I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 36

155 7 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Bad news, there is nothing in the girls' dormitory either.

Here is an empty and deserted school. When the students left, they left behind some daily necessities and clothes, as empty as the hearts of each of them.

"How could this happen?" Bi Jiayin almost cried, "Li Yilun, you are also playing the fourth game. Have you ever seen such a game field?"

Li Yilun shook his head.

"There is nothing in the game field. People started to die inexplicably. There are no ghosts and no supernatural objects. It is just an empty place. But we are locked in and can't get out. We don't know when we will die." ." Bi Jiayin lay on the window and looked into the distance, "What kind of playground is this?!"

As a newcomer, Yuan Jing squatted quietly in the back. She didn't dare to speak. As a newcomer, she was the most confused among them.

Shen Yunzhe stood next to Yuan Jing, looking a little calmer than Yuan Jing. In view of his status as a former forensic doctor, neither Bi Jiayin nor Li Yilun paid attention to his calmness.

The forensic doctor is a police officer and cooperates with the criminal police. It is estimated that he has seen countless ugly corpses, so it is normal not to be afraid.

"Wait a little longer, it will be night soon." Li Yilun said, "Maybe we can see something at night."

"Perhaps we will all be gone by then, and they will die in an unknown way, and we will follow their footsteps!" Bi Jiayin's face turned pale.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Bi Jiayin's back, and he realized that although Bi Jiayin seemed quite mature and approachable at the beginning, and she seriously explained the rules to these newcomers, in fact, her mentality was not good, and even One thing can be said: very poor.

Her mind was completely confused.

"There will always be clues." Li Yilun still said.

Bi Jiayin shook her head. She rubbed her face vigorously to make herself look more energetic. Then she turned and left, saying that she was going to visit the dormitory aunt's dormitory. Maybe she could see something, including someone who committed suicide. A female student, she must also live in this dormitory.

"...Bei Chuanchuan's body." Yuan Jing reminded her in a low voice, "It's still on the steps of the first floor."

"If you are afraid of corpses, you will not be able to go back alive! This is a hurdle you must overcome!" Bi Jiayin educated her, "The survival rate of newcomers is very low. This is because newcomers are afraid. You get into trouble because of fear, you have to learn not to be afraid."

Yuan Jing nodded quickly, "I, I can."

"Come to the first floor with me." Bi Jiayin finally said.

Yuan Jing's face turned pale, and she looked at Shen Yunzhe as if asking for help.

"Don't look at him. He is a forensic doctor and is not afraid of corpses at all." Bi Jiayin pulled her up. "You are the one who needs training now."

"Okay." Yuan Jing could only agree and was pulled down by Bi Jiayin.

A newcomer who has just entered the game field has to walk over the corpses of people she knows. This is a huge test for her, but Bi Jiayin will not let her escape and must pull her along to let her She watched and walked until she was no longer afraid of the corpse.

When Yuan Jing came back, her eyes were red and she looked like she was crying, and she cried for a long time.

She carefully huddled in the corner, sobbing a little. Bi Jiayin ignored her and was discussing countermeasures with Li Yilun. No matter how slow time went, the sky began to turn dark.

Shen Yunzhe squatted next to Yuan Jing, "Are you okay?"

"No, it's okay." Yuan Jing wiped away her tears. Perhaps because Shen Yunzhe was a newcomer like her, she was more willing to talk to Shen Yunzhe, "Do all of you practitioners face corpses like that?"

"There are not as many homicides as you think." Shen Yunzhe began to make up random things. Anyway, there are no forensic doctors here, so they don't know the specific situation. "There are more accidental deaths, and not all the deceased require autopsies." ."

Yuan Jing's eyes hurt from crying, but she couldn't stop her tears. "I just went to the first floor and saw Bei Chuanchuan's body still attached to the steps."

"This is the first time I've been so close to a corpse. I tried my best to walk as close as possible, but I was still scared."

"When I couldn't help but look back, I saw Bei Chuanchuan's face on the steps. Her eyes were open and she seemed to be looking at me. I cried on the spot. My tolerance was too low. But I've really never seen it..." Yuan Jing lowered her head as she spoke, and her voice was replaced by a sob.

