Who Are You [Complete]

By levitating10

Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for ea... More

1. First meeting?
2. Silly Girl
3. Freen
4. Be my friend
5. I will be your friend
6. Freen
7. Becky
8. My dreams and you
9. Stupid
10. Incident
11. Chakimha Family Mansion
12. Surprise and confessions
13. Who are you?
14. I love you
15. Anong
16. I rememberd
17. P Nam
18. Sneak out
19. Assassination
20. Preed
21. Saint
22. Fountain Garden - I
23. Birthday Party - I
24. Birthday Party - II
25. My Girlfriend
26. Dandelions
27. Polo
28. Fountain Garden - II
29. I remember everything
30. Making things right
31. Finding Freen
32. Ex-boyfriend
33. It's over now - 1
34. It's over now - 2
35. USA
36. Becca
37. Real Ones Stick Together
38. Unexpected encounter
39. Only I care
40. Freen's 20th birthday
41. 1999
42. Apple?
43. My Freen?
44. Message from the future
45. Inner turmoil
46. Be my girlfriend!
47. Jealous and regrets
48. Dumb and angry
49. Silent treatment
50. Is it cheating?
51. My love came back to me
52. Date on beach - I
53. Bomb blast - I
54. You saved me
55. It's September
56. My Solace
57. Death can't be fooled
58. Blood fountain
59. 2001 Aftermath
60. Unveiling the evil
61. Breakfast
62. I will always love you
63. Who are you
64. I know what to do
65. 1999 USA
66. Sneaking into hospital
67. Who am I?
68. My girlfriend
69. An odd place
70. I am not her
71. Spoilt brait
72. Can I trust you?
73. Stay calm
74. Facing the truth
75. Slipping away
76. I am from 2023!
77. What 2023?
78. The uncle and the aunt
79. My house my rules
80. Tee
81. Yes sir!
82. College test
83. Breakfast and morning
84. SURPRISE!?
85. Lunch
86. Trip
87. Road trip
88. Dare hide and seek
89. Not today!
90. Why am I sad?
91. One question - I
92. One question - II
93. My favourite view
94. New timeline
95. F.S.C.
96. Suspicions
97. Rebecca's Birthday
98. Daniel
100. Is something missing?
101. Clearing things
102. Freen?
103. Invitation
104. Time travel is no joke
105. Date on the beach - II
106. My Home
107. You and Me
108. Party - I
109. Party - II
110. The Aunts and the nieces
111. Why is this happening?
112. The new year
113. The memories
114. Super-cute
115. PhiNong
116. Always her
117. That love of mine
118. Ride
119. You are special
120. Flirty lawyer
121. Deal
122. Christmas Eve morning, 2001
123. ANSWER ME!
124. Apocalypse - I
125. Late
126. Apocalypse - II
127. You have a BOYFRIEND now
128. The done deal - I
129. The done deal - II
130. Chandelier
131. Cruise
132. My preparations
133. Night on the cruise
134. Uncertainty
135. The perfect dream?
136. Accusations
137. The voices - I
138. The voices - II

99. Stop running away

860 48 2
By levitating10

Rebecca POV

I am at the breakfast table with Tee, Jack and Chloe. Freen and Daniel are missing from the morning.

"Guys where is Freen?" I asked in frustration.

"That's not important now. Focus on yourself, our BIRTHDAY GURLLL!" Chloe replied.

"Arghhh.... It's getting annoying now, I am losing my temper. If you don't want me to lose my temper tell me where is she?"

"She will be here soon, stop being possesive" Tee replies from the other side of the table.

Who the hell this Tee thinks she is! I am not possesive and where did Freen went after waking up!

"I am back! Did someone missed me?"

"ME! ME!" Tee stood up and grabbed the bags from Irin.

"WHERE IS FREEN?" I am at my limit now. I cannot handle their absurd answers anymore.

"Becbec! Why are you angry now? Today is your day, calm down and be happy." Irin replies while putting down the shopping bags.

"She is with Daniel, they should have reached before me.... but let's wait they will be here anytime soon." Irin joins us on the breakfast table.

"What is she doing with Daniel?" I asked in frustration.

"We prepared colour coordinated outfits for today, but we forget those at Daniel's home. So we went there to get all these" Irin points towards the shopping bags that she brought with in her.

"Daniel suggested to bring one more car, so he and Freen are driving back here in his car, while I came back in your car with Mr Paul" Irin explains.

I trust Freen, but I don't like this feeling of being separated from her, I also don't like her being alone with that Daniel! I have seen him glancing at Freen in the same way I look at her, I don't trust him.

I stood up from my chair to leave for my room, I can no longer pretend to be okay when I am clearly not okay. Freen has been now avoiding me completely for 3 days and I hate her closeness with Daniel.

