A LIFE WITH THE FUTURE

Da MimieLover

WHAT would you do when you fall in love with an unexpected person and at unexpected time? Zhang Rounan, he ha... Altro

Prologue
LIFE 1
LIFE 3
LIFE 4
LIFE 5
LIFE 6
LIFE 7
LIFE 8
LIFE 9
LIFE 10
LIFE 11
LIFE 12
LIFE 13
LIFE 14
LIFE 15
LIFE 16
LIFE 17
LIFE 18
LIFE 19
LIFE 20
LIFE 21
LIFE 22
LIFE 23
LIFE 24
LIFE 25
LIFE 26
LIFE 27
LIFE 28
LIFE 29
LIFE 30
LIFE 31
LIFE 32
LIFE 33
LIFE 34

LIFE 2

76 1 2
Da MimieLover

IT was finally happening. The fans were exhilarating over their new drama. They were excited when the production team announced the drama casts in October last year. Wei Ting was still shooting Hong Kong drama at that time while Rounan just finished filming horror movie. To be honest, Wei Ting was excited for their new drama. He was playing as a firefighter in their last drama and this time, he would be playing as a cop and narcotics detective.

If was safe to say that he had much experience in shooting in action drama. But for Rounan, it was her first time playing as the main lead in action drama. Hence, she had diligently done her homework for her new role. Even though she was still recovering from heartbreak, it was no doubt that she would give the best in her job.

'Wei Ting Ge, I'm okay. Can we not bring this topic again?' that was the first time Rounan being firm with him. They met again during booting ceremony last week and even though Rounan looked happy and smiling all the time, he could not stop worrying about her. However, his unnecessary concern had brought the nerve to her, and they ended up having small argument before Rounan left the event.

It had been a week since she ignored his calls and messages. She must be really upset and angry with him. It was his fault for overstepping the boundary. What did he expect from her actually? To cry her heart out and let him comfort her? He just thought that she was only pretending to be fine in the booting ceremony last time. Today, they had photoshoot session and Wei Ting almost done with his solo pictorial session.

"Okay, please pull a serious face," Wei Ting tried to remain focus in his character. He pulled out the fake gun and pointed at the camera.

"Good! Now imagine you have to shoot Ru Xuan," said the director. Han Ru Xuan was the character that portrayed by Rounan, a woman that had stolen the heart of Wang Bo Jin but ended up betraying him. He imagined that Han Ru Xuan was standing in front of him, her clothes was stained with blood of innocent people, and her gun was pointed to him.

She was looking at him, fiercely yet her eyes were shedding an endless tear. That imagination had brought tear to Wei Ting and the photographer endlessly pressed the clicking button.

"Good job, Wang Bo Jin!" the director shouted, and her received the big applause from the crowds. Wei Ting straightened his body, quickly wiped away the tears and smiled. He had received endless compliments about his acting, yet he humbly thanked them for all the praises.

"Thanks," he replied cheerfully. He looked at the crowds and suddenly his body froze. At the corner, Rounan was standing there, applauding for him with wide smile on her face. Her eyes were shining brightly. She was looking proudly at him.

"Oh, Zhang Rounan is here,"

"Hello everyone, I'm Zhang Rounan," she happily greeted everyone as usual. Wei Ting awkwardly scratched his nape when Rounan approached him closer. Honestly, he did not know how to act around her when she had given him a cold shoulder for a week.

"Wei Ting Ge, you look stunningly handsome today. I'm the luckiest 'Queen' right now," Rounan said cheerfully, and with a loud voice. He tried to maintain the smile on his face.

'What's wrong with her? Does she not mad at me anymore?'

"Wei Ting Ge, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Rounan took a step closer.

"I'm good! I'm good!" he instantly reacted. Judging by her cheerful face and talking endlessly, Wei Ting assumed that he had been forgiven, yet he still had to act cautiously around her as he did not want to ruin her mood.

"Wei Ting, you can rest first and prepare for the next shoot,"

"Oh, okay," Wei Ting replied shortly, and looked again at Rounan. She still smiling widely at him. He had to be careful with his words.

"I'm going to rest first okay," he slightly patted her shoulder. Rounan only gave cute enthusiastic nod to him. He curled a small smile and walked away. He then heard gasp and noise among the staffs when he was about to leave the room.