Shen Yunzhe patted her shoulder and said, "It's human nature."

At this moment, Bi Jiayin, who was discussing, suddenly raised his voice, "Then what else do you want! We are all going to die!"

Everyone present looked over, but Bi Jiayin didn't care. She threw the paper in her hand on the table and turned around and walked out of the dormitory door.

Shen Yunzhe walked over and picked up the paper on the table, "What's wrong?"

"She wants to stack up Arhats and climb the wall." Li Yilun took the blank paper handed to him by Shen Yunzhe, "I think this method is too reckless and is not within the scope of consideration."

Shen Yunzhe understood.

"She's too anxious." Li Yilun remained expressionless, and he didn't even speak in a hurry.

"The current situation cannot be helped by us not being anxious." Yuan Jing said something for Bi Jiayin, "So many people die so quickly, aren't you anxious? No one knows who's turn will be next. ."

Li Yilun shook his head, "Let's go out of the dormitory building and go to the cafeteria."

"Canteen?" Yuan Jing was surprised by the location. "Is there anything in the canteen?"

"There is breakfast, lunch and dinner." Shen Yunzhe said: "If this is really a long-term mission and we have to stay here for who knows how long, then there should be a place for us to eat, otherwise we will all You have to starve to death here, even if you can starve to death, there must be a place to eat."

Li Yilun: "He is right."

Yuan Jing nodded, and they set off to the canteen together. They passed Bei Chuanchuan's body again on the way. After a few hours, the body had become obviously stiff. If it had been left here without treatment, it might still rot, but now they Not in the mood to deal with this.

When I walked out of the dormitory door, it was a little dark outside.

"Why don't we go find Bi Jiayin first?" Yuan Jing still remembers her, "Is it really okay to let her stay alone in the dormitory?"

"She is a veteran player. She knows this very well and will go to the cafeteria herself." Li Yilun said.

Yuan Jing nodded, and she turned to look at the dormitory building. At this moment, her eyes suddenly opened wide, "...Bi Jiayin?"

"Look! It's Bi Jiayin!"

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun looked in the direction she was pointing, and saw Bi Jiayin walking forward step by step on the balcony on the third floor of the girls' dormitory.

"What is she doing?" Yuan Jing asked curiously.

"Bi Jiayin!" She called Bi Jiayin's name, "Come down quickly, we are going to the cafeteria!"

But Bi Jiayin continued walking forward as if he hadn't heard her voice at all. She climbed up the dormitory building and slowly approached to the side.

Shen Yunzhe blinked and looked at Li Yilun, "...What does she mean? She's not planning to jump out from the third floor?!"

Li Yilun's face was extremely ugly, and they immediately ran in that direction.

"I mentioned it to her, but I didn't expect her to actually do it." Li Yilun's voice finally showed gritted teeth, "I really just mentioned it, and also reminded me not to do it."

They rushed to the edge in a hurry. At this time, Bi Jiayin finally climbed to the edge of the window sill. She stood on the window sill, the wind blowing her long hair.

"Bi Jiayin!" Li Yilun called to her, "Don't jump! You can't get out from there!"

Bi Jiayin stood there steadily, her eyes fixed on the wall, without answering a word.

"Bi Jiayin!" Yuan Jing also called her.

But all she could see was the wall.

"Something's wrong."

Shen Yunzhe quickly unbuttoned his coat and threw it on Yuan Jing, then started climbing directly from the first floor. The protruding balcony and railings were the best supports. Shen Yunzhe climbed up at an extremely fast speed. Trying to get ahead of Bi Jiayin.

But she is fast, and Bi Jiayin is even faster.

Just when his hand grabbed the railing on the third floor, Bi Jiayin jumped up. She looked into the distance as if she were watching some beautiful dream. Shen Yunzhe could even see the smile on her face when she jumped out.

But what she jumped over was not a sweet dream, but a nightmare.

