Twisted Ties///BloodMoon Amne...

By perildeath

The BloodMoon twins find everything change in the spam of one hour, how? Sun hitting them in the head with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Wendigo Drawing
Chapter 13
Dunno
Chapter 14
16
17
Halloween Art!
19
20
Wow !
22
23
24
25
26
27
Stupid doodles
29
30
31
32
Quick Character Analysis or something
Galaxy
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
Uhhh
Announcement
54
He's Goofy
56

Chapter 10

394 18 29
By perildeath

Sun woke up some time later, he was tired as heck. He is still being crushed by Lunar and the twins, he laid there drowsily but then he snapped out of his drowsy state when he knew it was opening hours.

He didn't want to... It was so much work, watching the twins and sixty or so kids. So... Many kids... Sun didn't know how long he could take it until suddenly, he dropped.

He had sent a complaint to FazBear hoping to god they'd give him a break, even a tiny one. But guess what! They were going to work him, they were going to work him till he dropped.

Sun before the twins came along didn't think much about this, but the twins words echoed in his brain oh so often 'so, your just sentient property?' Sun was starting to realize just how horribly he was being treated.

He didn't know if he could take another round of kids. His joints were sore, they are always so sore. And do you wanna know why FazBear is keeping him working, more and more kids every day, the daycare is so popular now, more money for them.

More and more mess, more and more trouble, more and more stress. So much stress. Sun sensed at the front door, a family. He wanted to stay here with his family, he really didn't want to move.

He laid there, exhausted, tired. Heck, last night when he played with the twins, for five minutes, five minutes and it made him feel so tired, so sore. He didn't even clean the daycare, and then the entity...

He couldn't bring himself to go and greet the family, if five minutes playing with the twins did that, he couldn't imagine seven hours of sixty or more kids.

Seven hours of being forced to play with energetic kids, Sun can hear their complaints, their cries when they get a "boo boo," their tantrums at everything, their constant wanting to play games and whining.

Sun couldn't do it, he just couldn't. He can't do this much longer until he passed out from exhaustion and crushed some poor kid, FazBear doesn't care. Just another lawsuit to cover up.

 It was then that FazBear got mad and sent him a message.

Management,

Sun you lazy excuse of a daycare attendant! Get your scrape heap of a robot self to work, we have also been informed that you left the daycare a mess and left the costumers waiting and didn't do your usual greeting to them! You're making us lose money so get to work!

Sun felt anger boil in him, the twins had given him a horrible realization, he was being horribly mistreated, and it made him mad, so mad, he needed rest and yet FazBear wasn't letting him, more and more anger boiled in him. Sun couldn't help it, he sent back in angry bold letters.

Sun,

OH THAT'S A SHAME! YOU'RE LOSING YOUR PRECIOUS MONEY! MAKE MOON DO IT, I AM EXHAUSTED, MY JOINTS HURT! I AM GOING TO STAY RIGHT ON THIS COUCH AND REST!

That of course angered management and they whipped out the big guns.

Management,

Sun, if you don't get your metal butt over there and watch and entertain the kids. We will resort to control shocks to get you to listen

Sun's heart sank, fear rises in him. 

Management,

So, if you don't start moving in the next five minutes off that wretched couch, we will shock you, we recommend you move.

Sun stared at the twins, he knew that not only will control shocks hurt him terribly, it would also scare Lunar and the twins.

Sun weakly sat up and set the twins and Lunar gently on the couch without waking them up, he practically dragged his aching body to the balcony. He jumped into the ball pit and saw some confused kids, he forced on a happy tone "hello!" they turned and cheered "Mr Sun!" Sun watched them crowd him, Sun felt bitter, he decided to give up the happy tone, it only exhausted him more.

"Hi kiddos" he said, his body aching from over use. The kids were to innocent to notice his dull tone, the parents however, looked at him with slight concern, only slight concern.

They whisper to each other "is that robot tired?" "looks like it" "well, doesn't matter if he's tired, he's made to be used" Sun resisted the urge to give them the nastiest hardest glare, they don't don't even think of him as a person, just a slave. It made Sun feels sick.

He never thought he'd think this sentence, but he hates humans. He hates them so much now after all this realization, he was interrupted by Timmy pulling his sleeve "Mr Sun! Were gonna play tag!" Sun knew this wasn't a ask, this was a order, a order to play this stupid game.

