Born To Meet You | AkkChon |...

By thaibldramalover

Chon has enough of Tonhon's ignorance after all of the signals he gave him and after Tonhon finds a new girlf... More

- 1 - Going forward
- 2 - Let's try not
- 3 - Movie date
- 4 - I won't let you get away from me
- 5 - Best friends forever
- 6 - Empty house
- 7 - A substitute
- 8 - Confession
- 9 - Indie movie
- 10 - Cure for you
- 11 - Baby, I'm Jealous
- 12 - The L word
- 13 - Ready or not
- 14 - The heroine I needed
- 15 - Don't lose hope
- 16 - Our protectors
- 17 - Good news
- 18 - Hugs and kisses
- 19 - (Un) Expected visitor
- 20 - Plans for the future
- 21 - Fulfilled promise
- 22 - Fanfiction (15+)
- 23 - Perfect date (15+)
- 24 - This night belongs to us (15+)
- 25 - My caretaker
- 26 - Forbidden love (15+)
- 27 - Water Park
- 29 - Abandonment
- 30 - Reconcilation
- 31 - Treatment for your heart
- 32 - Living together
- 33 - Black sheep
- 34 - New me
- 35 - Only you (15+)
- 36 - Revived bonds
- 37 - The Final

- 28 - Love over money

287 18 36
By thaibldramalover

{Khan's POV}

I always liked to fool around and wasn't serious about anything but by the time I started to date Wat, reality hit me hard.

We've dated for two months so I thought it was the right time to tell my parents about it. They were asking me anyway to whom I've been sending messages and why I'm not visiting them so often anymore... they suspected me of having a girlfriend but I found the courage to tell them one day.

"Mom, dad, I think there's something you should know..."

"Have you already decided about your future in my company? You'll need to learn everything about business and I'll find a great school for you."

"No..."

"Don't tell me you've still not given up on that stupid dream of becoming a national player in basketball!" I trembled for the first time in my life.

"I didn't but that's not what I want to tell you..."

"Then, spit it out! Don't waste our time, Khan!" My mother wasn't any better.

"I have a lover..." They looked at each other.

"So that's why you haven't been coming here so often... invite her to dinner someday. Maybe she'll become a future mother of your children. I'd prefer to have grandsons." He already had everything planned out even though he couldn't control my life.

"It's a boy..."

"Boy what? I'm confused..." He laughed it off.

"I have a boyfriend! And I love him, Pa!" I raised my voice to make them listen but their reaction really scared me. I expected shouting and slaps but they stayed completely silent.

"So... are you okay with it?" Dad stayed still and didn't even move his finger.

"Khan... I'm giving you a choice... I don't like to say this but I'll let you become a national player with my support..." My smile was getting bigger.

"... but only if you break up with that boy..." My smile quickly faded away.

"That's impossible... I love him..."

"How can you love a boy?! You are a man, Khan! And men are supposed to love women! How can he even attract you?! He doesn't have boobs or hips!" Even if I had a girlfriend... it would be so gross hearing him talk like this about her.

"Wat always took great care of me and when he confessed his feelings to me... I started to feel there was something more between us than a friendship. I don't care if you don't accept it! I'll stay with Wat forever and you won't separate us!"

"KHAN!!" He shouted at me as I quickly ran away from the house and drove away with my car from him... There was no support from my mother as well... how can she be okay with it?! Am I her son or not?! I wish... I had parents like Akk... I don't care about money... I don't remember the last time my parents hugged me or said something nice... I became a prefect just for them and they didn't appreciate it...

This frustration... I started to compensate it with sex. Just when Wat stopped me and told me I should rest, I knew I was acting like an idiot. He's too kind to reject me and I used his body for my relief...

In the Water Park, I tried my best not to breakdown there but when Akk came to me, I realized everything I did wrong.

"Khan... you don't seem like yourself for some time. What's the matter?" I looked down.

"Your relationship with Chon... is really nice."

