LIFE 3

TODAY was the first day of shooting 'The Promises'. They would shoot few scenes in the boxing centre, including the scene where Wang Bo Ji encountered Han Ru Xuan for the first time. 34-year-old Wang Bo Ji was one of the respectable, trustworthy, strong police officers and also one of detectives in narcotics unit of Beijing Police Station.

Since he joined the narcotics investigation unit few years ago, he seldom wore formal police attire to work. So, he had kept his hair long, which he always tied them into small bun, and grew his beard and moustache. However, he would regularly trim those facial hair to make himself look representable.

Wang Bo Jin just finished his practice and was ready to leave after he took the shower. Along the way out, he just gave friendlier nods to the people that just walked passing him. Today he had not seen Gerald, his favourite boxing coach. Gerald was an American who had based in Beijing for 9 years now.

"Eh, do you see Gerald?" Wang Bo Jin randomly asked the staff there. The hunk guy just shrugged off and walked away. Wang Bo Jin roamed around and finally he found Gerald inside the boxing ring that quite secluded from others. Gerald was not alone. He was with a woman, practicing boxing and Gerald was blocking the kicks and punches from that woman.

Wang Bo Jin approached the ring closer. He unblinkingly looked at the small woman that tirelessly punching and kicking in impressive speed. Such as small woman but from the sound of punching, the strength of her punch might cost her opponent to lose one or two of his teeth.

Wang Bo Jin had a plan after his boxing session. He had to go to somewhere, yet his feet still glued on the floor, eyes were fixed at the unknown woman who clearly had caught his attention. He did not even realize when Gerald had finished the practice.

"Bo Jin.. Wang Bo Jin," he only realized when Gerald called out loud his name.

"Uh.."

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to go home now," said Gerald, removing the headgear and shaking off the sweat on his face and hair.

"Oh, I just want to see you before going home," Wang Bo Jin climbed into the ring. He sneakily glanced at the woman, whom his presence had clearly not drawing any attention from her. She just moved away, standing at the corner of the ring and removed the boxing gloves and headgear from her body.

"Oh, really?" Gerald who had noticed Wong Bo Jin's sneaky glances, suddenly discovered that Wang Bo Jin might harbour little interest towards his trainee.

"Ru Xuan," Wang Bo Jin's eyes widened when Gerald suddenly called her. Suddenly he became too self-conscious with his appearance. Did he look nice? Did he smell good. Suddenly, everything around him turned silent, except the sound of Ru Xuan's footsteps that approaching closer. Ru Xuan finally stood in front of him.

Wang Bo Jin took a closer look at her. Ru Xuan had a pair of big eyes, fair skin that blushing due to heat, toned body and curves that perfectly suited her petite built and despite drenching in sweat, he still could smell a faint scent of rose from her.

"Ru Xuan, let me introduce you to one of my friends, Wang Bo Jin. He is also the member of this club," Gerald was trying to play a cupid. Anyway, he heard Wang Bo Jin had been single for quite some time now.

"Hi, Wang Bo Jin," he excitedly offered a handshake, but Ru Xuan only looked at him coldly.

"I'm going home. See you later," Ru Xuan walked away, leaving Wang Bo Jin alone in embarrassment.

"Cut!"

"You dare to ignore me, Zhang Rounan!" Wei Ting quickly turned around, and playfully glared at Rounan who just laughing at the corner.