Twisted Ties///BloodMoon Amne...

By perildeath

The BloodMoon twins find everything change in the spam of one hour, how? Sun hitting them in the head with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Wendigo Drawing
Dunno
Chapter 14
16
17
Halloween Art!
19
20
Wow !
22
23
24
25
26
27
Stupid doodles
29
30
31
32
Quick Character Analysis or something
Galaxy
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Uhhh
Announcement
54
He's Goofy
56

Chapter 13

431 20 87
By perildeath

BloodMoon Twins

'Brother look!' BloodMoon cheered mentally "ooooohh!" they watch a ant crawls by but before they could talk to it, they heard a crash in the ball pit, they jumped in alarm and had heard Sun explain many times that if something weird is in the ball pit, do not approach it.

They looked down nervously at the ball pit from the balcony while hiding, then there was a eerie laughter echoed about the daycare, they squeaked and scurried away from the ball pit and back into the safety of Sun and Moon's room area, or at least they thought it was safety until the thing jumped.

It jumped up the balcony with an alarmingly high jump without struggle, one's thing for sure, It wasn't dad. It looked kinda like dad, just more broken.... mangled  with some blue here and there. They were scared, they could see the damage. But they knew better then to approach the thing, they hide in the play house, it watched them and said in what was definitely a british accent. 

"Hello! You wanna play a game?" the stranger said crouching over playhouse, the twins pressed themselves into the corner trying to get away, they were getting major alarm bells, major red flags. Stranger danger stranger danger! Normally, a game would be nice, but Sun had explained that not everything that comes out of the ball pit is nice. Some things could kill you and considering this thing came out of the ball pit, the twins weren't taking any chances.

"We could play one to two!" the twins had never heard of that before, but no, they were NOT going to play, this thing seemed insane, they quickly called the ant over away from the ruined animatronic and it twitched it's antenna at it curiously. They protected it under them and whispered "stay away from it" they looked up at the animatronic. It was scary, very scary. They knew it wasn't dad, but why did it look like a ruined version of dad...? 

Did dad just experience serious head trauma or something? Probably not.

"No" they said, "we do not want to play" they huddled in the playhouse and the ruin animatronic said, "awww but I haven't explained the rules!" it did an over exaggerated pout, the twins didn't want to hear the rules, they wanted it to leave, it was scary. "The rules to one to two are simple! I get to rip your limbs off as you run" The twins squeak in terror and the animatronic said "wanna play?" "no!" BloodLust squeaked "we like our legs thank you very much!" The ruin animatronic did that creepy laugh. 

"Two souls in one body? How interesting! But aww you don't wanna play, what a shame! How about hide and stab?" the ruin animatronic cheered, "NO!" their fear was clear in their voice, this thing wanted to kill them. The ruin animatronic growled and does an over exaggerated stomp "your no fun! Why don't you wanna play the games? Games are fun!" Sure they're fun, but not when they end in your death!

The stranger tried to approach them and the twins snarled in warning, they had the sudden urge to claw this persons face off. Moon is of course in his room and is not noticing the poor twins danger, or he doesn't care, he's never cared for them. 

"Back.off" BloodLust snarled and the animatronic said "oh feisty feisty!" he wagged a finger right in front of their faces, they snapped at it, and the stranger pulled their finger back. "NO BAD! NAUGHTY!" They flinched, they were in a situation which was very scary. They were calling Sun frantically. 

"We will not play your stupid games" "go back and cry about it" BloodMoon screamed mentally at BloodLust 'WE NEED TO NOT MAKE IT MAD!' 'Well it's scaring me!' 'I swear it likes our fear...' the animatronic did a mock gasp, it's body creaked sickeningly as it's damaged joints moved. "How dare you! Our games are wonderful!" The twins smashed the 'Sun get over here! Were in danger!' button in his systems, no doubt Sun is running as fast as he can in his exhausted state in a panic back to the daycare.

The stranger got closer and the twins raked at their face with there sharp claws in a desperate attempt to get it away, they yelp and hold their face, but then much to the twins alarm and shock chuckled "oh! How amusing!" 'there is something severely wrong with this guy' 'what the he- heck, I swear he liked it...' "your claws and teeth are so sharp! Ripe for the murder!" the twins did not know what murder was, the animatronic seemed to notice this and said in a crazed voice "oh! How innocent you are! Murder is where you hurt someone to the point where everything stops and the blood is everywhere and the guts on the concrete, and they are no longer going to ever respond and grow cold and never ever breath again and they are dead" the twins had the most shocked and horrified face.

They did not want that to happen to them, at all.

The cupped the ant in their hands and put it out of the animatronics reach the ant whispered "I wish I could help you, but I can't bite metal and neither can my friends," they shake slightly. "H-how about y-y-you leave" BloodMoon stammered, what this animatronic just described is horrifying. "Hmmm, what to do what to do, NO" the animatronic grabbed the twins and yanked them out of the castle, they yelp and punch and claw at them and Sun jumped down just in time and punched the stranger right in the face. He grabbed the terrified twins and hid them behind his back and the stranger hissed in amusement and pain and said "oh!" Sun kicked them "GET OUT GET OUT!" They struggled back and snarl and Sun yelled "computer!" the twins jumped as a voice said "yes?" Sun yelled "PICK THIS MANIAC UP AND SHOVE HIM IN THE PORTAL!" the twins shake.