"She looks so pretty and sexy," Wei Ting looked at his assistant, Roby, when one of the male staffs complimented Rounan's beauty. Indeed, Rounan was a beautiful woman, yet he felt uneasy when those young hot blood guys were staring at her. Wei Ting returned inside the room. However, he was caught off guard by Ruonan's new look.

Rounan had unbuttoned her blue leather jacket and pushed her long black hair up, causing her jacket to spread open and revealed her black sport bra and generously exposed her curves and toned stomach. Han Ru Xuan was described as a young woman with innocent look yet she was a great seductress in bed.

When Rounan discovered there was quite number of scenes that required her to expose her body, she told him that she had to work her ass to get into the shape. Wei Ting only listened it as a joke. He did not realize that she had been in a quite good shape because she wore baggy clothes during booting ceremony last week.

"I'm really working hard for this character. Do you want me to take off the jacket?" Wei Ting almost choked hearing her daring statement.

"That will be a good idea. Let shows them how fit and sexy Han Ru Xuan could be," without hesitation, Rounan removed the jacket and turned her back to face the camera. She even scooped her long hair to the side, so she could show them her toned back. She worked hard in these five months to get the perfect body, and the result she received from the crowd was truly satisfying.

************

"WEI Ting Ge, you are strangely quiet today," said Rounan while they were preparing for the couple photoshoot.

"Am I?" Wei Ting acted like a fool. He glanced at Rounan who already pulling a pouty face. Suddenly she linked Wei Ting's arm, looking at him with apologetic face while trying to be cute at the same time.

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked playfully, ignoring all the cameras that were directed to them. Wei Ting playfully pulled a surprised face, pointing his finger at his face and looked at Rounan in disbelief.

"Eh, shouldn't I'm the one who ask you that question?" Rounan just laughed to dismiss the topic. Wei Ting rolled his eyes in annoyance. After giving him a cold shoulder, she acted as if nothing happened between them. He wanted to be sulky with her but her smile and laugh was contagious. He ended up smiling back at the end. Finally, the bubbly Zhang Rounan was back.

"Okay, get ready everyone. We will be starting soon," Rounan released Wei Ting's arm, moving away as she gave the way to Wei Ting's assistant to fix his clothes and hair for the last time.

"So handsome," praised Rounan, causing Wei Ting to laugh. He even playfully warned Rounan to stop teasing him. Thanks to his baby face, he was able to play Wang Bo Jin who was seven years younger than his real age. The pictorial session started. They attentively listened to director's instruction and acted accordingly.

"Okay, now posing like you are going to kiss each other. I want a sad, desperate, and passionate vibes," they faced each other and stared in each other eyes, trying to feel their character's pain, love and desperation. Wang Bo Jin might feel betrayed but for Han Ru Xuan, Wang Bo Jin was her first and the last love.

Han Ru Xuan's eyes became teary as she stared into Wang Bo Jin's sad eyes. She gasped when Wang Bo Jin snaked his muscular arm around her waist and pulled her, causing their bodies to collide. His hands frustratingly cupped her face. Han Ru Xuan closed her eyes as she was ready to be kissed by him, but Wang Bo Jin did not do so. She could feel his warm breath and his trembling upper lip brushed against her.

Han Ru Xuan opened her eyes. Wang Bo Jin was crying. She wanted to kill herself for hurting him so much. She did not deserve to be loved by him. Han Ru Xuan trembled hands gently touched Wang Bo Jin's face.

"I love you. I do love you, That is the truth," Han Ru Xuan whispered in tears. Wang Bo Jin did not reply. He just lifted Han Ru Xuan while Han Ru Xuan cupped his face, leaning down until her upper lip brushed his lips. However, Han Ru Xuan did not proceed further. She remained in that position for few seconds until she heard the director voice.

"That was a good shoot!" Rounan immediately distanced her face from Wei Ting and looked away. Wei Ting slowly put her down and as usual, she would try to hide or look away as she was too embarrassed to look at him right now.

"Wah, Rounan! That was a good line," Wei Ting clapped his hands, looking at bashful Rounan. She tried to hide at the corner of the room, but Wei Ting quickly grabbed her hand to prevent her from running away.

"Hey, what are you embarrassed for? This is not the first time we kissed,"

"Wei Ting Ge, can you not be so loud? I'm really shy right now," Rounan still covered her face with both palms while Wei Ting continuously teasing her.

