I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 38

139 7 0
By aneeqaahmed01

The moment the bell rang, everyone was retreating. There was frozen fear in each of their eyes.

There is nothing more terrifying than experiencing death.

The scene was completely silent until the school bell stopped and Li Yilun suddenly said, "Is this why I calculated that no one will die?"

Everyone looked at Li Yilun with surprise and suspicion in their eyes.

Li Yilun looked at them, "All of us died once, and then we returned to the beginning of the game."

When talking about death, everyone's faces turned ugly.

"Here, what's going on!" Lu Shun squatted on the ground. He looked like he was about to collapse. "I'm still alive, I'm not dead yet, but wasn't I built into the wall? I should be dead, have I turned into a ghost?!"

"No, we are all still warm." Bi Jiayin looked at him, "All of us are still alive."

Lan Sicheng's face turned pale, "After everyone dies, the game starts again? Is this what the game playground calls an unlimited time game?!"

This kind of game field was unheard of. They looked at each other and finally walked to the flag-raising platform in front of the school. They were ready to review everything they had experienced.

Yuan Jing looked at Shen Yunzhe cautiously and asked, "Are you dead too?"

"Well, after you die." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "The difference is less than an hour."

Li Yilun spoke first, "First of all, let's not talk about why we all came back alive and returned to the game. After Bi Jiayin died, Shen Yunzhe speculated that our deaths were probably related to campus supernatural horror legends. Just look. Who triggered a specific legend in a specific place."

"Then let's talk about what happened. Let's judge together how it was triggered."

After saying that, everyone looked at Lu Shun. Lu Shun was startled, "What are you doing?"

"You are the first to die." Bei Chuanchuan reminded him.

Lu Shun's face was extremely ugly, but this was a matter of life and death, and he had to recall what happened at that time.

When they first entered the game, Lu Shun and Lan Sicheng were assigned to guard the guard room. They hoped to meet the guard to open the school door. The guard room was empty and there was no one inside. The two of them searched around inside. No issues found.

Although the announcement stated that a girl committed suicide by jumping off a building and that the teacher was armed with a weapon, it did not mention who the student was or what grade she was in.

"I remember that the radio in the guard room suddenly turned on and started playing a piece of music. Lu Shun and I thought it was important information, so we started listening." Lan Sicheng said: "But soon the music After the broadcast was over, the radio started to become noisy. At this moment, Lu Shun told me that I saw the guard."

"Yes." Lu Shun nodded, "I'm pretty sure I saw the guard. He was wearing security uniform and seemed to be carrying something like a hoe as he entered the teaching building."

"I quickly chased after him and asked Lan Sicheng to wait for me in the security room."

Lan Sicheng nodded and said that everything Lu Shun said was true.

Lu Shun was a player in the fourth game after all. He followed the guard to the teaching building, but kept a distance from him.

The three games he played told Lu Shun that the game field would not be completely without hints. Whether it was a human or a ghost, there would always be one to give them clues. Lu Shun judged that this guard might be the NPC who provided the clues. But just when he reached the corner of the stairs, the doorman suddenly disappeared.

Lu Shun was startled. He carefully walked out of his hiding place, hoping to find the guard again.

At this moment, he felt something hit him hard on the back of his head. After the sharp pain, he heard a strange and terrifying laughter.

It said: "You are still alive."

When Lu Shun woke up again, he found that he was fixed in the wall, leaving only a small space. The man in security clothes was smiling and loading the bricks up. He wanted to point out No matter how I screamed, I couldn't make a sound. I could only keep beating the bricks with my left hand that could still move.

But it didn't help. He could only watch helplessly as he was completely built into the wall.

Lan Sicheng silently covered his mouth, horrified by Lu Shun's description. Not only her, but everyone present felt a chill.

Shen Yunzhe concluded: "It seems that the person who killed people and built the wall in this horrific legend was the security guard."

Everyone glared at Shen Yunzhe hard.