The stranger is shoved in the portal and poof out of thin air somehow and the twins hug Sun, "Sunlights! Oh god I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner! Are you okay?" Sun hugs back and the twins whimper "he tried to hurt us.." Sun asked "did you approach him?" the twins shake their head "n-no, we tried to hide" Sun nods "you did well little ones, you did well, shhh, it's okay" the twins sniffle.

"Our arm hurts..."  they say and Sun checked their arm gently "it's fine, shh" he said in a soft tone "just a little pulled on, it's fine" they get hugged tighter and they calm down and Sun yelled "Computer blacklist dimension!" "blacklisted" Sun let out a sigh of relief "he shouldn't try to hurt you again, okay?" he crouched over the twins and they whispered "he won't?" "no, he won't" Sun said in a caring soft voice.

The twins whimper, "okay..." they calm down and Sun smiles "now now, dad has to talk to Moon, okay?" they nod, a little scared to be alone and watched Sun crawl in the hole.

Sun

He glared at Moon and Moon turned and asked grouchily "what?" Sun stomped over and slapped him and Moon glared "WHAT THE-?!" Sun snarled "I KNOW YOU GOT A NOTIFICATION THAT A DANGEROUS BEING WAS IN THE DAYCARE! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP MY BABIES!?" Moon yelped putting his hands "I got nothing I swear!" Sun stared in disbelief "OH REALLY?! DIDN'T YOU HEAR THEM YELL?!" Moon said "ear buds" Sun stared, you have got to be kidding me.

Moon had a point, it appears he was wearing earbuds, at high volume. God... I don't regret slapping him tho, "Moon my babies almost died!" Sun shakes him frantically and Moon said "woah woah! What do you mean babies? Did I miss you, um" Sun flinched and his face turned red "no! No! Moon your moron you need to get out of this freakin' hole of a room and see what's happening! I practically adopted the twins!" Moon had 'oh... OH!' face.

Sun glared looking mad and hurt that Moon didn't know this fact and Moon just stared "wow, okay, I deserve the slap then, sorry I never got that notification and sorry I didn't hear the twins, okay?" Moon said putting his hands up, Sun was not going to forgive him easily, at this point he's decided to just adapt the twins as his own. No adaptions papers needed cause humanity just doesn't care.

"Wait" Moon said "you a dad now 0=" Sun was a little embarrassed, but honestly, he admitted, at this point he was "yes, shut up, I swear to god if you let my Sunlight almost die ONE MORE TIME-!" Moon put his hands up "okay okay okay! Got it got it!" Moon had a 'am I in danger?' face. Sun glared "you let some creep in the daycare through the portal and it grabbed my sons!" Moon said "I am still not used to you-" Sun snapped "I DON'T CARE! FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPEND IN THIS STUPID WRETCHED PLACE I'D EXPECT YOU TO NOTICE!" Moon flinched.

"Okay okay, Sun I'll try to get out more often, okay?" Moon said hands up and Sun snarls "so you will, I bet you haven't even noticed the way FazBear treats me!" much to Sun's hurt, Moon looks confused and Sun turns "bye your uncaring jerk!"  Moon tried to stop Sun but Sun kicked him away and crawled through the tunnel. 

He pushed back tears, he swore Moon didn't really care. He looked at the shaken twins and hugged them "shhh, why don't we play Snuggle Monster?" the twins said softly "we don't really want to play..."  Sun's heart shattered, he tickled the twins "aww! Stop the grim mood!" that luckily did the trick and they giggled and hugged Sun.

Sun's heart swelled, they love a good tickling, gosh they are so adorable! Sun can't believe they got so close to... getting hurt... it shattered his heart to trillions of tiny pieces, he leaves for five minutes and they get in a near death situation, he looked at some oil on the twins claws and asked "where'd that oil come from?" the twins instantly looked guilty and sniffled "we hurt him" oh... worry gnawed in Sun's stomach, that explains the claw mark on the dimensional beings face.

"Shh, you did what you had to do" Sun said softly pushing his worry away, the twins sniffle and nodded, Sun knew it was for self defense, but it still worried him due to the twins origins. "Now now, shhh, it's okay! You're safe now, I won't let anything hurt you again, okay?" the twins sniffle "promise?" Sun whispered to them holding out his pinkie "pinkie promise" the twins smiled slightly and did the whole pinkie promise thing and hugged Sun "dad we love you" Sun's heart swelled once again "aww, I love you to" he said rubbing their back.

"I won't let anything hurt you again" Sun said softly hugging the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 314 28
(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE)
21.1K 1.1K 55
This is the continuation of the first story! So if you don't know what's happening, go read the first one if you want! Sun and Moon are finally free...
5.5K 155 22
Your at a new job after getting transferred from Freddy Fazbear's family pizzeria. Daycare + anamatronics + kids = recipe for stress. As you meet Sun...
3.4K 110 11
After a little incident in the daycare, the daycare attendants, Sun and Moon, were sent away. The daycare closed, not wanting another accident. The t...