I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 18

220 10 0
By aneeqaahmed01

A few slices of dry bread were not enough to wrap around the stomach, and Shen Yunzhe listened to his stomach growling as he walked.

Although he was about to arrive at the gate of the community, the thought of having to cook and wait for food after returning home made him extremely decadent. He finally escaped from such a dangerous place, but he still had to spend time cooking for himself! What if something goes wrong in the next game?

It's so sad that people are running out of money and haven't spent all their money yet.

So he held the baby and moved into the beef noodle restaurant next to the community.

The boss was an acquaintance, and he burst into laughter when he saw Shen Yunzhe, "Is it Xiao Shen, or is it the same as before?"

"Same as the same, but with an extra serving of beef." Shen Yunzhe found a place to sit down, and then put the doll on the place inside.

The boss quickly ordered the people in the kitchen to come down, and then looked curiously at the exquisite and beautiful doll next to Shen Yunzhe. "Is this a gift for relatives and children? Isn't this doll cheap?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe replied with a smile, more sincere than before because of loneliness... He thought.

"Give it to myself, I like dolls."

The boss was choked. He looked at the doll and then at Shen Yunzhe, as if it was difficult to understand that an adult like Shen Yunzhe actually liked this kind of doll.

So the result of Shen Yunzhe's sincerity was that the person he had finally talked to left. Shen Yunzhe let out a long breath and chose to do something else to pass the time. So before he came out, he kept arranging the doll's clothes, moved and put in effort, and even hummed The song comes.

Codename hoped to look at the doll through his eyes, and the doll's transparent eyes looked at him empty.

Because he hadn't heard any sound for so long, he listened to all the sounds carefully, including those whispers that were not clear.

"It's the young man renting a house in the front community."

"Uncle, don't you think he's a little strange?"

"He always likes to look at people when he talks, which puts a lot of pressure on people. Just now I always felt that he and the baby were staring at me together, which was very penetrating."

"What are you talking about? He is a guest and he is not allowed to go out and talk nonsense."

"Of course I know. This is not a strange thing I encountered recently. An old man who scavenged found a doll in the trash can in the neighborhood next door. The old man wanted to take out the cotton, but he pulled out a dead kitten with blood seeping into the cotton. , I started thinking wildly."

When the noodles were cooked, the boss quickly took them out. Shen Yunzhe stopped arranging the doll's clothes and started eating the noodles.

I haven't eaten anything seriously for a whole day.

Codename Hope stared at the steaming noodle soup in front of him. He slightly put his head out and tried to smell it with his nose, but all he could smell was the smell of decaying dust in the air. He couldn't smell anything.

I want to know what it tastes like, I want to take a bite, what does it feel like to have hot air blowing on my face?

These things that he should have remembered but had forgotten because of time had a great attraction for him.

Shen Yunzhe, who became hungrier and hungrier as he ate, put down his chopsticks. It was so painful that he was full...

If he stayed any longer, he might get another bowl of noodles. Shen Yunzhe quickly stood up to pay, not giving himself the chance to eat another bowl.

After paying the payment, Shen Yunzhe returned to the community with the baby in his arms. As soon as he reached the door of the community, he heard something coming from the trash can. His first reaction was a wild cat. Can a wild cat survive in such a cold day? The second reaction was the scavengers. Almost every day, old scavengers would come and look through the trash cans in search of things to sell.

Shen Yunzhe walked to the trash can, but unexpectedly found that it was neither a wild cat nor a scavenger.

The little girl holding the doll shook the trash can. She was wearing a floral cotton jacket. The doll in her arms was dirty, as if it had just been dug out of the trash can.

"Little sister?" Shen Yunzhe walked over quickly, "The trash can is dirty, don't dig through it."

When the little girl heard his voice, she turned to look at Shen Yunzhe. When Shen Yunzhe thought that the naughty child was disobedient, she opened her mouth and said "meow".

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

He just watched the little girl meow and run away happily holding the doll.

"No way." Shen Yunzhe breathed into the palm of his hand, then took out his cell phone, took a photo of the bouncing child and sent it to the community group, asking her adults to pick up the child quickly. This is the gate of the community, and walking outside is the road. There are many cars on the road. If there is an accident, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

The last person who came to pick up the child was a resident of the neighborhood next door, who was already looking for the child. Unexpectedly, she actually ran two streets to get here by herself.

"Am I too sensitive after entering a gaming venue?" Shen Yunzhe murmured, "Why do I always feel something is wrong?"

【No. 】

"Ah?" Shen Yunzhe was startled by the sudden sound from the system.

[The expansion of the game field will have an impact on the real world. This impact is difficult to detect and relatively slow. Many legendary supernatural events are not all fake. If it continues to develop, maybe the real world will also be like the game field. Same. 】

Shen Yunzhe was really shocked, "No, it's like a playground? Is there a way to deal with it?"

【This is not our business. 】

Fine.

Shen Yunzhe carried the baby upstairs. He was not a savior. He was tricked into the game arcade. An unemployed young man with no money could do nothing and could not save the world.

After entering the house, he first put the vegetables he bought into the kitchen and changed out of his heavy coat. Then Shen Yunzhe began to tidy up his dolls on the wall little by little, placing the newly bought doll in the center. He finally nodded with satisfaction.

The feeling of loneliness affected by the codename Hope also disappeared.

Filling his home with dolls will give Shen Yunzhe a strong sense of satisfaction.

It's not necessarily that he likes dolls very much, he just wants them. He wants many, many, many, so many that he can see them as soon as he opens his eyes. It's best if all of them are very beautiful. Although this hobby is already a bit difficult to control, it can even be Call it 'doll collecting'.

