Born To Meet You | AkkChon |...

By thaibldramalover

Chon has enough of Tonhon's ignorance after all of the signals he gave him and after Tonhon finds a new girlf... More

- 1 - Going forward
- 2 - Let's try not
- 3 - Movie date
- 4 - I won't let you get away from me
- 5 - Best friends forever
- 6 - Empty house
- 7 - A substitute
- 8 - Confession
- 9 - Indie movie
- 10 - Cure for you
- 11 - Baby, I'm Jealous
- 12 - The L word
- 13 - Ready or not
- 14 - The heroine I needed
- 15 - Don't lose hope
- 16 - Our protectors
- 17 - Good news
- 18 - Hugs and kisses
- 19 - (Un) Expected visitor
- 20 - Plans for the future
- 21 - Fulfilled promise
- 22 - Fanfiction (15+)
- 23 - Perfect date (15+)
- 24 - This night belongs to us (15+)
- 25 - My caretaker
- 26 - Forbidden love (15+)
- 28 - Love over money
- 29 - Abandonment
- 30 - Reconcilation
- 31 - Treatment for your heart
- 32 - Living together
- 33 - Black sheep
- 34 - New me
- 35 - Only you (15+)
- 36 - Revived bonds
- 37 - The Final

- 27 - Water Park

401 16 55
By thaibldramalover

{Wat's POV}

What Khan said made me feel so guilty... I didn't even think there'd be a possibility of our parents allowing us to choose our dream jobs but now that Khan's parents learnt about his orientation... they see it as a bigger problem than not working for their company.

I hate how parents decide for they kids even though they are already adult and independent.

I noticed that Khan was going through a lot of stress because he was asking me for sex more often than before. I didn't mind but I wanted to help him deal with it differently.

"Wat... can you be mine?" He said seductively and grabbed my cheek.

"Again? Khan... please, let's rather talk." He sighed but listened to me as he lain on the bed next to me.

"Oke... tell me more about your new project."

"No, I want to talk about you!"

"What about me?" I sadly looked at him.

"You've been paying so much attention to me that you forgot about yourself!"

"Is something bad with it?" I put my hand on his.

"I want you to care about yourself as well and I'd like to help you as much as you help me. Should I talk to your parents?"

"No! No, you can't do that, Wat! Just listening to their insults about you are breaking my heart! I couldn't stand them yelling at you and it would get even worse..." I felt so powerless... what can I do against strict parents?

"Then... if we broke up..."

"Don't even mention it! There's absolutely no way that's gonna happen!"

"What if... you just told them that we broke up? Would they find out if we hid it for a longer time?"

"I don't want to hide you in front of everyone. You are my boyfriend, my lover, the love of my life, why should I be hiding you? They should be considerate and accept it."

Right... there's no way I could break up with him. I've never felt so loved before. My parents hated my hobby and called it a waste of time when Khan went with me on our first date... at least I took it as our first date.

"Then we should distract ourselves from our parents, what do you say?"

"So you will-."

"No sex!" He sighed again.

"It's been a long time since we've gone on a date. Let's invite Akk and Chon as well and make it a double date."

"Sounds nice. Where would you like to go?"

"Where would everyone like to go?" We were thinking a little.

"Water Park!" We both said at the same time. Akk liked to swim when he was stressed and Chon looks like the playful type.

"Wat! I love your ideas!"

"I'd be still boring if I didn't date you."

"There's no way you'd be boring!" He kissed my cheek and laid me down next to me. I was glad that he was able to hold back and just sleep. He was tired and deserved a rest from the stress.

***

Saturday morning Khan called Akk and asked him about our double date we prepared. He agreed so we bought the tickets online and waited for them in front of Fantasia Lagoon.

"Guys! We are here!" We waved at them and saw that Chon even brought  a swim ring.

"Took you long, what did you do?" Khan didn't forget to tease Akk and he blushed while Chon was as red as tomato.

