Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Schooled

12.3K 235 26
By B_S_Robinson

Ashley's pov

I woke, arising brightly in my new bedroom with my lover by right. Eyes are shut when I look up to her and I know now I can rely to always be in her arms. "Eliza, dear, dear Eliza..." My lips landed on her rosy ones, softly kissing that in mornings like this with the early dew and sun on us revealing though the window it became undeniable and irresistible too much to not kiss her.

My lips make love to her's as she's waking and looking like a bloomed daisy. "My love." she kissed my growing forehead.

"Darling, good morning-- To mourning no longer when the sun is stronger my love's awake to look at me and when she does her eyes mine, mines, her's I belong rightfully--"

And the words just come out like that, it was no recitation of any poet or writer, these were my words. "Who's that by?" Eliza asks.

I chuckle. "A. Robinson." I said.

She laughs, cracking up. "Who is that?"

"Me..." I sigh, from the time I wake up, I turn and look at the glass clock, it's 7:20, I have to be at campus by 8:30. "I should be getting ready right now, I'm thinking about getting another major, maybe in English lit., Poetry or something, I'm very good at it besides being a commission artist."

She nods and just hugs me tighter to herself. "Speaking of commission artist, I want you to be in a painting/photo shoot with me later on after school, it'll be only an hour for us."

"Are you serious?!" I was beyond excited, I never been in a shoot in my entire life.

"Yes my love, very serious and look at you, you have all the futures and the body of a model," she takes the covers off me, they drape to the marble floor. I am looking at every aspect of her tall cinnamon skin toned body and my shorter ivory toned skin. Our legs intertwine, our tummies touch and our nipples button together.

"We'll be nude, free on set if you don't mind-- I asked a photographer friend of mines to do this for us, I'll pay him to paint from the pictures and he'll pay is two as much as we'll pay him if we let him get photos of us on Vogue."

"Vogue?" I asked, bewildered with my eyes popping out of my skull. This gig was raw, huge and something I could see myself into. I'd be like Karlie Kloss, going to college and still being a model. Being with Eliza had opened doors but I never was with her because of that, I was because from the beginning it was attraction that was raised into love, a dominant kind of love.

The love that if you will, might I say I would give up my opinion of figure to have her children, to be her mate, her admirer and to rise along side with her. To confide in her as much as she did into me. My father may have a heart attack if sees a Vogue magazine when he just so randomly goes to Whole Foods buying groceries and surprises me with one hell of a call.

But fuck it, I can see myself spending time with Eliza doing anything and everything. This'd be fun, fun hearing the camera make that tick-ey noise and the blinding flashes from the lighting. The way how different filters can panel your body, how stories are told through pigments, pictures and portraying figures, faces, races and multi media chases pic, after pic, after pic.

"This is raw, glorifying excitement darling." I say. I hop out of bed with a wide smile, as she's still down in bed with one elbow propped on a pillow with her palm on her head with one relaxed smile. Though her face is a bit bruised from last night's fiasco she manages to persevere through to her extreme gorgeousness of a goddess incarnate hosting a human.

She pouts. "While you are in college little princess, mama will be awfully sad missing you at work." She gets up. "But for me to miss less and not mourn at much I will just have to take this steamy shower with you!" she tackles me with kisses and tickles all over, leaving me to giggle, snort and thrash like a child, the child I used to be that still comes every now and then.

"Stop, whoo, please!"

"There she is, my little girl," I get a lasting kiss on the cheek that seared my skin and then we ran into the shower, where it was exactly steamy, warm and this all felt right. Right to be with my love.

We wash each other with lavender oils that bubble and fly into the air, here we are popping them too. Her fingers running over my body, taking care of me until she grabs me and my legs wrap around her face as my back is on the shower wall and I am still going at it washing her hair and back. She kisses me on the lips, they smash together like how a drummer takes his sticks and beats the sticks against the drum. It makes a beat like my heart and with the impact of our kisses.

I feel myself becoming incredibly hot at my sex, almost burning and aching. My body is relieved when a set of fingers in placed inside, feeding it's hunger and killing it's ache, I coil onto the fingers, as my mind is gone and my body is just thinking for itself taking matters into it's own hands, my eyes are shut.

I could just hear myself moaning and there was nothing I could do about it, I just feel asleep and my body was taking it in... And then.

"FUCK!" A body rippling screw motored orgasm tore me apart, my body couldn't take it as every contraction was deep, it took moments that felt like sometime long to come undone and wither into her dominance.

Eliza looks down at my sex. "Oh baby wow, I never thought you could do that."

We held my carefully and rinsed us off. "My legs feel all wobbly." I stated.

