hungry." Damn it, I want to eat!"

"Where's Lu Shun?"

"What the hell, we don't raise sparrows."

In the end, he still didn't go. Li Yilun asked Shen Yunzhe to watch Lu Shun here while he went to find others and decided what to do after everyone arrived.

So Shen Yunzhe could only squat not far away from Lu Shun and stare at him.

Lu Shun, who turned into a sparrow, was very timid. Although he was still tall and powerful, he was trembling all the time. He huddled in the corner and kept looking at Shen Yunzhe. If he had hair on his body, he would have exploded by now. Shen Yunzhe stared at the humanoid sparrow with a smile, looking quite excited.

"Are you afraid of me? Why? I won't eat you." Shen Yunzhe said, "I don't eat birds, and if you eat poisonous millet, you will be poisoned. If I eat you, I will turn into a sparrow."

"Don't you feel dizzy when you're shaking like this?"

The sparrow couldn't understand, and the sparrow trembled even more.

Soon Li Yilun brought other people. They looked at Lu Shun with surprise in their eyes. Li Yilun told them everything that happened, including the discussion with Shen Yunzhe, but deliberately concealed the fact that Shen Yunzhe was not a newcomer. In the end, he Ask everyone what to do now.

Lu Shun is not normal now, but he is not dead yet.

"That scary story says that sparrows can take over people's bodies. So is the one here now a sparrow or a Lushun?"

"I don't know." Li Yishun shook his head, "But even if it's not Lu Shun, we can't ignore it."

Yuan Jing nodded, and she looked at Bei Chuanchuan next to her, "Chuanchuan, what do you think?"

"Although I hate him very much, but..." Bei Chuanchuan said with a little disgust in his eyes, "Now that it's like this, how about we tie him up and put him somewhere. He can't be allowed to run around or look for him. Without him, we still have to look for clues, and that's all we can do."

Lan Sicheng also agreed, "I think this is the only way."

"None of us can protect ourselves, and it is impossible to protect Lu Shun like this."

"Interpersonal relationships are really bad." Shen Yunzhe poked Lu Shun on the forehead with a pen, "Look, no one is willing to protect you. You are so bad. You know what is most important in this society?" Is it? It's interpersonal relationships, it's opportunities, you have to seize the opportunity."

Li Yilun pulled him helplessly and said, "Okay, you too, be normal."

Shen Yunzhe was innocent, "I'm normal."

It took a lot of strength to tie up Lu Shun. Lu Shun was not quiet. When someone approached, he started to flutter. He made louder and sharper sounds and kept shouting, and he smashed his hands and feet on people.

If he were really a sparrow, he would still be cute, but he is not a sparrow now, he is a grown man.

Li Yilun couldn't hold him down, so Shen Yunzhe went to help, and finally Bei Chuanchuan got on board.

It took three people to hold down Lu Shun and tie him up. Shen Yunzhe even tied him with a bow tie.

Because he often played with dolls at home, Shen Yunzhe was very skilled in tying bows. The bows he made were exquisite and beautiful, which made the three girls present couldn't help but look at him. This beautiful bow connected the three of them. Girls can't fight.

"Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm so hungry." Shen Yunzhe had enough fun, he raised his hand and suggested again.

No one had any objections this time. Everyone was very tired. They had died in the cycle five times and came to a new place. They had long forgotten what comfort looked like.

Unfortunately, there was no food in the canteen, not even water. The rotten food was piled on the plates and gave off a strange smell.

There was plenty of food, but it was all rotten, plate after plate on the table.

Li Yilun carefully picked up a plate of rotten food on the table, and finally picked out the body of a sparrow from it.

"Ugh!" Yuan Jing was aroused by the smell and almost vomited.

There was no way to eat. No one wanted to eat this kind of thing. Everyone's mood was not very high. Although they left No. 1 Middle School, they were still mentally tired and couldn't cheer up completely.

Seeing that everyone was lifeless, Yuan Jing coughed and said, "Well, how about everyone take a rest first?"

Yuan Jing said: "Just go to the teaching building, find a class and put the tables together and lie down."

"That's fine." Lan Sicheng covered the lower half of his face, "I'm really tired and I really need to take a nap."

Bei Chuanchuan also nodded, "Li Yilun, what about you?"

Li Yilun glanced at Shen Yunzhe next to him. Shen Yunzhe was sitting there staring at the food on the table. He looked very quiet. It was impossible to tell whether he was happy or unhappy. When he was quiet, his whole person showed a kind of rejection. The feeling of being thousands of miles away.

