Saved By A Zungu Prince

By Erotic_Lelo

Melokuhle Mpumelelo Siphosethu Zungu The first born son of Nkosinathi and Zanothando Zungu. A now matured eig... More

00|INTRODUCTION
00|CHARACTERS
01|Introverted
02|PARTY TIME
03|WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?
04|PREPARING FOR THE WORST
05|DEAD TO ME!
06|UNDERSTOOD?!
07|STUBBORN
08|WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
09|THROWN UNDER THE BUS
10|OPEN YOUR WINDOW
11|UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER
12|REVEALED
13|DISTANCE
14|WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?
15|HOSPITALIZED
16|YOU LOOK SEXY
17|I'LL SEE YOU LATER
18|HELP YOURSELF
19|I NEED TO BE AT HOME!
20|THE QUEEN'S POV
21|ARE YOU GOING WITH HIM?!
22|THE MEETING
23|OLWETHU PUT THE GUN DOWN
24|I'M LEAVING
25|I MISS HIM.
27| YOU'RE AWAKE
28|NTANDO
29|I NEED TO PUT ME FIRST.
30|GOING INTO LABOUR
31|LET HER GO, PLEASE
32|I'LL TAKE YOU HOME.
33|WHAT IS SHE DOING TO MY HEART?!
34|THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
35|WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW?!
36|GETAWAY
37|CHANGE
38|BULLYING OLWETHU
39|UMUHLE, NGELOSI YAMI
40|IT'S ALL MY FAULT
41|THE LADY IN RED
42|I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME...
43|DID SHE SAY THAT FORGIVES YOU?
44|UNPLEASANT SURPRISES
45|THE END OF THE BEGINNING
46|NEW BEGINNINGS
47|BACK FOR GOOD
48|HALLUCINATIONS
49|I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
50|A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS
51|IT WAS A MISTAKE.
52|BABYSITTING
53|A FRIEND OF MINE
54|MISSING
55|PLEASE HELP ME
56|HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!
57|uYahlanya uMelokuhle
58|ONE STEP AT A TIME
59|WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA?
60|I'LL BE GENTLE...
61|YOU SENT A WHAT?!
62|I LOVE HIM, ACCEPT THAT!
63|COLD BLOODED MURDER
64|AMALOBOLO WEEKEND
65|YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE.
66|SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!
67|WHEN ARE YOU GETTING RID OF IT?
68|I LOVE THIS MAN
69|BAZOKUBULALA UYANGIZWA?
70|DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES.
71|I'M AFRAID OF LOOSING HER
72|IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
73|I'M FINE... WE'LL BE FINE
74|I THINK I KILLED HER
75|GOING INTO WHAT?... HOW?!!!
76|TODAY'S ABOUT US
77|I'M STILL INLOVE WITH YOU
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

26|SHE'S ALL I THINK ABOUT

696 43 5
By Erotic_Lelo

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

Olwethu

That's all I seem to think about these days. She's only been gone for almost two weeks now and I'm falling apart.

Yeah, her and I FaceTime almost every night but nod being able to touch her is driving me insane.

"Melo! Ma's calling tou down for dinner!" Ntsika shouts from the other side of my door.

"I'm coming" I say not bothering to know if he heard me or not. I place my phone in my pocket before exiting my room and walking down the stairs.

"Took you long enough" Sphesihle says as I enter the dining room. I ignore her as I take my seat near Hlelo.

Sphesihle's seated opposite Hlelo, Ntsika opposite me, My mother's seated on the end of the table with my father seated on the other end of the table.

I silently eat my food as they chat my phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out glancing at the contact name. I slightly smile before opening the thread.

Olwethu:
I just got back.

Me:
At this hour?

Olwethu:
Yeah, I had to lock up today.

Me:
I'll call you in half an hour.

Olwethu:
You do know that you don't have to right?

Me:
I want to.

"No cellphones at the table, put your device away Melo" I look up to see my mother looking at me.

I place my phone back into my pocket before continuing with my meal... "Melokuhle" My father calls out just as I stand up.

"Yes" I briefly turn around. "You need to be at the warehouse tommorow, around 3pm" He says and I nod walking into the kitchen.

I place my plate in the sink before walking up the stairs and into my room.

Almost immediately, I call Olwethu and she answers after two rings. "Hey" She beams the second her face comes in contact with the screen..

