LIFE 26

IN A glance, Wei Ting could tell that Wang Shuxin also like Feng Hoaran. They kept stealing glances at each other over dinner just now. The way Wang Shuxin looked at Feng Hoaran had said it all. It was weird how he could tell that they liked each other when he failed to see Rounan's feeling for him over these years. And he only discovered it from her ex-boyfriend who was still in love with her.

"Do you want anything else?" asked Wei Ting as he chose the fruits to make fruit cocktail for Rounan. Rounan had her arm linked on Wei Ting's arm, and she just shook her head. He had filled the bowl with a lot of fruits anyway. She looked at Wang Shuxin and Feng Hoaran who were busied preparing their small stage in the living room.

"What are they doing? Are they going to sing us the songs?"

"Don't you know that they can sing? Apparently. Shuxin is quite popular and has huge number of followers on her social media," Wei Ting just nodded when Rounan told that Wang Shuxin loved to share her singing video on her social media account.

"Attention to all. We are going to start our concert soon. Please take a seat, everyone," Feng Hoaran made the announcement. Rounan and Wei Ting joined Aunty Shihan and others who were already sitting in the living room. The maids also were welcomed to watch their mini concert.

"We have prepared few songs for tonight. For the first song, it is an old song but I chose this song for the lovers and people out there who are finding difficult to express their feelings through words because love is more than that," Wang Shuxin smiled at Feng Hoaran, giving him the cue to start plucking his guitar. Then Wang Shuxin started singing, and she has a beautiful voice.

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say it, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel

Feng Hoaran joined her, and their voices were perfectly blending each other, making the song sounded beautiful and melodious. Wei Ting was really impressed with their gifted talents.

More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away?
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

Suddenly Ming Zhu making an envious noise when Mr. Wang Wu Jin invited Aunty Shihan for a dance. Aunty Shihan laughed shyly, but she accepted the invitation anyway. Rounan and Ming Zhu smiled watching how happy Aunty Shihan right now. She chose to be happy again after losing her beloved husband few years ago, so did Mr, Wang Wu Jin when they decided to be together a year ago.

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close, don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

************

WHILE Aunty Shihan and other people were still having fun inside the house, Wei Ting and Rounan were spending their time at outside the house, cuddling and kissing, enjoying their time alone here. It was freezing cold at outside but they had each other to keep themselves warm. The weather forecast said that it might be snowing tonight. Rounan's arms were around Wei Ting's waist, her head was resting on his shoulder while Wei Ting's hand on her back and the other hand gently caressing her cheek.