The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

52| The Devil Awakens

234 12 7
By imaginator33

♡♡♡
Kenna

I met Harry after the meeting.

"How did it go?" He asked as we walked towards a private meeting room and I nodded.

"Perfect, Ace would be glad."

"About that, he isn't really planning on going to jail, is he? I mean I know he didn't do it. I figured he had a reason for staying there." He opened the door for me to walk in and I tried to hide my smile at his actions.

"I hope he does. Because it seems like he willingly wants to take the fall." He brought out a chair for me to seat and I gave him a little smile before sitting and he smirked.

"Not you being a gentleman," I said to him as he sat beside me and he chuckled.

"For you, I'll be anything."

I shook my head as laughter vibrated through me and took a deep breath. "About your Dad..."

"Please don't- don't try to feel sorry for me. He has to pay. Don't try to hold back while thinking of anyone else. I want him to suffer Kenna," he said.

"Well we already have a few leads and some information I got from Ace... he was trying to help Nayoung. But the best would be if we can get undeniable evidence." His forehead creased and he sucked in his lower lips. I forced my gaze away from his lips and cleared my throat.

"Undeniable evidence?"

"Yeah, like pictures of him with the workers or like an audio of his conversation with them. Something that he can't run from."

"So if I can get him to confess on tape..."

"That would seal the case, Harry."

He blew out a raspberry and ran his hands through his hair. While staring at him, I decided to ask the question that had been in my mind since I saw him earlier.

"You know you could have asked about that through text or a call... is that why you really came? To ask me about this alone?"

His eyes widened as I had just shown him a naked picture of himself and he began to look everywhere but me and I narrowed my eyes.

"Harry..."

"Hearing you say my name sounds like being in heaven Kenna," he groaned and buried his face in his hands. I immediately felt the blood rushing to my face and quickly patted my face to reduce the redness.

His words sent a rumble down my spine and the stupid butterflies erupted. His face was still hidden and he raised his head and spread his fingers apart to show his eyes. My heart almost melted into a pudding under me as our eyes met.

"Did I say that out loud?" He mumbled and I nodded with a downturned smile and he groaned again. I tried to hold my laugh by biting my lower lip but his eyes lingered on my lips and nothing was funny anymore.

I was giggling and feeling nervous like a teenage girl who had a crush on the football team captain. What was wrong with me?

"Can I kiss you?" His words took me by surprise my body reacted before my brain could process it and I stood up abruptly.

Almost instantly he stood up too and was red with embarrassment. Oh my God, he thought I reacted like that because I didn't want to not because I was just shocked.

Wait did I want to?

"I'm sorry, please let's act like I never said anything, I'm so stupid," he voiced came out wavered and I mental shook my head trying to get the word out of my mind to tell him that my body reacted that way because I was surprised and about to turn as pink as Patrick.

I couldn't talk. I looked up at him and he pursed his lips before hanging his head and walking away. No no! I do want to kiss him. I want him to want to kiss him, I want to feel every inch of him.

My body reacted again before I could process my thoughts. I held his arm and he turned around looking confused before I whispered, "Just shut up and let me check something." I pulled him in and crashed my lips into his.

You know that feeling when you're listening to that one song that makes you float like literally. I was floating, in space. I couldn't think properly. His lips suddenly became my favorite song. The type that makes you obsessed and you just know you're going to replay it over and over. The type that becomes your favorite melody. His lips moved like they were meant for me.

He eased into the kiss and pulled me in closer until there wasn't an inch between us and his hand was on my neck deepening the kiss. And then at the same time, a low moan escaped our lips before we slowly pulled apart and I immediately missed his lips.

"Wow," he breathed against my lips and I tried to steady my breaths and my heart that was still pounding due to his hands still being on me. I still couldn't bring out the words I wanted to say.

"You don't know how long I've been craving your touch, McKenna. It's been torture, I couldn't go a day without thinking of you. I know it sounds crazy but I feel like I was meant to meet you that day with Ace," he whispered and I looked up to finally meet his eyes.

God, he was so beautiful.

He took my smile as a sign to lean in again for a kiss and I shut my eyes only for me to immediately open them when the door swung open and we removed our hands from each other's body.

I was dreading meeting the eye of the person who came in but finally looked up to see Alex and sighed in relief. I mean he was better than it being a random person or Carl.

"Oh I'm sorry," Alex immediately said and adjusted his glasses. I forced a smile and walked forward.

"No no, what's up?" I asked trying to act like whatever he saw didn't happen.

"I'm going to check on Quinn now. Ace gave me a schedule which includes me checking up on her every two hours-" he sighed, "-I'm on my way, would you want to see her?"

"Of course!" I said instantly. I turned around, "erm, can Harry come?"

Harry was silent and Alex cleared his throat. "Mr. Winston indicated that you're the only one allowed to see Miss Manchester. I don't know if he would approve a third party."

"It's Ace, I can handle him don't worry. Quinn would be glad to have people to talk to. And Harry here is like a literal happy pill."

