Twisted Ties///BloodMoon Amne...

By perildeath

The BloodMoon twins find everything change in the spam of one hour, how? Sun hitting them in the head with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Wendigo Drawing
Chapter 13
Dunno
Chapter 14
16
17
Halloween Art!
19
20
Wow !
22
23
24
25
26
27
Stupid doodles
29
30
32
Quick Character Analysis or something
Galaxy
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Uhhh
Announcement
54
He's Goofy
56

31

247 17 45
By perildeath

Sun woke up again some time later, again only being able to see through one eye still. It scared him quite a bit, he rubs his face and got hugged tightly by Galaxy. He yelped and blushed and Galaxy whimpered "you had some kind of panic attack and passed out! I was so scared!" Sun's rays twitched in surprise and he stammered "I-I-I-I-I-I you-you, h-hug" Sun is surprised by the hug and very flustered.

His broken rays twitch, their twitch was very... well, twitchy. In a not very good way, Galaxy whimpers "I'm sorry! I'm sorry your face is so destroyed!" Sun remembered his face and his heart thumped but he tried to calm himself down. It's fine, it'll get fixed, he told himself and Sun said softly "i-it's fine" he said, he was no longer in the shock of his face being broken. He's mostly calmed down, he knows his face will be fixed soon enough.

"Hey, at least it makes you look tough!" Galaxy said trying to see the bright side of things, Sun puffed out his chest in a joke matter "yes it does" Galaxy much to Sun's shock booped him, Sun was stunned into silence and Galaxy stuck his tongue out teasingly. Sun was flustered and blushing but he eventually shook his head.

Galaxy says "ya know, you don't look bad! It could have been a lot worse! Plus you look cool!" Galaxy was really helping Sun calm down about his face, he knew it'll be fixed soon. Sun sighs "I doubt that-" Galaxy said "shhh, you look cool!" Sun smiles softly "I do?" Galaxy nodded "yeah! You look cool!" Sun's eye goes bright.

His heart flutters, he thinks I look cool! Oh god! He thinks I look cool! His face is warm and Galaxy said "I swear I can hear your fans-" Sun's fans did indeed start, frick. "Oh oh- uh-I- Uh god flustered-!" Galaxy smirked "you did now? Well you do look cool!" Sun's rays twitched embarrassed.

Galaxy booped him again "boop" and Sun looked at him with a mock offended face "how-how dare you" he stammered in a mock offended look and Galaxy smirked "heh! Try to stop me!" Sun pouted puffing out his chest, "I dare thy to boop me again if thy dare" Galaxy chuckled and booped again "boop" Sun had a mock '>:0' face.

Sun was very happy to hear Galaxy chuckle again, maybe his face being destroyed... won't be too bad. The main upside was Galaxy saying it was cool, but he also knew it was going to be fixed eventually. 

But then Galaxy said sadly and uncertainly "ummm... Sun... I'm sorry about Moon, ya know..."  Sun's felt sad then "y-y-y-yeah... we weren't really... close.." Sun said and Galaxy looks worried "why? You were brothers! Siblings are each others best friends" Sun's rays drooped "a while ago... we had this brother called Eclipse" Sun said, he doesn't normally tell anyone about this kind of stuff.

It was kept between the family, but he felt he could trust Galaxy. Sun took a deep breath and Galaxy set on the bed, tail curled around him gently, "you had a brother?" Sun nodded sniffling "yeah... a long while... he's dead now... and I miss him" Sun said "Eclipse didn't start out as a brother though, we had a rocky start, he was a real jerk and never really thought about anyone except for himself" Galaxy's ears twitched in interest and sadness "he's dead...?" he said softly and Sun nodded slowly.

"But as time passed, we grew close and he was nice and such... me, Moon, and Lunar eventually called him our brothers" Sun said sadly while wiping tears "one time Moon and Eclipse were hanging out, we had this theater part of our daycare... giant T.V screen in it, they were watching a movie together talking and laughing" Galaxy nodded listening silently and closely looking sad and surprised that Sun's trusting him with this. 

"They finished the movie and suddenly... BloodMoon appeared" Sun said, Galaxy looked surprised "BloodMoon?" he said "those two bean boys?" Sun nodded sadly, "a while ago...  he wasn't a bean boy... he was erm- a psychopathic killer, a machine made to kill" Galaxy had a look of shock "wait, but then why's he-" Sun said "I hit him in the head with a frying pan to save a child, I forgot her name, think It was Jane? And well, now they have amnesia and are bean boys" Galaxy had a 'oh!' face.

Sun sniffled "and well, they killed Eclipse... A long time ago...  I've forgiven them now cause they are a completely different person but Moon was bitter from the loss of his brother, he was always the closest to Eclipse and he swore to get revenge on the twins, to kill them" Sun said sniffling "I don't know why he placed them with me... but they are now my sons, I adapted them without adaption papers cause well, robot adaption papers don't really exist" Sun said and Galaxy said.

"Oh..." Sun clutched the blanket sadly "I've gotten over it, I understand the twins deserve a second chance, Moon didn't. I miss Eclipse but it was years ago... and Moon I guess just, snapped" Galaxy looked concerned "what'd he say?" Sun whimpered "he tried to get me to kill them, he tried to guilt trip me by using Eclipse by saying 'what would Eclipse think?' and such" Galaxy looks shocked "that's going to far! That's messed up on so many levels" Sun choked back a sob and Galaxy hugged him "hey hey, shhh" Sun whimpers and hugs back.

