LIFE 27

IN the modelling industry, Lui Lin Yi was one of the most sought looking Asian models, especially after she ventured her modelling career internationally. It had been years since Rounan's last encounter with Lui Lin Yi, and it was few months before she left for France. Their brief encounter was at the photoshoot studio, which at that time Lui Lin Yi was still in secret relationship with Wei Ting. They had never made their relationship public anyway.

"I am really happy to see you guys but I'm totally surprise that you guys actually expecting a baby together," even though Lui Lin Yi was living outside the China, she had heard gossips about Wei Ting and Rounan from her manager, but she did not expect it to be true anyway. Truthfully, she was intrigued to know the whole story, but she realized that she was not in the position to ask them about it.

Currently they were inside one of the restaurants in the shopping centre, having a meal together. Rounan admitted that she felt awkward around Lui Lin Yi, that she regretted accepting her invitation over a meal even though Wei Ting had declined it at the beginning. Now she had to suffer the consequence of her own action.

"Yes. We are expecting a son. The due date will be around end of February," Wei Ting replied with a blissful smile, gently squeezed Rounan's hand that was placed on the table.

"Oh, there are only few months left. I should start looking for the gift for a baby later," Lui Lin Yi said sincerely. Rounan tried to smile but as the time passed, she found it very difficult to act around Lui Lin Yi. So, she excused herself to the restroom, planning to escape from this awkward situation for a moment. She should just listen to Wei Ting from the beginning.

"I also want to go to restroom. Let's go together. Wei Ting, excuse us for a while," Lui Lin Yi quickly left her seat to accompany Rounan. which she did not have any reason to stop Lui Lin Yi from coming along with her. Truthfully, she was not really close to Lui Lin Yi. However, Lui Lin Yi always treated her nicely whenever they met, just like a sister. Lui Lin Yi was not only pretty, but also a kind-hearted person.

Precisely, an Angel. That was what people called her because she loved to make the contribution to the charity events and helping poor people. She is a definition of beauty with a brain. No wonder Wei Ting wanted to marry Lui Lin Yi because she was such a perfect woman.

"Are you done?" asked Lui Lin Yi with a smile small on her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you wait for me. You should just go back to the room first," Rounan apologized. She did not deliberately take her time inside the toilet just to avoid Lui Lin Yi, but it was really hard to clean everything properly with a huge tummy. Rounan then went to the sink to clean her hands. They were uncomfortable silence between them.

"Rounan, do you mind if I ask you something?" Lui Lin Yi broke the awkward silence. Rounan was suddenly getting anxious, but she just nodded anyway.

"What is it?"

"About you and Zixin..." Lui Lin Yi paused her question. She did not mean to pry, but Zixin was not a stranger to her. Even though she was not closed to him, but they did have a good relationship when she was still Wei Ting's girlfriend.

"We broke up, almost two years ago. It just we have not made it to public because of Zixin's new drama last time," Rounan felt there was nothing to be hide from Lui Lin Yi since she already found out that Rounan was carrying Wei Ting's child. She could see that Lui Lin Yi breathed in relief after hearing the explanation from her. She did not have to explain further just to clear up her name from the scandals that had surrounded them for the past few months.

"It's good to hear that. Anyway, you and Wei Ting really make a good couple. Truthfully, I am still in shock but I am genuinely happy for you guys," there was sincerity in her words, which Rounan did not doubt it. However, since Lui Lin Yi was here, she might ask her the question that Wei Ting refused to disclose the answer to her previously.