"You go ahead. Shen Yunzhe and I will continue to look for you. We have to eat."

Yuan Jing nodded, "Excuse me, Sister Chuanchuanlan, let's go first."

The three girls left, leaving only Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun.

In fact, Li Yilun was also very tired. His fatigue was not much less than that of others. His ability to stay rational all depended on his own perseverance.

But he knew that Shen Yunzhe couldn't sleep.

After Shen Yunzhe became like this, he kept repeatedly emphasizing that he couldn't sleep, that he was suffering from insomnia, that he was sleepy, tired and wanted to sleep, but he never closed his eyes and kept observing his surroundings with his eyes open. everything of.

In the past, they couldn't sleep. After all, if they died once a day, who would have the courage to sleep.

But now it's okay, time won't reincarnate again, and they can also steal some rest time.

But if everyone falls asleep, what will Shen Yunzhe do? He would watch alone in the dark with his eyes open. Who knows if Shen Yunzhe, who was not normal to begin with, would become even more abnormal.

"Are you okay?" Li Yilun asked him.

"I should be the one asking you this question, are you okay?" Shen Yunzhe said.

Li Yilun was stunned for a moment.

"I'm used to days when I can't sleep. Time has 24 hours for me every day, but you are different. You are still a normal person." Shen Yunzhe said: "Aren't you tired? Five days of running around to death, You're going to be exhausted."

Li Yilun sighed and shook his head, "I will sleep when it is safe."

If time does not repeat itself, finding something to eat is an urgent problem. They leave the canteen and enter the kitchen, trying to find some food that has not rotten.

But the cafeteria was empty, there was nothing.

"Commissary." Shen Yunzhe leaned against the door frame and said, "Junior and high schools all have commissaries selling stationery and fast food. Maybe there will be some leftover."

Li Yilun nodded, "Where is this canteen usually located?"

"Next to the cafeteria, or next to the teaching building."

"Go and have a look."

They walked out of the cafeteria and began to search around it, but no matter how they looked around, there was nothing like a canteen. Behind them was the dormitory, and there were no other buildings around the dormitory, so they turned around and walked towards the teaching building. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe stopped and looked to the side.

Li Yilun looked over and found that Shen Yunzhe was looking at the library.

It was already evening, and the thin night light fell on the building, giving it a foggy feeling. Li Yilun saw that the library door was open, but he still remembered that he closed the door when he left.

He was startled and quickly ran towards the library. He turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and looked into the library and found that no one was there.

Lu Shun disappeared, leaving only a piece of rope lying on the spot.

"Lu Shun ran away!"

"Of course he can run. He is not a simple sparrow. You can't just tie his wings and legs to hold him." Shen Yunzhe said quietly behind Li Yilun: "He still has hands and fingers. He will untie the rope and go wherever he wants to go."

Li Yilun exhaled forcefully, "We just need to go to the teaching building. Let's go to Yuan Jing and the others first."

"Oh." Shen Yunzhe responded.

His voice was a little soft, a little absent-minded, and seemed much calmer than before.

Of course this was not Shen Yunzhe's intention, but he was very sleepy, really sleepy. He closed his eyes as if he was about to lose consciousness. He couldn't think of anything in his mind, and he couldn't hear Li Yilun's voice clearly, but even if he was so sleepy, he didn't... There is no way to fall asleep, but to stay alive.

He gradually felt the pain that was worse than death.

I was awake but not awake, tired but unable to rest, and my head began to hurt violently.

He realized in his chaotic mind: This seemed to be the limit of synchronization for code-named sleep disordered persons.

...

In the teaching building, Lan Sicheng had fallen asleep on the table.

She was really too tired. She spent almost all of those five days dying. She would die soon after she opened her eyes.

Yuan Jing and Bei Chuanchuan sat on the other side. They were taking a nap, not as fast as Lan Sicheng.

"Chuanchuan." Yuan Jing whispered, "I'm a little hungry, and I still want to go to the toilet."

Bei Chuanchuan opened her eyes, glanced at the sky outside the window, and then said, "I want to go too, but do we have to leave Lan Sicheng here?"

"It's just for a while, nothing will happen."

After hesitating for a moment, Bei Chuanchuan nodded.

To be honest, because Lan Sicheng died too early, they had not yet become familiar with Lan Sicheng, and they really wanted to go to the toilet, so leaving Lan Sicheng alone did not take long to make a decision. They went into the bathroom together. In order to avoid any problems, one of them watched outside and the other went in.