Galaxy said softly "it sounds like you've been through a lot..." Sun continues hugging, Galaxy smiles softly "I'm sure you miss him, but it's good you moved on... it sounds like Moon was just stuck in a grief loop..." Galaxy said sadly and Sun sobbed "I tried to help so much, but he just hides in his room cursing and trying to fix Eclipse, even if he's broken beyond repair." Galaxy hugs tighter "shhhh, it's okay it's okay" he said softly "you're okay, you're safe, you have people who love you, who help you" Sun sniffles softly and sighs sadly.

"I know..." he said softly and Galaxy smiles "hey, it's okay. Shhh" Sun didn't want to pull away from the hug and Galaxy wrapped his tail around him, "you can hug as long as you want" Sun felt tears stream down his face and he snuggled his face in Galaxy's fur.

It did feel good to get it off his chest, Eclipse's death did burden him sometimes, it felt good to talk about it. Galaxy's ears twitched and he smiled and Sun's heart flipped at his smile, fluffy... he wiped his tears away and the twins ran in "DAD! YOUR ALIVE!" they shrieked and jumped onto Sun, Sun yelped his body jerked back and he grabbed them and held them in place before they could fall off.

"Sunshine's! I'm fine!" Sun said and they whimper and snuggled up "you went to sleep suddenly!" Sun says "I know, I know, it'll be fine, okay?" they snuggled into his neck and whimper, they were clearly scared, today has been a stressful day for them just as it had been for Sun. Luckily he had a tiny Eclipse therapy session which he really needed. 

Oh and a nice fluffy hug, he hugged the twins close and Lunar walked in "hey Sun, how you doing?" he did a thumbs up, Lunar let out a sigh of relief and surprise, it was clear he thought he was going to have to deal with another panic attack. "Good..." he said and Galaxy nibbled his claws nervously. 

The twins seemed relieved that he was alive and awake, Sun sighs and pets their head gently and Lunar looks sad "I miss Moon..." Sun sighs sadly "I miss him a bit... but I did what I needed to do... I guess" Lunar nods, the twins squeak happily at the head rubs adorably and Sun rubs the broken side of his face gently, it was still sore. 

He closed his eyes and sighs, Lunar said "the least we can do is plug Moon back in and deal with an amnesia Moon..." Sun was sad yet relieved at the idea. He knew this was best for Moon, Moon could finally be free from the grief of his lost brother, the hatred, the sadness, the everything. He was happy for Moon, he was more happy than anything cause Moon... Moon was in a lot of mental pain and hatred.

Self hatred, everything. He blamed himself for Eclipse's death, even if it was out of his control.

This, Sun knew, was best for him. Lunar seemed to think the same thing, Sun remembered looking through the twins database a while ago and seeing they had a decent vocabulary despite being banged in the head, that's why they knew some stuff and didn't know some stuff. Moon... Moon is going to be a different story, he's not going to remember anything at all. He'll forget everything, heck even his own name. 

This is going to be a real pain to deal with isn't it... Sun also began to worry on how the twins were going to react to Moon's existence, normally they were accepting and such. But Moon attacked them, Moon tried to hurt them, made that loud horrible static sound that probably nearly blasted their ears.

Nah, they aren't going to react well at all... Sun's rays droop and he pets their head and Galaxy said "can I have bean boys?" Sun's face flushed as Galaxy did grabby hands for them, the twins looked at Galaxy and jumped into his arms, it was clear that they trusted Galaxy if Sun trusted him. Galaxy seemed to absolutely love their beaniness. Sun yawns softly, he was tired today after everything that happened.

Sun watched Galaxy snuggles them as they squeak and whisper "such beans" Lunar walked over to Sun and whispers "they deserve a second dad" Sun jumped and pushed him away and Lunar laughed softly as Sun blushed. He hated Lunar sometimes, he was always going to tease Sun, first it was about Sun acting like a dad and now a crush?! GOSH.

It probably won't work out anyway.

Galaxy watched the twins snuggle in and mutter "fuzzy..." Sun realized that they had never really seen a cat before, they just thought Galaxy was some mysterious warm fluff creature. Note to self, show them a cat. The twins calm down in Galaxy's warmth and fall asleep and Galaxy was practically squealing from the cuteness overdose. 

It was a adorable sight, Sun has mostly calmed down from what happened, he's accepted the right side of his face was practically smashed to oblivion, he knows it'll get fixed soon, it's best not to dwell on it. Galaxy pats the twins head and snuggled them and Lunar said "Sun, you look tired" Sun grumbled rubbing his face carefully "I am... I passed out like two times today, a record!" Lunar face palm "that is not something to be proud of" Sun snickered and said "Yeah, I'm tired... a lot happened today and it's late" Sun said softly.

Lunar nodded "yeah, we'll leave you be, okay? You need some sleep, you can go back to your room tomorrow" Galaxy looked disappointed and put the twins down, Sun laid down on the bed and the twins woke up and shimmied under the blanket with Sun. Galaxy smiled softly and Sun drifted to sleep and Galaxy stood up from the bed and walked off followed by Lunar. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 829 28
What if Sun made a different offer to Eclipse as an agreement? (Takes place in 'Sun meets Eclipse in Vrchat') Au for ( The Sun and Moon Show ) (...
2.6K 127 28
Y/N, a person of goodness and good nature, found themselves staring hungerly at a dead body in their home. It seemed to have been a mistake, but... o...
892 37 10
Welcome to oneshots of the celestial crew. Join Lunar, Earth, Sun, Moon, and the rest of the Sun and Moon Show crew on exciting and traumatic adventu...
4.2K 77 30
Just before their eighteenth birthday, a 17 year old was put into the car that their mother drove. She said nothing, and all the teen did was stare o...