She failed to jump out of the fence, and her whole body was pierced by the wire on the fence. She opened her eyes and looked outside, her eyes frozen, and she didn't make a sound until she died.

Shen Yunzhe hung on the fence on the third floor and looked at her body, his eyelids trembling.

"Ah!" Yuan Jing screamed again.

Shen Yunzhe stepped on the window sill on the second floor and jumped directly. He stood below and looked at Bi Jiayin's body, and then said, "She jumped this wall not because of a word from you or me."

Li Yilun knew what Shen Yunzhe was talking about.

He nodded, "She's not in the right state. She seems to be tempted by something, and she's seeking her own death as if she's possessed."

"Thinking about it this way, why did Lan Sicheng go to the top floor? Is he as unconscious as her?" Shen Yunzhe said: "It's very possible. How could you, "old players", not know that you can't act alone."

Yuan Jing squatted on the ground and started crying, "Isn't the point now that another person died?"

"Bi Jiayin is dead, and the only old players left are Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe. We are all newcomers. There is no way we can leave here on our own."

"We will die too."

"I don't want to die."

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun looked at each other, and Li Yilun shook his head, "Don't count on me. I can't protect myself."

Shen Yunzhe sighed: "What should we do now?"

"Let's go to the cafeteria as originally planned." Li Yilun said, "Have dinner."

It can only be the.

They picked up Yuan Jing, whose feet were weak from the ground, and pulled her towards the cafeteria.

No one knows what happened, and no one knows why or how they died, but they are still alive, and since they are still alive, they have to keep going.

...

There was no food in the cafeteria, and there were no chefs. Dust was piled on every table. Shen Yunzhe reached out and touched it, and his fingers turned earthy.

"There is no food." Li Yilun murmured, "Why?"

There is no time limit to escape from the mission, people die quickly, and food and water are not provided. They dare not drink from the leaking faucet in the dormitory building. Who knows if there is anything weird in it.

"From this point of view, it seems that this is indeed a very tight task." Shen Yunzhe said: "If you don't eat or drink for two days, you will have no energy."

Li Yilun frowned, "Something's wrong."

Yuan Jing didn't care whether the chair was dirty or not. She squatted on the chair and stared blankly into the distance, not knowing what she was thinking.

"We still don't know how they died."

Shen Yunzhe sat on the chair next to Yuan Jing, and dust rubbed against his pants. He didn't care at all. Extreme sports enthusiasts fall and climb a lot, so dust is nothing.

"I do have an idea."

"What?"

"Do you know about the supernatural and terrifying incidents on campus?" Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "The kind that are spread in all major schools."

Yuan Jing rolled her eyes with red circles, "Are you talking about the school rumor that the school is built on a cemetery?"

"right."

Shen Yunzhe lay on the table and faced Li Yilun, "First of all, a staff member who built the school was killed due to an accident or homicide, and his body was built into the wall of the school. Lu Shun."

"There was a senior student who jumped off a building or hanged herself because she was let down because of her studies or boyfriend and girlfriend issues. Lan Sicheng."

"Don't count the stairs when you go up the stairs, otherwise you will find that there is an extra step on the stairs, or you will hear someone calling your name and can't look back when you go up the stairs, because there is a junior who fell to death and is looking for a scapegoat. Bei Chuanchuan ."

"The school has extremely strict school rules and students are not allowed to leave the school. Finally one day, a student couldn't bear the loneliness and climbed the wall to skip class. As a result, he fell off the wall and fell on the spot because of the measures added by the school. Die. Bi Jiayin."

Yuan Jing's face turned pale, and she kept nodding her head, "Yes, that's it!"

"They are all scary ghost stories that are circulated in school!"

Li Yilun was stunned unexpectedly. After a long time, he nodded, "...So that's it."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him curiously, "You don't know?"

"I, I." Li Yilun was stunned by the question, and finally couldn't hold on to his image of a cold and cool man. After a long time, I said, "I never went to an ordinary school. In order to inherit my family's career, I , have been studying at home."

"Hey, a fish that slipped through the nine-year compulsory education?" Shen Yunzhe sighed, "What is your family legacy business?"