She laughs. "Give them a minute, I just have you a torturing orgasm and I didn't even tell you to hold yourself from coming, I should have made you but it's still early in the morning and you're half awake. I also just didn't feel like being your mistress, I just wanted to be your lover, your girlfriend for a moment."

She dries me off. "Really?" I ask.

She nods and gulps with a hint of awkward guilt. "I love you Ashley, I love you so much." her eyes glaze, tears prick the bottom lid then they pour like skinny baby waterfalls. Her head is in between my laps, I could feel the tears of my newly dried skin. They felt like silk water.

I kiss her head. "It's okay--" that's the wrong thing to say, no this is better. "I love you, I am now loving that you can open up. I don't know your history but I know that whatever happened it made you scared to open, to love, they did something horrid to you, you were alone, you were just a baby when this might have happened and it is on you like a scar."

She gets up, "Time for school, get dressed I'll make you coffee and breakfast when you are done getting ready, I'll drive you to school today also and pick you up too."

I didn't say anything, but. "Yes mistress." deeply down at the bottom of my stomach I was scared, of her and of how she could just shut down like that and regenerate back to a cold demanding woman. There inside of her is a little girl, who is scared and who gained control by marking others with gashes or purple and these fuzzy circles of blue that were never a clear picture. The infliction of what her heart felt is on others that had gave her the right to poke, prod and mark all so she could feel good.

Maybe she had made them all crouch, kneel on their knees because that's the level high she felt like in her early life. I wanted to know.

She raised her hand, slanting it. For a moment it took before she gathered her thoughts, her hand connected to my cheek. Remember what I said about the drums? That happened again, it wasn't our lips. It was her hand, my prominent cheek, the sound and feeling had resounded, the feeling was like how you could feel the boom from a speaker if you were deaf and touch was all you could rely on. Her eyes were like the eyes of a fierce tiger king, after the strike the fierce was still standing, and I the prey was dead smack in the middle on the ground just looking at the predator, with seconds of life left in all vulnerability.

My mind was dead again and I could just hear my gasp. "Oh!" and after this brain death because of shock tears find their way.

"How dare you, who are you?" she hissed, her face so close to mines. She left, I fell in a noiseless sob to the marble floor.

One thought was in my absent mind was. What did I do? The million dollar question every five year old will ask when their parent is outraged with them. Is it because they drew on the walls? Made fun of grandpa's ear hair? They potty-ed themselves without help or knowledge? They got paint on their church clothes? They were in mommy's make up again? Wore daddy's work shirt as a nightgown? Ate five of grandma's cookies before dinner? That you broke uncle's watch? Hugged auntie after making mud pies? Or simply because you said "Yes mistress" with the utmost respect?

I dressed in ripped boyfriend jeans, a lace long sleeved crop top, black suede booties and a black Coach turnlock backpack. All this she bought for me, all this my girlfriend, No-- Mistress... Bought for me. Eliza makes the line difficult for girlfriend and mistress, she could never blend the two but always when she'd bend and demand the time to be whichever she wanted. It's like multiple personality disorder.

I head into the kitchen, there is a plate made for me. A vegetable cheese omelet, cut up orange, grapefruit at the side-- No skin and a mug of coffee with my name raising on the cup like 3D. I sat in the stool table, I took my fork and stabbed my omelet at the middle, I took the knife and cut up the omelet until I started devouring it. I scarfed until I was satisfied, so I could quickly be on my way. I was scared to talk, for the entire time I ate she just leaned back on the dish counter and glared with her arms crossed.

Was Vogue still on? Did I still want to do the shoot? Did I want to be anywhere near her?

I realized the room she gave me had purpose, and that's why there was her's all alone and mine to myself. I dared to speak. "I'll take the coffee on the way," even though we were a few feet from each other I trembled back in fear of another slap.

I took my mug, leaving the house and walking to the elevator I walked in as it opened and pressed the "Garage" button. It took me way down, there was Eliza's car, parked closet to the elevator. I leaned against the Lamborghini, she had so many cars, the one I propped myself against was her favorite I could tell.

The elevator dinged, that's when it opened she came out. She was wearing a body conscious fitted long sleeve black midi dress. No design, it was just a long sleeve cotton fitted black dress. On her neck was a gold name plate chain that said "TRUST NO BITCH" and a bracelet with a name plate that said Eliza in gold. I looked down, on her feet were her favorite pair of suede caramel UGG Anais boots. She looked good, her style was relaxed. In her hands were a pair of strappy five inch black heels with real diamonds on the straps.

I scurried to the passenger seat and tucked myself in a seat belt. I took my phone out and earphones out, I popped earphones in and put on Pandora. The song was "Potential Break Up Song" by Aly and AJ. I lied back and let her drive.