"What about you?" Bi Jiayin looked at Lance City.

"I just feel that Lu Shun has been away for too long." Lan Sicheng sighed, "I still remember him saying that he saw the security guard going to the teaching building, so he went to the teaching building to find him, but he just entered During the teaching class, I saw a female student in school uniform walking upstairs. She was humming the same song we heard on the radio."

"I actually know that I shouldn't follow you at this time. I should go and call you. But I don't know why. I just followed him by myself as if I was obsessed."

Lan Sicheng's eyes were filled with sadness, "I just kept following her up."

When Lan Sicheng finally reacted, she was already on the rooftop. She felt the wind on the rooftop and broke into a cold sweat.

She knew something was wrong, so she quickly turned around and wanted to run away, but the door to the rooftop was locked tightly from the inside. The moment she turned around, she saw the girl in school uniform jumping from the rooftop. , Lan Sicheng's body felt chilly, and she began to knock on the door repeatedly to try to attract attention.

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun are in the teaching building, so they can be heard as long as they speak louder.

"Then I saw you guys coming out of the side door." Lan Sicheng said, "I wanted to ask you to come up and help me open the door, but as soon as I walked to the side, I was pushed down." Lan Sicheng kept rubbing his own The arm looked very frightened, "I don't know who pushed me, and I won't know who pushed me."

Bei Chuanchuan said that when she went up the steps, she counted the number of steps in her mind and heard someone calling her name. That is, when she turned back, she also heard a piece of music.

After that, it seemed as if something was pulling him out and knocking him hard on the steps.

The remaining four people saw this scene with their own eyes and didn't need to say much. Then it was Bi Jiayin's turn. Compared to Bei Chuanchuan, Bi Jiayin's situation was much more terrifying. At that time, Shen Yunzhe tried to He tried to save her but couldn't hold her back at all, so she jumped out desperately and landed on the wall.

"I saw a student." Bi Jiayin said, she seemed a little awkward, "I was thinking about leaving at that time and how to get out of that wall. Li Yilun also mentioned that maybe I could get out from the third floor. I also heard the song you mentioned, and at that time I thought it was the end of get out of class bell in the teaching building."

Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe looked at each other, knowing that they said it casually, but Bi Jiayin kept it in mind.

"The student was a girl. I saw her wearing a school uniform, and then tentatively climbed from the balcony on the third floor to the wall. She just turned over like that. I also heard her laughter." Bi Jiayin covered her eyes. , "I don't know why I'm so obsessed with thinking that I can get over it just like that."

"I don't even know how I climbed out of the balcony. At that time, I was fully aware that I could leave."

"I couldn't hear the sounds around me, and I couldn't see anyone." Bi Jiayin's fingers were trembling. "When I reacted, it was already hanging on the wall. The last thing I saw was Shen Yunzhe extending his hand to me. You want to pull me back, but I can't pull me back by then."

After that came Yuan Jing and Li Yilun. They were strangers under the bed and knocking on the door in the girls' dormitory.

Shen Yunzhe was the last one. Everyone present didn't know how he died, and everyone looked at him.

"Ghost photo." Shen Yunzhe spoke concisely and added while everyone nodded, "It was pulled from Li Yilun's neck."

Everyone:...

They looked at Shen Yunzhe with horrified eyes.

"How dare you take something from the corpse?!" Lu Shun jumped.

"Why don't you dare." Shen Yunzhe spread his hands, "That photo is important. It shows a female student and a teacher. On the back of the photo, there is a message left by the teacher, saying that his student committed suicide by jumping off the building. He is obviously the teacher involved in the announcement."

Li Yilun covered his neck and coughed.

It feels really weird to hear another player pull out a photo from his own body.

"Is it normal for forensic doctors to look for evidence from corpses?" Yuan Jing whispered.

"Ah? Forensic doctor?" Lu Shun looked at Yuan Jing with a blank look, then pointed at Shen Yunzhe, "Are you a forensic doctor?"

