I control the unlimited flow...

Bởi aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 25

176 8 1
Bởi aneeqaahmed01

When Shen Yunzhe woke up, he saw that the sun had set and the dormitory with only one window was a little dark.

He was so dizzy from sleep that he almost rolled off the hospital bed, but at least he felt that his mood had finally stabilized.

[Code Forensic and Code Hope are opposites in terms of emotional stability, and the emotional problems of Code Hope cannot be suppressed so easily. You'd better sleep more and rest to maintain your energy. 】

"Oh." Shen Yunzhe replied lazily.

[Also, I hope the code name will have some impact on you. 】

"Yeah." Shen Yunzhe continued to reply with one word.

[Characteristics of Codename Hope: Extremely extreme thoughts, and will use the most impulsive and risky ways to achieve their goals. 】

Oops, it's really dangerous!

After leaving the dormitory, as soon as he walked to the dining area, he saw everyone looking at him. Shen Yunzhe pressed his sore neck due to poor sleeping posture, "What are you looking at?"

So they whispered, "It seems normal?"

In the end, Ding Yue, who was still good-tempered, was pushed out, "I just felt that you were not in a good mood in the morning and you were not willing to talk."

"When people are extremely tired, they will have a series of emotional problems, which will lead to physical health problems. This has scientific basis in medicine and even psychological medicine." Shen Yunzhe replied: "You can Think of it as the reverse wake-up energy."

Qiulan complained in a low voice, "This way of speaking is not quite right either."

Yes, it's not quite right, but there is no way. The forensic doctor's synchronization rate was instantly adjusted to 30%, causing him to get closer to himself in this parallel world.

Shen Yunzhe sat down at his seat and started to eat dinner. He hadn't eaten all day long. He was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back. However, when he was eating, he subconsciously picked out all the carrots on the plate... Well, forensic doctors are picky eaters too.

"Don't you eat carrots?" Duan Ziyao asked in a low voice.

So Shen Yunzhe replied: "The color doesn't suit me."

"What color do you prefer?"

"Green is the color of life."

Duan Ziyao:......

Everyone present heard this conversation. Several people's expressions changed again and again. They were so confused that they grabbed Shen Yunzhe's collar and asked him who he was and whether he was possessed by the ghost in the exhibition hall. ‌.

After dinner, no one entered the staff dormitory again. They waited until after eight o'clock when they walked out of the restaurant area and finally heard the announcement that the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall was open. The number of people and directions were arranged in time. At nine o'clock, all the doors of the major exhibition halls were opened. They spread out and decided to search every corner of the exhibition hall.

It's a pity that they have great ambitions but have achieved almost nothing.

The good news is that they spent the whole night smoothly. Apart from narrowly avoiding the female ghost in the publicity hall, they did not encounter any dangerous things. The bad news is that nothing happened. They did not. There is nothing that can be called progress in getting new clues.

The only hope is the doll house that I can't get into.

Duan Ziyao said: "I think that doll house is very important. Three of us died because of the dolls."

"Everyone knows that the Doll House is important, but the main problem now is that we can't get in." Liu Yaran sighed.

Lu Ronghua: "I saw a keyhole on the door. According to the logic of those horror games, we probably need a key to open this door."

"Where is the key?"

"Maybe it's in the curator's office." Shen Yunzhe concluded, "We entered all the doors and went to see all the exhibition halls, except for the doll hall that couldn't be entered. There are two very important places that did not appear, one is the curator's office, and the other is the warehouse."

The people present opened their eyes slightly, and what they had always felt was unnatural was instantly revealed.

Yes, in such a large exhibition hall, it's okay if you can't see the curator. Why is there no curator's office? Moreover, this type of exhibition hall will definitely have a warehouse and workshop for displaying exhibits, because the items in the private exhibition hall need to be replaced at any time, so as to attract popularity.

"Do you think the chef will know?" Liu Yaran thought of a possibility, "The chef cooks every day, and there are new ingredients every day. These ingredients are not available in the kitchen. Will he?" ‌Could it be that he took it from the warehouse?"

Everyone thinks it is possible.

And at this time when you can't find any clues, asking the only chef with whom you can have a normal conversation is the best option.

Seven people came to the kitchen in great force. At this time, the chef was still making his bone soup. White bones were floating in the milky white soup.

Shen Yunzhe took a closer look, and then said happily, "This shape is indeed a pig bone."

Everyone looked at him with indescribable eyes.

