LIFE 12

TIME flew by in a blink of eyes. It was hard to believe that today would be the last day of the trip. Wei Ting and Rounan did enjoy every single moment they had spent together during this trip. Today was their third day in Seoul. They had visited popular places around the city for the past few days, including Namsan Tower, one of the iconic symbols of Seoul. It is a popular spot among lovebirds as it is famous with Padlock of Love, just like the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris.

Wei Ting was not really into the superstition, and he did not believe those folktales regarding the unbreakable bond between lovers. Plus, their own country also has one; Mount Huangshan. However, Rounan convinced him to put their padlock since they were there. No, he literally had been forced to put one by Rounan.

'Wei Ting Ge, what are you afraid of? We are going to put a friendship padlock, not love one. We should take this opportunity since we are here,' she forced him to write the message on the other half of heart-shaped padlock.

'This is so cheesy. I have never done it before!' Wei Ting pulled a cringe face when Rounan asked him to throw the key away. He did it anyway, but Rounan gave him a skeptical look after that.

'What?' he looked at her in confuse. Rounan continued staring at him for few seconds before she finally curled a teasing smile, which it made Wei Ting more confused.

'I'm flatter to be the first one doing this cheesy thing with you,' Wei Ting frowned in confuse until Rounan's statement finally hit him. He bit his inner cheeks as he just disclosed his secret to the world. It was true he had never done this before, not even with his ex-girlfriends. Wei Ting cleared his throat and ignored Rounan when she continuously teasing him.

Today, Rounan and Wei Ting would visit palaces before they go to the park as the last destination to watch cherry blossom. Wei Ting who had dressed in man's Hanbok, had wisely utilized his free time by having outdoor photoshoot session. Rounan would take forever to get dress anyway, so he went around with the cameramen and recorded the video for his Vlog later.

Wei Ting glanced at the wristwatch. It had been almost one hour since Rounan left, and it felt like forever for her to come out from the dressing room. He walked back and forth outside one of the quarters inside the place, where Rounan was changing inside of the chambers there.

"Rounan, are you done?!" Wei Ting shouted from outside.

"Wei Ting Ge, I almost done!" Rounan's faint voice could be heard by him. Wei Ting took a deep breath. He was getting bored of waiting, so he collected a handful of pebbles and started throwing it into the pond in front of him. After few minutes, he finally heard sound of creaking door, indicating Rounan had came out from the room.

"Finally, you come out! I am about to...," Wei Ting turned around to complaint but his words stuck the moment his gaze fell on Rounan. His jaw slightly dropped as he watched Rounan was smiling at him. Her Jeogori (upper garment) was cream in colour, matching with soft pink floral lace Chima (skirt), Her long black hair was loosely braided and she even used traditional floral headband as the accessory. Rounan gracefully walking down the stairs, and slowly approaching him with a shy smile on her face.

Wei Ting had prepared for this moment. He had expected her to look beautiful in Hanbok, but he was not prepared to be bewitched by her beauty. He could not take his eyes off her. Wei Ting snapped out when Rounan called out his name. He looked away in embarrassment.

"Wei Ting Ge, how do I look?" Rounan tried to fish for compliments even though she had known the answer. She saw how his gaze fixed on her ever since she came out of the room.