Alex was about to protest but I quickly yelled thank you and dragged Harry out with me. Alex followed us and I intertwined my hands with Harry who kept on staring at me with a smile on his face.

Alex sat at the front with the driver and we sat behind them with our hands still intertwined.

"Where's she?" Harry whispered to me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea but Ace won't let her leave the place. He says it's for her good."

"So he grounded her?" He asked with a small laugh and I chuckled.

We fell silent again. But it was a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward or weird. We both couldn't stop smiling as I turned to look out the window. Then his face crossed my mind, Angus.

My body reacted again and I took my hands away from Harry like he electrocuted me. I spent so much time crying over Angus when Quinn told me the truth a few days ago. This is what happens every time, every time I try to move on Angus appears and I just can't love anyone again.

Harry looked at me confused but I looked straight and avoided his eyes. I managed to do that until we got to the building and I could finally breathe once I stepped out of the car. I felt so guilty. Guilt about what happened to Angus and what I just did to Harry. Two of the sweetest boys.

But I just couldn't bring myself to let anyone in me anymore. But Harry...

I shook my head as Alex led us to the door where two huge men stood and opened the door for us. The room was huge but dimly lit and if I didn't pay close attention I wouldn't have noticed my best friend slumping on the couch in the darkness, half her body covered with a blanket and her staring into space.

"Oh my God, Quinn." My heart broke as I went to immediately hug her and she looked at me surprised with dead eyes but melted into the hug.

"Oh Kenna," she cried and I kissed the top of her head. "Kenna.... Ace. I need to save Ace please."

The sadness engulfing her words sent shrills through my body and I shushed her by caressing her back.

"You didn't eat your breakfast?" Alex asked worried as he turned on a brighter light and I finally let Quinn go.

"Oh hey... Harry," she said softly as she could finally see him and I felt the couch behind me sink in indicating he sat. I immediately moved to the other side of Quinn.

"You didn't like the food?" Alex asked still worried and Quinn shook her head.

"No Alex it was perfect... but I'm going on a hunger strike. Ace wants me here, right? Then I'll just die here of starvation!"

Our eyes widened and she slumped back on the couch. I heard an audible huff from Alex before he took away the plate full of food.

"Quinn, you know you have to eat. You have to be strong for Ace. He's doing so much right now and he's doing this for you," I explained and moved her hair over her shoulder.

She sniffed and suddenly held my hand. "My mum is responsible Kenna, she wants to get revenge for Angus... she wants them to also lose a son. To lose Ace. I can't lose Ace. I'd rather die myself, Kenna."

My jaw dropped. I knew Mrs Manchester was responsible for everything I thought she would stop there but murder? She wants him dead?

"We'll protect him. Quinn, just relax okay?" I said trying to hide my real emotions and she shook her head but kept quiet.

"Why is Harry so quiet?" She asked while looking at the ceiling. He has been staring at me all this time. I could feel his stare boring holes into my skull and I finally looked at him.

My heart skipped a beat as our eyes met and his eyes were filled with so much emotion, confusion, frustration, betrayal, and love.

"Why did you do that?" His voice came out strong and Quinn gave him a side eye, confused.

"Why did you act like I was a stranger after everything was going so well? You're the one who kissed me, you're the one who stopped me from leaving, you're the one who asked me to come along, you're the one who intertwined our hands only for you to act like you regret everything. You didn't even give me an explanation. Why?"

His words sucked the air out of my lungs and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his.

"You guys kissed? Wow," Quinn breathed and raised the blanket to her chin.

"I-" I struggled to get the words out. "Harry, I'm sorry. I should have done that."

"What changed? Was it something I did?"

"No I mean I shouldn't have... kissed you. I wasn't thinking right. That should have never happened."

His face fell and his jaw locked. He was silent as he stared at me before sharply looking away and folding his hands across his chest. I could finally breathe, it seemed like every time I was with Harry time stopped and so did my breath. Quinn cleared her throat to get rid of the awkward silence but I couldn't even fake my smile anymore.

"Have the articles come out?" She asked to change the subject.

We were both silent and she huffed in frustration.

"The company has been stopping every company that wants to release an article on the situation but it's only a matter of time." Alex's voice came closer and he handed Quinn a bottle of water. She gave him a stink eye and refused to collect the water.

As their banter for the water continued my phone buzzed continuously and I finally took it out and my jaw dropped at the messages flooding my phones and articles.

"You guys," I said, but the shock of the situation must have reduced the volume of my voice because my words went unnoticed by them. In frustration, I grabbed the water from Alex and threw it on the floor to stop their banter and stood up, they all looked at me flabbergasted.

"Mr Winston is awake," I announced, with a shaky breath.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

*hides behind the curtains*

Do you all think Mr. Winston was always this whole time like those girls said? Or do you believe this is all a coincidence?

What do you guys think will happen next? Will Ace be released? What will happen to the company? And the Manchesters? And our Harry and Kenna!!😭😭 sighhhhh

Please vote, comment, and shareeee!!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
417K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...