Li Yilun was silent again. Just when Shen Yunzhe thought he wouldn't speak, he spoke in a low voice.

"Fortune telling."

Now Shen Yunzhe was silent. He looked at Li Yilun, trying to find out that he was joking. However, Li Yilun's serious eyes told him that he was indeed not joking.

"The master who suppresses ghosts was also dragged into the game field?" Yuan Jing complained softly.

"I only tell fortunes and don't catch ghosts." Li Yilun retorted, "A customer suddenly said that he had entered a strange place and wanted me to save his life. He could give me any amount of money. I thought he was lying. I just watched that live broadcast, who knew it was true."

"Well, I'm a forensic doctor who redresses the injustice of corpses; you are a master who changes the lives of living people. Today, you've been taken advantage of by this game."

Li Yilun shook his head, "No, it's not that serious."

"You counted?"

"Yes, I figured it out." Li Yilun said: "It's not just us, even the dead ones have no signs of death. Logically speaking, they shouldn't die."

He finally began to speak more, but with confusion, "Not all of them should die, but they are all dead."

"Why?"

Gulu, a voice interrupted Li Yilun's soliloquy.

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun turned to look at Yuan Jing.

Yuan Jing quickly covered her stomach, "I'm sorry, I didn't eat when I came in, and I'm already starving now."

The two of them looked at each other and sighed.

There was no food in this abandoned cafeteria, and there was no food in the entire University of Nottingham. There was nothing they could do if they were hungry. They could only go back to the girls' dormitory together while it was still not that late. Yuan Jing followed them with a blushing face. , while walking, he said that he wanted to take a bite of the grass just looking at it.

They were really hungry and had not drank water all day. They finally turned on the faucet and got some water to satisfy their hunger.

Yuan Jing was lying on the innermost bed, while Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun were sitting on the bed in front of her, looking like they didn't intend to sleep.

The whole day made Yuan Jing's spirit extremely tense. She was hungry and tired. In the end, she fell asleep on the wooden bed and it was not stable at all. Shen Yunzhe yawned. She felt a little sleepy but was afraid that something would happen. To be honest, , it was also the first time that he encountered such a difficult situation.

The codename climber assigned to him by the system was useless because they had never seen a ghost.

[The codename world cannot be changed yet, because there are no markers, so it is impossible to judge the situation and assign appropriate peers. 】

This system can always jump out and explain to him when he is confused, as if it knows what he is thinking.

[I said before, I am in your mind, of course I know what you are thinking. 】

Grass.

Chen Yunzhe's pupils were shaking.

What kind of social death scene is this? !

[I have no interest in your memory at all. You can treat me as an AI that answers your questions. 】

The more he thought about it, the more embarrassed he felt. Shen Yunzhe decided to divert his attention, so he looked at Li Yilun who was sitting next to him, "Have you ever thought about whether something will happen tonight?"

Li Yilun didn't even look at him, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Li Yilun."

"I'm not sure now, and I don't know what will happen." Li Yilun finally said, "At least in my opinion, none of us will die at this stage, but the last one killed by me ‌Bi Jiayin, who was judged not to die, is already dead."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Does that mean everything is fine?"

Li Yilun opened his eyes and looked at him, "What do you want to do?"

"I drank too much water just now and I want to go to the toilet." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "Don't you think I don't dare to go there? The toilet is a place where supernatural incidents are prone to happen. How about you go with me?"

In fact, Shen Yunzhe didn't want to go to the toilet, but he just lied casually.

Shen Yunzhe sighed in his heart: This habit is really bad.

Li Yilun looked at him with disgust, "I won't go."

"I know, after all, we can't leave Yuan Jing alone in the dormitory." Having said this, Shen Yunzhe had to go if he didn't want to. He stood up and coughed, "Then I'll go. "

Li Yilun nodded, "Be careful."

Okay, okay, why don't you just go to the toilet?

Is it possible that all of them can be wiped out in one day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 533 92
New oneshot books cause I stopped updating my other ones-
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.6K 4.1K 26
obsessed
41.7K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...