************

THE whole crew were having hot pot as dinner. As usual, Wei Ting sat next to Ruonan and he could not stop being so attentive to her. They never ran out of topic to talk about and of course Zixin would never become the topic of the discussion.

"Wei Ting Ge, do you think I can play Ru Xuan very well?"

"Why are you doubting yourself? You had done good job today," he referred to the photoshoot this evening. Wei Ting glanced at Rounan. She seemed not satisfied with his answer. Wei Ting stopped cutting the meat, put the scissors away and slightly turned his body to face Rounan.

"Tell me what is in your head?" Wei Ting was ready to listen her. Rounan pouted her lips. Her cheeks had slightly turned pink, clearly getting tipsy after having few glasses of beers.

"Han Ru Xuan is such an attractive woman. She was almost good in everything. She was good at boxing, good at shooting gun, good with kids, good at kissing....," Rounan paused and looked at Wei Ting with shy smile.

"Good in bed," she then giggled in shy. Meanwhile Wei Ting just stared at her in amused. Did Rounan know that she looks the cutest when she is drunk?

"Do you think Wang Bo Jin can fall in love with Ru Xuan?" she asked as if she had not read the script.

"You are getting drunk," he just chuckled, dismissing Rounan's question. Wei Ting resumed grilling the beef, leaving Rounan in her own thought. She was not drunk. She just got little tipsy.

"By the way Rounan, are we getting coffee treat from Zixin later?" the director suddenly mentioned about Zixin in front of Rounan. It had been the talk of the town when Zixin went to visit Rounan at the set during her last drama and rent the coffee truck to treat the whole crew.

After their secret break up, Rounan had gotten used of people asking her about Zixin and she had mastered all the reaction or answers she supposed to give.

"I don't know. He is super busy right now," she replied bashfully.

"Zixin such a romantic boyfriend. You are so lucky to get him," the other staff continued praising Lee Zixin. Rounan just smiled quietly, grabbing another glass of beer and drank it. Wei Ting just quietly stared at Rounan. He clenched his fist, thinking of punching straight at Zixin's face if he ever encountered with Zixin.

"I want to go home," she said her assistant, Yuxi, and she quickly packed Rounan's things.

"You are leaving?" asked Wei Ting in surprise. Honestly, he wanted to spend more time with Rounan since they would only get to see each other again in few more days. However, he could not stop her from leaving as she had another event to attend tomorrow. Plus, people would keep asking her about Zixin if she staying.

"I'll walk you out,"

"Wei Ting Ge, you don't have to," she politely refused, but Wei Ting had left his seat with Rounan's bag in his hand. He knew where was Rounan's van, so he left first to avoid people capturing their photos together. His van was not too far from hers anyway, so he waited inside his van first while waiting for Rounan to arrive.

He waited about fifteen minutes and finally Rounan arrived at her van. Yuxi knew that Wei Ting was inside his van, so she waited for him to come out first. Wei Ting hastily went to her van. The door was readily opened for him and Yuxi quickly closed it once Wei Ting entered the van. Rounan had the cap on her head. She was looking at outside the window.

Wei Ting said nothing. He just scooted closer and quietly wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Rounan just froze at her seat, eyes still at outside the window. She resisted when Wei Ting tried to hug her. After few attempts, she finally gave in and hid her face on Wei Ting's chest.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine," he comforted her, gently rubbed her back while hugging her. Rounan remained quiet. However few minutes later, he heard Rounan's soft sobbing. Wei Ting said nothing, only patting her back and let her tears and make up ruined his shirt. Luckily, he brought the jacket along with him. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

43.6K 1.9K 22
What happen when twins fall in love with the same person? This is a fan fiction that I wrote for two people that I adore most which is Wang Qing an...
73.7K 3.5K 39
He had long accepted his fate. He knows that he's living on borrowed time. Regrets. Thank yous. Apologizes. Too many to say, too little time. Then th...
1.2K 92 6
If you get a chance to fix your mistake..... then what you do? And what if the chance you earn..... which repeat again and again, until you fix it...
27.4K 1.4K 40
Why did you fall in love with him without even knowing? Sorry for the out of the blue question, here's an intro . A girl with a cold heart and flawle...