LIFE 13

THERE were many good things occurred to Wei Ting for the past few weeks. He had received massive congratulation wishes from people surrounding, especially from his fans when his agency released the official statement regarding his debut in Hollywood movie last month. Truthfully, he did not put too much hope in it because audition for his role was quite competitive, but he made it anyway. On top of that, the four episodes of his travel story with Rounan for Travel Buddy had been aired last weeks ago.

Since the programme had been airing two months ago, Wei Ting and Rounan's episodes had received the highest rating so far. They gained new followers and new fans every day, and many people wished to have the kind of friendship like them. However, he also gained the anti-fans especially Rounan and Zixin's fans as they disliked the excessive attention he showed to Rounan.

Being in this industry more than two decades now, those hate and hurtful comments had less effects on him now. He would not be everyone's cup of tea, so he had learned to handle and react to those circumstances. Anway, his agency was throwing a small and private celebration party for him before he left to Los Angeles tomorrow. They sent out the invitations to his celebrity friends, but Wei Ting had personally invited Rounan to the party.

He wanted take this opportunity to celebrate the success of their travel show. The party had started two hours ago, yet Rounan was still not here. He kept texting her and tried to call her few times, but it seemed she had turned off her phone. Yuxi also could not be reached. Wei Ting was not in mood to party anymore. He just had brief conversation with his friends, trying to accommodate them as they had made the effort to attend his party even though he was not in mood to talk to anyone right now.

Truthfully, he did not expect Rounan to turn down his invitation this way. She could have messaged him, yet she made him waiting for her. Wei Ting was talking with one of his friends when Roby suddenly came and whispered something to him.

"Excuse you me for a while," Wei Ting politely excused himself and quickly followed Roby from behind. His serious face finally changed into happy one. Finally, she is here! Wei Ting excitedly running down the stairs and saw Yuxi was already waiting at the bar.

"Wei Ting Ge, congratulation to your Hollywood debut. I'm sorry for arriving late because I stuck in bad traffic," Yuxi apologized to him for coming late. She had passed the flower and gifts to Roby when she arrived just now.

"Where is Rounan?" that was the first thing he asked Yuxi, as he did not see Rounan was around. Did she go to the restroom?

"Oh, Rounan is not feeling well. We sent her straight to home after finished the photoshoot this afternoon. She asked me to come tonight on her behalf," Yuxi explained the situation. Rounan was not feeling well for the past few days, and Yuxi had asked her to inform Wei Ting regarding her situation.

'Just tell him that I'm not feeling good. I don't want to tell him earlier because I don't want to ruin his day,' that was what Rounan told her when she refused to inform Wei Ting about her sickness. Wei Ting was quite sad that Rounan could not come tonight, but he was more disappointed that she hid her condition from him.

"How bad she is now?" he asked in concern. They did talk over the phone few days ago, but she did not mention anything about feeling unwell to him.

************

THIS was the first time Wei Ting went to Rounan's place. And Rounan had no idea about it. He would be leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow night, and Rounan could not make it to his celebration party tonight because she fell sick. It was his party, but the main star had decided to leave it earlier, telling everyone that he had to settle few things before his flight tomorrow when the truth was, he left the party to see Rounan. They had not seen each other since they parted in airport almost two months ago. He would spend about two to three months in U.S.A until he finished shooting the film. He really wanted to see Rounan before he left tomorrow.