"Master, do you know where the warehouse is?" Qiulan said with a smile, "We need to go to the warehouse to get things, but the curator didn't tell us where the warehouse is. We can only think about it after thinking about it. ‌I asked you about it‌."

The chef stirred the bone broth as if he didn't hear anything.

"master?"

"Isn't the warehouse right here?" Chef Shi Shiran said.

Is the warehouse located in the kitchen? !

It is also possible that the kitchen is the only place they have never looked for, because the chef is always in it, so it is difficult for them to go in and check carefully. They looked at each other and considered when to take advantage of the opportunity. The chef is not here. Go in and look for it.

Before they could think about it, the chef spoke again.

"By the way, there's one more thing." The chef said: "If you go to the warehouse, remember to find a doll wearing a red dress."

As soon as they heard the doll, everyone's faces instantly turned pale.

The kitchen didn't seem to notice their ugly expressions, and continued to stir the bone soup while saying: "The doll was newly brought back by the curator. The dress is very beautiful. The curator put it in the warehouse. There, but I don't know why it disappeared this morning‌."

"If you find this doll, the curator will give you a salary increase."

As a result, they did not get the location of the warehouse, but they got very bad news: a doll wearing a red dress was coming soon.

They are worried, and everyone's face is not good-looking. If a baby comes to them, one of them will die. From Luo Yiyue to Feng Zhou, there is no exception. Although there are seven of them now, there are seven points. ‌1 chance, but no one wants to die.

At five o'clock, the announcement that the exhibition hall was closing sounded. They ate their last breakfast absentmindedly and returned to their dormitory without much energy.

There are also people who are reluctant to go in for fear of encountering something inside.

Shen Yunzhe yawned. He got in faster than anyone else and slept more peacefully than anyone else. Duan Ziyao, who was in the same room with him, did not have such a strong psychological quality. He tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. In the end, he could only I was lying on the table thinking about something, and in the end I just squinted for a short while.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Shen Yunzhe woke up on time. He stretched out in relaxation. Two days of adequate sleep made his mental state much better. Duan Ziyao, who was lying on the table and fell asleep, closed his eyes and slept. Feeling uneasy, Shen Yunzhe covered him with a blanket and went out.

There was no one outside the staff dormitory. Even Qiulan went into the dormitory to rest. It was Ding Yue's room. After all, his roommate had just died.

Walking all the way to the propaganda hall, Shen Yunzhe first walked to the door of the story hall. After making sure that the door was closed properly, he took out a hard steel pipe from a hidden corner behind the door. To be honest, this thing should not be there. The exhibition hall is also an exhibition object. There are horror stories about it being wielded and smashed to death. It was Shen Yunzhe who walked out of the exhibition hall last night.

Rolling up his sleeves, Shen Yunzhe hit the bookshelf and promotional stand in front of him with a steel pipe. The wooden bookshelf and wooden promotional stand could not withstand such force at all, and their shapes changed in just one move.

After a few blows, the thing fell apart easily. Shen Yunzhe also tore the brochures that fell to the ground into pieces and scattered them around, making the place look more and more like a ruin.

After everything was done, Shen Yunzhe took a deep breath.

"Comfortable."

【......】

"Do you know? I feel like my soul is fighting. Codename Forensic tells me to calm down and look at the problem rationally. Codename wants to tell me what to look at and that's it." Shen Yunzhe threw the steel pipe away. In the ruins, "It's pretty good, it's complementary."

The system was silent for a while, [Do I need to provide synchronization with the psychologist? 】

"I do not need it, thank you."

Shen Yunzhe yawned heavily, looking like he hadn't woken up yet.

"Speaking of which, do you understand hope?"

【which aspect? 】

"I seemed to have dreamed about him yesterday. I felt a little pitiful about him. Although I know it's a bit strange to pity myself, he seemed to have been locked up there alone for a long time."

"There is scientific proof that if a person stays in a confined space for a long time, he will have mental and psychological problems, which may last a lifetime."

[Don't give him expectations. 】

"What?"

[If you don't have expectations, you won't pursue or get close to you. Your caring attitude is exactly what he wants. Since you can't let him leave, don't pay too much attention to him. . 】

"Didn't you say that? No one would refuse to help yourself." Shen Yunzhe said casually: "No one would really not love himself."

"What's the difference between a person who has no expectations and a corpse? Trees all hope to grow where there is sunshine."

The system thought: Sure enough, he and Codename Hope are the same person, equally difficult to convince, and equally disinclined to listen to anything.

At this time, Shen Yunzhe, who had never been very concerned about it, posted a few question marks on the barrage.