Bei Chuanchuan finished it first, and Yuan Jing went in immediately after she came out.

"Hurry up, we have to go back quickly." Bei Chuanchuan told Yuan Jing before entering.

Yuan Jing nodded vigorously and quickly ran into the bathroom.

It was a bit dark in the evening, and the toilet without a window was even darker. I could barely see the silhouette of people. Bei Chuanchuan leaned at the door of the toilet and waited for Yuan Jing to come out. At this moment, she noticed something was wrong, and she slowly I slowly looked towards the toilet and felt like something was squatting there.

She swallowed, "Yuan Jing, are you okay?"

"Okay, okay, come out now!"

Hearing that Yuan Jing was about to come out, Bei Chuanchuan quickly turned around, trying her best not to look at the door.

She comforted herself in her heart that it must have been too dark and she had misjudged it, maybe it was just a bucket and a rag.

Yuan Jing came out very quickly. She knew the priorities. The two of them hurried back. On the way back, Bei Chuanchuan turned on the flashlight on his mobile phone. Although he knew it was useless, the subtle light in the flashlight made him happy. She found a little sense of security.

When they returned to the classroom, they saw through the window that Lan Sicheng was still sleeping on the table, and Bei Chuanchuan breathed a sigh of relief.

But just when they were about to open the back door and go in, a hand suddenly came across and pressed on the back door.

They subconsciously looked to their side, only to see Lu Shun, who was tied up in the library, standing next to them. His face was severely distorted, his hands were swollen, and his eye sockets were sunken, making him look more and more like a sparrow. He opened his mouth and let out a bird's cry.

Lan Sicheng was startled awake by Bei Chuanchuan's screams. She raised her head and hurriedly looked for the location of the sound, and suddenly saw the scene.

Bei Chuanchuan's cell phone fell to the ground, illuminating Lu Shun's face.

His face cracked starting from his forehead, and a layer of skin was broken away bit by bit along the crack. Lan Sicheng watched helplessly as a combination of bird and human emerged from Lu Shun's body. The thin human skin fell on Bei Chuanchuan's body.

The strange bird began to scream, and the scream was like a human scream. It was exactly the same as the bird in the cage in No. 1 Middle School!

"Ah!!" Bei Chuanchuan screamed and pushed the bird away, kicking Lu Shun's skin away. The strange bird flapped its wings and began to sing a song.

This song is different from the school song of No. 1 Middle School. It is a tune they have never heard before.

Lan Sicheng hurriedly ran over and opened the door and pulled the two people in. Although they encountered this kind of thing, they were all fine. They were not dead or injured. Only the bird was visible to anyone. While staring at Bei Chuanchuan with malicious eyes, he kept chirping and singing.

This is what Li Yilun saw when he heard the scream and ran up.

The three girls huddled in the classroom, and the strange singing bird outside the classroom door. The door was a piece of skin with a Lushun look.

"Li Yilun!" Yuan Jing shouted after seeing Li Yilun: "Where is Shen Yunzhe? Can he hear what this bird is singing?!"

"Shen Yunzhe?" Li Yilun then realized that Shen Yunzhe was not following him.

He was startled, turned around and ran back in a hurry, looking for Shen Yunzhe along the road. Finally, he saw a man sitting on the ground and leaning on the handrail of the stairs in the lobby on the first floor. He was quiet with his eyes closed, his breathing was gentle, his face Peaceful and exhausting.

It was like my feet gave out and fell to the ground, so I sat down and went straight to sleep.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Li Yilun called him softly.

no response.

Li Yilun carefully stretched out his hand to test his breathing. After confirming that he was still breathing, he exhaled heavily. Although it was not good to leave Shen Yunzhe alone here, something must have happened up there, so he turned around and went back. Prepare to call those three down.

When he reached the end of the stairs, he turned back to make sure that Shen Yunzhe was okay, only to find that he had opened his eyes and was looking at him.

But unlike before, Li Yilun felt that his eyes were very bright, as if they were filled with light, but this light was not gentle, and could even be called cold.

Shen Yunzhe stared at him coldly. After staring at each other for a few seconds, he slowly closed his eyes.

In a daze, Li Yilun seemed to see another person.

Unlike those whose destiny has ended, his destiny is vague, but it does still exist.

He carefully held Shen Yunzhe in his arms, as if he was bearing the fatigue for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.7K 4.1K 26
obsessed
30.2K 765 133
Author: Shenquanyuan/神泉院 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 133 Chapter (Complete) TAG: How can the cannon fodder NPC become Bai Yueguang Introduct...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...