"You did you hair?" I ask almost immediately. "Mhm, and my nails too" She waves her hand.

"You look gorgeous" I softly smile and she looks down, hiding her now red face.

"Thank you" She says, as she looks back up. Before I can say anything there's a knock at the door making me divert my attention towards it.

"Melo, Ngicela sikhulume" I look back down at my phone. "Can I call you back late?" I ask.

"Of course, bye" She hangs up and I get up walking towards the door, slightly opening it.

"Can't we talk tomorrow?" I sigh as I look down at her. "This has been going on for too long... We need to talk immediately" She informs and I open my door wider.

"Le ndawo iyinhlamba" She looks around my room. "Kodwa ma, imicamelo nje" I huff as I walk towards her.

"It's still a mess, hlala phansi" She gestures to the couch in my room. I sit down and she sits next to me.

"What's going on with you Melokuhle?" She finally asks. "Nothing" I lie. "You're my son, I gave birth to you, I raised you and I definately know when something's wrong with you. Is it because of Olwethu?" She raises an eyebrow.

"It doesn't matter" I try getting up and she stops me. "They had to go, it's what's best for the both of you and everyone else" She interjects...

"You forced her to leave the province because it's what's best for us?! You're being selfish Ma!" I raise my voice at her.

"Don't talk to me like that. Your father and I are doing everything in our powers to ensure that our legacy doesn't crumble" She tries to justify.

"So you try to kill her brother and send them away because you don't want anyone to mess with your illegal dealings?!" I scoff.

"You've always to leave this life behind and live a normal life but now you're the cause of the pain that everyone's experiencing..." I add.

"I'm just trying to protect my family! If you can't escape the life then you have to embrace it Melo'' She shrugs.

"You're ruining my life!" I exclaim. "I'm doing all this for you and your siblings!" She shouts.

"I didn't ask you to do all this! The one person I truly cared about and you sent her away, It's like you don't want me to be happy at all!" I get up, grab my car keys and phone.

"Uyaphi, ngikhuluma nawe Melokuhle!" She shouts running after me as I walk out.

"Melokuhle!" She shouts as I head for the door. "What's going on in here?" Sphesihle enters with a frown..

"I don't know ask your mother" I reach for the door handle. "I'm doing this for yo-'' I cut her off.

"Don't lie to me. Leave me alone I want nothing to do with you" I glare at her. "Haibo... The golden child has finally shown his true colours" Sphesihle claps her hands.

"Hey Melokuhle this Melokuhle that, Buka manje ma, useyakuphika. Ngangingakaze ngicabange ukuthi lolu suku lungafika" She beams as she glances at me...

I ignore her as I open the door and walk out. I head into the garage, enter my car and drive off.

My mind drifts off as I peacefully drive out of the neighborhood. My phone starts ringing nonstop and I ignore it, knowing who's calling me.

I park my car across the street as I stare at her now empty house. I sigh as I pull out mu phone, FaceTiming her.

"He- Are you outside my house?" She cuts herself off as she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes. I just needed a breath of fresh air" I sigh. "Are you okay? You sound drained" She asks as she sits up.

"I-No. I'm not okay Olwethu" I mutter out. "Do mind talking about it?" She fidles with what seems so be her fingers.

I've noticed that she does that when she's nervous. "It's nothing important. Don't stress about it" I shrug it off.

"Kodwa Melokuhl-" I cut her off.

"I don't want to talk about it Olwethu. Please" I interrupt her. "Okay, bye then" She reaches to hang up.

"I didn't say you could hang up" I frown. "Since you don't want to tell me what's clearly bothering you, I'm going to study. You'll call me when you're ready to communicate" She informs.

"But-" She cuts me off.

"Goodnight Melokuhle" She widely grins. "Fine I'll tell you" I give in. "I'm waiting" She leans her head back on her chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 5.9K 56
What do you do when your past comes knocking at your door and turns your life up side down. Meet Nompumelelo and Mmelokuhle as they go through hell a...
28.3K 1.7K 60
Serenity /se•run•uh•tee/ -The State Of Being Calm, Peaceful And Untroubled. ...
316K 16.6K 65
❝I will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.❞ Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
109K 4.8K 75
What happens when a spicy arrangement with the gangster starts to get a little too spicy for Lerato to handle? Will she want out or will she be a rid...