"Alright, alright, I can imagine. Let's go to the park already." Khan grabbed my hand and led me in.

We changed our clothes in the locker room but Chon had to go to the cabin for whatever reason.

"Hey, let's go to the steepest slide and who'll scream the loudest will act gay in a pool for little kids." I face-palmed. Khan has the stupidest ideas.

"Their parents will kill us..." Chon muttered.

"Then better don't scream loud, Chon, or we'll force you to kiss Akk in front of them." Two older men approached us.

"P'Ai and P'Nai! What are you doing here?"

"I'm also here on a date with my darling. Right, Hon?" P'Ai bumped into him.

"He's not here, is he?" Chon asked upsetly and they shook their heads.

"Just Miriam brought Pang here." Akk and Chon sweated.

"I told you we shouldn't tell her." Chon whispered to Akk.

"Oh, here you are, guys! Did you think you'll run away from us?!" Pang screamed when she saw me and Khan.

"See?! It's them! Those guys I write fanfiction about!" Khan was confused and I wanted to bury myself somewhere... I shouldn't tell her such personal things...

"Your swimsuit are very nice." Chon looked at Miriam.

"See? Straight guys would never compliment us. You are so sweet, Chon! Unlike these two." She frowned at P'Ai and P'Nai. They shrugged.

"Then let's go to the steepest slide." Khan said and they all nodded. P'Ai, P'Nai and Akk didn't let out any sound. Khan did just because he enjoyed it too much. I didn't scream that loudly but Chon, Pang and Miriam screamed the loudest and we couldn't say who was louder among them.

"You all lost, too bad, Akk, if you don't want Chon to act gay with someone else, you'll have to join him." Khan was so insidious!

"Damn..." Akk muttered and that was like the first time I heard him swear.

We were seriously invading the little pool with babies who were like two years old and their parents were checking up on them on the side. They looked at us like at lunatics.

"Do it, you lost." Khan and P'Nai were really happy about their lost.

Chon blushed and grabbed Akk's hand in the middle of the pool and kissed his cheek. Those parents were putting hands on their kids eyes and cursed them with their eyes.

"Mama, they are smooching-!"

"Don't look, Tay! Nice people wouldn't do it!" Why do they have to be so obnoxious?

Akk and Chon were too embarrassed, they apologized and left.

"Oh come on, that was nothing." Pang said confidently and pressed her lips against Miriam's but this time fathers didn't mind at all and looked.

"What are you doing?! Your child will see it!"

"Oh come on, you don't see same-sex couples every day!" If this is how married couples with kids behave to each other, I'll date Khan like this forever.

Pang and Miriam kissed really passionately even though they just wanted to flex at Chon and Akk or is there any other reason?

But then when we separated and I left space for Khan and Akk to talk, I stayed with Chon and he noticed that something bothered me.

"Wat, is something the matter?" I dived deeper into the water.

"Khan's parents... don't accept me..." He looked shocked.

"I'm so sorry about that... is there a way how to change their mind?"

"No... they want to kick Khan out of their house if he doesn't break up with me... I thought that leaving the problem as it is will be the solution but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Then tell them that your friends are the same! That it's common in this age!"

"You don't understand it, Chon... they'd ban Khan from seeing all of us. They think that I'm the reason that he's into guys... they hate people like us..." I wanted to cry and had to wipe my eye. Chon embraced me and I noticed that Akk did the same to Khan... were they talking about the same thing? I felt so horrible...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.3K 27
This is a Teacher X Student book just Lauren as a teacher and Y/N as a student! No G!P involved! Y/n is a student at Isaquah high school and is a tro...
111K 1.8K 22
❝hi i'm sammy and i lost my shoe at this baseball game ❞ in which samantha "sammy" washington is secretly dating ethan cutkosky.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7K 154 5
The story of two identity hidden mafia brothers who falls for conglomerate's sons.