If Only You Knew.

By TheWanted_Fans2

Megan and Jodie want nothing more than to be happy but things keep coming up that cause upset between them an... More

Part 1 - You ready?
Part 2 - Nando's.
Part 3 - Meet and greet.
Part 4 - Stay please?
Part 5 - I'm sorry.
Part 6 - What?
Part 7 - Wow.
Part 8 - Home.
Part 9 - The memories.
Part 10 - Uhh.
Part 11 - Questions, questions, questions...
Part 12 - Toby and Lizzie.
Part 13 - Er, I-I...
Part 14 - I'll miss you.
Part 15 - Wanted Wednesday.
Part 16 - LA baby.
Part 17 - Last day.
Part 18 - Home.
Part 19 - Heartbreak?
Part 20 - Dried tears and worry.
Part 21 - Weakness.
Part 22 - Bad dream.
Part 23 - Blame and guilt.
Part 24 - Wishes.
Part 25 - Regrets?
Part 26 - Broken.
Part 27 - Love and hate.
Part 28 - Surprise.
Part 30 - The dinner.
Part 31 - Things change.
Part 32 - Laughs and memories.
Part 33 - Bets and plans.
Part 34 - Smiles all round.
Part 35 - O' happy days.
Part 36 - Rampage time.
Part 37 - Secret planning.
Part 38 - A little bit... Intimate.
Part 39 - Agreements, arguments and plans.
Part 40 - Epliouge.

Part 29 - Plans and laughter.

205 7 14
By TheWanted_Fans2

*Jay's POV*

"Erughhh" I moaned, throwing my phone against the sofa, Megan's still clogging up my timeline and it's been a week and she seems to be everywhere I go.

"What's up?" Tom asked, all five of us are sat in the living room, watching the football,

"Megan's all down my timeline" I huffed,

"You wouldn't be like this if you two were still lovey dovey" Nathan stated, he knew it as well as I did. I missed Megan like hell. I picked up my phone and checked her twitter, I'd found her new account a few days ago. I had also debated with myself as to whether to follow her but decided against it. I had always thought the world of Megan to be honest, I can sound cheesy but she's been through so much. Her and Gracie, both of them. My phone lit up, Angel... Um, how do I respond to this?

"Mate?" Nathan asked, I looked up at him he smiled and gestured towards my phone, I now had a missed call and a message.I looked at my messages; I already knew the missed call was from Angel.

From - Nathan:

Hey, you alright?

To - Nathan:

Yeah, could I talk to you in private please?

From Nathan:

Yeah, Starbucks?

I looked up and nodded at him, we are so damn secretive!

"Guys, I'm gonna pop to Starbucks, anyone want anything?" I asked, the boys randomly started shouting out their order; I scrambled to get a piece of paper and a pen, writing everything I heard down,

"I'll drive you" Nathan offered, well I wouldn't say offered but yeah. I nodded and we left the house.

"Alright mate?" I asked, mine and Nathan's friendship was another that was ruined a few weeks back. Nathan simply nodded his head as he climbed into his car, it seems so big for a boy of his age, especially his height! He's tiny compared to us but I guess it's an age thing. Well I hope anyway! We headed to Starbucks where I revealed everything.... Literally everything to do with this plan.

It will go to plan.

It will go to plan.

It will go to plan...

Well; fingers crossed anyway!

*Megan's POV*

"Oi Megs! He's staring at you!" Kels shouted before she started giggling hysterically, I immediately turned round to see a cashier from Forever 21 looking at me; well it seemed to me that he was looking straight past me, through me even. It creeped me out slightly but I'll be honest here, it was nice to be noticed again, to be seen and not to be a nobody to the world.

"He's hot" Mich giggled, I shook my head and smirked at the woman, we all know her comments are harmless, she simply says her thoughts but she'll never cheat on Max.

"I agree" Jodie giggled, placing her hand in the air childishly. Kelsey nodded, a wide grin on her face, she's up to something. We continued walking around the shop, well me and NuNu did, the other three were playing 007 and trying to find the 'hot' guy. Well... I suppose... Who am I kidding? He was hot. No denying that, I was just the single one out of the five of us on this shopping trip.

"Hey Megs, this would look nice!" Jodie shouted from somewhere in the massive store, I could see Nareesha roll her eyes but smirk, she loved us girls just as much as we loved her. Nareesha is like Siva, mature and sensible but they both have their foolish, young and immature side too. NuNu was the mum of the group, in whatever situation she was there, even if she was hurt. She checked up on me everyday since the Harry incident and has been extra caring with the Jay situation. She's always inviting me along to her plans, even if she's with Siva or at work meetings but of course; I never want to ruin her plans.

We found the others, in the dress section of course, trust them three...

