LIFE 7

THEY had finished shooting about eighty percent of the scenes and tonight, the production team was preparing to shoot the bed scene, the last one. As usual, Wei Ting was discussing with Rounan about it. This scene was going to be difficult as it required them to express various emotion, especially Rounan. Wei Ting gently squeezed Rounan's shoulder, hoping he could ease the pressure she was experiencing right now.

"Don't feel too pressure about it. Remember, I'm beside you. We can do this together," he comforted Rounan. She said nothing, only giving him a small smile as the sign of reassurance.

"Okay, get ready everyone," the director ordered the production crew to return to their own spots. Meanwhile, Wei Ting went to sit on the couch and ready to get into the character. When the camera started rolling, Wei Ting instantly transformed into Wang Bo Jin.

Han Ru Xuan who just finished taking shower, did not realize that her husband had returned home. He was sitting on the couch in living room, looking down and frustrated as he had drunk almost half dozen can of beer. What happened to him?

"Babe..," Han Ru Xuan gently touched his shoulder before went to sit beside him.

"What happened? Why you look so sad?" she asked in worry. She had never seen him like this before.

"I failed to catch them. It seemed Red Dragon had found out regarding our plan beforehand," for months his team had been working hard to dig and collect the information regarding their drug dealing activity. He was very confident that Red Dragon would do their illegal activity in one of the most reputable hotels in Beijing. It had caused ruckus among the staffs and customers over the police raid.

He thought his team would manage to catch them, but the were wrong. There was no such illegal activity ongoing there, causing the police team had to apologize to the hotel management because their action had brought down their hotel reputation.

"Hey..hey, look at me," Han Ru Xuan cupped Wang Bo Jin's face, making him looking at her. Her heart broke too when she saw the tears on his face. The confident Wang Bo Jin had gone, and this was her first time seeing his vulnerable side.

"My husband is the best cop and detective in the town. But sometimes, it is okay to fall down but you have to stand back and strive forward. You have done your best today," she comforted him with light kisses on his face.

"I believe that one day you will take down Red Dragon, and the victory is yours," Wang Bo Jin stared deeply inside her glassy eyes. There was sincerity inside them. And he could not be more happy his wife trusted and believed in his capability. Wang Bo Jin said nothing but crushed his lips on hers.

They were kissing passionately as he impatiently unbuttoned her shirt, almost ripping them down and leaving her in white bra. She moaned when his lips trailed down her neck, leaving behind the red marks on her pale skin. The couch was not seemed the best place to make love tonight, so he carried her light body into their bedroom.

"Slow down," she stopped him by pushing his chest when he was about to kiss her again. Wang Bo Jin was confused for seconds.

"I want to feel and remember you tonight," she whispered, pulling him along as she slowly falling down onto the mattress. Han Ru Xuan gently caressed his face. And her gaze was following her fingers, as if she was trying to memorize his face.

"Have I ever told you..that how proud I am to have you as my husband?" she asked, not really mind to receive the reply from him. She continued looking at him with admiration until their gazes locked. There was so much love in her eyes right now, which he found it overwhelming.