I felt three pokes. I take out my earphones and look away. "What?"

I could hear her sigh. "I'm sorry about this morning, something just ignited inside of me when you said 'yes mistress' and I took that as disrespect because I felt as though you were mocking me... Mocking me after I turned cold, you took it that way because I was being so hard."

I nodded. "Right." I rolled my eyes and continued to lay back

"Don't ignore me baby!" Eliza growled, she groaned trying to find a way to control her temper, she took a moment and breathed. "Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to lose it on you I won't ever do it again and I know I said that before but I can't ever hurt you like that, I don't want to."

When I turned my face to her, it was the red light so we were still for a moment and she was crying real tears, eyes bloodshot and cheeks turning red. Damn her mascara ran. I did what I always did to feel better after I fought with someone, I gave her a hug. "I forgive..."

I couldn't seem to finish, but I hugged her tighter. "Eliza I want to be your mate, I want to be your girlfriend, your everything and maybe even..."

She cut me off. "My wife." she whispered, she kissed my forehead. "Don't ever be scared of me baby, I want you to be my wife and if that ever happens I can't have you be scared of me, I want to be committed."

The light turned green. "I see."

She drove on, it was complete silence so music filled the car. I looked out the car, trying to contain my emotions, what she said on marriage, being a couple, not being scared of her, how she wanted to be committed. I sipped my coffee, perking up a bit after.

My phone vibrated suddenly, I picked it up it was my dad so I answered it. "Hello daddy!"

"Hey princess, how are you doing?" Dad asked

"I'm good daddy, I'm with my..." I looked at Eliza.

"Girlfriend." Eliza mouthed.

"My girlfriend daddy, she's driving me to school right now actually. How are you daddy?" I asked.

He sighed. "Fine I guess-- Besides the fact that I keep going ape shit that my daughter is on the magazines! You haven't even bought her to dinner honey!"

"Daddy I know, I'll bring her over tonight. Liza's a good girl-- Most of the time and she treats me so good, she loves me daddy."

"Okay honey, that's good... I got a letter from the school saying they dropped my payments, can you mention that?" he asked.

"Liza's paying for it daddy, she's got a lot of money and she's helping me out." I said.

"Be a good girl princess, do right for me, I love you Ash."I could hear the smile in his voice.

I blushed. "Alright daddy I will, you know I'm always good. I love you."

The call ended like that. "I got to meet him tonight don't I?" Eliza asked.

"Yeah, oh and school's over in a few days for the summer." I told her. "Please don't be over protective in front of dad and try not to lose it."

We were finally at campus. Eliza kisses my forehead"Sweet heart I love you so much, have a good day."

I nodded. "I will darling, I love you too." I kissed Eliza on the lips and smiled. Who knew one day I'd have a girlfriend older than me out of college driving me to school? I love my eccentric life. Well it was normal before Eliza, it changed for the better and worse-- That there is a marriage quote, don't forget it!

I hugged her once more before getting out the car and running off to Maddie and Paris. They looked furious at me, when I looked back to Eliza the car was gone. "Ashley!" Paris growled.

"What Par?"

Maddie turned up a magazine with me and Eliza on it, kissing in a coffee shop. The head line says, "Drawn To Each Other" I laugh a little, get the joke, drawn to each other? Because she draws designs and I do commission art.

I take the magazine from Maddie's hand looking through the pages of New York's hottest couple: Me and Eliza. Pics of us holding hands, kissing, walking out our home, going to the art store, coffee shops, stores and the airport after India.

"So what I'm on there, I'm still a normal person I'm just dating a fashion designer!"

They both sighed and rolled their eyes. "Ash look around you, campus is starring you down the staff at school had to get feisty trying to get papz out of here early in the morning so things would run smoothly."

I laughed at them in the face. "Why should I give a fuck if I only have three days left of school?"

They shook their heads in disappointment. I would never give up what I had with Eliza because I will now be getting followed around, that is how I live now. "We better get to it." Paris mumbled.

And so we head off... I hope dinner is good later on tonight after the shoot.

And so my darling, this is my come back, I know it is meek but you must forgive me. I continue this chapter with a part two and some questions after this.

Do you think it's going to be a problem now that Ashley is popular in college?

Will the shoot be a problem for people around her and her dad?

How will dinner go?

What will the shoot be like?

Darlings give me some intriguing answers, I am 36% creative with my writing right now because I am going through a break up but I am back with writing after that little break I took for the rest of the month. Tell me, how's it been without a update of YMS? All the lesbian BDSM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 25
*COMPLETED!* Cover by @sandsmark Currently being EDITED. 1st Place Winner of The Chaos Awards 3: Romance 4/26/2018 "Can't you give me a break, Austi...
19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
49.5K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...