"Go try it on!" Kelsey smiled, shoving the dress into my arms before Michelle and Nareesha lead me away to the dressing rooms... Do they really believe I need an escort to the changing rooms or?

"We'll be waiting" Michelle winked, collapsing on the small sofas lined on the other side if the actual dressing rooms. I slid out if my clothes and into this dress, it was gorgeous but I highly doubted it'd fit me even if it did it was a question of whether it'd suit me,

"Hold on!" I heard Kelsey shout above a bunch of whispers. Soon enough a pair of stunning black heels were slid under the curtains, Nareesha's choice obviously!

"Let's see it then!" Jodie shouted, I opened the curtain slightly, popping my head out, the girls nodded their head in encouragement, I stepped out feeling taller that usual. Of course I was; I was wearing fricking heels!

The girls gasped and their mouths dropped. Seriously? I look that bad? I shook my head and walked back into the changing room only to be dragged back out by Jodie.

*Jodie's POV*

"Damn girl, if I was a boy you'd be at mine" Kelsey stated, a bit to loud, earning weird looks and daggers from other 'happy' shoppers. Next joke please!

"Kels!" Megan gushed, her cheeks flashing scarlet as her brown wavy hair fell in front her face. DAMN JAY HAS LOST OUT. Ok. Sorry. Back to the present time.

"Jods?" Megan asked, snapping her fingers in my face, I confusingly smiled at her. "Your phone?" Megs asked, I hadn't even heard it go off. I looked at the screen as Nathan's caller ID flashed across the screen; I answered it telling the girls I'll be back.

"JODIEEE" Nathan shouted into the phone causing me to hold it away from my ear.

"Plan Megan is back on"

Another voice rung out, leaving me completely confused,

"What?"

"Plan get Megan and Jay together" Nathan spoke again,

"Not get together but speaking again you twat" the voice that I realised to be Jay chuckled, presumably slapping Nath around the back of his head as a small whimper escaped from a pair of lips...

"Really?" I smiled, I knew it'd happen, I knew it, I knew it! I said it the other day when I walked out of the boys' house after the mini argument with Jay. When I got no reply I just assumed that they were nodding their heads not even realising they were doing it to no one considering I'm on the phone.

"We'll talk you through the plans tonight!"Jay told me, I could already tell by his voice that one, he was proud of his little plan and two; he was ready to get his best friend back.

"YAYAYAYAYA" I squealed, maybe a bit to loudly as I attracted quite a few people to look my way. I quickly said my goodbye to the pair of boys before making my way back to the girls,

"Are you getting the dress?" Nareesha asked after Michelle finished her statement that I didn't quite catch other than the end. Megan shook her head smiled,

"I wouldn't wear it, there's no point" she laughed, walking off leaving the dress and the shoes back in the dressing room. The other four of us caught up with Megan half way through the shop as we kept getting distracted with random items of clothing. Especially Nareesha and these patterned leggings, wow, she was actually drooling over the things, you would have thought that it was ridiculously high calorie counted chocolate cake the way she was staring. Me and Chelle grabbed her arms, dragging her out of the shop with us, smiling at everyone who were giving us disapproving looks, Kelsey was messing around with her phone, pressing random buttons and fiddling with the screen.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight?" Kelsey asked, we all agreed as Kelsey literally danced around in the middle of Westfield like a... well a bad dancer. "Do you mind if I invite the boys?" Kelsey asked, obviously aiming her question at Megan who shrugged in response. Kelsey looked at me for back up; I nodded and sent her a smile, even if Megan never forgave Jay they'd have to at least see each othe- 

"It'd be nice I haven't seen Max and Seev for a few weeks" Megan spoke, genuinely smiling. We all smiled back, heading for a small cupcake store at the other end of Westfield.  

"Oh, I want the chocolate carrot cake one!" Kelsey shouted... You can get Chocolate carrot cake?! 

"I want the popping candy one" Michelle stated as we got closer to the small shop.  

"I want my bed" me and Megan mumbled at the same time before laughing. 

"Imagine these two on a night out" Nareesha piped up previously watching mine and Megan's weird moment... Well, I don't kn- just shut up. I shook my head both at myself and at the thought of Mich and Kels together... Drunk.  

"I feel your pain" Megan commented, laughing, before getting submerged back into her own tornado of thoughts. Tonight could be... Well rather intresting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.1K 73
"But.. Do you still love me?" "Of course. I told you I will always love you no matter what" "Even after 10 years?" "Always" she smiled. ...
9.9K 100 31
Neve, was kicked out my her dad after he moved in with his girlfriend. Neve has had it tough and has too other choice but to attend waterloo road sch...
19.2K 162 19
Stacey Brown used to have it all. The perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends and the perfect life...but when Tom Parker becomes famous it's too much...
38.9K 7.3K 58
(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't like it. Will has the career he always dre...