"Don't change the subject."

"My parents want me to break up with Wat and recently... I unintentionally hurt Wat as well."

"What did you do? You who always yelled at me for disagreeing with Wat's answer?"

"I dealed with my problems through sex..."

"How many times a day."

"Oh, come on... not so often..."

"Then a week?"

"Four times a day." His jaw dropped.

"I'm surprised Wat is still walking... how can you be so careless, Khan!" He put his hand on my shoulders and shook with me.

"I know! Just shout at me! Just don't act like them..." He noticed how empty I felt and hugged me.

"Hey... you have Wat by your side. And me with Chon..."

"I already decided. They gave me a choice to choose between my dream and them or Wat and living alone. I choose Wat because without him... my life wouldn't make sense anymore... You know how I reacted when I lost him as a friend! I can't lose him now when I love him!" Tears streamed down my face and he hugged me again.

"Hey... what if we found a part time job and then shared a condo together? I know it'd take a longer time but I think it'd be worth it... if we lived in the same city in the future of course..."

"You plan to study in Chon's uni. I'll follow Wat but he doesn't have it easy with his parents either. He told them what he wants to be and showed them his indie movies but it was still not enough to convince them. I hope he'll win the contest with his movie of you two and finally gets approve from his father and mother."

"We can find part time jobs anyways, it's always handy. I think I'll work in P'Sun's Cafe."

"Hey! Find me something too! Look at these abs! I can do anything!" He rolled his eyes and burst out laughing. Great... I need to get out of this depressive atmosphere.

Our date was coming to it's end but I separated from my friends and boyfriend for a while. I needed to apologize to him and looked for something cute in the store with souvenirs. Hmm... matching bracelets with dolphins. I read somewhere that their love is very deep and often everlasting... just like I want my relationship to be with Wat. I bought it and quickly found my friends in front of the gate.

"Khan! Where were you! We already planned to go without you!" Wat was mad while Chon and Akk looked exhausted.

"Hey, you didn't say anything when Chon and Akk suddenly disappeared for one hour!"

"None of them is my boyfriend! Now come on!" His strict side is still turning me on.

I drove Akk and Chon to their place and then I was alone with Wat in the car after a long time.

"Khan? Why don't you start the car?" I was holding the steering wheel.

"Wat... I'm sorry for the way I behaved."

"What do you mean? You haven't done anything wrong..."

"I know that I used your body when I was overwhelmed with stress and I... won't stop asking your for sex because of that. As an apology... I wanted to give you this." I gave him one of the bracelets and he blushed.

"So that's why you took your time..."

"It may not be enough-." I already felt his hands wrapped around my waist.

"It's perfect, Khan! I know the meaning behind it! This means... that you don't plan to break up with me, right?"

"No way in hell, Wat! I'd even rob a bank for you!"

"That's romantic but I wouldn't want to visit you in jail."

"Hah?! Not even your boyfriend?!"

"There are dangerous people." I bowed my head.

"But it's not like you'll ever get there, right? Khan... I love you. I love you so much!" I kissed his forehead.

"I love you even more... I'll tell my parents I'm leaving from them."

"And who'll pay for your dorm if not them?"

"Akk will find me a job. He promised."

"I'd like to help you too... should I find something too?"

"You wouldn't have time for the things you love. It's okay. I'll make it." If he sacrificed his hobby for me, it'd mean that I failed as a boyfriend.

However, on our way to our dorm we saw my parents in front of our door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2K 51
All My Drill Baes 🤭 I seen her on a opp block So we gone bunny hopping Train her in the g spot-Dthang FREE EVERYBODY Not my beef
2.7K 155 5
The story of two identity hidden mafia brothers who falls for conglomerate's sons.
25.4K 1.3K 45
Not Me x A Tale of Thousand Stars This is a crossover between two different worlds. We know Yok was in love with Dan but what if everything didn't g...
3.7K 235 5
"I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be." ────────────...