Prologue

IT was raining heavily, and the loud clap of thunder awoke Wei Ting from his sleep. It was two in the morning. His body suddenly shivered in cold. At that moment, he realized that he was alone inside the room. The delicate body that he had been holding before closing his eyes, had gone missing. He suddenly felt empty and lonely. The scent that she had left inside this room, and to his body, had left Wei Ting yearning for her touch and presence.

Bulgarian rose. The scent that imprinted in his mind since the first day he held her closely in his arm. It was soothing and calming scent, and he liked it very much. No, he addicted to it. He had no idea when it began, but he had insomnia whenever she was away from him. Call him whipped, call him crazy, but he loved what she had done to him.

Wei Ting left the bed to pick up his short on the floor. He then reached the robe, decently covered his half naked body before leaving the room. The two-storey luxurious bungalow in private residential area was dim and quite when he left the room. He purchased this bungalow last year. It took about six months to complete the renovation, and he moved in about three months ago. The sound of pouring rain echoed inside the quiet bungalow, not giving any hint that it would stop raining soon.

Wei Ting could see the dim light through the door jar in front of him. His lips reflexively curled a small smile. It took him only few steps to reach the room opposite of his. He then slowly pushed open the door, totally being cautious as if he was a burglar trying to break into a house. The familiar scene greeted his sight once he entered the room. He had seen this scene countless time yet his heart never missed skipped the beat every time of it.

It was the most favourite scene in his entire life, and he swore that he could never get boring of it. Wei Ting stepped inside the room. He quietly stood beside the bed, taking his time to stare at the beautiful woman in front of him. It seemed that she was in a deep sleep, looking at how unbothered she was by the heavy rainfall and loud thunder outside the house. There was no doubt she was a heavy sleeper.

Wei Ting slipped under the comforter, adjusting his body before he put his head on the pillow. Her scent was all over the bed, making him want to pull her body closer to him, so he could kiss and inhale her soft skin. Wei Ting smiled as his eyes never left her. His long fingers gently brushed away the strands of hair on her face, caressing her soft cheek and end up brushing her brow lightly. She frowned in her sleep as the response.

Her eyelashes fluttered, forehead frowned until her eyebrows met. Sometimes it required other people to shake her body vigorously while calling out loud her name just to wake her up from sleep. But for him, it was different. It was funny how her body instantly reacted to his touch. Few seconds later, she opened her eyes.

Their gazes met. She looked confuse for a moment before realizing the situation. Her pink lips curled a small smile. Wei Ting's gaze shifted at the lips that he loved to kiss and devour. He loved how her lips and touch could completely drive him crazy. He looked back at her when she touched his cheek. She was smiling widely until her big eyes turned into crescent shape. Oh, how he loved her contagious smile. Wei Ting ended up pulled her and kissed her again. Oh, he definitely loved what she had done to him!