I control the unlimited flow...

aneeqaahmed01 tarafından

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 13

229 10 0
aneeqaahmed01 tarafından

Corpses, past and souls.

Now Shen Yunzhe already knows some clues. For example, this disaster should be caused by Wan Cen. He picked up a mobile phone outside and there was something strange in the mobile phone. He chose to commit suicide for this but was rescued and sent to the hospital. That thing in the hospital was completely out of control.

Wan Cen committed suicide again. The hospital was in chaos the next day, and the survivors were evacuated urgently.

There is no prompt to complete the task, which means that simply knowing the general events is useless. You must know the whole story of the entire hospital relocation clearly.

That's what Wan Cen said: If you want to leave the hospital, you must get his memory.

'Cleaners cleaned up his body'.

This is a hospital. You don't have to think about where the body will be placed. Each hospital will have its own morgue. Large hospitals will even have a separate morgue and cremation room. Shen Yunzhe went down the stairs and left the inpatient building through the side door.

It was very dark, and the street lights were bright in front of the empty building. Shadows, large and small, wandered in the light. Shen Yunzhe staggered away from those human-like shadows and headed towards his destination.

He was lucky enough to know the location of the morgue the first time he looked at the street sign.

Walking to a small building, Shen Yunzhe looked around and made sure there was no shadow. After hesitating for a moment, he stepped into the building.

Unlike the inpatient building and the daylight in front of the building, it was very dark inside, as if not even a ray of light could penetrate.

Fortunately, the light was not broken. When the switch was pressed, the light flickered and then turned on. Shen Yunzhe walked across the hall and walked into the deeper corridor. The corridor with flashing lights was also covered with glass fragments and some blood stains, as if here too. What murder happened?

This is not Shen Yunzhe's purpose.

Walking all the way to the deepest part of the corridor, Shen Yunzhe saw the bent door number on the ground and determined that this was the morgue.

The light switch in the morgue was outside. Shen Yunzhe turned on the light. After making sure it was lit inside, he opened the door. But the moment he opened the door, his eyes were attracted by the corpse on the ground. The corpse was lying on the ground, and the characteristics of the clothes on it were It reminded Shen Yunzhe of someone.

"Hey!" Shen Yunzhe ran over immediately. He squatted down and turned the person lying on the ground over.

Zhu Xin had died long ago. His face was horrified, and there was still frozen fear in his eyes. There were bloody scratches on his wrists and neck, because the blood of the master's death had solidified. Judging from the condition of the body, Shen Yunzhe separated from him not long ago. People are gone.

He thought of something, so Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the incandescent lamp on the ceiling, then lowered his head, but could not see any shadow on the ground, and Zhu Xin's shadow disappeared.

Will he be killed by the shadow after being eroded by the shadow?

From Zhang Wenli to Wang Liyang, and now Zhu Xin, they are all people killed by shadows, and they are also people who lost their shadows after death.

Standing up from the ground, Shen Yunzhe walked to the morgue. After taking a deep breath, he pulled away the white cloth covering the body. However, under the white cloth was not the Wan Cen Shen Yunzhe was looking for, but two people who would never appear here. people.

Wang Liyang was lying on it, Zhang Wenli's body parts were piled next to him, and his head was lying in Wang Liyang's arms.

The two corpses stared at him with ferocious expressions. Shen Yunzhe almost threw the white cloth back with his hands shaking.

Well, Shen Yunzhe did this.

He threw the white cloth back on the two corpses, made sure to cover their faces, and then left it alone. Holding his breath, he walked to the other morgue. After pulling off the white cloth, he finally saw what he was looking for.

Wan Cen was lying there, still looking at the sky with his eyes open, with a frozen smile on his body.

He landed on the back of his head and died the moment he landed. He didn't even feel pain, just like he was smiling with satisfaction when he decided to jump off the building and fall from above. He was looking forward to his death.

"Wan Cen?" Shen Yunzhe tried to call his name.

How to ask about his body?

Before Shen Yunzhe could come up with the answer, Wan Cen's corpse suddenly trembled as he asked. Shen Yunzhe was startled. He watched helplessly as the corpse turned to face him, with a smile frozen on the corner of the corpse's mouth. The wound on the neck has turned white, and when the head turns, the throat can still be seen, and Shen Yunzhe's figure is reflected in the dead white eyes.

Damn it. Shen Yunzhe kept swearing in his heart.

No horror game is this exciting!

The corpse's mouth opened and closed, and he didn't know what he was saying.

Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered that Wan Cen committed suicide for the first time and was rescued, but he could not speak at all because his vocal cords were scratched.

[Synchronization capability replacement. 】

Shen Yunzhe's eyelids twitched together with the veins on his forehead.

What? Change again? !

[World A07563, codename: Forensic, started simultaneously. 】

[Originally, you couldn't bear the pressure of this parallel world. Fortunately, you chose the code name Doctor at the beginning. The code name Doctor and the code name Forensic Medicine have the same ability, which will alleviate the synchronization pressure to a certain extent. 】

"No, what's the use of me as a forensic doctor now? I can't dissect a corpse to determine the cause of death, right?"

【Then give it a try. 】The system doesn't care.

"...You are so free." In the end, Shen Yunzhe could only complain like this.

[Codename Forensic, synchronization successful, synchronization rate 15%. 】

Shen Yunzhe sighed. He began to think about whether he really wanted to dissect this strange corpse, but there were no dissection tools here. This was a morgue, not an anatomy room. Could it be possible to go to the operating room to find the scalpel left behind? Shen Yunzhe observed the corpse while complaining in his heart.