"Former forensic doctor, now unemployed." Shen Yunzhe added, "Anyway, I took the photo to find the place where the strange music appeared, but when I got to the teaching building, I found that the picture in the photo changed to someone else. Then the thing came out of the photo."

"Open your eyes again, now."

Everyone fell into silence again and went through everyone's memories. They had to believe this fact.

They have all died once. After death, they return to the beginning of the game and start over with their memories.

"Then what are we going to do now?" Lan Sicheng looked at them.

Li Yilun said: "First avoid the location where we died last time."

Bi Jiayin nodded, and then added: "We cannot repeat the subversion, and then use Shen Yunzhe's information to find the location of the female students and teachers. This is the only information we can determine. We were not able to go up to the faculty building last time, and the Academic Affairs Office also ‌Got to see‌."

"Yes, yes." Lu Shun kept nodding, "We must avoid the place where the accident happened last time. We will definitely find a way to leave the school this time!"

Shen Yunzhe watched them regain their confidence, opened the live broadcast and watched the barrage.

The champagne is still being opened on the barrage, and it seems that all the highlights have finally begun at this moment.

The audience doesn't think they can make it, the audience doesn't think they can do it, the audience is getting ready to watch the show.

A game that has no time limit but will make all players die and start over on the first day.

Shen Yunzhe slowly smiled.

"It's so exciting."

What a strange playground and such an exciting way to play.

[Change the parallel world. 】

"Ah?" Shen Yunzhe asked subconsciously, and everyone around him looked at him.

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "It's okay, I just seemed to see a shadow. If I looked carefully, it was the shadow of a tree."

Everyone turned around again to discuss countermeasures.

[World C05801, codenamed Music Creator, is synchronizing, with a synchronization rate of 20%. 】

[Through review, you have all heard a piece of music before the accident, and the codename music composer can easily distinguish the difference in the sound. 】

At the moment when the synchronization was successful, the excitement born after being caught in an extreme situation dissipated from Shen Yunzhe's mind. He stood there, exhaling a long breath but not knowing what to do.

The system is insane! He never said a word and immediately switched to the synchronized world, not even giving him time to react!

"Shen Yunzhe?" Yuan Jing called his name.

The first five old players were still discussing how to go to the right place. Shen Yunzhe did not participate. Yuan Jing could not do anything. Both of them were in a daze. When they are in a daze, time will become very slow. Shen Yunzhe Looking distraught again, Yuan Jing decided to talk to Shen Yunzhe.

"...Huh?" Shen Yunzhe looked at her and spoke slowly.

"Do you think we will survive?" Yuan Jing lowered her head and asked, "Can we really find a way to leave this time?"

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment, and after a few seconds he said dullly, "Maybe."

Yuan Jing blinked and turned to look at Shen Yunzhe, "Shen Yunzhe? You..."

"It's okay, I'm okay." Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and didn't look at her at all.

Yuan Jing's face was filled with question marks.

Shen Yunzhe also kept cursing in his heart. He felt that something was wrong, something very wrong, and his mind was filled with thoughts of something wrong.

He doesn't dare to look at Yuan Jing now, doesn't dare to speak, and even if he does speak, he ends with the shortest words. He doesn't want to communicate with anyone at all, and he doesn't want to communicate with the climber who just lies casually. Totally opposite, damn, the system doesn't care about the personality when changing peers? !

【Don't read it, I only choose parallel worlds that are suitable for the current situation. 】

The system said quietly: [Codename Music Creator has a pair of keen ears, but he is an extreme sociopath and is most afraid of contact with outsiders. 】

Gan! He knew it was like this!

Help, is he really not going to be possessed by a teammate and killed as a ghost before being killed by a ghost? !

"Shen Yunzhe?" Yuan Jing looked at him with questions on her face, "Are you really okay? Why are you so silent all of a sudden?"

