Who Are You [Complete]

Por levitating10

Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for ea... Más

1. First meeting?
2. Silly Girl
3. Freen
4. Be my friend
5. I will be your friend
6. Freen
7. Becky
8. My dreams and you
9. Stupid
10. Incident
11. Chakimha Family Mansion
12. Surprise and confessions
13. Who are you?
14. I love you
15. Anong
16. I rememberd
17. P Nam
18. Sneak out
19. Assassination
20. Preed
21. Saint
22. Fountain Garden - I
23. Birthday Party - I
24. Birthday Party - II
25. My Girlfriend
26. Dandelions
27. Polo
28. Fountain Garden - II
29. I remember everything
30. Making things right
31. Finding Freen
32. Ex-boyfriend
33. It's over now - 1
34. It's over now - 2
35. USA
36. Becca
37. Real Ones Stick Together
38. Unexpected encounter
39. Only I care
40. Freen's 20th birthday
41. 1999
42. Apple?
43. My Freen?
44. Message from the future
45. Inner turmoil
46. Be my girlfriend!
47. Jealous and regrets
48. Dumb and angry
49. Silent treatment
50. Is it cheating?
51. My love came back to me
52. Date on beach - I
53. Bomb blast - I
54. You saved me
55. It's September
56. My Solace
57. Death can't be fooled
58. Blood fountain
59. 2001 Aftermath
60. Unveiling the evil
61. Breakfast
62. I will always love you
63. Who are you
64. I know what to do
65. 1999 USA
66. Sneaking into hospital
67. Who am I?
68. My girlfriend
69. An odd place
70. I am not her
71. Spoilt brait
72. Can I trust you?
73. Stay calm
74. Facing the truth
75. Slipping away
76. I am from 2023!
77. What 2023?
78. The uncle and the aunt
79. My house my rules
80. Tee
81. Yes sir!
82. College test
83. Breakfast and morning
84. SURPRISE!?
85. Lunch
86. Trip
87. Road trip
88. Dare hide and seek
89. Not today!
90. Why am I sad?
91. One question - I
92. One question - II
93. My favourite view
94. New timeline
95. F.S.C.
96. Suspicions
97. Rebecca's Birthday
98. Daniel
99. Stop running away
100. Is something missing?
101. Clearing things
102. Freen?
103. Invitation
104. Time travel is no joke
105. Date on the beach - II
106. My Home
108. Party - I
109. Party - II
110. The Aunts and the nieces
111. Why is this happening?
112. The new year
113. The memories
114. Super-cute
115. PhiNong
116. Always her
117. That love of mine
118. Ride
119. You are special
120. Flirty lawyer
121. Deal
122. Christmas Eve morning, 2001
123. ANSWER ME!
124. Apocalypse - I
125. Late
126. Apocalypse - II
127. You have a BOYFRIEND now
128. The done deal - I
129. The done deal - II
130. Chandelier
131. Cruise
132. My preparations
133. Night on the cruise
134. Uncertainty
135. The perfect dream?
136. Accusations
137. The voices - I
138. The voices - II

107. You and Me

470 31 3
Por levitating10

Rebecca POV

"Good morning beautiful"

"Hmm..." Freen replied.

"From how long you have been awake, staring at me?"

Freen looks at clock before answering "Ahhh.... About an hour".

"Am I that pretty?" I scooted closer.

"Ummm.... No" Freen said as she wipes my face clean.

"So rude!" I turned away, leaving her facing my back.

"You are you and I love You. Only You!" Freen pulls me closer, hugging me from back. Her words always makes me blush and speechless.

I turn around to face her again "I love you too" I replied with a smile.

Freen smiles back "I don't remember when I fell asleep yesterday"

"I understand, you were tired" I said as I put her hair behind which is blocking my pretty view.

"I am sorry...."

"Sorry for what?"

"Yesterday could have been so much special, if...." Freen stops as she tries to find the correct words.

"If you didn't slept early?" I asked.

"...."

"I understand babe, you don't need to apologise for that. If you really want to apologise then you should apologise for not having" I realised what I was about to say, I shouldn't say this now as it's unfair to discuss on this topic as it's an important day for Freen.

This week Freen was only concerned about exploring Bangkok and sometimes on her work. She proposed this as a romantic trip, but she is not at all interested in sex. Even when I tried to do something, Freen stopped me by reasoning that she is tired. I let it go as I am happy if she is happy, but this thought has been there in the back of my mind from last two days. I really crave her touch and care that way....

"For not having?" Freen shakes me to bring me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing...." I replied.

"No way! It's definitely something!" Freen said staring at me.

"Babe, your face is turning redder, did you caught fever!" Freen puts her palm on my forehead.

"Stop it! It's nothing!" I moved her hand away and sat on the bed in frustration. From when did my Freen became so clueless about my feelings, this is so unlike her.

"Came back" Freen grabs my hand asking me to lie down again.

"We should get up now. You have a big day today baby" I tried to get up from the bed.

Freen pulls me over her. "What are you doing Freen?" I asked as I landed over her.

"You know it..." Freen said as she crashed her lips with mine, giving me a passionate kiss. Her hands started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I asked in shock.

"Tsk.... Take hints my darling. From when did you became so clueless...." Freen whispered as she threw away my shirt, leaving me half naked. She made us turn, leaving me at bottom with her over me.

"So beautiful..." Freen kisses me on my neck making me moan, her hand massaging my breasts.

I move her away with my hands, making her stop her actions in between.

"What?" Freen asks innocently, but I can see that she is trying to control her laugh.

"You can laugh if you want to laugh!"

"Huh? Laugh...hmm...why you want to see me laugh?" Freen asks as she moves my hand away and again leans close to me.

"What games are you playing with me Ms Freen Armstrong?"

"Games? What games Becbec?" Freen sat over me and starts unbuttoning her shirt.

"Such a tease? So clueless huh!" I got up and make her lie on her back as I got on top of her.

"I don't know what you are talking about Becbec" Freen gives me a cute look.

"Why are you so naughty!" I unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt.

"I am naughty, but just with you" Freen said laughing. I kiss her on the lips to make her stop from laughing and teasing me more.

"Becca.... Hmmmm" Freen moans as I bit her lower lips. I took off her shirt as we continued to kiss. I took off her shorts.

"Ahmmmmm.... Stop...." Freen say as she breaks out kiss.

"Still naughty.... You deserve to be punished..." I kiss her on the neck and breasts making her moan my name.

I looked at her briefly before moving down as I continued kissing her along the way, until I stopped as I saw something on her left ribs.

It's a tattoo of tulips and roses. "What's this?" I looked at her then again at the tattoo. "When did you got this?.. no ... Is this permanent? Looks very permanent to me. Why is it here? Why you did not told me about this? Why is" Freen gets up and kisses me.

"How did you like your new year's gift?" Freen asks looking in my eyes.

"Gift?"

"These roses are you and the tulips are me. You and Me" Freen explains. My hands trace the lines on the tattoo, it's so beautiful!

"I love it!" I replied as I got lost in admiring the tattoo.

"With this you can never ever mistake someone else as me." Freen makes me face her as she have tears in her eyes.

"I will never!" I reply and wipes her eyes off tears and kiss her. "This is perfect, you are perfect." I said as I kissed her on the tattoo.

"We are perfect. You and Me" Freen replies.

"Yes. You and me" I repeat her words and kiss her on the forehead.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 3.6K 35
She said we don't have to kiss or something like that but, She takes a step towards me and closes the gap between us. !!S2 IS HERE!! ...
83.8K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
673K 23.6K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
60.3K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...