Sun's whole programming was shattering, all child safety programs were shattering, all child loving programs were shattering, this kid right now seemed like nothing but a nuisance. Here telling him what to do, Mr Sun do this! Mr Sun play this!  Yada yada yada, I'm a spoiled brat! He resisted the urge (a very alarming one) to punch the kid into a wall.

Sun was getting close to his finale straw, very close. 

He was exhausted, he was mistreated, he was hurting. He was just barely hanging on, his joints hurting so much. he didn't want to do anything at all, he wanted rest, no he needed rest, he watched the parents leave.

He felt bitter, he felt bitter that humans are so heartless. This hatred was new to him, horribly new, he shouldn't even be able to feel this. His programming prevented it, Sun, Sun was over being controlled, being threatened into obedience, scared into obedience.

"Mr Sun?" A small voice squeaked behind him, Sun head snapped a full 180 and looked at the child. "What do you want?" He asked, and the kid said "can we draw?" Sun glared at the child in pure hatred and disgust "yes, you can." He said in a bitter tone pointing at the art supplies at a nearby table.

The kid ran off, the only kids Sun wanted to deal with were the twins. The only kids he could tolerate at the moment were the twins, no he wanted to be with them.

Somehow sun managed to get through the entire day without hurting a child and dragged his even more exhausted body up the stairs, he went to the teleporter and fell onto the couch.

Lunar looked concerned and the twins ran up to Sun "daddy look!" He showed a drawing of them and Sun hanging out, Sun smiled weakly "it's good kiddos..." Sun weakly patted their heads, Lunar walked over to Sun "brother... Are you okay? You look exhausted" Sun mumbles "that's because I am" Lunar stared sadly.

"Sun, do you wanna talk about this?" Lunar asked as the twins drew stuff nearby and Sun sighs "... I refused to get up... I refused to get off the couch... I'm so exhausted Lunar..." Lunar hugged him "and?" Sun grumbled "management got mad and threatened to shock me..." A look of pure horror crossed Lunar's face.

"What?" Lunar said softly and Sun said "so I forced myself up... And I think my programming just broke, I was so mad, so angry. So mad about every management was making me do, the kids seemed like a nuisance..." Lunar stared in shock.

 "well, that's not good at all" Lunar said and Sun grumbled "I'm going to sleep" Lunar stared concerned but said "okay... He covered the twins ears as Moon cursed.

Moon has been so much worse lately, so much worse.

Sun shut his eyes and passed out instantly, finally resting.

Sun was woken up only three hours later by the horrible beeping telling him to get up and entertain kids, Sun's eyes shot up and he jerked awake. Like always, he could never wake up peacefully. Sun felt irritation fill him, he forced himself up. He doubted management would warn him about the shock this time, they would just do it.

Sun bitterly got up and the twins grumbled and opened their eyes and hugged him "daddy! Brother said you were sleepy so we saved the drawing until you woke up" Sun turned and smiled at them softly "is that so?" BloodMoon said "yeah!"  Sun weakly patted their head, Sun could tell the twins noticed his fatigued  state but they didn't really say much.

Sun worried that they were just used to it with him, used to him being exhausted. The twins showed him a drawing, Sun smiled at the stick figures standing together. It was cute, Sun loved anything they made "good job you two" he said in caring tone. He tried to ignore his newfound hatred for humans as a family walked in, Sun said "I'll let Lunar watch you two, okay?" the twins pout "but-" "no buts" Sun said hugging them "I'll be back soon, okay?" yeah in seven hours, Sun thought bitterly.

sun went up to the balcony, he was practically dragging his body to move and jumped off the balcony, seeing the family below, he greeted them with a happy facade, he didn't give two mouse tails once the parents left.

A/N: remember when I said I was going to try and make a wholesome fic? Well that changed!               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 954 99
HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at a high rate. The "and more" part of t...
362 30 12
Book / Season 2 : The Virus Within US. ____ I'll write when I wanna. I write to make you guys smile and I'll be so happy to know that if I had entert...
5.5K 157 22
Your at a new job after getting transferred from Freddy Fazbear's family pizzeria. Daycare + anamatronics + kids = recipe for stress. As you meet Sun...
467K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...