Shen Yunzhe moved carefully to avoid her contact, and after a long time he said, "I'm thinking about something."

"whats the matter?"

"That's right, when I died last time, I seemed to see a clock in the birdcage." Shen Yunzhe racked his brains to make it up, because he was not good at lying, and he stumbled over his words, even if what he said was not a lie, " It seems like the clock is turning counterclockwise."

"We have to tell everyone about this kind of thing." Yuan Jing said, "Maybe it has something to do with that."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Go ahead and say it."

"Ah?" Yuan Jing looked at Shen Yunzhe strangely, "Shen Yunzhe, what's wrong with you? Why don't you suddenly look like you?"

"Actually, I have two personalities." Shen Yunzhe whispered to Yuan Jing in a serious voice: "One is very extroverted, and the other is very introverted. I have now switched to the introverted side, so I don't dare to speak at all right now... ..."

What am I talking about! Shen Yunzhe wailed in his heart.

If you don't know how to lie, you can't do it so embarrassingly!

Shen Yunzhe tried to find a crack to bury himself in.

【You are too big to get in. 】

Damn the system, still watching the show!

Yuan Jing's eyes were blank, and she quietly pulled Li Yilun. Although he was a cool guy, but they had experienced life and death together, she unexpectedly trusted Li Yilun.

At this time, everyone had assigned tasks and was about to go to the teaching building. Li Yilun was pulled over by Yuan Jing in confusion.

"What to do?" Li Yilun asked her.

Yuan Jing pointed at Shen Yunzhe who was sitting there, "Shen Yunzhe, something seems wrong."

"Something's wrong?" Li Yilun came over and looked at Shen Yunzhe up and down. He stared at it for a long time before he said, "I see no difference."

"But... he said that he has two personalities." Yuan Jing frowned, "He also said that one is an extrovert and the other is an introvert."

"My fortune telling is very accurate. I calculated before that we would not die, but the result was that we did not die." Li Yilun was very firm, "Now I calculate that he will be fine, so it means nothing will happen to him."

Yuan Jing twitched the corner of her mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Can......"

"Perhaps this is the reason why he resigned from the forensic profession." Li Yilun was convinced of his fortune-telling results and guessed on the premise that Shen Yunzhe was fine, "Otherwise, why would he resign from the forensic profession? He is still so young. ‌It's time to be ambitious."

Yuan Jing looked at them both, "...Okay."

She reluctantly believed it.

Moreover, they had only known each other for one day despite all their efforts. What if Shen Yunzhe's personality had changed so much?

It's not impossible.

Seeing Yuan Jing's belief, and considering that other people probably wouldn't have much doubts as they only spent a short time with him, Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

Yuan Jing turned around and caught up with the others, leaving only Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun behind.

Li Yilun turned to look at him. He sat down in front of Shen Yunzhe and stared at him for a long time.

"Who is possessing you?"

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He raised his head and looked at Li Yilun.

"The first time I saw you, I felt something was wrong with you. When I looked at you, I seemed to see the fate of two people. One of them had ended long ago, but I saw that your actions and thinking were normal, not like It's because you were possessed by the ghost in the playground." Li Yilun rarely said a long sentence, "But just a moment ago, why did your extra destiny change?"

"It has turned into a fate that I have never seen before, but it has also ended."

...He ‌ knows, he ‌ can see? !

"Me." Shen Yunzhe spoke, but didn't know what to say, "I don't know."

"Your destiny has changed, and it's going in an invisible direction." Li Yilun said, "I can't help you, because I'm just a fortune teller and I won't change your destiny."

"But fortune telling also costs money." Li Yilun said, "When you get out, you have to pay me for fortune telling."

Shen Yunzhe: ...Tsk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 381 45
Before leaving he lay on the hospital bed, with a faint light flashing in his eyes. He looked at the man on the screen with a cold expression but a s...
19.9K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...
133K 28.5K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

97.5K 4.1K 26
obsessed