【? ? ? 】

【Violent doctor‌? 】

【What is he doing? Why did you smash the propaganda hall? Are you going crazy because of too much mental pressure? Are you still talking to yourself? 】

[But he doesn't look like he's crazy. Although his mental state is a bit worrying, haven't there been viewers who have seen him play games? Do you know what's going on? 】

[I don't know, but I always feel that it's not good. He couldn't just smash up the publicity hall casually. 】

Shen Yunzhe rubbed his eyes and left the publicity hall. He went back to the dormitory and slept for a while. He even got up at seven o'clock to have dinner. He looked very lazy until Shen Yunzhe arrived at the publicity hall on time at 7:50.

He was standing outside the door of the propaganda hall, waiting for someone. Players would not come to the propaganda hall at night because they all knew that there was a female ghost in white in the propaganda hall.

【Wait a moment? Isn't it? Why did he come to the propaganda hall again? 】

【Who are you waiting for? Waiting for a female ghost? 】

Yes, that's right, Shen Yunzhe came here just to wait for this female ghost in white.

The female ghost in white is a staff member of the Rare Objects Exhibition Hall. She is dedicated to her job and squats in the publicity hall every night to promote it. What will she do if she suddenly comes out and finds that the publicity hall has been smashed? According to the logic of a normal employee, she would go to the owner immediately, whether to express her innocence or to restore normalcy in the workplace, even if it was to seek mental compensation.

The eight o'clock broadcast sounded on time, and with a click, the door of the story hall opened, and the pale woman crawled out of the story hall.

When she climbed to the door, the pale woman visibly paused. She lay there and looked at the mess in the publicity hall. After a long time, Shen Yunzhe heard her scream in anger.

Right, that is it.

【Don't you think you are taking too many risks? 】

Shen Yunzhe said silently, 'Who do you think is to blame? '

There was just a little smile on his face. What he said was not a complaint, it could even be said to be a surprise.

Of course he knew that this was very risky, and even very impulsive. This was not something a normal person could come up with. He actually wanted to destroy a female ghost's workplace and then follow her to the curator's office. How terrifying it was, but this This is the normal behavior pattern that can be obtained after synchronizing the code.

Codename Hope: You will always find another path and embark on it without hesitation.

But you can often get the best results.

The pale woman stood up tremblingly, turned around and crawled back to the story hall. Just when Shen Yunzhe thought that his idea was wrong, a creaking sound came from the story hall, like a group of rats gnawing. Seeing something, Shen Yunzhe immediately came to the door of the story hall, and he carefully took a look inside.

I saw the female ghost squatting in front of the bookshelf and looking up at the ceiling. There was a puppet hanging on the ceiling, but this puppet was not a dead player, but a withered skeleton.

The female ghost crawled back to the publicity hall again. She squatted on the smashed publicity stand and continued to maintain her working posture. Shen Yunzhe immediately slipped into the story hall while she couldn't see it, and entered here for the second time. Last time he wished he could run away quickly, but this time he wished he could stay longer.

Shen Yunzhe found a wooden ladder next to the bookshelf. Shen Yunzhe opened the wooden ladder and climbed up step by step. He didn't waste much effort to pry open the ceiling, because the ceiling could have been opened. However, the moment he pried open the ceiling, a plastic doll rolled out. ‌.

It was a male doll with a cheap headgear, and its neck and body were obviously separated. It rolled out of the ceiling and fell to the floor of the story hall.

With a click, the head and body were completely separated.

Afraid that the female ghost would hear the sound and come in, Shen Yunzhe stepped on the ladder and got into the ceiling. After covering the ceiling, Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight. The moment the flashlight turned on, he was startled, and a corpse fell down. In front of him, the skeleton was covered with elegant clothes, like a person who was either rich or noble.

Shen Yunzhe leaned over and turned the body over, but the body turned over and the head was still in the original position...it turned out that the head was missing.

After flipping through the clothes, I finally saw the symbol belonging to the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall, 'curator of the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall'.

Not to mention that he never saw the curator, it turned out that he had died here and turned into a pile of bones.

But at this moment, after watching the entire barrage, I was blown away.

