Saved By A Zungu Prince

By Erotic_Lelo

Melokuhle Mpumelelo Siphosethu Zungu The first born son of Nkosinathi and Zanothando Zungu. A now matured eig... More

00|INTRODUCTION
00|CHARACTERS
01|Introverted
02|PARTY TIME
03|WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?
04|PREPARING FOR THE WORST
05|DEAD TO ME!
06|UNDERSTOOD?!
07|STUBBORN
08|WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
09|THROWN UNDER THE BUS
10|OPEN YOUR WINDOW
11|UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER
12|REVEALED
13|DISTANCE
14|WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?
15|HOSPITALIZED
16|YOU LOOK SEXY
17|I'LL SEE YOU LATER
18|HELP YOURSELF
19|I NEED TO BE AT HOME!
20|THE QUEEN'S POV
21|ARE YOU GOING WITH HIM?!
22|THE MEETING
23|OLWETHU PUT THE GUN DOWN
24|I'M LEAVING
25|I MISS HIM.
26|SHE'S ALL I THINK ABOUT
27| YOU'RE AWAKE
29|I NEED TO PUT ME FIRST.
30|GOING INTO LABOUR
31|LET HER GO, PLEASE
32|I'LL TAKE YOU HOME.
33|WHAT IS SHE DOING TO MY HEART?!
34|THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
35|WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW?!
36|GETAWAY
37|CHANGE
38|BULLYING OLWETHU
39|UMUHLE, NGELOSI YAMI
40|IT'S ALL MY FAULT
41|THE LADY IN RED
42|I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME...
43|DID SHE SAY THAT FORGIVES YOU?
44|UNPLEASANT SURPRISES
45|THE END OF THE BEGINNING
46|NEW BEGINNINGS
47|BACK FOR GOOD
48|HALLUCINATIONS
49|I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
50|A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS
51|IT WAS A MISTAKE.
52|BABYSITTING
53|A FRIEND OF MINE
54|MISSING
55|PLEASE HELP ME
56|HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!
57|uYahlanya uMelokuhle
58|ONE STEP AT A TIME
59|WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA?
60|I'LL BE GENTLE...
61|YOU SENT A WHAT?!
62|I LOVE HIM, ACCEPT THAT!
63|COLD BLOODED MURDER
64|AMALOBOLO WEEKEND
65|YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE.
66|SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!
67|WHEN ARE YOU GETTING RID OF IT?
68|I LOVE THIS MAN
69|BAZOKUBULALA UYANGIZWA?
70|DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES.
71|I'M AFRAID OF LOOSING HER
72|IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
73|I'M FINE... WE'LL BE FINE
74|I THINK I KILLED HER
75|GOING INTO WHAT?... HOW?!!!
76|TODAY'S ABOUT US
77|I'M STILL INLOVE WITH YOU
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

28|NTANDO

691 40 6
By Erotic_Lelo

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28

"Don't get me involved, this is your mess to solve" I quickly get up as walk away from him, hearing him shout my name from the living room.

I enter my room and shut the door with a loud thud. The Godfather can kiss my ass, I didn't ask him to 'take care of me' I'm not getting involved with him nor his crazy family.

I take a long, hot shower, get dressed into my favourite pyjamas and get into bed...

I'm awufully tired and today's the only day that I'm not working this week, so I'm going to sleep until my limbs hurt.

*

I lied, I tried falling asleep but ended up binge watching The Wife on Showmax. It's now currently midnight and I'm on a call with Melokuhle.

"It's late Melokuhle, we both need to get to bed" I yawn as I get up from my study table.

"Melokuhle" I call out when I hear nothing from the other side. "Mhm?" He hums out in response.

"Did you hear what I just said?" I sigh. "Not really..." He trails off. "What are you thinking about?" I ask looking into the phone.

"They know that you're in Cape Town" He mumbles. "W-Who?" I choke out. "Everyone, it's all a mess Olwethu" He tips his head back with a groan.

"I'll be okay, you need to stop stressing about me... I'm capable of taking care of my children and myself" I try reassuring him.

"I've sent a couple of guys down there... Don't be surprised when you see a couple of black SUV's following you around town" He informs.

"Haibo, Melokuhle... I don't want them, take them back." I argue. "They've been there for three days now, it's too late" He gives odut a small smile.

I open my mouth to say something but he cuts me off. "I know, you're welcome" He smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't thanking you. What if-" He cuts me off once again.

"Don't worry about it, get some sleep I'll call you tommorow. Okay?" He raises an eyebrow, waiting for my answer.

"Okay Melokuhle, goodnight" I hang up, place my phone on the nightstand get into bed and switch off my night lamp.

*

"Hey, Olwethu right?" I turn around only to be faced with a brown skinned girl, I haven't seen her around so I have no idea on who she is.