"Becbec! Wait! Stop overreacting! They will be here in sometime" Irin stops me.

"Yes Rebecca, cool yourself down!" Tee stood beside Irin.

"I will cool down once Freen is here! Let me go!" I demanded.

"What's wrong Rebecca?" Chloe pulls me towards herself.

"Don't!" I flinched her hand lightly and walked away to my room.

I came back to my room. As soon as I locked my door, tears started falling down, I cannot hold it back anymore. Why is she behaving cold towards me?

**

Few minutes later....

"Rebecca.... please open the door...." I heard Freen's voice, but I am too angry with her.

"Becbec.... everyone's getting worried here. Please open the door...." Freen said.

"Becbec let us in" Irin said.

"Come out please.... look what Freen and Daniel bought for you! They were late because they were buying your favourite milk tea" Chloe said.

Silence....

I heard keys turning and Freen came inside and locked back the door after entering.

"Rebecca! Why are you crying?!" Freen hugged me, but I pushed her away.

"Leave me!" I blurted out in anger.

"Becca..... why are you being like this with me?"

"You go! Go and Play with your friends!"

"Stop it BECKY! Why are being so stubborn and silly!"

"Did you called me Becky just now? You don't even remember my name or what?" I yelled at her.

"Becca.... I am sorry.... I don't know how I messed your name. I am sorry...." Freen sat beside me and hugged me forcefully.

"Don't push me away.... I am sorry...." she whispered sadly.

"You are the one pushing me away! You called me Becky, you didn't spoke to me for three days and today when we were supposed to tell everyone about us, you disappeared in the morning!"

"What?" Freen pulled away, wiping her tears.

"Don't cry because you pity me" I cannot look at her, I don't want her to pity on me.

"Why were you pushing me away this week?" Freen asked.

"I wanted some space and I don't want you to get worried because me".

"How can I not worry about you.... I love you Becca.... I really-really love you very much. You don't even know how alone I feel when you push me away and ignore me" Freen's voice is cracking as she spoke.

"I am sorry, I am sorry for hiding things from you, but whatever I am doing is in the best interests of us." I wiped off her tears and apologized.

"I am sorry.... please don't cry...." I requested her.

"It's because of you! I am crying because you are crying...." Freen rolls her eyes.

"My bad liar...." I kiss her on the cheeks.

"Promise me to never hide things from me. Next time if I hurt you, then you should directly come and speak to me. I love you Freen.... I think that I love you more than I love myself" I hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Next time if you do this, then I am gonna punch you on the face!" Freen pinches my back.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

"It should!" Freen mumbles while laughing.

"I love you too" Freen says as she kissed me on the lips.

"My silly girlfriend.... why would you have to cry on your birthday.... you taste salty" Freen mumbled as she kissed my face.

"Thanks for reminding! Where were you with that DANIEL!" I pushed her on the bed and climbed over her, stopping her from moving.

"We.... we went out in Mr Armstrong's car.... to get clothes.... then Daniel said to take his car during way back home.... so Irin came with Mr Paul.... and I came with Daniel...."

"AND?" I asked.

"And what....?"

"Irin said you two left for here before her. Why did you came late?"

"I.... I.... I....was not feeling good.... so Daniel took me in a cafe to cheer me up...." I just kept staring at her, who does he thinks he is, I always knew that something's off about him, the way her looks and adores my Freen.

"We didn't ate anything there.... we bought hot drinks for everyone.... I bought you your favourite milk tea with extra sugar...." Freen smiled awkwardly.

"I trust you Freen, but I don't like that Daniel...." I laid beside her, taking her in my arms.

"Becca...."

"Hmmm?"

"He confessed to me few days back and" I cut her off in anger "I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIM! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HE REGRETS MESSING WITH ME!" I got up from the bed, but Freen pulled me with force making me fall over her.

"He knows.... I told him about us after rejecting him" Freen turns making me lie under her.

"Only if you have made me your girlfriend officially, he wouldn't have proposed to me. It's because of you, so don't be angry on him, he is a good friend" Freen pulls my cheek.

"Ouch! Why!" Am I her punching bag or what?

"You deserve this!" Freen teases me.

"Let's go and tell everyone now that you are my girlfriend!" I grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer.

"I am not letting anyone to take you away from me. You are mine and no one can separate us" I kiss her on the forehead.

No one can separate us, not even time! I won't let it take you away from me Freen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.7K 30
Nicole Armstrong (Becky) and Sarocha Chankimha (Freen) work for the British Bureau of Investigation and were mortal enemies. But to solve a case, the...
199K 8K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
79.6K 1.4K 22
Warning: Mature Content - explicit, highly detailed scenes - The road to being together is not so easy. Feelings, work, jealousy and sex, a whole ra...
62.3K 2.3K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...