【What the hell? 】

【Can you do this? After ruining the female ghost's job, you followed the female ghost to find the curator? ! 】

【Who is he? Is he really a doctor? Doctor‌can think of such a thing? 】

[This is so outrageous‌, my mother! 】

[This player is not simple, his thinking mode is different from ordinary people, this, this... why are there such people in the world. 】

[I'm not willing to give in. How could he find the curator's office so easily! 】

【Feng Xiu is in the forest, hehe, sooner or later he will be betrayed. 】

[Warning: The level of disgust in the live broadcast room is increasing, and the difficulty of the game is increasing. 】

[Game difficulty: 2.5]

Of course Shen Yunzhe didn't know that the difficulty of his game would increase to 2 or 5 in an instant. He just carefully inspected the broken part of the skull and finally determined that the curator should have been beheaded directly, judging from the scars on the bones. It was most likely an axe, and it was chopped several times.

I don't even know if he was dead or alive when he was beheaded.

Since it was the curator who should have the key to the doll house, Shen Yunzhe started to touch his pocket, but instead of the key, he found a map. Shen Yunzhe shined a flashlight on the map, and they were on it. The rooms explored are exactly the same, except that the curator's room is marked above the story hall, and a 'workroom' is marked next to the exhibition hall.

In addition to the doll house, the exhibition hall also has a workshop?

By the way, there is also a warehouse.

Shen Yunzhe searched around, and finally he unexpectedly discovered that the warehouse was under the employee dormitory.

The warehouse looked extremely big, but the workroom was extremely small. Shen Yunzhe looked at the headless body next to him and decided to go to the workroom first.

He opened the ceiling carefully, fearing that he would see the face of the female ghost when he opened it. Fortunately, such a horrible thing did not happen. He came down from the ceiling and stepped on it. On the folding ladder, he folded the map and stuffed it into his pocket.

The female ghost was still huddled on the smashed promotional platform, looking a little pitiful against the blood stains all over her body.

After avoiding the female ghost and entering the exhibition hall, he met Lu Feng in the exhibition hall. Lu Feng was a little afraid of him and hid immediately when he saw him. Shen Yunzhe didn't care either. He knew who he was. Because the simultaneous change of characters causes great fluctuations, it is estimated that every player has questions about him.

According to the position on the map, he went to the very edge. There was a rather large painting hanging on the wall. Shen Yunzhe reached out and opened the painting. There was a door inside.

Sure enough, it is an exhibition hall of rare objects. Even such things as secret doors are designed. I am afraid it is also a publicity point.

Stepping into the studio, the first thing Shen Yunzhe smelled was the smell of dust that no one had entered for a long time, and there was also a strong sour smell, like something had rotted and fermented. The room was closed, so there was never any smell. Get the flavor out.

Shen Yunzhe frowned and looked at the items inside. There was a table with miscellaneous items in the workroom. Shen Yunzhe reached out and turned over it twice.

Judging from his experience in collecting dolls, this seems to be a tool table for making dolls. There are also some doll parts on the workbench, including a doll head without makeup or eyes. There are no finished doll clothes and a bunch of colorful doll eyes yet.

He has never been afraid of dolls. His house is full of dolls.

Leaving aside these doll accessories, Shen Yunzhe found a file. The text on the file was not very clear. It took Shen Yunzhe a long time to recognize all the handwriting on it.

This file should be written by the curator, and it contains the history of the development of this rare objects exhibition hall.

Just as Shen Yunzhe guessed before, the Exhibition Hall of Strange Objects started in an era when the enrollment rate was not high and most people still believed in ghosts and gods. Later, in the new era, horror-themed movies and books still brought in ‌Enough freshness and excitement‌, supernatural works were very popular at the time.

The director of the Strange Objects Exhibition Hall began to reproduce fake supernatural objects following the popular weird events on the Internet, including various supernatural photos and strange dolls, and the business of the Strange Objects Exhibition Hall became prosperous.

But the good times did not last long. This momentum did not last long. Few people in the new era believed in the existence of ghosts anymore. His exhibition hall of strange objects also had fewer and fewer visitors, but he did not make a good transformation. The passage can only barely hold on.

Everything turned around on that day when an employee showed him a report on a supernatural event.

