LIFE 5

SHOOTING the passionate kiss scenes or bed scenes had never become an issue to Wei Ting. As an actor, it was a part of his job and he had always been professional about it, so did his co-stars. They just laughed off after finishing the scenes, and moved on to shoot another scene.

However, the recent bed scene he had filmed with Rounan, had a small impact in his life. It disturbed him whenever those scenes unannouncedly flashed through his head. Not he detested sharing kisses with Rounan. But Rounan's kisses and touches seemed lingering on his body, making him uncomfortable whenever Rounan was around him.

"Wei Ting Ge, have I done something that caused you mad at me?" Rounan finally confronted him yesterday because he had been distant with her since few days ago. Wei Ting pretended to be confused.

"Why do you say so?"

"Because you have been so quiet around me lately. Have I done anything wrong to you?" they were alone inside the tent when Rounan confronted him. She was clearly upset with him. Wei Ting felt bad when he saw the tears inside her eyes. Had he gone too far until she felt that he was intentionally pushing her away from him? Wei Ting inhaled deeply before he moved from his chair, leaning closer to her.

Rounan was looking down, fidgeting hands on her lap, as if she was waiting a punishment from him. Wei Ting put his hand on her head, and gently patted her head. Rounan still kept her head down.

"I'm sorry. There are a lot of things inside my head lately but I promise, it is not about you. You have done nothing wrong to me," Rounan finally lifted her face up and stared deep into his eyes, searching for the truth.

"Really?" she asked in low voice, still doubting his answer. Wei Ting really felt bad after he saw her red eyes. Even though she was no longer 25 years old, he still had feeling of protecting her ever since he met her for the first time.

"Really," Rounan finally smiled when Wei Ting nodded his head.

"You are scaring me! I really thought you are mad at me!" she then cried out, which Wei Ting quickly hugged her to comfort.

"Stop being so cold towards me. I don't like it," she whined sadly. They had gotten closer for the past one month, almost inseparable at the set and Wei Ting's coldness had almost brought her into tears.

"That was how I felt when you give me a cold shoulder for a week last time," Rounan's big eyes became wider when she heard that. She wanted to argue. Considering that they just cleared the misunderstanding between them, Rounan chose not to speak about it. She did not want any arguments that create the distance between them.

************

"WEI Ting Ge, let's eat," as usual during the lunch break, Rounan smell shampoo and soap, especially after they finished shooting the scene that caused them to sweat. Today they had another shoot at the boxing center, where Han Ru Xuan and Wang Bo Jin had 'boxing date'. Rounan helped him unpacked the fruit salad. As soon as Wei Ting saw the few slices of strawberry inside the lunch box, he recalled the taste of Rounan's mouth.

"Rounan, do you like strawberry?" Wei Ting blurted out, his gaze still on the strawberry.

"Erm, why?" Rounan asked in confuse. She looked at Wei Ting who stared at those strawberries, and he seemed hating it.

"I don't really like strawberries. You can have this fruit salad," he replied, pushing the meal to Rounan and grabbed the box of healthy meal. He did not realize that the changes in Rounan's face, because he was too busy to distract himself from thinking Rounan's addictive flavor.