"Uhm yeah.... And you are?" I nicely ask. "Oh, I'm Lihle Maphumulo, we're in the same Physics class" She pulls out her hand and I shake it.

"I was wondering if you could lend me your notes, I haven't been present for a few days" She adds.

"Oh of course... Here" I look through my bag and hand them to her. "Thank you so much, you're such a lifesaver" She beams.

"I also heard about you and Ntando" She smirks. "What about him and I?" I hiss.

"Everyone knows that you rejected the hottest guy in our grade, Ntando never fails to get any girl he wants" She says quite shocked.

"I'm not any girl, I know my worth, he's not all that. A little bit of rejection won't kill him" I scoff.

"Unless he's approaching you right now" She sqeals and I quickly turn around walking in the other direction.

"Olwethu" I hear him call out and I ignore him as I exit the classroom. "Olwethu!" He shouts and I stop walking.

"Yho! Nkosi yami ufunani" I glare at him. "Can't a guy just talk to his future wife in peace?" My neck snaps in his direction.

"Yeyi wena! Lalela la, angeke ngibe umkakho. Uyangizwa? Anginandaba nawe ngicela ungiyeke tuu" I turn to walk away.

"Haibo Olwethu'' I glare at him. "I'll see you later Sthandwa" He waves and I calmly breathe in before walking away from him.

"Y'all make such a cute couple" Lihle says in awe. Yho, let Melokuhle hear you say that.

"Uhm absolutely not, I'm not interested in him" I quickly say, trying to avoid any conversations containing any talks about Ntando.

He's not my type, first of all he has a gold tooth, first red flag. He's popular, way too popular with the female gender, second red flag.

He's too persuasive, he doesn't give up. I don't like that... No means NO. "Why not? Just give him a chance, he seems genuine" She tries to persuade me.

"I-Uhm... I have a boyfriend" I lie. "Oh, Wow. I didn't know I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to-" I cut her off.

"It's okay Lihle" I assure her. "

*
"Hey Caroline" I wave at my manager as I enter the café. "Hi, Pinky won't be able to come in today. Can you fill in for her at the back, Sizwe will handle the cash register" She informs.

"Of course, I have to leave before six tho" I inform her and she nods in approval.

I head into the back, clock in, get dressed, put on my apron before heading into the kitchen.

------------------
"You're back early.... Why?" Zithu frowns as I enter the apartment. "I asked to leave early, cause I don't trust you in this house all by yourself" I partly say.

"Mxm. I'm bored Olwethu, there's literally nothing to do here" He complains.

"You could get a job like anyone else on this earth Zithulele. Try earning something that's not blood money" I state.

"Never mind, I'll just stay here all day He slumps back onto the couch. "Cha, thola umsebenzi futhi usize ngezikweletu, ngeke ngikwazi ukwenza lokhu ngedwa. Nginesikole futhi ngiyahamba ngonyaka ozayo" I confirm.

"Where are you going?" He frowns. "University, far away from you and your 'jobs' " I lie.

"Fine, but don't come crawling when that boy breaks your heart. . . He already tried to kill me, now he's going to kill you too" He laughs at the last part.

"And there you go again trying to indirectly attack Melokuhle... Kahle kahle Yini inkinga yakho naye? LHim and I aren't together so leave him alone please!" I raise my voice.

"How can I when he's clearly trying to take my little sister away from me?" He huffs and I softly smile before answering him.

"Sies, Isikhwele asibonakali kahle kuwena bhuti omdala" I roll my eyes as I laugh at him.

"I'm not jealous of him" He clicks his tongue before disappearing doen the hallway.

"Haibo Zithu! Ngiyadlala nje, buya!" I shout after him as I laugh. "Hhayi, Ngiyeke" He grumbles as he enters his room and shuts the door.

"Ngibuye nokudla, ubungalambile?" I call out and he opens his door a little. "Ukudla kwami" He holds out his hand and I place the take away bag in it.

"Ngiyakuthanda" I say as I blow a kiss towards him. "Okay, goodnight" He goes to shut the door.

"Zithu, Ngithe ngiyakuthanda" I repeat. "Nami ngiyakuthanda sisi omncane" He shuts the door in my face.

"Mxm. Ungrateful piece of shit" I grumble. "Ngikuzwile!" he shouts from the other side and I softly laugh before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...
113K 9.1K 74
KwaDlamini : Family Values. This book really is my first book with over 10k views on Wattpad. To be honest I never knew what I was doing when I star...
298K 16.5K 129
2 hearts and 2 souls refusing their destiny , Nkosenye and Nomzamo facing their fate ,a course of the ancestors made just for them ,a love so dangero...
28.2K 1.3K 23
what happens when a Xhosa girl living in the streets of Sandton meets a traditional Zulu man. they both fall deeply in love with each other but what...