'Now that I think about it, everything was just a coincidence. It happened that the exhibition hall could not sustain itself. It happened that the exhibition hall needed new supernatural stories. It happened that it was a horrific incident that exploded on the Internet. I was ecstatic and never thought that there might be a problem. , so I started replicating the 'scary doll' in the report. '

'A perverted serial killer was caught. He never chooses his targets when he kills. He also dismantles the body parts one by one and assembles them into a weird doll. Because the dead people are male, female, and old. There are also children, so the dolls are nondescript, but it is this nondescriptness that makes them particularly scary. '

'I was very excited at first. I looked for suitable materials, picked shapes, and got obsessed with it. It wasn't until a week later that I left the studio. That's when I discovered some problems. '

'Why do I forget how the doll is made, but every day there is an extra part? Moreover, the doll was extremely real, and it really scared me. Later, I unexpectedly discovered that there was no such report on the Internet at all. I looked for the employee who showed me the report, but the chef told me that he had not done it. New employees. '

'I realized something was wrong and wanted to stop making the doll, but I couldn't stop. The doll was still complete, getting more and more complete. Finally, I was very sure: the doll was alive. '

'It started to attack tourists, it started to attack every employee, and it also created its own doll house in this exhibition hall. Don't go to the doll house! There is no doll house in the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall! '

'I have to stop this. '

There appeared ‌, the starting point of everything.

Shen Yunzhe swept away the debris on the table, and sure enough, he saw a doll-making manual next to it.

There are complete steps for the doll on it. Although it is just a simple drawing, you can still see how weird this doll is. Various twisted parts are put together and condensed into a strange monster. The production manual There are also preparatory steps that the curator has done before.

First, make the appropriate eyes of the doll, then the heart of the doll, and then the body, skin, hands and feet of the doll...

It's so detailed. It's as if the human body is really being disassembled and put back together.

Trying to keep this information in his mind, Shen Yunzhe looked around, "So where does this smell come from?"

Although this is a closed workroom, no one would really make the workroom airtight, because the workroom is a place where people work, so logically speaking there should be no airtightness. The rotten smell will not dissipate for a long time, even the corpse will only rot for a few months.

Shen Yunzhe followed the smell and found that the studio was a bit narrow, but very long. All kinds of sundries were piled up throughout the room.

He found what he was looking for at the very end of the house.

It was a large vat. At first glance, it seemed to be very similar to the pot used by chefs to make bone soup. Some white meat was soaked in the vat. The meat had begun to rot, and the skin and hair were stuck together. Shen Yunzhe was sure of this with just one glance. It should be Feng Zhou's body. His bones were removed, and his flesh and blood were piled up and rotting in this vat.

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly. He held his breath and stirred the flesh and blood with the wood nearby, and soon found out the fragments of the doll's limbs.

Luo Yiyue lost her eyes and her heart was taken out just now. Now Feng Zhou's bones are taken away. This is exactly the same as the order of making the curator's doll, but what the curator made is no ordinary doll.

After all, it is still a playground, disgusting and cruel.

At the same time, Shen Yunzhe thought of a problem. After taking away the belongings of three people, a fourth doll appeared. The chef said the fourth doll was a doll wearing a red skirt. The curator's doll making manual Here, the fourth one is...skin? !

There will be ‌one player whose skin will be peeled off after ‌death!

He ran out in a hurry and left the studio as quickly as possible. It was night and the business hours of the Curiosities Exhibition Hall. He returned to the employee dormitory area and saw no one. This was normal. After all, everyone already knows that a group of guys who don't know whether they are humans or ghosts will stay in the employee dormitory area at night.

"Why are you here? If you are absent, your wages will be deducted." The chef walked out with a smile on his face, carrying bone soup.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the chef, and he thought of something.

He asked, "What's the salary?"

The chef still looked at him with a smile and didn't answer anything.

"Let me change the question." Shen Yunzhe said: "How do we get to work in the Rare Objects Exhibition Hall? Generally speaking, it's not our turn, right?"

The chef's smile deepened and he said, "Of course it's the body."

"You pawned your body parts to work in the Curiosities Exhibition Hall. As long as you do it well, you can replace the bad parts on your body. Do you see me? My eyes It's broken. I've been working here for many, many years. It said it would soon give me a new pair of eyes."

"You guys, you must abide by the rules and work hard, so that you can get good hands and feet early and become a complete person."

very good.

Shen Yunzhe thought: This employee's identity is indeed full of pitfalls!

...

People came back one after another just before dawn. Most of them had tired faces, and some even showed that they were ready to give up at a glance.

They knew that the exhibition hall was open at night, and that a group of people or ghosts would sleep in the staff dormitories at night, but they knew nothing else and had no way to stop them. The doll came in to kill them, and several people were thinking: Seven days passed by in a flash, as long as the seven days passed, it would be fine.

Shen Yunzhe sat quietly on the chair, looking forward, but saw nothing.

He was thinking about which of these players was more suitable for the 'skin' option, but no matter how he looked at the players' deaths, there was no order or rules, just like what the report said, serial killers It doesn't pick its targets, it kills people at random, removes its organs, and pieces them together into a weird doll.