Wait a moment? Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly.

He seemed to understand what the corpse's opening and closing mouth was saying? !

[Codename: Forensic Doctor's Unique Ability: Can read lips. 】

It turns out that the synchronization was changed for this purpose.

Before he could sigh, Shen Yunzhe began to discern what Wan Cen's body was saying. Fortunately, the corpse kept chanting the same words over and over again, so Shen Yunzhe did not miss the first words.

'The hospital took me to see a psychiatrist, but I'm not mentally ill. The devil living in my phone will come out soon. '

'Everybody's gonna die, everybody's gonna get caught up like me. '

'The police didn't believe me and even discussed with the doctor that I should be transferred to another hospital. If that didn't work, more people would die if I continued. '

'I have an idea. '

'As long as I die, the police will understand that there is really a ghost, and someone will leave the hospital. Yes, in this way, the police will also investigate the mobile phone. '

'Going right now. '

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. Did Wan Cen commit suicide to attract attention? To get the police to notice the phone while hoping to get people in the hospital to leave?

He jumped off the building with a smile because he thought his death could save more people?

Frowning slightly, Shen Yunzhe continued to identify what the corpse was saying, but the corpse had already started talking again from the beginning, murmuring these words with a stiff smile over and over again. After waiting for three rounds, Shen Yunzhe was sure that this corpse could say Those are the only words.

Sighing helplessly, Shen Yunzhe calmly stared at the corpse that kept talking, and finally he covered it with the white cloth again.

Wanzen may be a good person.

At least it looks different from the weird thing in Ward 404.

Corpses can't lie, and even carry the person's past. Shen Yunzhe inexplicably believes in this corpse that repeats the same words over and over again.

Well, maybe it's the forensic synchronicity.

After getting clues about the body, the next step should be the past?

'The police took away his past. '

Generally, if a hospital patient commits suicide, the police will be called. This is a hospital accident. If you are not careful, it will cause social problems. It is also difficult to deal with the problems of the patient's family. If the family insists on saying that this is the hospital's responsibility or even a medical incident, it will be very troublesome.

After the police identify the scene and compile clues, they will collect files, investigate the deceased's past interpersonal relationships, and take away his medical records from the hospital and the transcripts of his contacts.

This should be considered 'Wan Cen's past'.

The hospital director would definitely cooperate with the investigation when such a big thing happened. The entire hospital was moved the day after Wan Cen died, so the files must still be in the director's office.

The dean's office is in the administrative area on the third floor of the front clinic building.

Setting off immediately, Shen Yunzhe was very cautious and did not enter through the main entrance.

There are very few shadows in the clinic building. It may be because Wan Cen's jumping off the building affected the medical consultation that day. In addition, most of the people who come to see the doctor are in better health than those who are hospitalized. The lights in the building are a bit dim. I don't know why. It's not because of the number of shadows.

At this time, a shadow came down from the elevator. She walked over step by step in a white coat. The moment she rubbed shoulders with Shen Yunzhe, she suddenly stopped.

"Doctor Liu?" Shadow asked, "Why are you here?"

Do you know Liu Ruoyu's shadow?

Most of the shadows in the inpatient building knew Liu Ruoyu. This was because Liu Ruoyu was the chief physician there. This was the medical building, not the pediatric clinic area. How could we happen to meet one like this?

Shen Yunzhe looked at it. She was a woman, with long hair, wearing a white coat, with a name on the badge on her chest: Intern Lu Ziyue.

When she looked at him, Shadow suddenly tilted her head. The next moment, her neck fell down as if it could not support her head. The flesh of her neck briefly held the weight of her head. The woman with her head hanging down was still staring. Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered a person...the female ghost who snatched his coat from him at the pediatric hospital.

"Doctor Liu, are you going to tell the dean that I failed the exam?" The female ghost's voice became sharp. "The dean has told me that you have always looked down on me! You have always been blocking me! So I have always been Intern doctor!"

"I didn't." Shen Yunzhe stepped back, "Whether an intern can stay or not is a decision made by many parties and cannot be decided by me alone."

"It's you. If it weren't for you, I would definitely become a regular employee!" the female ghost howled.

"If it weren't for you...if..." the female ghost stared at him, her voice was stuck, she forced her head to prop up, her eyes seemed to bulge out of her sockets, "You, who are you?"

"You are not Dr. Liu!"

Grass.

Shen Yunzhe rushed upstairs quickly, ignoring the screams of the female ghost downstairs.

[Doctor 'Liu Ruoyu''s disguised identity was discovered. 】

[Rule ⑤: Players are prohibited from appearing in the hospital at night. 】

In an instant, his vision returned to normal. The world was no longer gray in his eyes. He saw the dim yellow walls and red blood stains. The shadows standing on the ground were also attached to the ground and walls again. The few shadows quickly Surround him.

Shen Yunzhe broke into the corridor in one breath, and then quickly ran upstairs.

When he lowered his head, Shen Yunzhe discovered that there were several more shadows under his feet.

Still did not escape, was eroded by the shadow.

"That's not right." Shen Yunzhe murmured as he ran, "Why aren't you scared at all? Not nervous? It's like you guessed that this kind of thing would happen from the beginning, so there was no need to worry."

[It's correct not to be nervous, Codename Forensic's life rule: Correctly and rationally explore the truth. 】

This is too rational!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

532K 21.4K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
100K 3.4K 56
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
12.4K 162 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
8.8K 396 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...