LIFE 10

JEJU island has many beautiful places to visit. It has a lot of places that bring the tourists close to nature. Wei Ting and Rounan enjoyed the breathtaking scenery along the way to the guesthouse. They also had stopped at few nearby places for shooting. While Rounan could not stop looking the pictures inside the camera, Wei Ting on the other side had fallen asleep in exhaustion.

His head leaned against the window. Even when his head bumped against the window when the car accidentally hit the loophole had failed to wake him up from sleep. Rounan bit her inner cheeks to suppress her laugh. That was why people kept saying; 'Travel while you are young'. It was true though. Rounan could not help but quietly took the pictures of Wei Ting. Rounan looked at those pictures. Something not right. Why he still looked handsome in these pictures?

"We are here," Uncle Kim informed as he stopped the car. Wei Ting automatically woke up from his sleep, yawning and looking so fresh again. Wait, did he really fall asleep just now? Rounan could find out the answer because Wei Ting quickly went out to get fresh air. There had arrived in one the villages in Jeju. The production crews had been welcomed warmly by a couple in their early 50, and they owned one of the guesthouses here.

"Welcome to Jeju," Rounan and Wei Ting surprised when the couple welcomed them in Mandarin. It turned out the couple had lived in China for ten years before moving back to their hometown about fifteen years ago.

"What a beautiful couple," the landlady, Mrs.Han, gave them a look of adoration.

"No! No. We are just friend. He is like a brother to me. No, more like an 'Ahjusshi'," Rounan once again had to clarify their status.

"What 'Ahjusshi'? I'm 41 only, not old yet!" Wei Ting pretended to be mad, but Rounan and Mrs. Han only laughed amusingly. As they continued chatting, the couple led them to the guesthouse that located round 100 meters at the backyard. Rounan gasped when they arrived at the location. The guesthouse was actually a house with a split bedrooms, which mean they were only separated by a wall. The restroom and toilet were the outside, but not too far from their rooms. Not far from their place, there was a small gazebo with a fire pit in front of it.

"Please have a good rest first. We will treat you the dinner tonight," Wei Ting and Rounan looked at each other with big eyes, obviously could not contain their happiness because they do not have to prepare dinner tonight.

"Thank you so much," they sincerely thanked the couple for their treat tonight.

************

WEI Ting felt so fresh after taking bath. He comfortably wore grey T-shirt and short pants. He did not even bother to apply back the makeup because it was already night, and his makeup-free skin did not look too bad anyway. Tonight, he would be sleeping alone inside this room since Roby did not come along in this trip. While Rounan had brought Yuxi along with her. Wei Ting glanced at the wristwatch.

The landlord would arrive in anytime soon to send foods to them. What was Rounan doing? Was she still taking her time getting ready? He went to the wall and tried to eavesdrop but he could hear nothing. Probably she was waiting at outside. Wei Ting decided to go out and the moment he closed the door, Rounan stepped out from her room.

"Oh, Wei Ting Ge!" Rounan brightly greeted him, but he quietly eyed her from head to toes. The camera had started rolling on and to be honest, he disliked her choice of outfit tonight. Their outfits were match in colour. She was wearing baggy sweatshirt, but her short pant was too short. Her long hair was tied into messy bun, and she even wore her eyeglasses tonight.