Now it seems that the hidden rules of this game field are indeed more insidious than the novice game field.

The announcement only told them that they needed to survive in the Strange Objects Exhibition Hall for seven days, but never told them that their body parts would be pawned. Once the seven days are up, it is estimated that all of their body parts will be pawned. ‌If it is taken away, it is also death.

Preventing the dolls from taking their body parts within seven days is the real main mission.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Ding Yue sat next to Shen Yunzhe, "Have you made any new discoveries?"

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, with a subtle emotion in his eyes, "One good news and one bad news."

"Ah? Do you really have a new discovery?!" Lu Ronghua came over and said, "Shen Yunzhe, how do you grow your brain? How do you discover more than others?"

"Think of something others wouldn't think of." Shen Yunzhe replied.

Lu Ronghua:......

Very good, he was sure he was being perfunctory.

At this time, Lu Feng spoke in a low voice, "Are we missing someone?"

Hearing this, Qiulan started to count people, and after counting, there were only six of them including herself, "Liu Yaran hasn't come back yet? Ding Yue, I remember she went out with you during the day today, right?"

"We separated at two o'clock." Ding Yue replied: "She suddenly said she wanted to go to the bathroom and asked me to find clues by myself. I haven't seen her since then."

Lu Ronghua said: "Wait a little longer, maybe I'll be back soon. It's not yet dinner time."

Shen Yunzhe sat in his seat. After a moment, he spoke, "I remember Liu Yaran was wearing a pair of bell-bottom pants?"

Everyone present looked at him.

Shen Yunzhe didn't care either. He just thought and gestured, "Don't you think her pants look like a dress when her legs are put together?"

As soon as the dress was mentioned, the faces of everyone present became extremely ugly.

They‌remember the chef telling them‌to go to the warehouse to find a doll wearing a red dress.

Everyone quickly began to prepare for the worst.

It happened that the exhibition hall announced that it was closing at this time. It was already five o'clock, but Liu Yaran still didn't come back.

After waiting for a while, the chef slowly put the breakfast on the table. Everyone was distracted and no one moved their chopsticks.

The chef looked at them with a smile, "Who are you waiting for?"

Shen Yunzhe looked up at the chef, and Qiulan realized something instantly. She quickly said, "Do you remember that one of our employees is a girl? Do you know where she is?"

"Huh? You don't know?" The chef expressed his shock with an exaggerated body movement, "She stole the curator's doll, yes, the doll in the red dress. When the curator found out, she After firing her, she went back to the dormitory to pack her things this afternoon."

The chef shook his head and turned to leave, "What a pity. What a pity. He actually stole the curator's things."

"I should have been fired a long time ago. What if I still steal other things?"

The people present looked at each other, and they realized a terrible thing.

They no longer cared about the breakfast on the table, but stood up carefully. They walked to the staff dormitory area together, as if they were aware of their arrival, there was a creak, and the door of Liu Yaran's dormitory belonged to Liu Yaran. Opening it slowly, the room was pitch black and nothing could be seen clearly.

But Shen Yunzhe had already smelled the smell of blood.

Lu Ronghua swallowed his saliva, "Who will push the door open?"

"I, I won't go." Lu Feng shrank back in fear.

"Then I'll go." Lu Ronghua gritted his teeth. He walked to the door, placed his trembling hand on the door, and finally pushed the door hard.

The door finally opened, light penetrated into the dormitory, and the people present finally saw clearly what was in the dormitory.

Lu Feng let out a sharp scream, and the others were frightened and staggered.

It's really too scary.

Liu Yaran's neck was hung by a rope from the fan blade above her head. She had been dead for an unknown period of time, and her long black hair hung in front of her face.

This is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that all the skin on her body has been taken away, leaving only the pink flesh and blue blood vessels attached to the bones. The clothes on her body are soaked with blood. When the body sways, it looks like a spinning red dress.

A red doll hung on her leg. The doll was wearing a low-quality skirt sewn from a piece of red cloth, dangling with Liu Yaran.

Some people began to sob and cry, and the death of the fourth person completely tore apart their psychological defenses.

This is probably a way of death that they could never imagine in their lifetime. Their skin was stripped off and their red dress was stained with blood. No one can stabilize their emotions when facing this kind of scene.

Only Shen Yunzhe walked over. He looked at Liu Yaran's body, with the red reflected in his eyes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
23K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
12.3K 159 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
19.9K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...