Shen Yunzhe was an orphan and grew up in an orphanage. It was said that the dean picked him up in the snow, so he took the dean's surname.

Everything in the orphanage is shared, no one has anything exclusive to him, and food must be distributed evenly. Beautiful dolls are rare items, and Shen Yunzhe, as a boy, cannot get them at all, and the thought of wanting them is always in his mind. .

When I grew up, I left the orphanage. High school tuition and miscellaneous fees were exempted. I worked in college to pay tuition and earn living expenses.

After graduating from college and getting a job, I finally got out of control and put the dolls I bought on a whole wall.

He was going to draft a will, and if something happened to him, he would donate all the dolls on the wall to the orphanage, so that every orphan in the orphanage would have one.

Adhering to the bastard logic of 'If you have money, you should buy a doll', 'Why should I be here alone and want to die if I don't have any problems', and 'Hurry up and buy a doll to comfort yourself', Shen Yunzhe bought three more dolls one after another in the past ten days. , he piled the doll walls in his house close to each other, and also placed three orders online to wait for the construction period.

After tidying up all the dolls, Shen Yunzhe picked up his phone and looked at the time, and then said, "It seems it's almost time."

Ten days flew by without leaving any trace.

Ding bell, the phone started to ring in his hand. Shen Yunzhe looked at the caller number and confirmed that it was an unknown number.

Press the answer button and put it to your ear, and a familiar mechanical sound will sound.

[The game "Exhibition Hall of Strange Objects" is loading. 】

[The game is loading...]

As before, after saying this, the phone hung up. Shen Yunzhe looked around the room. The originally slightly narrow rental house continued to expand, and soon even the walls disappeared. After a moment of darkness, there was a faint firelight. It should be Is it a candle?

This time Shen Yunzhe was no longer as confused as the first time, but this time he was no longer alone.

There were probably ten men and women holding cell phones standing in different places around them.

Not far away is a strange building with old light signs and chain-linked fences. There is an exhibition sign outside with old advertising slogans written on it.

[Keep away from strangers and keep out of the faint of heart, this will be a mysterious and strange journey...]

There was a ding-dong sound from the mobile phone. Shen Yunzhe opened the phone and saw the announcement of this game arcade.

[The game "Exhibition Hall of Strange Objects" has been loaded]

[Game content: The Strange Objects Exhibition Hall, which specializes in weird things, closed down overnight. The owner of the hall disappeared and his employees left. However, some people saw lights lighting up in the exhibition hall in the middle of the night, and there seemed to be figures moving. In order to explore the truth, a group of people opened the door Old gate. 】

[Main mission: Survive in the exhibition hall for seven days. 】

Shen Yunzhe carefully looked at the people around him. Most of them had calm expressions. Only a few were obviously anxious, with doubts and confusion in their eyes. It might be their first time entering the game field.

The phone screen automatically switched to a countdown, and with a creak, the gate and fence of the exhibition hall opened. People present hurriedly walked inside, and Shen Yunzhe followed, but not everyone believed what was on the phone.

"Where is this?! Kidnapping! I told you I'm going to call the police!"

A middle-aged man with a fat head and big ears roared angrily, his voice had a bit of an explosive tone, and he raised his voice loudly because he wanted to threaten others.

"Hey! Where are you going?! Didn't you hear me?"

No one paid any attention to him.

Finally, a young man who couldn't bear it said, "Go in before the countdown ends. Hurry, there is not enough time. If you don't enter within the specified time, you will die."

"Huh? Who are you lying to? Grandpa, I have connections in society!" The middle-aged man grabbed the kind-hearted young man and said, "I don't believe it anymore. Will you die after time? It just so happens that you stay with me. , don't leave! Even if you die, you will die with me."

The young man was shocked. He quickly started to shake his hands, but the middle-aged man's hands were very strong and he couldn't break them open no matter what.

"No, let go! Let me go!"

Seeing that time was getting shorter and shorter, the young man began to ask for help, but no one around him went to help. Some of them had already entered the exhibition hall and were looking outside indifferently.

Listening to the young man's cry for help, Shen Yunzhe glanced at the time. There were still 30 seconds before the end of the countdown. It was useless to say anything at this time. He picked up a wooden stick from the ground. When he came in, Shen Yunzhe realized that he should be there again. Synchronized with the forensics, the kind of thinking logic that would not appear in his reality kept emerging.

There are some acupuncture points on the human body that will cause the body to reflexively defend itself if it is poked. The time now is only enough for this.

When the middle-aged man responded to the young man's struggle, he stabbed him at once. As expected, the other man let out a cry of pain and let go of his hand reflexively.

Shen Yunzhe took the opportunity to pull out the young man. The young man looked at him with wide eyes and gratitude, and the two of them quickly ran towards the exhibition hall.

Jumping in at the last second, before the two of them could relax, a sharp scream came from behind.

The door of the exhibition hall slowly closed. Shen Yunzhe turned his head and looked behind him at the last moment. In the gap between the door and the door, he only saw a man with his head and legs held down by pairs of dark hands. He was screaming and his body was being crushed. It was twisted into a twist, and the blood was swallowed up bit by bit by the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 455 90
Shi Que, as the last demon in the world, runs a shop that can grant wishes for a certain price in order to survive.   One day, a strange human being...
41.9K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
30.3K 765 133
Author: Shenquanyuan/神泉院 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 133 Chapter (Complete) TAG: How can the cannon fodder NPC become Bai Yueguang Introduct...